Product information

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

BLR Rebirth PCT Review

So i was given the opportunity to log BLR's new all natural SERM to use in my PCT and fortunately
I was just coming off a 12 week cycle right about the time it was being released.

My cycle consisted of 5 compounds with as many as 3 compounds being used simultaneously.
Compounds included: Trest, Stano, Furaza, EpiAndro & 11 Oxo

My PCT Consisted of:
BLR Rebirth - 1 cap 2 x's a day
BLR Viron - 1 cap 2 x's a day

Also used some Form for the 1st week & the last week. Stopped after the 1st week because it started to effect my libido.

Positive Effects Week 1:
Random Wood on Day 7

Positive Effects Week 2:
Libido is up some
Had a few instances of random & morning wood
Had an overwhelming feeling of hornyness @ times
Energy is up some over week 1
Lethargy started to get somewhat better
Strength is still down, but slightly increased over week 1

Positive Effects Week 3:
Libido started to come back
Morning Wood started this week
Testicles started to feel fuller
Energy levels got better then week 2
Lethargy started to get better, was taking less naps
Strength improved over week 2
Weight held steady, only lost a 1-2lbs since starting pct

Positive Effects Week 4:
Libido not 100%, but getting there
Testicles starting to hang lower
Energy levels were at their highest
Lethargy was almost non existent
Strength was about 90% of what it was while on cycle

OVERALL RESULTS AFTER 30 DAYS
370% Increase in Total Test
176% increase in LH
213% increase in FSH
62% decrease in Estradiol
3lbs lost in 4 weeks

No Itchy nips or gyno signs
No bloat or puffiness
No GI Issues
No sides whatsoever..!

VALUE
At $39.99 for a 30 day supply, its a really good value, especially when you know that you're getting a
quality supplement from a reputable company like BLR.

RATING
I gave it 5 stars because it's a natural supplement & it did everything that it was designed to do without
any of the worry that goes with running RC SERMS or drugs that have more side effects.

IN CONCLUSION
My only suggestion to AM members is that if you are really suppressed like I was, because of running a really
long cycle with several harsher compounds (including Trest), it would probably be a good idea to run your
PCT longer then 4 weeks, possibly 6-8 weeks to make sure you get back to baseline. It will give you peace
of mind knowing that your not harming your body with unknown chemicals, but with that peace of mind,
comes knowing that your PCT may take longer then your used to with RC SERMS.

BLR Rebirth is the natural alternative for anyone not wanting to run RC/Pharma SERMS.
brundel
halfhuman
kisaj

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review bro thank you.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I ran Rebirth, follidrone and Viron after an 8 or so week run of Trest. Rebirth has met my expectations. I had no adverse reactions or anything negative happen while on rebirth. My chest looks better than it did pre cycle and I purchased more for future cycles. Everything about these products worked very well for me and my mood was the best it's ever been in pct. No nip puffiness or itching what so ever. I will be a loyal BLR fan as long as they keep dropping products that work as advertised!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and to log our products.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR Rebirth PCT Review

So i was given the opportunity to log BLR's new all natural SERM to use in my PCT and fortunately
I was just coming off a 12 week cycle right about the time it was being released.

My cycle consisted of 5 compounds with as many as 3 compounds being used simultaneously.
Compounds included: Trest, Stano, Furaza, EpiAndro & 11 Oxo

My PCT Consisted of:
BLR Rebirth - 1 cap 2 x's a day
BLR Viron - 1 cap 2 x's a day

Also used some Form for the 1st week & the last week. Stopped after the 1st week because it started to effect my libido.

Positive Effects Week 1:
Random Wood on Day 7

Positive Effects Week 2:
Libido is up some
Had a few instances of random & morning wood
Had an overwhelming feeling of hornyness @ times
Energy is up some over week 1
Lethargy started to get somewhat better
Strength is still down, but slightly increased over week 1

Positive Effects Week 3:
Libido started to come back
Morning Wood started this week
Testicles started to feel fuller
Energy levels got better then week 2
Lethargy started to get better, was taking less naps
Strength improved over week 2
Weight held steady, only lost a 1-2lbs since starting pct

Positive Effects Week 4:
Libido not 100%, but getting there
Testicles starting to hang lower
Energy levels were at their highest
Lethargy was almost non existent
Strength was about 90% of what it was while on cycle

OVERALL RESULTS AFTER 30 DAYS
370% Increase in Total Test
176% increase in LH
213% increase in FSH
62% decrease in Estradiol
3lbs lost in 4 weeks

No Itchy nips or gyno signs
No bloat or puffiness
No GI Issues
No sides whatsoever..!

VALUE
At $39.99 for a 30 day supply, its a really good value, especially when you know that you're getting a
quality supplement from a reputable company like BLR.

RATING
I gave it 5 stars because it's a natural supplement & it did everything that it was designed to do without
any of the worry that goes with running RC SERMS or drugs that have more side effects.

IN CONCLUSION
My only suggestion to AM members is that if you are really suppressed like I was, because of running a really
long cycle with several harsher compounds (including Trest), it would probably be a good idea to run your
PCT longer then 4 weeks, possibly 6-8 weeks to make sure you get back to baseline. It will give you peace
of mind knowing that your not harming your body with unknown chemicals, but with that peace of mind,
comes knowing that your PCT may take longer then your used to with RC SERMS.

BLR Rebirth is the natural alternative for anyone not wanting to run RC/Pharma SERMS.
brundel
halfhuman
kisaj
Dont you have absolute values for LH ans test increases? Some 100%s of 0 is still 0 if you know what i mean

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I posted the labs in my log.

PCT DAY 1 VALUES
LH - 3.0
FSH - 3.1

PCT DAY 30 VALUES
LH - 5.3
FHS - 6.6

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265587-vujades-blr-rebirth.html
Thank you.Though i am a bit astonished that your LH and FSH on day 1 of PCT was rather high considering you ran a highly suppressive substance like trest.I thought it had to be near zero and that was the reason for asking you about the absolute values.I will also run rebirth after a longer cycle which also contains trest.If anyone is interested in a review let me know it

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you.Though i am a bit astonished that your LH and FSH on day 1 of PCT was rather high considering you ran a highly suppressive substance like trest.I thought it had to be near zero and that was the reason for asking you about the absolute values.I will also run rebirth after a longer cycle which also contains trest.If anyone is interested in a review let me know it
I was definitely suppressed. Total Test was only 62 when I came off cycle..!

I was on a 12 week cycle but only ran Trest the first 8 weeks. So think my body had 4 weeks to start recovering while I was only on EpiAndro & 11 Oxo

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of rebirth for my next SDMZ 2 cycle. Depending on how my before labs look I may run it stand alone (no SERM). Still undecided.

EMG81

Awards
I've been running Rebirth and Formestane as a stand-alone cycle. One cap Rebirth AM, one pump Formestane AM, one cap Rebirth PM. Two weeks in, and my libido is insane. Absolutely ridiculous.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been running Rebirth and Formestane as a stand-alone cycle. One cap Rebirth AM, one pump Formestane AM, one cap Rebirth PM. Two weeks in, and my libido is insane. Absolutely ridiculous.
Please leave a rating as well!

EMG81

Awards
I'll leave a complete review when I'm through with the cycle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll leave a complete review when I'm through with the cycle.
Thanks bro.
It helps us keep the rating high. Which is important.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Can I take rebirth while being on a cycle of ostarine? I'm also taking viron, follidrone, prolactrone, and most wanted.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Just started pct for a dmz/the1 run. Rebirth, Viron, DAA etc. Looking forward to a good result :)

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
oh lawd.... i have 2 bottles of Nolva for cycles when I do them but I think i'll just keep them stashed away and use Rebirth as my SERM instead. Felt a little uneasy about running RC's anyway so this is perfect. I don't plan on doing anything too harsh either, probably just epistane and h-drol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh lawd.... i have 2 bottles of Nolva for cycles when I do them but I think i'll just keep them stashed away and use Rebirth as my SERM instead. Felt a little uneasy about running RC's anyway so this is perfect. I don't plan on doing anything too harsh either, probably just epistane and h-drol.
Research chems are questionable at best. Also they wont be around long. A guy just got busted selling research chems. Facing 3 years and a 2 mil fine. Not a great business idea.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Have just finished my pct for a dmz/the1 cycle using Rebirth, Viron and daa. Have found Rebirth to be a very solid product and will be sure to use it again. Good job BLR.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have just finished my pct for a dmz/the1 cycle using Rebirth, Viron and daa. Have found Rebirth to be a very solid product and will be sure to use it again. Good job BLR.
Thanks for the review bro. Can you also
Hit the review button at the top of the page
And use the rating system...?

Thx again... Appreciate the feedback

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
5/5

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I'm a little late but here is my review of Rebirth. My total PCT consisted of Rebirth, Viron, and some Exotherm toward the end. The cycle was cut short due to a shoulder injury which was impairing my training. Originally the cycle was planned as 30 days of 1 andro bridged into 4 weeks of halo/Tren. Unfortunately, I stopped after 4 weeks of 1 andro.
This is my first PCT sans a traditional SERM and I must say I was impressed with Rebirth. Here's why:
Taste: capsulated so not applicable
Convenience: 1 cap am/1cap pm-doesn't get much easier than that
Libido: This was a definite improvement. Morning wood came back and level of desire went up right from the beginning. I know this because I didn't have Viron until mid-way of the 2nd week. Then it shot up even more. The wife was suspicious, lol.
Value: Full 30 day supply for less than 40 bucks is great and comparable to the cost of RC's. Not only that, I had peace of mind about what I was taking and how much.
Summary: I was very pleased with the price and the results. I kept all 4lbs gained during the cycle and added 2 more in PCT. I will be using this again soon with even more potent compounds. It was a big relief not to have to worry about what I was taking or whether it was fully dosed or not. I am so glad we finally have a product like this!

2bcognit

Awards
5/5

This stuff is every thing as advertised. A SERM that manages good and bad estrogen. I completed a tren-epi cycle and wanted to insure my bounce back. I ran two caps at first and it was too strong for me (cause cramping). I dropped to one cap and all was good.

No lost of size, no gyno, I lost a slight amount of weight. I did lose a little strengthen however my goal is recomp and cutting. Libdo increased! Regardless of what cycle I run in the future this will be part of that PTC

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review bro!
Glad Rebirth worked so well for you.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
@ Brundel:
I know, Rebirth is a serm, but since is a natural Serm, you can use it even if you took anything that has increased estrogen? ie
you could use to improve the hormonal environment, even if you are not running any PH?
or there could be side effects if run standalone?
I read your previous comment, that it can be used very well with viron and exotherm without any worry
but in other threads it is been several times stated that it should only be taken after a heavy cycle or PH
I'm a little confused about it and would like to understand better
I thank you for the clarification

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ Brundel:
I know, Rebirth is a serm, but since is a natural Serm, you can use it even if you took anything that has increased estrogen? ie
you could use to improve the hormonal environment, even if you are not running any PH?
or there could be side effects if run standalone?
I read your previous comment, that it can be used very well with viron and exotherm without any worry
but in other threads it is been several times stated that it should only be taken after a heavy cycle or PH
I'm a little confused about it and would like to understand better
I thank you for the clarification
Rebirth is designed for use anywhere a SERM would be appropriate, however, it also has other beneficial properties and carries none of the sides associated with most SERMS. I would stack it with Viron and Letrone or Exotherm but it is a solid test booster by itself along with lots of health benefits.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rebirth is designed for use anywhere a SERM would be appropriate, however, it also has other beneficial properties and carries none of the sides associated with most SERMS. I would stack it with Viron and Letrone or Exotherm but it is a solid test booster by itself along with lots of health benefits.
Follidrone, VIRON, exotherm, and rebirth is the stack I'm running....

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
fantastic run a product without worrying about the side effects, especially when using more products at the same time.
**** RC
This is why I bought Rebirth, I could buy the Elimistane containing E.Cottoni, but the arimistane in it I do not like at all.
I read some studies on Ellacid Acid, has great potential
the E. acid is great for its properties, coax good / bad estrogen and has a positive effect on the prostate as well.
excellent profile ...
I bought another two bottles exotherm, then I will add Rebirth with Viron along with them

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ellagic acid is great but its very poorly absorbed and requires high doses = above 1000-2000mg.
We used cyclodextrins which improved its absorption 7-10X. This drops the dose to about 200-300mg
We include 800mg per 2 caps of the ellagic cyclodextrin complex plus 800mg e cottonii. This is the highest dose of both ingredients in any product ever made.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Here's my Rebirth review. I did five weeks of Halodrol and after that PCT which consisted of Rebirth and OL Sup3r PCT.

Pros:

-Libido rose like a rocket, still high actually

-Caps are easy to swallow and the dose (two caps per day) is reasonable

-Pricing is great

-It works! like it or not, it is a fact. I would recommend this if you can't get Nolva or Clomid.

-No side effects

-I kept most of my gains... Do I need to say more?? Awesome!

Cons:

-?? Not sure if it effected on my appetite a bit, eating was harder than on cycle.

Thank you.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I just finished 6 weeks of Osta at 25mg and my test was at 124, so below minimum value, but LH was at 4.0. I opted for OTC PCT and am using Rebirth, bulbine (5 days on, 2 days off), and DAA. I actually got interested in Rebirth because of the e.cottonii. There is a study that compares its effectiveness to tamox favorably.
I am currently at the end of week one and feeling fine, no sides other than missing being on Osta, but fixing that may be a lot to ask of Rebirth. I'll be doing 4 weeks of PCT and I am looking forward to seeing what my values will be at the end.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I'm on day 4 of my ptc. Rebirth tribbulus daa etc. all I can say is vroom vroom vroom. Feeling great. Energy and sex drive revived

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
5/5

8 week ostarine cycle, was taking gharine & cardarine also. Wanted try mild cycle for my 1st Rebirth pct. Happy with results, had bloods taken end of pct & everything good. Unfortunately didn't get bloods end of cycle to compare against. Will be using Rebirth again as part of my pct for a epistane/trenavar cycle and likely again for a planned SDMZ3 cycle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 week ostarine cycle, was taking gharine & cardarine also. Wanted try mild cycle for my 1st Rebirth pct. Happy with results, had bloods taken end of pct & everything good. Unfortunately didn't get bloods end of cycle to compare against. Will be using Rebirth again as part of my pct for a epistane/trenavar cycle and likely again for a planned SDMZ3 cycle.
Awesome. Thanks for the review.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Impressive. Im PCTing for a similar cycle soon. The results from rebirth continue to be positive. I'm actually quite shocked

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I just finished 6 weeks of Osta at 25mg and my test was at 124, so below minimum value, but LH was at 4.0. I opted for OTC PCT and am using Rebirth, bulbine (5 days on, 2 days off), and DAA. I actually got interested in Rebirth because of the e.cottonii. There is a study that compares its effectiveness to tamox favorably.
I am currently at the end of week one and feeling fine, no sides other than missing being on Osta, but fixing that may be a lot to ask of Rebirth. I'll be doing 4 weeks of PCT and I am looking forward to seeing what my values will be at the end.
Ok, so got my post-cycle bloods done. After a 6 week Osta at 25mg ED, I did a 4 week Rebirth PCT, along with bulbine and DAA. In four weeks my test went from 124 to 467. This is still about 100 points lower than the 557 value pre-cycle, but the increase was fantastic in just four weeks. So I would call this a success.
For the next cycle I am going to use Rebirth again for PCT, but this time I am planning to run it for 8 weeks, instead of 4 weeks. I am also considering running Osta at a lower value for longer, so probably 15-20mg ED for 8-10 weeks.
Libido was never a problem during PCT, so Rebirth gets three thumbs up (well, two thumbs and ... yeah) from me.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so got my post-cycle bloods done. After a 6 week Osta at 25mg ED, I did a 4 week Rebirth PCT, along with bulbine and DAA. In four weeks my test went from 124 to 467. This is still about 100 points lower than the 557 value pre-cycle, but the increase was fantastic in just four weeks. So I would call this a success.
For the next cycle I am going to use Rebirth again for PCT, but this time I am planning to run it for 8 weeks, instead of 4 weeks. I am also considering running Osta at a lower value for longer, so probably 15-20mg ED for 8-10 weeks.
Libido was never a problem during PCT, so Rebirth gets three thumbs up (well, two thumbs and ... yeah) from me.
Thanks for posting the review..!

Fully recovering in 4 weeks is sometimes a lot to ask of a pharma product, let a lone a natural product like Rebirth.
Many people recommend running a longer PCT of up to 6 to 8 weeks to fully recover.

Personally for me, an 8 week PCT is the sweet spot with Rebirth. Full recovery both times Ive used it, and the
2nd time my levels were 100 points higher then baseline pre bloods.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So here some blood work that show sarm are really supresive

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
So here some blood work that show sarm are really supresive
That depends on what you consider "really suppressive". On an AAS cycle your T level will be < 0.01 on a scale of 300-1000g/dl. My T levels after my cycle were 124ng/dl. Also, LH and FSH will be close to 0 on an AAS cycle. Mine were within normal range. So, suppressive, yes, "really suppressive", I wouldn't say that.
Finally, keep in mind that I took a 25mg ED dose, which many consider the highest you should go before sides outweigh benefits. On the next cycle, I am planning to take a lower dose of 15-20mg ED.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Definitely good, no sides. Should have run longer, but will do next cycle.