DivaMax (Stinging Nettle Root) (120ct)

alfaromeo164

Awards
Hello How much of divamax do you need to take for it to be effective? How long should you take it? Can you stack it? If so with what products or supplements?

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I used Divamax along with Agmantine, Citrulline malate, and creatine from BioCor. First off thank you to BioCor for the opportunity to try these great products. I decided to do a review for each product because I feel each had their own benefits and warrant their own write up. I was excited to try Divamax out because of the products ability to add mass and strength. I noticed the Divamax take affect about 2 weeks in. I noticed an immediate increase in strength and endurance. I saw increases in all of my lifts and an increase in my weight. I started out weighing 180 and after taking the Divamax and other products I listed above I now weight 188. I stayed relatively lean as well. The pills were easy to swallow and did not have any problems with taste or any side effects. I give this product a 5/5 because I saw such great strength and weight increases.