Conquer (60 Servings)
Conquer (60 Servings)

Manufacturer:

iForce Nutrition

Price: $39.99

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 6 total reviews.
Rated: 4.5 out of 5 Read all 6 reviews

Submit New Review

Conquer (60 Servings)

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.25%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

5/5

This stuff rocked!!! I think this is the first preworkout I've used that had the perfect balance of stimulants in it. The energy would come on quickly, last a good while, and there was absolutely zero crash off of it. There was also no jitters involved, but the energy it gave was very intense. I made the mistake of drinking a cup of coffee about an hour or so after my dose & paid the price. That gave me full on jitters! It's like Iforce stopped just shy of going overboard on the stims. GREAT WORK!! Along w/ the high energy it gives, I also had a very intense focus each & every time I dosed this. Not once did I get sidetracked in the gym during my workouts. Even when the gym owner decided to change the XM station from Hair Nation to the Pulse! WTF!!?? Who does that?? Funny thing, it also kept me 100% concentrated in church too! My wife said I was just staring at the priest during the homily like I was in a zone or something! Lol.. Yes, honey, I was in the zone..

The pump was incredible! Every time I hit the gym I had the most amazing pumps and vascularity! The two muscles that don't quite normally get the biggest pump, (delts & quads), also experienced blood swelling pumps! I also noticed that I maintained the pump long after I left the gym also. I've not yet tried the Hemavol, but I'm seriously considering getting another Conquer and getting a tub of Hemavol to run w/it. From what I've seen on the Hemavol, the pumps/strength of these two combined would be off the charts!

Flavor, like everything else Iforce has put out, was great! Not too sweet, not too tart - just right. I'm a product of the 80's & I've experienced some pretty nasty tasting stuff, so all these new flavors that everyone's come out w/ is great.

Other than that, I'm not sure what else I could say! I've tried, but I really can't find any fault w/this product. It treated me perfectly in every way. If any of you out there are looking for something different to try for your preworkout, you owe it to yourselves to give this a try.

Excellent product Iforce!!
  2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

5/5

i'll give it 5 stars based on the ingredients in this product. the ingredients supersede the fact that i wasn't impressed with the flavor of the fruit punch slam. 60 servings but i needed 1.5 - 2 servings per workout so it's really 30 servings per container. if the price is right i would go with this product again but probably a different flavor.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.21%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

big improvement over maximize
    The Swole Stoner
  4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.18%

5/5

This stuff is STRONG! 1 scoop is enough for me and I love stims. Combine 1 scoop with 1 scoop of Hemavol and your ready for insane pumps, energy, and focus. 5 stars, well done I-Force.
  5. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.55%

4/5

Overall I would give Conquer a 8.5/10 or 4.25/5 :D

I have used almost every Pre out there, and I really enjoy trying new products. Conquer has a great profile of ingredients, but within a Prop blend.

Taste: 9/10

I had the tropical fruit punch flavor (which I got in the nutraplanet release bundle). It was your typical fruit punch flavor, but It was smooth and easy to down.

Mixability: 10/10

This product mixed extremely easily, and only left minimal granules at the bottom of my glass (Probably the creatine).

Profile: 8/10

I really like most of the ingredients within the profile of the pre. Agmatine, creatine, L-norvalline.. and so on. I really dislike the fact that its in a proprietary blend, though. I personally like to know exactly how much of each I'm getting because I like to know my creatine and agmatine pre-workout dosages, so I can compile them into my daily intake totals.

Versatility: 10/10

This is a great benefit of this pre-workout. If I know I need a good pump I mix Conquer with Hemavol. I typically go 1.5 scoops conquer with 1 scoop of hemavol. This is one of my favorite things about iforce products - they're very stackable (which is rare for pre's)

Value: 10/10

This product gives you a boat load of servings for a very decent price!

Thanks Iforce
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I agree, conquer delivered exactly as advertised. Also, if one could get by on one scoop then the value is on par with 60 servings
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

4/5

Lets face it.These days there are very little ingredient profiles that are complete...it seems like something is missing you know?Well Iforce delivered.I can say I already have another tub of it waiting.The Fruit punch was amazing tasting.The energy could have been better but I like alot of stims.Pump was awesome.I can see this replacing some staple pres out there.I would however add in extra COP*needs to be taken daily* and maybe a nitrate.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

I stacked Conquer & Hemavol. It really is a great combo. My sweet spot was 1.5 scoops of Conquer & 1 scoop Hemavol. The energy & focus was very good -- no highs or lows, the energy lasted longer than any Pre that I've used before. It was never jittery & I never crashed. I've had so many Pre's that gave me a quick burst of energy but fizzled out after about 15 min.
    Conquer always came on smooth & steady and lasted for my entire 45 min workout. Endurance seemed to improve throughout the log. I liked the consistency -- I looked forward to all my workouts! The Hemavol added some great pumps --- very noticable. I had some of my best workouts on this stack. I can't wait to try some of the other flavors.

After my log I went on vacation for a week. When I got home I jumped back on Conquer & Hemavol --- WOW, sometimes you don't know how good something is until you've been off of it.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

looks like conquer is a hit, and i've heard the taste is on par with what ppl would like from a preworkout

Similar Forum Threads

1. CellMass (60 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  2. NOS Ether Level 1 (60 servings)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  3. Swole V.3 (60 servings)