Agmatine (25 grams)

exrugger

Awards
4/5

I noticed a strong pump with better endurance while lifting when taking this. 1g pre-workout works the best for me (I'm 220lbs).

Without question, this has helped me get an extra rep or two on each set easy. Definitely will use again, only way to improve this is if it gave me more of a rush/jolt of energy pre-workout however when combined w/ caffeine it works pretty well.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I really enjoyed the two bottle I purchased. I experienced good pumps. I used 1/2 gram at night and another 1/2 preworkout 5am. Awesome price for a quality product. Powder a little bitter but nothin I couldn't get past. I will have to say it is very comparable to other companies products, except price and quantity, Biocor has that locked

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4/5

Pro’s
1. Felt good and pumped within a few short days, with others there seems to be an attenuation period with some companies telling me it could be as much as 2 weeks to notice something
2. Very versatile product – can be used on its own or can be mixed in a PWO or BCAA, this is where I personally seemed to get the best bang for the buck. Don’t get me wrong, this is like 87 octane but mixing it with something else = 93 Octane
3. I lost about 7 lbs (by my design) and this seemed to help keep as much muscle as possible.
Cons
1. Agmatine by itself is nasty, I have heard some people just spoon it down, unfortunately I could not do this and personally it had to be mixed with a liquid.
Would I purchase this, most definitely, great price point and again a great addition to a PWO that is lacking these 2 ingredients.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I used Agmatine along with Divamax, Citrulline malate, and creatine from BioCor. First off thank you to BioCor for the opportunity to try these great products. I experienced great pumps on this. I have used arginine and other products that promise pumps, but I noticed great pumps during my workouts that lasted for a couple hours after each workout. I started taking a scoop before bed due to the growth hormone effects of agmatine and I slept great! I woke up refreshed and felt that it helped me recover from my workouts faster.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
5/5

I use about 1g pre workout or .5 pre and .5 post workout. The value is stellar, I think I paid $8 for my last container.

Pros:
This product does more by itself than most multi-ingredient pump products at half the price. In addition to great pumps it has been shown to increase GH levels and also has many other benefits. I can tell I get a few more reps in when using it.

Cons (not really)
I have to use a half dose on leg day because the quad pumps can be downright painful. Also, putting a seat belt on in my car or shampooing hair after working arms can be difficult ;) You may also find yourself looking in the mirror when you should be lifting.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
5/5

great great agmatine product. provides huge pumps at a very affordable price

the only con i can think of is the taste..stuff is pretty bitter if you dont mix it with a good amount of water