Nitraflex (180 tablets)

Dr.JJ

Awards
3/5

I heard so many good things about this stuff prior. I saw it for sale on Groupon so I said why not.

I knew going into this this that it had a chit ton of caffeine along with everything else. I had just finished using NEOgenix PWO Neurosurge 2.0 and felt my stim tolerance had really improved.

First try 1/2 scoop. Within 10 minutes I felt great! was squirming with Energy. Then about 20 minutes later my mood was elevated as well. By the time I got to my first exercise I felt nauseous. I pushed through my workout but I felt uncomfortable then weak.

The next day I tried about a third and the initial reaction was the same with no negatives this side. However the good effects last about one hour. No crash.

Day 3 Back up to 1/2 scoop. All the same posititives. Energy last just over an hour. Than I had a bad crash.

Day 4 just over half a scoop. same as day 3.

About 2 weeks later I moved up to a full scoop and it was like day 1 except less nervousness and jitters but def a hard crash and just overall exhausted.

Energy: 7/10

focus: 5/10

pumps: 6/10

Taste: 6/10

overall:
It was very difficult to dose. The days varied and I never felt more than ok when I was done with my workout.
6/10

Prob the PWO I regret buying the most.

It claims to lift testosterone: 3/10 if anything at all.

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
4/5

The only reason I give this product 4 stars is because it is pricey. That being said it does exactly what it says it does. Solid non-stim pwo, while I'm not sure about the test boost I do feel a little more alpha after taking it.
Side note, if you want maximum results out of your supps take bioperine with them. 6 pills felt good but once I took it with 20mg's of bioperine my experience was much better. Not sure how to explain the reaction. My body temp went up and skin flushed red, felt focused but not stimmed out.
Bottom line: this isn't the best standalone PWO, when mixed with any other I always have great workouts