Growth Factor XT (150 Caps)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

First thank you mw1 for the sample pack.I took 5 caps before bed for 2 nights in a row.It really did not put me to sleep but with the 3-OH-GABA, L-dopa and the L-Theanine it did allow for a deeper nights sleep with out waking up all groggy.We all know that better sleep can lead to more GH release.The reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because i only ran it for 2 days and not the full 30 days.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to MDub for sending me a sample pack of Growth Factor XT.

I'll start by saying that I have a rather hectic schedule so anything that helps me with sleep is a god send. In the past I've tried REM 8.0, Nimbus Abyss, Melatonin, Bulletproof, Diphenhydramine, SNS and Now ZMA and have since been doing my own little sleep stack of bulk ingredients. I'll say this, I really enjoyed Abyss but unfortunately after a few weeks the effects dramatically decreased.

Growth Factor XT beat Abyss or any other sleep aid I've used on all levels. Not only did it help me stay asleep but it also made me drowsy which is helpful especially after taking a considerable amount of caffeine throughout the day to study and deal with sleep deficiencies.

I'd really like to give this a full run to be able to combine it with some melatonin and other sleep routines that I have. I'd also be interested to see how quickly a tolerance builds up as well. I'll prob be picking up a bottle to keep on hand for nights when I know I really need a good night's sleep.

Thanks again to Mike, Steve and the SNS dudes for letting me try this stuff. If the effectiveness level is sustained I think you've got a real winner on your hands =)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to MDub for sending me a sample pack of Growth Factor XT.

I'll start by saying that I have a rather hectic schedule so anything that helps me with sleep is a god send. In the past I've tried REM 8.0, Nimbus Abyss, Melatonin, Bulletproof, Diphenhydramine, SNS and Now ZMA and have since been doing my own little sleep stack of bulk ingredients. I'll say this, I really enjoyed Abyss but unfortunately after a few weeks the effects dramatically decreased.

Growth Factor XT beat Abyss or any other sleep aid I've used on all levels. Not only did it help me stay asleep but it also made me drowsy which is helpful especially after taking a considerable amount of caffeine throughout the day to study and deal with sleep deficiencies.

I'd really like to give this a full run to be able to combine it with some melatonin and other sleep routines that I have. I'd also be interested to see how quickly a tolerance builds up as well. I'll prob be picking up a bottle to keep on hand for nights when I know I really need a good night's sleep.

Thanks again to Mike, Steve and the SNS dudes for letting me try this stuff. If the effectiveness level is sustained I think you've got a real winner on your hands =)
I think it will stack quite well with melatonin.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love this stuff myself .. hands down best sleep aid product !!

thanks for the reviews guys

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
5/5

I want to first off thank the guys at SNS for shooting me some samples of this. I used it for 4 days continuous and must say I felt more rested after those 4 days than I had after having a week long vacation. I did not feel groggy upon waking up not did I feel tranquilized going to bed. My dreams were vivid and felt like they lasted longer leading me to believe that I was in stage 4 and 5 rem sleep longer than usual.
I highly recommend this product.

Reactions: mw1
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I want to first off thank the guys at SNS for shooting me some samples of this. I used it for 4 days contiguous and must say I felt more rested after those 4 days than I had after having a week long vacation. I did not feel groggy upon waking up not did I feel tranquilized going to bed. My dreams were vivid and felt like they lasted longer leading me to believe that I was in stage 4 and 5 rem sleep longer than usual.
I highly recommend this product.
Great review man. Glad you liked it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

i have currently stopped using supplements but wanted to get this review out because sns and mw1 were nice[generous] enough to send them to me-thank you!!!

i got these in afternoon and immediately took 2 caps, soon after got drowsy and had to take a stim to stay awake but really enjoyed the chilled out/relaxed feeling. took 3 caps before bed and slept really well, kinda glad i only took 3 caps because i woke feeling a little lightheadedness-if that is a word, lol....when i woke up i took my stims and 2 caps of gfxt and went for a run-all i can say is fantastic, even my music sounded better. endorphins must have kicked in because i felt so realaxed and calm while running. then at bedtime i took 3 caps and slept like a rock. when i woke i felt great, it must have just been my bodys initial response, because i woke feeling very clear headed.

big thumbs-up...very happy i got to try this, thank you mike and the guys at sns!!!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

mw1 was nice enough to send me two free samples and I'm glad he did. This product does not particularly help you sleep quicker, but once you get into that sleep, you stay in it. Had some nice dreams too and woke up feeling clear headed. I'll probably be buying 2 bottles when funds allow soon. My dosing was 5 caps on an empty stomach pre-bed, but I plan on experimenting with the 2/3 dosing too.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too was given samples and I know I posted a review somehwere but can't find it lol. But was thinking of grabbing a bottle but I cannot recall exactly how it treated me!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I've never slept well in my life for as well as I can remember. Always takes me 1-2 hours to even get to sleep, and when i sleep its VERY light.

Not to name names, but I've tried over 15 sleep products, none have worked, most have made my sleep worse.

Growth factor XT straight up works. It doesnt put you to sleep, although it relaxes you when youre lying in bed. When you fall asleep, you stay asleep. Very deep and restful sleep. Dreams are very vivid. If you wake up, youll be back asleep in a couple of minutes.

The only negative about this product is you have to take a break every 60 days. really not looking forward to that

5/5 , recommend it to everyone that doesnt sleep perfect.

Side note, since Ive been using GFXT, my eyes and skin look so so healthy, obviously because I sleep better, but pretty sure GFXT also gives you a healthier complexion

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
5/5

incredible sleep and incredible profile. with a two bottle run i was able to get the best sleep of my life. even nights where I could only get 4-5 hours, felt like 8-9 every time.

crazy, lucid dreams. noticed better recovery too, but that's most likely a direct correlation to the better and improved sleep

will definitely be buying again

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

I got a two sample packet back in January I believe and final used it. Both nights, I slept like a rock. I only woke up once and usually wake up twice to use the bathroom. I also consumed water right before going to bed those nights and I try to cut myself off 2-3 hours pre bed. My dreams were odd and vivid. I drooled somewhat heavily. Whenever I drool, I am in a deep sleep. I woke up refreshed each morning as well.

I can only give it 4/5 starts for a sample because there are other long term benefits that a sample will not produce. However, I would purchase this when looking for a product of this sort and also recommend it to anyone in the same boat.

boundtoit

Banned
Awards
2/5

Went through a bottle. Noticed nothing. What a waste of money

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Went through a bottle. Noticed nothing. What a waste of money
Noticed nothing with GABA, l dopa and the host of other ingredients? Sorry to hear about that

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's robably the best formulated gh product available with solid studies ( and feedback) on every single ingredient
I may have to look into getting another bottle of this. Not sure that powerfull is cutting it anymore

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I actually got a sample pack with 2 servings. I've taken a small variety of sleep products with everything from melatonin to Phenibut, but I'm always willing to try another one and see what it does.

I took the two servings on back to back days right before bedtime on an empty stomach. I thought they were great. Compared to some other things I take regularly, like BSL Growth, these put me out fairly quickly and for the first time, I didn't wake up throughout the night. The quality and duration of sleep was excellent.

Because I slept so well, there was little to no hangover effect from these pills. I definitely have them on my short list for when I use up some of my current stash.

Thank you very much mw1 for the sample!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Thanks to mw1 and the rest of the SNS guys for sending me a 7 day sample pack of Growth Factor XT.

Been wanting to try this stuff for quite a while.

Definitely noticed a sleep improvement in a few days without waking up groggy.

Plus I also felt that my recovery has been better this week as well.

Definitely want to give this a full 8 week run soon.

big thumb up to SNS for making a quality GH / Sleep product

Will be purchasing in the near future..!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Started this about 2 weeks ago and haven't slept this well in a long, long time.

Can def tell this stuff works!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
5/5

Started this about 2 weeks ago and haven't slept this well in a long, long time.

Can def tell this stuff works!
Thank you for the review. How do you like the recovery effects?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I honestly haven't taken notice to recovery, although I would say it has no choice but to help.

As well all know, we recover during sleep, and I have gone from waking up 3x time per night to now usually only once. Plus, I know im getting to sleep much quicker and I am now dreaming again, which means deeper sleep for sure. Energy seems to be enhanced upon waking as well, so I know the recovery is taking place, where as before I was really dragging myself out of bed.

But I haven't noticed any real decrease in muscle soreness, but like I said I'm not really looking for it either, so it may be helping and I'm just not noticing.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I honestly haven't taken notice to recovery, although I would say it has no choice but to help.

As well all know, we recover during sleep, and I have gone from waking up 3x time per night to now usually only once. Plus, I know im getting to sleep much quicker and I am now dreaming again, which means deeper sleep for sure. Energy seems to be enhanced upon waking as well, so I know the recovery is taking place, where as before I was really dragging myself out of bed.

But I haven't noticed any real decrease in muscle soreness, but like I said I'm not really looking for it either, so it may be helping and I'm just not noticing.
Thank you for the review