Enhanced (40 Servings)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

Got to use a few day sample on this and as usual, am greatly impressed with what PES put out.

I had the Blue Razz flavor, and with the right water dosing, it is a subtle and not overpowering flavor.

The focus is quite intense, and hits very quickly. Additionally it is also very long lasting.

This has the potential to be a huge winner for PES and will be able to compete with some of the top notch pre's out there.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

I have tried a few different doses of this product. Started at 1/2 a scoop, went to 1 scoop. One and half scoops, and 2 scoops. The key to this product is to start slowly with dosages and work your way up to a point that gives great energy without over stimulating. 1 scoop is good for the first week. I went up to 2, but not all at once. One scoop pre, and one in water sipped during my workout, making it last the entire workout. Slow, steady, sustained energy levels throughout my workout. The stuff mixes amazingly well, no specs of powder at all with a few shakes of the shaker bottle. What I noticed most about this product is the endurance it gives you. Extra reps and resting between exercises you notice you don't need much time to recover. Even after you finish your workout, you won't feel exhausted no matter what. You will still have plenty of energy to get things done for the rest of the day. The bottle looks small, but you really do not need much of this product to have an effect. One scoop is perfectly fine. I really don't need 2 scoops at all. The taste is amazing too. I did feel a bit nervous the first few times I tried it, but that was due to raising the dosage too soon. Taking a break right now because I'm sick, when I go back I'm just gonna do 1/2 scoop pre and 1/2 scoop during. I just love this stuff!.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sampled Enhanced before the Calcium Carbonate was added. The final version and sample both were great. This review is on Blue Razz final profile.

I took 1.5 scoops alone. Nothing added with it. I wanted to get everything out of it without other goodies.

First, the energy and focus from Enhanced is crazy good. Tunnel vision the whole workout. All I could focus on was my next set and what I wanted to get out of it. The energy kicked in around 20 minutes after consumption. No crazy shaky feeling type energy or anything like that. Just solid smooth clean energy. It lasted for about a total of 4-5 hours to be honest. There was no crash at all either.

The pump and vascularity was insane also. I've never used any nitrates until Enhanced and I must say this was a great first experience with Leucine Nitrate. The pump I got was awesome. Nothing to where I felt my arm was going to exploid haha, just a nice intense pump throughout the whole workout. Vascularity was more prominent then usual for me also. Forearms and arm veins were visibly more noticeable after first dose.

Enhanced had me wanting to keep going and going. Rest periods were kept short because I just felt like I didn't even need a rest between sets.

Oh ya, the Blue Razz flavor is awesome. I've tried the Fruit Punch flavor also and like it, but Blue Razz is my favorite for sure.

This is by far the best preworkout I have used and will continue to use.

PES nailed another fantastic product.

10/10 for me :D

Awards
  • Established
5/5

ENHANCED 10/10

FRUIT PUNCH

Flavor: 10/10 hands down

It does EVERYTHING it claims.

Dosage: I myself, am a true stim junkie. I fell in love with enhanced after finding my perfect dose. I started off with 2 scoops and it was rather intense- almost too intense. I eventually found my sweet spot to be 1.5 scoops 45min pre-workout. and 0.5 scoop intra with my BCAA's.

Even though I will get mixed feelings about this, I feel like it is the only PWO on the market that is somewhat similar to CRAZE and just as good, in its own ways.

Profile: Enhanced truly gives me an "alpha" feeling with great focus, and extreme pumps. The focus feeling was not quite as strong as CRAZE, but the pumps far exceeded the "lack of" pumps given by CRAZE. I have found this pwo works well with certain muscle groups for me (chest, back, and legs) its almost too much pump with smaller muscle groups (Biceps, Triceps). The thing I notice very similar about the two is the non-stop adrenaline/ alpha feeling - but on enhanced it lasts up to 4 hours.

This is definitely an upper echelon pre-workout supplement and It has found a permanent place among my supplement arsenal.

I know this is a review for ENHANCED and I'm comparing it to CRAZE, solely because I myself am a huge CRAZE fan along with countless others on this site.

Thanks PES

Jcweinsx

Awards
4/5

4/5 due to taste and a bit strong on dirty jittery energy.
Full dose was too much juice, too much amp so focus was not as sharp as i want it. I have been using jack3d micro at 2 scoops no problems. 1 scoop of enhanced in afternoon and it was too strong. Couldn't sleep. For some users the strength may be a good thing if dosage timing works with your schedule. 1/2 scoop dose is just right for me. Fruit punch flavor is not great but I don't drink this stuff for the taste. Great thermo effect and good pumps. I will continue to use at 1/2 scoop.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
5/5

I got in on the insider deal (Great price) so I figured I jump in with my take.

I'm a pre workout addict I've tried pretty much everything out there , most recently Jack 3dMicro and Muscle meds "No Bull".

43 Years old and just getting back to the gym after a 4 month layoff due to personal issues.

I dosed 2 scoops to start even though the recommend dose to begin is one scoop. I was impressed with the packaging and small footprint of the container.

Mixing - 9 Two scoops mixed very well in 8 oz of cold water in a shaker cup.

Taste - 7 It smelled almost candy like and the taste was ok. Not the worst tasting pre workout but not the best. I had the fruit punch flavor and it was easy to get down. I usually shot gun my pre workouts but this can be sipped without much issue.

Energy - 9 Enhanced has a very clean energy. It never slams you in the face and you almost never feel it creep up on you but it's there when you need it. I had zero crash after using Enhanced whether it was one scoop or two.

Focus - 10 The second you begin to lift you feel a very narrow vision of what you are doing. This seemed to increase as my workout progressed. I was able to move through my workout with very little distraction , even on weekends when it's very crowded.

Strength - 10 I lifted more at yesterday's workout than I had in the past 8 weeks. After a 4 month layoff of doing nothing I have been able to increase poundage . Hopefully this continues I have no reason to think it won't.

Pump - 9 Check the label. Excellent proven compounds to increase pumps . 2 scoops provides 1000mg of Agmatine Sulfate plus a proprietary blend of L-Leucine Nitrate ,CitiCholine, CDP Choline,Pomegranate Fruit Extract.

Value - 10 40 servings at 1 scoop . I would only go 2 scoops if you really wanted to get crazy and toss things around like a Silver Back.

My take :
2 scoops take you to a different level. I almost felt a surge of adrenalin at some points during my workouts. I also got a very good sweat going. I don't really sweat that much at the gym but this really got me warmed up. The feeling was like old school Craze. This is some next level stuff that you must at least try.

Get some Enhanced it's one of the best if not the best pre workouts I've ever used.

aceroni

Awards
5/5

Below is my beta testing review of Enhanced.First tub was gone in two or three weeks, my whole family was using it (they all train).
Since, I have bought three tubs... Thinking about buying another in the NP deal, just to have lying around. Anyways, I'm a fan, and here it is:

Hey fellas, Ace here.
Just got two packets of enhanced in the mail. I finished my breakfast about 45 minutes ago, and am about to take the prew/o ( I ALWAYS dose my pre's this way. I eat a LARGE breakfast, then 45-1hr later I take them before I leave for the gym).
Previous pre's i have used are just about everything.. the list goes on and on.
I usually just put the scoops of pre's (if they are ultra conc) right into my mouth. Works best for me that way.
For logging purposes however, I will go oldschool and mix the PES enhanced sample in water.
When I do actually MIX my pre's, I usually mix them in the least amount of water possible. For this however, I will be adding one packet (one serving) of ENHANCED to 8oz water in my shaker bottle, and shaking it.

OK, here goes fellas.
It appears to have mixed pretty well.
After shaking, it is a little foamy on top, and like most pre's however, there is very slight settling at the bottom... And I mean SLIGHT, basically next to nothing. This is low compared to what I've seen in the past. (which is why most pre's usually go dry scoop straight to my mouth)
It has a different taste to it.
Pretty sweet, but different. It's kind of fruity, not sure yet.
It goes down very smoothly. It does have a little tang to it, like most pre's.

The tang is not bad (it may not be for some people), but I like it, and find it enjoyable.

Overall I'd say mixability 9/10 (not 10 because there was very miniscule stuff at the bottom)

Taste 8/10. It tastes pretty good, but there is a little TANG to it. I actually like the tang, but some people may not. (all depends on individual taste)

I rarely judge a pre by their taste however... I am an effects kind of guy - I drink a pre workout because it WORKS.

Alright guys I drank the pre over the course of 10 minutes. I like the taste i like the mixability. I feel focused right now, but it is far too soon to say it is due to the pre workout.
( I definitely notice more focus than 10 minutes ago)

NOTE ::: (I went to the gym before i posted the first half, second half is from after the gym)

Focus- 10/10 This is where this product really shined for me. I was not jittery, not over stimulated. I just had a REALLY nice, calm, laser sharp focus and determination. I am still quite focused right now. Also I did not/ have not crashed post w/o which i usually do.
Another thing to note was that I had an excellent mind/muscle connection all throughout my session.

Pump 8.5/10
The first day I did not notice it as much as I was training slowly with power movements and doing alot of spotting. The second day I got a great pump. The product definitely has some pump factor in it.

vascularity 8/10.. I was covered up the whole time, and my gym has NO mirrors, so it was really hard to tell this. I did roll up my sleeves a few times inbetween sets though and noticed my forearms covered in veins- Much more vascular than I was yesterday training.. They weren't garden hose veins, but they were there. (mind you i'm fatter than I usually am @ 13.8% bf so I'm impressed).

Endurance 8/10.. No I was not running marathons, But I noticed even though I was doing slightly more weight than usual, I was able to bust out a few more reps. So endurance was increased slightly.

Overall- I'd give this product an 9/10
Key Features:
Laser sharp focus
Great mind muscle connection..
leading to above average pumps
NO CRASH!!

When this product comes out I will definitely buy a tub.. After using a different pre for a few days (after my two samples were gone) I definitely noticed the difference. Wishing i was still "enhanced" for sure.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Another hit from PES! I have used alot of different stims and few can compare to Enhanced.

First the taste is great, not like cough syrup as some are.

Second, The energy is very strong and long lasting, yet it didn't make me jittery.

Really one scoop is all I usually need to get me going.

Thirdly the pump from this product is outstanding, it hasn't failed to leave me swoled up yet.

The closest I would compare this to is Jack3d Micro, but I enjoy Enhanced even more than that!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that I've gone through a whole tub of Enhanced and tried both flavors, I can give a more thorough review than that of my beta test.

Flavor: Not the BEST flavor I've ever had, but no bad after taste and also not the worst tasting. Blue Raz definitely rates higher in taste than the Fruit flavor, and now that I'm used to that flavor I actually do enjoy it.

Mixability: Mixes well in 8 oz of water. Even at 2 scoops there is no residue.

Focus/Energy: One scoop the focus was there, but energy not that much. I would say one scoop is good for a good circuit day at the gym. Two scoops, the energy was great and focus was amazing. Perfect for a heavy weight/low rep day at the gym and helped me stay in the zone to set some PR's. It gave me the tunnel vision I was looking for and I spent minimal time resting between sets. Only warning I have against two scoops is don't take within 4 hours of bed. I had a few nights where my body was exhausted by my eyes were wide open while I was trying to get some sleep.

Pump: One scoop gave me some good vascularity but not much of a pump that I was looking for. Two scoops (as you can see this is my norm now) gave vascularity in my delts even, which is hard to come by for me, and crazy vascularity in my forearms and brachials. The pump was insane at two scoops as well. I had a pic somewhere showing the pump I got from 2 scoops on a bicep/back day, and my biceps were so swollen that it was pushing my triceps out! Good good stuff here :)

What area am I missing? This stuff is my new favorite pre workout! I'm not upset about the taste at all mainly because preworkouts generally don't taste like slurpees and if they do, they're probably loaded with filler. Enhanced delivers and that makes ME happy!
I have a big tub of beta alanine that I add to my Enhanced most days just because I like the burn. I know the majority hates it so I'm not asking you guys to change ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the review FL3X!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything for you :)

Profion

Awards
is it true servings or do u need to pump it up at 2dosages before u really feel it. ?

aceroni

Awards
is it true servings or do u need to pump it up at 2dosages before u really feel it. ?
Start at one scoop, then work your way up to two if you think you want more.
I started with one, and one rounded scoop was perfect for me. Now I use 1.5-2, depending on what i'm training.

You'll definitely feel one scoop it just depends how Stim tolerant/sensitive you are

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5 scoops tends to be the most common dose from what I have seen.

Some stimulant sensitive people only use half a scoop.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

Taste
Tried two different ways
1 Scoop in 8oz of water // 1.5 Scoops in 14oz of water
This was Fruit Punch (just guessing off taste and not blue raz) The flavoring is honestly pretty spot on. Its not overpowering and its very smooth on the way down. Its not an overbearing fruit punch which leaves a great smooth after taste on the way down and is refreshing from the first taste to the last taste . I was shocked I never had a PES product before, but they did a great job, eager to know what the Blue Raz is like as well. Good job PES

Mixability

1 scoop in 8oz of water mixed with no problems, this was literally 10 seconds after shaking it, just a touch of fizz at the top after shaking, but no clumps at all which shows it mixed in a an instant. No problems with 1.5 scoops in 14oz of water either.

Formula

After talking to Mr. Cooper about this, it contains 4 different kinds of stimulants so he told me to start at 1 scoop (which there is 2 in each packet) and assess from there. I dosed 1 scoop to start, which is 125mg caffeine. While it may not be stim heavy on caffeine it does have a unique blend of stimulants that should be taken note of and don’t think you need more based off the caffeine intake alone.
500mg Agmatine per serving (aids in pumps pre-workout or nutrient restoration post-workout)
Small dose of Leucine (main BCAA), small dose of Vitamin C, and the other 3 stimulant’s involved in the prop blend. If there is any questions regarding the formula I am sure Cooper can pop in and clarify.

Workout Effects

** Note – 1 scoop was taken FASTED for a morning workout
1.5 Scoops was taken 90 minutes after a pre-workout meal **

1 Scoop Upperbody Workout

Dosed at 10 a.m. and workout was at 10:30, 15-20 minutes after the dose a steady stream started to take over and hit my head, so I felt the caffeine and the stims slowly coming to me on the drive to go workout. Upon starting the workout I did a max effort bench (barbell) supersetted with a cable fly to help get my pecs pumped and also focus on strength as well during the first movement. Overall I could start to feel the pumps take over on my 3rd set of flies that were in the hypertrophy rep range and there was no drop in energy.

As I moved through my workout towards back/shoulders work there was 0 drop throughout the session and I did a high volume, high rep shoulder tri-set with laterals, front laterals and rear laterals that left my shoulders on fire and a huge pump to end my session. My back work was a simple superset between low rows and cable pulldowns to really focus on hitting my back I did 2 second pause’s after each rep to squeeze my lats and get a good feel. Throughout my session the major things to note in a fasted state
- Constant and Streaming Energy
- No Crash
- Solid Pumps, and Solid Focus aspect during my workout
My workout lasted a touch over 1 hour and even for 2 hours after dosing (About till noon-12:30 I still could feel the overall effects).

1.5 Scoops Lower Body Workout --

As Noted this was taken 90 minutes after a pre-workout meal, and soon after trained legs. Not as long of a drive to this gym compared to the first since I am not home and working out at friends gym’s while on the road. Today’s session was brutal so I kicked up the extra half scoop to see what it would bring. I started off doing heavy deadlifts in a rep scheme of 8/8/6/6/4 and after the 5 sets I could feel my lower back getting a pump and glutes/hamstrings getting tight as I powered through deadlifts and my energy never dropped a touch. The focus and energy continued to stream as I got into the workout and as I moved onto Squats/Leg press in a superset fashion. Energy did not drop after this while performing 8-10 rep squats and 20 rep leg press in a superset to really fry my quads. Putting the finishing touches on legs I moved into 20 rep Stiff leg deadlifts and alternated with a paused hack squat to put extra tension on the legs and try to fry them up. I kept my intensity high and put enhanced to the test on how much it would aid me throughout my workout and it did just that. Pumps were profound throughout the entire session, and my energy did not fade just like 1 scoop in a fasted state. The only “Enhancement” was the extra pumps probably due to the food in my system. Overall I have to say this pre-workout is good, and I have to say the flavoring will grow on you after trying it for the 2nd time It seemed better than the first go around. After seeing the purple powder I did not know if this was fruit punch, but I doubt it would be blue razz.

My heart rate got pretty elevated for the first 20-25 minutes but it seemed to die out quick, I think this was a sign that 1.5 may be a touch too much, so I know 1 scoop is around my sweet spot.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bob appreciate the detailed feedback here and the other forum. (=

aceroni

Awards
Taste
Tried two different ways
1 Scoop in 8oz of water // 1.5 Scoops in 14oz of water
This was Fruit Punch (just guessing off taste and not blue raz) The flavoring is honestly pretty spot on. Its not overpowering and its very smooth on the way down. Its not an overbearing fruit punch which leaves a great smooth after taste on the way down and is refreshing from the first taste to the last taste . I was shocked I never had a PES product before, but they did a great job, eager to know what the Blue Raz is like as well. Good job PES

Mixability

1 scoop in 8oz of water mixed with no problems, this was literally 10 seconds after shaking it, just a touch of fizz at the top after shaking, but no clumps at all which shows it mixed in a an instant. No problems with 1.5 scoops in 14oz of water either.

Formula

After talking to Mr. Cooper about this, it contains 4 different kinds of stimulants so he told me to start at 1 scoop (which there is 2 in each packet) and assess from there. I dosed 1 scoop to start, which is 125mg caffeine. While it may not be stim heavy on caffeine it does have a unique blend of stimulants that should be taken note of and don’t think you need more based off the caffeine intake alone.
500mg Agmatine per serving (aids in pumps pre-workout or nutrient restoration post-workout)
Small dose of Leucine (main BCAA), small dose of Vitamin C, and the other 3 stimulant’s involved in the prop blend. If there is any questions regarding the formula I am sure Cooper can pop in and clarify.

Workout Effects

** Note – 1 scoop was taken FASTED for a morning workout
1.5 Scoops was taken 90 minutes after a pre-workout meal **

1 Scoop Upperbody Workout —

Dosed at 10 a.m. and workout was at 10:30, 15-20 minutes after the dose a steady stream started to take over and hit my head, so I felt the caffeine and the stims slowly coming to me on the drive to go workout. Upon starting the workout I did a max effort bench (barbell) supersetted with a cable fly to help get my pecs pumped and also focus on strength as well during the first movement. Overall I could start to feel the pumps take over on my 3rd set of flies that were in the hypertrophy rep range and there was no drop in energy.

As I moved through my workout towards back/shoulders work there was 0 drop throughout the session and I did a high volume, high rep shoulder tri-set with laterals, front laterals and rear laterals that left my shoulders on fire and a huge pump to end my session. My back work was a simple superset between low rows and cable pulldowns to really focus on hitting my back I did 2 second pause’s after each rep to squeeze my lats and get a good feel. Throughout my session the major things to note in a fasted state
- Constant and Streaming Energy
- No Crash
- Solid Pumps, and Solid Focus aspect during my workout
My workout lasted a touch over 1 hour and even for 2 hours after dosing (About till noon-12:30 I still could feel the overall effects).

1.5 Scoops Lower Body Workout --

As Noted this was taken 90 minutes after a pre-workout meal, and soon after trained legs. Not as long of a drive to this gym compared to the first since I am not home and working out at friends gym’s while on the road. Today’s session was brutal so I kicked up the extra half scoop to see what it would bring. I started off doing heavy deadlifts in a rep scheme of 8/8/6/6/4 and after the 5 sets I could feel my lower back getting a pump and glutes/hamstrings getting tight as I powered through deadlifts and my energy never dropped a touch. The focus and energy continued to stream as I got into the workout and as I moved onto Squats/Leg press in a superset fashion. Energy did not drop after this while performing 8-10 rep squats and 20 rep leg press in a superset to really fry my quads. Putting the finishing touches on legs I moved into 20 rep Stiff leg deadlifts and alternated with a paused hack squat to put extra tension on the legs and try to fry them up. I kept my intensity high and put enhanced to the test on how much it would aid me throughout my workout and it did just that. Pumps were profound throughout the entire session, and my energy did not fade just like 1 scoop in a fasted state. The only “Enhancement” was the extra pumps probably due to the food in my system. Overall I have to say this pre-workout is good, and I have to say the flavoring will grow on you after trying it for the 2nd time It seemed better than the first go around. After seeing the purple powder I did not know if this was fruit punch, but I doubt it would be blue razz.

My heart rate got pretty elevated for the first 20-25 minutes but it seemed to die out quick, I think this was a sign that 1.5 may be a touch too much, so I know 1 scoop is around my sweet spot.
Yeah I've noticed the flavor has really grown on me, the more I drink it the more I love it

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Same, I'm hooked on blue Raz

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
5/5

I'd like to thank mr.cooper69 and PES for sending me a couple samples of Enhanced to try. I also bought a tub from the PES Insider sale, so I had plenty of product to try test out.

I used Enhanced all of the following ways:

1. 2 scoops Enhanced
2. 1 scoop Enhanced
3. 1.5 scoops Enhanced
4. 1 scoop Enhanced before cardio session
5. 1 scoop of Enhanced + 1 scoop of Alphamine
6. 1 scoop of Enhanced + 1 cap of Uncut
7. 1.5 scoops of Enhanced + 25 mg of Ephedrine
8. 1 scoop of Enhanced + 1 cap of Uncut + 25 mg of Ephedrine

As you can see, I really wanted to put Enhanced to the test. I do don't review a ton of products, but when I do I want to be thorough. So, let's get to it:

Profile - 9/10. The profile is solid with a nice combo of stims along with focus and pump enhancing ingredients. The inclusion of leucine nitrate and the Versa-1 component are particularly interesting to me.

Flavor - 9/10. Solid Fruit Punch flavor. Not quite as tasty as Alphamine, but not much is. Enhanced tastes better than most pwo's for sure.

Pumps - 9/10. I got solid pumps just about every time I used Enhanced. The nitrates and agmatine are a solid combo in this regard. Even more than pumps, I noticed increased vascularity every time I used it.

Focus - 8/10. The focus enhancement was a bit hit and miss for me and was more dose dependent. Sometimes I really felt zoned in and other times there was just a slight improvement.

Energy - 10/10. Enhanced never failed to deliver a steady supply of very clean energy. Even at 2 scoops, which seemed a bit much for me, the energy was clean and jitter free. I never experienced any sort of crash either.

Overall - 9.5/10. Enhanced is solid all around and will definitely join my regular rotation of pwo products. It's great by itself and lends itself very nicely to all sorts of stacking options. I would definitely recommend Enhanced to anyone that is in the market for something unique and effective.

I listed a bunch of different ways that I tried Enhanced before this review. Here were my favorites in order:

1. 1 scoop Enhanced + 1 cap of Uncut + 25 mg of Ephedrine

2. 1..5 scoops of Enhanced + 25 mg of ephedrine

3. 1 scoop Enhanced + 1 scoop of Alphamine

Note: I am very stim tolerant and some of the combos listed above may be too much for some people. Go easy with Enhanced as the 125 mg of caffeine is very deceiving and should not make you think that you can take 2-3 scoops.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Been using Enhanced with Versa 1 over the last 30 days. All I have to say is, WOW

Taste:Taste is really good for a supplement. One of the best out there no doubt. I mix mine with Modern BCAA preworkout though so the taste doesnt shine through very much, but it does add a good flavor.

Mixability:Never have a problem getting it to mix cleanly

Focus:I feel like most focus supplements dont do much for me, although I want them to. I have kind of self diagnosed ADD but not on a level where I need a doctor for medication, I just have trouble focusing. Enhanced has helped more than most. The focus of this product really shines. ESPECIALLY when stacked with Versa-1. The last few days Ive tried other pres with my versa (Original Hemo Rage, Craze, Assault) and Ive noticed the focus wasnt as pronounced as it is with Enhanced. So I know the Enhanced is doing its job

Energy:Just wow! I am highly stim tolerant, and for the first 2 weeks, I couldnt go over a heaping scoop! Ive worked my way to a scoop and a half, and dont seem to be gaining any more tolerance to it. Its very powerful. Especially when I did one scoop Enhanced mixed with one scoop of Alphamine pre leg day. That combination blew me away. Ill probably be using my Enhanced before work too just to keep me going. I feel the energy is very versatile.

Pump:It has nitrates and Agmatine. Insane pumps are to be expected, and it met and exceeded my expectations.

Sides:When I dosed too high, I hate a higher heart rate (Most likely the Yohimbe?) but thats all. More sweating which is to be expected and welcomed. Really no sides with this. A little bit of jitters, but I enjoy a little jitters. Makes me feel like its really working and that way once I get done lifting, Ive worked the jitters out and am left with a smooth energy to get through the rest of my day.

All in all, I give it 10 thumbs up. This will be my new go to preworkout as it has trumped everything Ive used in every category. Keep up the good work PES!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Been using Enhanced with Versa 1 over the last 30 days. All I have to say is, WOW

Taste:Taste is really good for a supplement. One of the best out there no doubt. I mix mine with Modern BCAA preworkout though so the taste doesnt shine through very much, but it does add a good flavor.

Mixability:Never have a problem getting it to mix cleanly

Focus:I feel like most focus supplements dont do much for me, although I want them to. I have kind of self diagnosed ADD but not on a level where I need a doctor for medication, I just have trouble focusing. Enhanced has helped more than most. The focus of this product really shines. ESPECIALLY when stacked with Versa-1. The last few days Ive tried other pres with my versa (Original Hemo Rage, Craze, Assault) and Ive noticed the focus wasnt as pronounced as it is with Enhanced. So I know the Enhanced is doing its job

Energy:Just wow! I am highly stim tolerant, and for the first 2 weeks, I couldnt go over a heaping scoop! Ive worked my way to a scoop and a half, and dont seem to be gaining any more tolerance to it. Its very powerful. Especially when I did one scoop Enhanced mixed with one scoop of Alphamine pre leg day. That combination blew me away. Ill probably be using my Enhanced before work too just to keep me going. I feel the energy is very versatile.

Pump:It has nitrates and Agmatine. Insane pumps are to be expected, and it met and exceeded my expectations.

Sides:When I dosed too high, I hate a higher heart rate (Most likely the Yohimbe?) but thats all. More sweating which is to be expected and welcomed. Really no sides with this. A little bit of jitters, but I enjoy a little jitters. Makes me feel like its really working and that way once I get done lifting, Ive worked the jitters out and am left with a smooth energy to get through the rest of my day.

All in all, I give it 10 thumbs up. This will be my new go to preworkout as it has trumped everything Ive used in every category. Keep up the good work PES!
Great review Ty, thanks for taking the time to share this!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Another knockout from PES.... One of the only stimulant type products I can take with out feeling terrible. Super economical for me as well, as even just a .5 scoop has a significant effect on focus, cognition, and an overall increased desire to smash some weights!

aceroni

Awards
I gave my gym manger buddy two scoops he said the pump was incredible and he was very strong.

Needless to say, he wants to carry enhanced as a pre to sell at his gym

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I gave my gym manger buddy two scoops he said the pump was incredible and he was very strong.

Needless to say, he wants to carry enhanced as a pre to sell at his gym
Awesome, appreciate the support ace!

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
WP_000180.jpg

Regards from Poland guys :)
I really enjoy this product. After taking 1.5 scoop I felt energized and focused through all my workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2/5

Bought 2 tubs of this as part of a PES deal after reading all of the rave reviews. I have to say I'm disappointed... I had read about the epic energy, focus and pump but even at 2+ scoops I find it a bit weak.

Taste: 3/5 Fruit punch was pretty good, not great as it was a tad "medicine-y". I have liked it more each time and havent gotten to the blue raz yet so not gonna be too harsh here.

Mix: 4/5 Mixes pretty well but does have some sediment at the bottom of your shaker/glass. Even after sitting for a bit and more shaking it never really goes away but nothing awful.

Energy: 2/5 This was where I was really disappointed the most... I started with 1 scoop and didnt notice much of anything more then a light buzz. At 2 scoops after a protein shake I did have some energy but nothing like I had read. the way that I found works best for me is 2 heaping scoops, before my shake (empty stomach). This gave me pretty decent energy about 40 min after taking it but still not as good as I had expected. No crash, but thats to be expected when you never really get that "charge".

Focus: 1/5 Really didnt notice anyhting special here no matter the dose.

Endurance: 5/5 This was one area that did shine for me. I am using this during a cutting phase and zlmost 0 carbs so this is a big factor right now. I felt like I could stay at the gym forever and just never seemed to get tired.

Pump: 3/5 This is somewhat hard to gauge as I was usually on almost 0 carbs so naturally pumps would be fairly poor and short lived at best. I did seem to notice some nice vascularity but again, quickly faded.

Overall: 2/5 I'll be interested to see how the second tub goes and once I'm done cutting but at the moment I'm quite disappointed. Fortunately it was a stellar deal so I dont feel I wasted my money or anything and PES has many other great products that hav worked wonders for me.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is currently my favourite pre workout. 1.5 scoops hits me pretty hard. 1 scoop of Enhanced + 1 scoop of Alphamine works great as well and takes some of the crazy intense edge off of Enhanced at 1.5 scoops.

Just FYI, I'm pretty stim tolerant, stuff like Hyde, Friction, etc. doesn't drive me up the walls, thus for such a low caffeine content per scoop in Enhanced, it's very powerful, surprisingly so.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Hands down the best pre I've had.Pumps similar to igf1.Energy similar to c4 at max dosage in one scoop.Honestly.Give it a try

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hands down the best pre I've had.Pumps similar to igf1.Energy similar to c4 at max dosage in one scoop.Honestly.Give it a try
Thanks for the feedback pyro!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys only do one scoop?

Amateurs....

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
4/5

it's just good, it gave good pumps, good energy. It was overall good but not crazy

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
it's just good, it gave good pumps, good energy. It was overall good but not crazy
Appreciate the feedback, how did you dose it?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
1.5 scoops, I really liked pumps, but it was missing hyperfx-s energy

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

First off these are the combos I've tried with Enhanced,

1. 2 scoops of Enhanced
2. 1.5 scoops of Enhanced + High Volume
3. 1.5 scoops of Enhanced + 16mg of Ephedrine
4. 1 scoop of Enhanced + 1 scoop of Alphamine

Profile - 10/10- Obviously this is a unique formula, very innovative ingredients such as L-Leucine Nitrate, C5D, high dosed Agmatine + to top those off with an amazing stimulant blend. PES set the bar on this pre-workout thats for sure.

Taste - 10/10. I love the Blue Raspberry, one of the best tasting pre-workouts I've used, mixing this with Alphamine is such a great tasting combo. Based on the taste of this product and Alphamine, I'm very much ooking forward to tasting their new protein release and new Citrus Splash Alphamine.

Pumps - 10/10, well I don't think their is many products that can match the pump effect that Enhanced offers since they added a high dose of Agmatine and L-Leucine Nitrate. This alone gives better pumps than most pump product, stacked with High Volume and omg it's insane.

Energy - 10/10. Enhanced never failed to deliver a steady supply of very clean energy. Even at 2 scoops, which seemed a bit much for me, the energy was clean and jitter free. I never experienced any sort of crash either.

Overall - 10/10. Enhanced is one of my current favorite pre-workouts to use besides Acute FX, love rotating both of them. Giving all 10's across the board because their is no other pre-workouts on the market that can do what Enhanced does, when it comes down to an overall look at this pre-workout, it offers everything.

Great job guys!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
First off these are the combos I've tried with Enhanced,

1. 2 scoops of Enhanced
2. 1.5 scoops of Enhanced + High Volume
3. 1.5 scoops of Enhanced + 16mg of Ephedrine
4. 1 scoop of Enhanced + 1 scoop of Alphamine

Profile - 10/10- Obviously this is a unique formula, very innovative ingredients such as L-Leucine Nitrate, C5D, high dosed Agmatine + to top those off with an amazing stimulant blend. PES set the bar on this pre-workout thats for sure.

Taste - 10/10. I love the Blue Raspberry, one of the best tasting pre-workouts I've used, mixing this with Alphamine is such a great tasting combo. Based on the taste of this product and Alphamine, I'm very much ooking forward to tasting their new protein release and new Citrus Splash Alphamine.

Pumps - 10/10, well I don't think their is many products that can match the pump effect that Enhanced offers since they added a high dose of Agmatine and L-Leucine Nitrate. This alone gives better pumps than most pump product, stacked with High Volume and omg it's insane.

Overall - 10/10. Enhanced is one of my current favorite pre-workouts to use besides Acute FX, love rotating both of them. Giving all 10's across the board because their is no other pre-workouts on the market that can do what Enhanced does, when it comes down to an overall look at this pre-workout, it offers everything.

Great job guys!
Awesome review tommy! Much appreciated

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't put up a review in a long time but Enhanced very much deserved it!

Just finished my tub of Enhanced, now jumping on the Alphamine train so I can cut some weight :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I havn't put up a review in a long time but Enhanced very much deserved it!

Just finished my tub of Enhanced, now jumping on the Alphamine train so I can cut some weight :D
Nice bud!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/5

Just bought a tub of this, and am extremely disappointed in the taste.

jsals22

Awards
Who cares about taste. Prob fav PWO throw in a little extra agmatine, citrulline and beta Alanine and g2g.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uh, I do. Do you know how many tubs of various pre workouts I've thrown away because of taste? a lot.

when I spend money on something, I want it to taste good, and work well. no matter how well it works, if it taste bad, I wont drink it. If I don't drink it, it isn't going to work.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who cares about taste. Prob fav PWO throw in a little extra agmatine, citrulline and beta Alanine and g2g.
Seems like Agmatine, citrulline, and beta al is all you really need. Toss in a little enhanced and you're g2g.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have experimented with various protocols in the testing phase as well as with the finished product.

Enhanced + 9g of citrulline malate produces no extra pumps or endurance compared to Enhanced solo. It is significantly more expensive yet yields no additional results other than a tangy taste lol.

There is no need for additional agmatine if using two scoops. If using one scoop than one capsule of our agmatine product is logical.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just being a bit cheeky to jsals; seems like he made his own PWO on top of the one you guys put out! Made no sense to me.

aceroni

Awards
uh, I do. Do you know how many tubs of various pre workouts I've thrown away because of taste? a lot.

when I spend money on something, I want it to taste good, and work well. no matter how well it works, if it taste bad, I wont drink it. If I don't drink it, it isn't going to work.

Enhanced may not be the best tasting pre but it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

In my experience, it's one of the best pre I've ever used

Man up, throw a scoop in your mouth, and wash It down with water. Boom.