Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

big thanks to dynamic formulas for the samples. I have only used the blue raspberry but the effects are great. I mixed a packet in about 10oz of water 30 min pre.

Energy-9/10 it packed a very potent punch. It was a very heavy stim feeling but not too much. I was never jittery or nauseous. It would be about the same level as gameday for me. I had plenty of energy throughout my workout and no crash at all.

Pump- 7.5/10 pump was decent. I worked out arms and they were pretty swole and vascular about 20 min in. This would be amazing stacked with something like High volume.

Endurance-8/10- like I said had plenty of energy and my body didn't give out either. I was able to push those extra reps out and felt great.

Taste-7/10. It wasn't bad at all but it wasn't the best I have had. Good news is we don't drink a for taste. We drink for effects.

Overall-4.5/5 on this scale. There is no 4.5 option so I rounded up. This was a great pre and it can be had at a really good price. Those looking for a new heavy hitter should give this a shot.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
big thanks to dynamic formulas for the samples. I have only used the blue raspberry but the effects are great. I mixed a packet in about 10oz of water 30 min pre.

Energy-9/10 it packed a very potent punch. It was a very heavy stim feeling but not too much. I was never jittery or nauseous. It would be about the same level as gameday for me. I had plenty of energy throughout my workout and no crash at all.

Pump- 7.5/10 pump was decent. I worked out arms and they were pretty swole and vascular about 20 min in. This would be amazing stacked with something like High volume.

Endurance-8/10- like I said had plenty of energy and my body didn't give out either. I was able to push those extra reps out and felt great.

Taste-7/10. It wasn't bad at all but it wasn't the best I have had. Good news is we don't drink a for taste. We drink for effects.

Overall-4.5/5 on this scale. There is no 4.5 option so I rounded up. This was a great pre and it can be had at a really good price. Those looking for a new heavy hitter should give this a shot.
I already knew the product.
All Academy Bodybuilding approved.
We bought 12 units to one year ago was still a black tube flavor fruit punch.
The product is extremely strong but I do not know if the components have changed.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, all good things must come to an end. Thanks to Dynamic Formulas for allowing me to try their PWO called Formula 1. Also a hearty thank you to everyone that followed my log.

Summary of Formula 1 (Details Below Summary)
1) Mixes and tastes good
2) No HR, BP, jitters, stim dck or crash. Lasts about 2 hours.
3) Good focus and mood effects. Even though I came down with back issues and a bad cold, this PWO's synephrine allowed me to power through and set a few PRs.
4) The only complaint is the amount of blue dye. This can be severely reduced.

Week 1:
A) Mixes well
B) Tastes good in 10 oz water at one scoop
C) The stim effect at 1.25 scoop remains perfect for me Increasing has negative stomach effects.
D) I'm stim insensitive and this lasts about 2 hours.
E) I work out fasted and the BA tingles hit in 15 mins.
F) The heart rate was never increased above my normal lifting ranges. Taking this before cardio also has no negative effects on HR. No jitters or other bad feelings.
G) No stim dck issues.
H) No crash.

Week2:
I) Noticing mood enhancement this week.
J) Have a major cold going on and this helped me get through the workouts.

Week3:
K) Dosed to 1.5 scoops but dropped back to 1.25 as this is my sweet spot.
L) Clarity and smooth energy.
M) Only negative is there is too much blue dye in the mix. There is no need for it and I recommend reducing it.

Week 4:
N) The synephrine in this PWO never failed to open my sinuses and allow me to breathe freely for my workouts.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
5/5

The product is extremely strong but I do not know if the components have changed.