Glycofuse (30 Servings)
Glycofuse (30 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Gaspari



Price: $27.49


Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 3.5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

Glycofuse (30 Servings)

  1. bjordan
    bjordan's Avatar

    3/5


    Imo this is far inferior to vitargo not even on the same planet. Compared to karbolyn or karbolic again inferior but not as much as vitargo. Carb powders are expensive so i think they should deliver for their moneys worth. It does however taste amazing better than the ones above a lot better. But if i just wanted something to taste good i would get gatorade powder for a 1/4 of the price
  2. 4/5


    Thanks to the Gaspari team for my NFL promo winnings! I'm enjoying my Strawberry Kiwi Glycofuse. It is a true strawberry kiwi flavor. Surprisingly, it tastes about the same when mixed in 8 oz water compared to 32 oz. I mainly use it for my morning workouts to help top off my glycogen stores. I can tell it helps keep me fresh throughout my workouts. It goes down smooth and doesn't cause bloating. I made the mistake once of dumping it in water and not mixing it right away. This will cause it to glob up a little and get sticky so don't do this. Otherwise it mixes fine. I also mixed it with other fruity flavored PWOs and have never had a problem mixing or taste. On top of the high performance HBCD carbs, you get the nice addition of some electrolytes which I always like pre and intraworkout.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    Thanks to the Gaspari team for my NFL promo winnings! I'm enjoying my Strawberry Kiwi Glycofuse. It is a true strawberry kiwi flavor. Surprisingly, it tastes about the same when mixed in 8 oz water compared to 32 oz. I mainly use it for my morning workouts to help top off my glycogen stores. I can tell it helps keep me fresh throughout my workouts. It goes down smooth and doesn't cause bloating. I made the mistake once of dumping it in water and not mixing it right away. This will cause it to glob up a little and get sticky so don't do this. Otherwise it mixes fine. I also mixed it with other fruity flavored PWOs and have never had a problem mixing or taste. On top of the high performance HBCD carbs, you get the nice addition of some electrolytes which I always like pre and intraworkout.
    Right on man!!! It is some good stuff!!!
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    Thanks to the Gaspari team for my NFL promo winnings! I'm enjoying my Strawberry Kiwi Glycofuse. It is a true strawberry kiwi flavor. Surprisingly, it tastes about the same when mixed in 8 oz water compared to 32 oz. I mainly use it for my morning workouts to help top off my glycogen stores. I can tell it helps keep me fresh throughout my workouts. It goes down smooth and doesn't cause bloating. I made the mistake once of dumping it in water and not mixing it right away. This will cause it to glob up a little and get sticky so don't do this. Otherwise it mixes fine. I also mixed it with other fruity flavored PWOs and have never had a problem mixing or taste. On top of the high performance HBCD carbs, you get the nice addition of some electrolytes which I always like pre and intraworkout.


    thank you for the review... what can we do in the future to make it a 5/5, in your eyes?
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    thank you for the review... what can we do in the future to make it a 5/5, in your eyes?
    Not a whole lot, maybe make it a better value, it's just hard for me to give a carb supplement a 5/5 unless it totally blows me away, sorry

  6. Thank you for the solid, honest review. I agree, it's an amazing product for those early morning workouts. And the taste is unmatched (honestly) and I would say probably one of the best (if not the best) tasting supplements on the market today. It tastes THAT good.


    Thanks for supporting Gaspari Nutrition man and enjoy the rest of the tub!





    -Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    Not a whole lot, maybe make it a better value, it's just hard for me to give a carb supplement a 5/5 unless it totally blows me away, sorry
    no don't be sorry, i want honest feedback, both positive and negative, how else can we improve. thank you.
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    Thanks to the Gaspari team for my NFL promo winnings! I'm enjoying my Strawberry Kiwi Glycofuse. It is a true strawberry kiwi flavor. Surprisingly, it tastes about the same when mixed in 8 oz water compared to 32 oz. I mainly use it for my morning workouts to help top off my glycogen stores. I can tell it helps keep me fresh throughout my workouts. It goes down smooth and doesn't cause bloating. I made the mistake once of dumping it in water and not mixing it right away. This will cause it to glob up a little and get sticky so don't do this. Otherwise it mixes fine. I also mixed it with other fruity flavored PWOs and have never had a problem mixing or taste. On top of the high performance HBCD carbs, you get the nice addition of some electrolytes which I always like pre and intraworkout.
    Good review and we appreciate the honesty. I think using it in the morning is a good idea since you don't have any previous meals in you yet.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Focus XT (30 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-06-2015, 12:14 AM
  2. Animal Pump (30 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:34 PM
  3. 1-NO Drink Mix (30 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 03:17 PM
  4. Xtend BLOWOUT!!! Original clearance, 30 serving!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 11:50 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 05:34 PM