Sleephoria (60 Capsules)

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
5/5

In the past I've tried 3Z, Lights Out, Blue Growth, REM PM and Abyss and this sleep aid is the most well balanced and best all around of the bunch.

I had the most incredible sleep of my life for the past 30 days thanks to Sleephoria. I never woke up with a sleep aid hangover and when I had less than 7 hours of sleep with sleephoria I still woke up refreshed as if I had a full night's sleep.

Uusally within 15 minutes of taking these pills I will be fast asleep and having some wild vivid dreams.

I feel like this product was a steal at $18.81

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
5/5

There's three prodcuts I'll go to for sleep now. Growth Factor XT, L-Dopa and Sleephoria. The sleep with Sleephoria is deeper than that of L-Dopa, but cheaper than GFXT. Both are great products, but if I can save a bit of money I will do so.

Was quick to fall asleep each night (Had good sleep hygiene as well), and most of the time I didn't wake up once in the middle of the night to use the restroom, which is very very rare for me.

Sleep was deep, relaxing and extremely refreshing. 4 hours felt like 8, and unlike other sleep products, I never woke up feeling groggy or lethargic until someone kicked me in the a** to wake up.

All in all a great product. It does what it's advertised to do at a very competitive price. If you have trouble sleeping or need help keeping asleep I would recommend giving Sleephoria a shot