Cannibal Ferox (30 servings)

Manufacturer:

Chaos and Pain

Price: $35.99

Rating: 4.62 out of 5 stars, based on 26 total reviews.
Rated: 4.62 out of 5 Read all 26 reviews

Submit New Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. 4/5

Thank you to Chaos and Pain for sending me a sample of There Cannibal Ferox Pre-Workout.

Taste 5/5
    I got the Lawless LemonLime, and it taste GREAT, not to sweet, but not to tart either. No aftertaste just a nice smooth enjoyable refreshing drink.

Mixability 5/5
    It mixed very well in cold water in a shaker cup, no Grit no Floaties

Workout Reaction 3/5
    I must admit I was a bit worried with all the caffeine in this product I thought I might feel "Cracked Out" but I did not, energy was great, focus on point and no crash so 5/5 my only complaint was in the pump dept. I have a had time getting a good pump and when I do I love it, this product failed to take me to pump city.

Over all a Great Supplement for energy and focus a little disappointing (at least for me) in the pump department.

2. 5/5

Here is what went down:

Pre Workout:

I took 1/2 of the sample packet I had. The whole packet was supposed to be 1 serving, BUT I was wary of taking 450mg of caffeine in one shot. My normal max is about 200. Anything over that gets me a little jittery and heart pounding.

Taste:

Tasted freaking amazing. It was the "Mango Mutilation" falvor. Usually with that much caffeine I notice some supps have a bitter taste but not here. I was pleasantly surprised.

Consistency:

Mixed well. No clumps or left over sludge in the cup. Used about 8-10 oz of water.

Energy:

This is where I was a bit surprised. I waited about 20min before heading to the gym, expecting the caffeine to hit hard. But no dice. Energy came on really smooth considering the profile and was surprisingly clean throughout. I wonder if the addition of Noopept and N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine somehow smoothed over the stims?

Workout:

I ended up doing 20min low/moderate intensity cardio, then switched to about 20min of hill intervals (treadmill incline). After that I expected to be tired but I wasn't.

Still rearing to go, I rocked out about 60-70 weighted ab curls on the ab machine, and followed that up with wide pull ups (focus on lats), doing a reverse pyramid on sets of 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

I'm sitting here writing this now and I feel mentally alert and like I could keep going strong...hopefully this won't keep me up all night lol

Anyway, that's all folks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Focus XT (30 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 11:14 PM
  2. Animal Pump (30 servings)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:34 AM
  3. 1-NO Drink Mix (30 servings)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 02:17 PM
  4. Xtend BLOWOUT!!! Original clearance, 30 serving!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:50 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 04:34 PM