Gut Health (75 Capsules) (New Formula)

Manufacturer:

EvoMuse

Price: $18.81

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

5/5

Kind of a strange topic to discuss, but in all honesty:

Overall: 10/10

Description: With all the supplements we take nowadays, we seem to be seeing more and more issues with GI discomfort and frequent trips to the bathroom. I personally had very big problems with frequent trips. I started taking gut health about 3 weeks ago, and I have had NO problems since.

Value: This product has already paid for itself in my eyes due to the full absorption and breakdown of all the key macros I take in on a daily basis... Instead of seeing them get flushed down the commode every couple of hours.

I would HIGHLY recommend this new gut health formula to anyone having GI issues. Just give it the first week and you'll be sold.

Thanks!
  2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

5/5

I noticed the page here to review products and I had to throw this out there for anyone who might not think to try it, your making a mistake.

I have been through different versions of this product and I can say that it has helped me in a bunch of ways. For instance, the whole "protein farts" problem disappeared for both me and my friend when I recommended he try it.

I havent felt bloated as much after taking it and it has helped issues Ive had with IBS. I was on a prescription medication for it and have since stopped the prescription with the help of Gut Health. I would recommend it for an overall health and wellness, I can tell you its a staple for me

Similar Forum Threads

1. GUT HEALTH 75 LOW STOCK WARNING!!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 11:40 AM
  2. Gut Health 75 count...Low stock warning
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 11:13 PM
  3. NEW Size Gut Health (75 count)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11