High Volume (245g)
- 11-27-2016, 05:03 PM
Cheaper by amount of pump actives, despite the 18 serving size each tub has more actives than competitors.
Comparing amount of actives vs. Price we actually beat every top competitor we looked at
We just aim to make sure each serving is genuinely effective.PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
- 11-27-2016, 05:10 PM
I don't mind paying for quality products. I'm looking at buying a tub of High Volume now actually. Just posted a question asking for flavour preferences between Cotton Candy and Blue Frost.
- 11-27-2016, 07:24 PM
I enjoyed the cotton candy sample so I ordered blue frost to compare.
- 11-27-2016, 08:02 PM
- 11-27-2016, 08:03 PM
I haven't received it yet. Will report back here when I do though!
- 12-28-2016, 11:07 AM
I have tried so many pump products and I keep coming to high volume, a bit of a warning, if you stack the recommended two scoops high volume with an energy pre, pumps can be severely painful. Best pump product out there.
- 12-28-2016, 11:25 AM
UPDATE: Received Blue Frost and it's simply amazing. Great pumps, taste, mixability. It's a great supplement and I can highly recommend it.
- 01-19-2017, 11:57 PM
Raspberry Lemonade tastes pretty damn good!
The pump and fullness is real! ...Had people asking me if "I had jumped on something" lol.
Looking forward to stacking this with Kre alkyln and X gels
- 01-20-2017, 09:48 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By KgTomCat in forum Training ForumReplies: 43Last Post: 12-09-2008, 04:46 PM
- By SigEpZeino in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-30-2008, 01:27 PM
- By DieTrying in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:09 AM
- By meathead1987 in forum Training ForumReplies: 42Last Post: 12-09-2004, 03:16 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:34 PM