Gut Health (75 Capsules) (New Formula)

Manufacturer:

EvoMuse

Price: $18.81

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 4 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 4 reviews

Submit New Review

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

5/5

Kind of a strange topic to discuss, but in all honesty:

Overall: 10/10

Description: With all the supplements we take nowadays, we seem to be seeing more and more issues with GI discomfort and frequent trips to the bathroom. I personally had very big problems with frequent trips. I started taking gut health about 3 weeks ago, and I have had NO problems since.

Value: This product has already paid for itself in my eyes due to the full absorption and breakdown of all the key macros I take in on a daily basis... Instead of seeing them get flushed down the commode every couple of hours.

I would HIGHLY recommend this new gut health formula to anyone having GI issues. Just give it the first week and you'll be sold.

Thanks!
  2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.11%

5/5

I noticed the page here to review products and I had to throw this out there for anyone who might not think to try it, your making a mistake.

I have been through different versions of this product and I can say that it has helped me in a bunch of ways. For instance, the whole "protein farts" problem disappeared for both me and my friend when I recommended he try it.

I havent felt bloated as much after taking it and it has helped issues Ive had with IBS. I was on a prescription medication for it and have since stopped the prescription with the help of Gut Health. I would recommend it for an overall health and wellness, I can tell you its a staple for me
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

5/5

well, i must say this guy fixed my issues with the bathroom, i could not eat vegetables because every time i was going to have a meal with vegetables i was feeling sick and i had to go many times to the bathroom, so i was taking supplements as greens but then i started with the and i did not have any issues anymore, also i am now able to drink milk and having no issues at all, something that i couldn't do before.

Great value too as it is cheap in UK and it last more than one month, ingredients wise it is very solid profile.

good product :)

this will be with me always now :)
  4. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  141 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.89%

This got my interest and I wondering if it is a probiotic product? If it is well I normally get a natures own brand which is stored in a fridge to protect the healthy germs. If not then I would like to try because I haven't seen anything like it here that actually works. Really theres nothing better than a healthy digestive system.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

It is a prebiotic, there is a great write up on the product here http://orbitnutrition.com/cart/cheap...w-formula.html

or you can ask the man himself @dsade

75 days worth is pretty good value
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.09%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity Veteran

5/5

This stuff is far and away one of my "must-have's" one bottle lasts forever and it truly has helped my gi system. I have never had a great digestive system and any random meal could have me backed up or running for the bathroom... this has evened me out greatly and really made me feel much better after most meals.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity Pro

Got 3 bottles on the way, and if these reviews are anything to go by it will likely become a staple.

Similar Forum Threads

1. GUT HEALTH 75 LOW STOCK WARNING!!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 11:40 AM
  2. Gut Health 75 count...Low stock warning
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 11:13 PM
  3. NEW Size Gut Health (75 count)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11