Speed X3 (40 Servings)
Speed X3 (40 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Lecheek Nutrition

Price: $79.99

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 1 total reviews.
Rated: 4 out of 5 Read all 1 reviews

Submit New Review

Speed X3 (40 Servings)

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

4/5

When I got my speedX3 and opened up the container I must admit I was more than a little skeptical when I saw the size of the scooper but when I made the mistake of doubling the serving size my first work out I understood why they have the serving sizes that they do. I found my perfect level to be 1 heaping scoop.
    Like the name of the product its main focus is energy and for that I give the product a 10/10
    The taste is fantastic I had the apple flavor and it tasted like a Jolly Rancher I drank it one day chilled while I was doing some work out side and it was down right refreshing!
    so for taste I give it a 10/10
    Mix-ability was super easy 10/10
    I got zero stomach issues from this prework out which is a huge plus so for ease of digestion it gets a10/10
    The pumps were solid not the best I have had but they were there. on one work out I supplemented in a little more agmatine and I puffed up like a blow fish. The most noticeable pumps came on my back days.
    I would give this product 5 stars but the product became clumpy about 3/4 of the way through. It may have been user error getting condensation in side the tub but I figure if you give something a perfect score there drive to become better is diminished. Overall its a great product at a good value I got a few more than 40 heaping servings out of it.
  2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.88%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

First of thank you to Lecheek Nutrition for the opportunity to log this product. I have tried numerous pre-workouts over the years and I was impressed with the effects of Speedx3
    Taste= 5/5 I got the Tangy watermelon flavor and I absolutely loved it. It was a very refreshing flavor. I have tried 3 other watermelon flavor products from different companies and this was the best one that I have tried. It is especially good with cold water. Very refreshing!
    Mixability= 4/5 It mixed fairly well. There was a little bit of product at the bottom of my cup a few times but overall it mixed well and I was able to get the full dose. The few times it did not mix well were likely because I used real cold water, which obviously decreases the solubility.
    Energy: 5/5 I really liked the blend of this product. I have never used a pre-workout that also has yohimbine in it, and I feel this made a big difference in allowing me to feel energized every workout. I usually only required one scoop, but sometimes I used two scoops which had me bouncing off the walls. That is one thing I really like about this product is it has 40 SERVINGS, which allows for a couple scoops without running out in just a couple weeks.
    Pump=4/5 I had a decent pump on Speedx3. I have used other products that gave better pumps but I think the energy it gave me overshadowed the pumps.
    Overall=4.5/5
    I was very impressed with Speedx3. I loved the 40 servings. I loved the refreshing taste. I loved the energy it gave me to have excellent workouts all month long. If you haven't tried this product yet I would definitely recommended it. It is different from other products I have tried and it comes at a good price. Thanks Lecheek Nutrition!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

Similar Forum Threads

1. Speed X3 (40 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 01:48 PM
  2. NO Xplode (40 servings)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 04:50 PM
  3. NAG (40 servings)
    Replies: 0