Product information

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

1)This product was easy to mix and I enjoyed the taste... 3/5
This is for the RTD Stimul8 so no mixing needed. The taste on this is fruit punch and was my least favorite part. Tasted too syrupy for my liking but it wasn't horrible. Would slam it down in a few gulps and be good to go

2) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... 5/5
This really shines on the energy. I have a 14 month old at home so I don't always get a good nights sleep, but when taking stimul8 this never mattered. Fifteen minutes after taking I would get a nice very clean rush of energy. Never felt cracked out or crashed at all, very very clean. And when kicking butt in the gym with some good clean energy, who isn't in a good mood

3) This product helped me power through my training sessions... 5/5
Most definitely, as stated above this kicked me into high gear when going into a workout tired.

4) This product enhanced my mental focus...5/5
Tunnel vision for sure. For the duration of my log I was mentioning just how focused Stimul8 would make me. I have to workout over lunch so time is of the essence and this really made me stay on task and push myself.

5) This product had great thermogenic effects...4/5
I did notice increased sweating on a few workouts, but not all. I would say 75% of the time and I enjoyed this aspect.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... 5/5
For me really enjoying this product it's a 5/5 for all the reasons listed above. As far as recommending, definitely but make sure to dip your toes in! Stimul8 is STRONG, so definitely ease into it.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Final review:

Rating Scale: 1 - 5 (5 being highest)

STIMUL8 RTD
Fruit Punch

1)This product was easy to mix and I enjoyed the taste... 5/5
- This being a RTD, all you do is shake a couple of seconds and drank it! Also, Punch was the flavor I had, and it was pretty awesome! It was very strong, but for me, the stronger the better! Lol

2) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... 5/5
-The energy component of this product is great! The energy is very clean, and i did not crash none throughout this log!

3) This product helped me power through my training sessions... 5/5
-The energy that Stimul8 gave me, powered my workout from start to finish! Worked really awesome for the days i worked 9 hours and then hit the gym!

4) This product enhanced my mental focus...4/5
-The mental focus of this product is pretty decent; it is closely behind a couple products that their main goal is mental focus. Overall it worked for me!

5) This product had great thermogenic effects...5/5
-My first workout is were i noticed the increase in thermogenesis during my workouts! Sweating was increased for sure throughout this log.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... 5/5
-Overall, i really enjoyed this product, and yes, i would recommend this product to friends and family! As a matter of fact, a guy at my gym tried it, and the main thing he noticed was the energy was very clean feeling! Considering my gym started carrying this in a vending machine, i will have to get some more later on if needed!

Again, a big thanks to the Finaflex crew for allowing me this opportunity!