Speed X3 (40 Servings)
Speed X3 (40 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Lecheek Nutrition

Price: $79.99

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 1 total reviews.
Rated: 4 out of 5 Read all 1 reviews

Submit New Review

Speed X3 (40 Servings)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

4/5

When I got my speedX3 and opened up the container I must admit I was more than a little skeptical when I saw the size of the scooper but when I made the mistake of doubling the serving size my first work out I understood why they have the serving sizes that they do. I found my perfect level to be 1 heaping scoop.
    Like the name of the product its main focus is energy and for that I give the product a 10/10
    The taste is fantastic I had the apple flavor and it tasted like a Jolly Rancher I drank it one day chilled while I was doing some work out side and it was down right refreshing!
    so for taste I give it a 10/10
    Mix-ability was super easy 10/10
    I got zero stomach issues from this prework out which is a huge plus so for ease of digestion it gets a10/10
    The pumps were solid not the best I have had but they were there. on one work out I supplemented in a little more agmatine and I puffed up like a blow fish. The most noticeable pumps came on my back days.
    I would give this product 5 stars but the product became clumpy about 3/4 of the way through. It may have been user error getting condensation in side the tub but I figure if you give something a perfect score there drive to become better is diminished. Overall its a great product at a good value I got a few more than 40 heaping servings out of it.
  2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Answers

First of thank you to Lecheek Nutrition for the opportunity to log this product. I have tried numerous pre-workouts over the years and I was impressed with the effects of Speedx3
    Taste= 5/5 I got the Tangy watermelon flavor and I absolutely loved it. It was a very refreshing flavor. I have tried 3 other watermelon flavor products from different companies and this was the best one that I have tried. It is especially good with cold water. Very refreshing!
    Mixability= 4/5 It mixed fairly well. There was a little bit of product at the bottom of my cup a few times but overall it mixed well and I was able to get the full dose. The few times it did not mix well were likely because I used real cold water, which obviously decreases the solubility.
    Energy: 5/5 I really liked the blend of this product. I have never used a pre-workout that also has yohimbine in it, and I feel this made a big difference in allowing me to feel energized every workout. I usually only required one scoop, but sometimes I used two scoops which had me bouncing off the walls. That is one thing I really like about this product is it has 40 SERVINGS, which allows for a couple scoops without running out in just a couple weeks.
    Pump=4/5 I had a decent pump on Speedx3. I have used other products that gave better pumps but I think the energy it gave me overshadowed the pumps.
    Overall=4.5/5
    I was very impressed with Speedx3. I loved the 40 servings. I loved the refreshing taste. I loved the energy it gave me to have excellent workouts all month long. If you haven't tried this product yet I would definitely recommended it. It is different from other products I have tried and it comes at a good price. Thanks Lecheek Nutrition!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

Similar Forum Threads

1. Speed X3 (40 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 12:48 PM
  2. NO Xplode (40 servings)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 03:50 PM
  3. NAG (40 servings)
    Replies: 0