STIMUL8 (40 Servings)
STIMUL8 (40 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex)

Price: $29.99

Rating: 4.13 out of 5 stars, based on 24 total reviews.
Rated: 4.13 out of 5 Read all 24 reviews

Submit New Review

STIMUL8 (40 Servings)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. 2/5

I tried out this product after hearing all the buzz about it being such a great pre-workout. I have used it a number of times since I got the tub and it just did not do it for me. I was expecting some noticeable energy but instead it just left me feeling weird, almost like I was getting sick, and I had cold sweats. I have played with a 1/2 scoop, full, and slightly over a full scoop. While the undesirable effects don't get worse the energy is not there either. I felt it was comparable to a cup of coffee, it simply woke me up a bit but nothing special.

2. HOLY ****, this is one of my favorite stim pre workout. I received a sample of tropical storm. Taste was 3/5 to me but the effects make the average taste negligible. Overall for being a stim it's a 5/5. No crash, extremely clean feeling, and laser focus. I stacked this with high volume and probably had the best workout in a while. For those looking for clean energy and a nice stim this is a must have.

3. Still, hands down, the best pre from my experience!
    Training log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254917-5-3-1-a.html

4. I have used this before and decided to give it another shot at 1 heaping scoop. Felt sick and got the shakes! Never again

5. Quote Originally Posted by ArmstrongBrah View Post
    I have used this before and decided to give it another shot at 1 heaping scoop. Felt sick and got the shakes! Never again
    I need to try this for sure. I'm very stim tolerant and the preworkout in currently logging is a vavy stim and it's perfect for me... So stimul8 seems right up my alley!

6. Quote Originally Posted by ArmstrongBrah View Post
    I have used this before and decided to give it another shot at 1 heaping scoop. Felt sick and got the shakes! Never again
    Will you send me the remainder of the tub?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

7. Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    I need to try this for sure. I'm very stim tolerant and the preworkout in currently logging is a vavy stim and it's perfect for me... So stimul8 seems right up my alley!
    Yeah man, I've used it before like I said and don't remember it being this bad. But also had stacked it with creatine and hemovol so I was all sorts of f'ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Will you send me the remainder of the tub?
    I would if I had a tub. It was a sample from a friend.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ArmstrongBrah View Post
    Yeah man, I've used it before like I said and don't remember it being this bad. But also had stacked it with creatine and hemovol so I was all sorts of f'ed up. I would if I had a tub. It was a sample from a friend.
    Gotcha. Well, a heaping scoop is quite a bit. I've only known of one person who can put up with that. It's why there is a warning label on the run. Lol
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

9. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Gotcha. Well, a heaping scoop is quite a bit. I've only known of one person who can put up with that. It's why there is a warning label on the run. Lol
    Yeah it was rough. Even after a steam and sauna session it was lingering until the next day. It wasn't a new feeling, I just hate that nauseous feeling. Hah

10. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Yeah it was rough. Even after a steam and sauna session it was lingering until the next day. It wasn't a new feeling, I just hate that nauseous feeling. Hah
  11. 4/5

Awesome energy boost. Excellent taste.

12. Just wanna say... I LOVE me some Stimul8!! Pure awesomeness for a stim junkie like me!

1.) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood...
    5/5 Awesome energy! No crash! Huge stim but easily adjusted to suit to your liking! Always put me in a great mood for sure!

2.) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
    5/5 I train at 5 am most mornings, plus my workouts are pretty intense, so this was huge for me! This is one of the big reasons I love Stimul8! Always gave me that extra umph I needed for training!

3.) This product enhanced my mental focus...
    5/5 Absolutely in the zone within a few mins!

4.) This product had great thermogenic effects...
    5/5 without a doubt! This stuff will make you sweat like crazy!

5.) This product rocked my world...
    5/5 I think you've pretty much figured this one out! lol

6.) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...
    5/5 Already done! I have told several of my friends about Stimul8 and they are hooked too!

Thanks Finaflex for the chance to log a whole tub of Stimul8 (and following along in my very looooong log)
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

13. FINAL REVIEW

First off let me just say thanks once again to finaflex and there amazing team for the opportunity to log these products. Have yet to be disappointed by anything you guys have made and this run was no different.
    These will be rated on a scale of 1-5 1 being lowest 5 being highest

Stimul8

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... 5

After about ten minutes of drinking this I was ready to do whatever needed to be done this day. Workout, go to work, or just deal with 3 crazy kids lol.

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions... 5

Let me first say I've run stimul8 before and it alone was amazing and pushing me throughout my entire workout but when stacking this with the bcaa/saa it not only pushed me through my workout but had me feeling like I wanted no needed to lift more.

3) This product enhanced my mental focus...5

The focus on stimul8 is amazing it literally stimul8's the mind and gets it focused on whatever it is you are about to do.

4) This product had great thermo genic effects...5

The wet shirts everyday speak for themselves.

5) This product rocked my world...5

This is without a doubt the best pwo I have had to date. I still try others but always come back to stimul8 cause my workouts, focus, energy, and mood are amazing.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... 5
    I have multiple tubs for myself and the wife when she can finally start taking it and have already urged many friends to try this product. Usually give them a scoop and let them see for themselves why.

14. I just picked up my first canister of Stimul8! I cannot wait to try it out! I will be trying it out tomorrow morning! Training legs tomorrow. We will see how it does!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DaChalkman View Post
    I just picked up my first canister of Stimul8! I cannot wait to try it out! I will be trying it out tomorrow morning! Training legs tomorrow. We will see how it does!
    Let us know! Don't forget, start off with 1/2 scoop and shake the tub prior. Hope you get a good sweat!

16. So I picked up my first canister of Stimul8 last week. I used 1 scoop on Saturday. No tingling, but good energy levels.
    Workout consisted of:

- 170 Feet Farmer Carries no drop ( 6 times ) totaling 1020 Feet of Farmer Carries -- call that a good day!
    - Front Squats [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] -- felt good...
    - Finished up with some hack squats and light leg presses

Overall ok energy on Saturday.

Today, took 2 scoops! Energy Level was really good and had good focus on my workout! Looking forward to seeing overall results by the end of the month for competition time!

17. 2 scoops dang I'd be beast moding. That's some high tolerance right there
  18. 1/5

I have no doubt that this product is great for many people. I work at a vitamin store and a few of my associates told me to take samples of this home to try because it's the best present workout that they have tried. Well... I took it and puked 3 times on my way out of the gym and had a terrible workout while In the gym. I thought this was because it was taken on a nearly empty stomach.. but I was wrong. Took it again a week later and threw up a few times during my workout. This isn't because I'm intolerant of stimulants either. I've been taking pretty workout for years now and have never ran into an issue like this. I must just be sensitive to something in the formula..

19. Quote Originally Posted by notswole View Post
    I have no doubt that this product is great for many people. I work at a vitamin store and a few of my associates told me to take samples of this home to try because it's the best present workout that they have tried. Well... I took it and puked 3 times on my way out of the gym and had a terrible workout while In the gym. I thought this was because it was taken on a nearly empty stomach.. but I was wrong. Took it again a week later and threw up a few times during my workout. This isn't because I'm intolerant of stimulants either. I've been taking pretty workout for years now and have never ran into an issue like this. I must just be sensitive to something in the formula..
    Or you dosed it too high. This PWO is very potent and the directions say to start at a low dose. I'm pretty stim tolerant and 1/2 scoop is way more than enough for me.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

20. I would agree. Start with 1/2 scoop. I have taken some very strong pre-workouts before and so 2 scoops is where i started. I have had some good workouts on the formula. I will be buying it again to maintain while I compete.

21. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Or you dosed it too high. This PWO is very potent and the directions say to start at a low dose. I'm pretty stim tolerant and 1/2 scoop is way more than enough for me.
    Could be it. I took the whole packet.

22. yeah probably! should go with 1/2 packet. stimuli8 is strong.

23. Try taking a half scoop bro!

24. Quote Originally Posted by notswole View Post
    I threw up also! Tried half a serving and it was perfect.

25. I've been taking it for almost two years now and 1/2-3/4 is still my limit. My stim tolerance is high, too. I've been on the same tub since January.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO Xplode (40 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-16-2016, 06:17 AM
  2. Ragnarok Ultra (40 servings)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 12:51 PM
  3. NAG (40 servings)