ErgoZzz (90 Caps)

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
5/5

Effectiveness: 10/10

Sleep - I was worried that I would be resistant to the melatonin like other sleep aids I've used. After taking it nearly 3 weeks on night's before workout days, I would fall asleep within 30 minutes without being resistent to the melatonin. I tend to have some anxiety which keeps me up, but Ergozzz keeps me relaxed and knocks me out almost right away. So far I've been getting atleast 7-8hrs of uninterrupted sleep. Even at 2 caps I'm still put to sleep in a jiffy.

Recovery - I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to hit the gym first thing in the morning. I don't feel groggy at all.

Testosterone Boost- Though my main purpose of taking ZMA was to get better sleep, I didn't notice any major increase in testosterone over the past 2-3 weeks. However, my libido has slightly increased as my loins have been fired up in the mornings.

Dreams - Like most feedback about using ZMA, there's some interesting dreams to be remembered. Whether it's a cause of using ZMA or not, I do believe that I've been in constant deep sleep often enough to remember my dreams. From what I remember,my dreams have been a little naughty.

Side Effects: So far I've not felt any negative side effects.
Price: 10/10