Phase 8 (4lb)
Phase 8 (4lb)

Manufacturer:

MuscleTech

Price: $51.99

Rating: 4.67 out of 5 stars, based on 6 total reviews.
Rated: 4.67 out of 5 Read all 6 reviews

Submit New Review

Phase 8 (4lb)

1. 5/5

This product taste great, blends well, and I got great results from it. I love these multi protein products that you only have to take once daily for continual release.
  2. 4/5

Phase 8 is one of the top 3 tasting proteins out there. It has a good amount of protein per scoop and has multiple sources of protein for prolonged absorption. One of the best price/serving when on sale, which is very often
  3. 5/5

I've tried CnC and Choc/PB and both are amazing. My current favorite thing to do with this is before bed, mix 1sc CnC with 3L of water. yes, you read that correctly. 3 LITERS. The flavor is really that good.

I would highly reccommend this as a pre bed protein to anyone looking. Like said above, when its on sale the price point is nearly unbeatable too.

4. I do alot of baking and I've tried cookies and cream,milk chocolate and chocolate peanut butter. Kudos to muscletech. The only reason it got 4/5 stars from me personally is the cost. Extremely cost effective for a protein powder. Taste didn't blow me away like cellucor or giant sports but it was tastey.

5. Tastes is great. Sources are good.. I enjoy using this in recipes like pancakes, waffles, muffins, cake, etc.

8/10 overall in my opinion.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  6. 5/5

This review is for the Cookies and Cream flavor.

Taste 5/5
    Seriously one of the best tasting proteins I've ever used. I had to hide it from my kids because they kept trying to steal it after tasting it!

Mixability 5/5
    No problems here, as it's more dust than powder. It's so fine, I accidentally inhaled some when smelling it.

Overall, one of my favorite proteins and I can't wait to get some more. I used it before bed, before early morning (pre-breakfast) workouts, and between meals, and it kept me full. No bloating or gas problems (much to my wife's relief!)
  7. 5/5

On my third tub of the chocolate. Great profile which includes different protein sources and digestive enzymes, and sits well with the stomach. The taste is also great, with a nice consistency that's not too thin. Solid protein product.

8. All I have to say is this stuff is amazing! Mixes well and tastes great. I drink this about 3 times a day. 10/10

Similar Forum Threads

1. My bulking phase is making me fat
    By Alt+F4 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:29 PM
  2. PHASE 2
    By Bionic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 05:11 PM
  3. Phase Cycling
    By okboy63 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0