Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

PUMP and VASCULARITY- 9...
The look and feeling that NO3 provides is very hard to top. Muscles are full and firm and veins are pronounced and prominent. The pump and vascularity last quite a while too!

ENDURANCE and PERFORMANCE- 10...
NO3 provides an excellent endurance boost. I have been doing high volume workouts for quite some time and lactic acid build-up is quite possibly the biggest enemy.The buffering that NO3 provides is a big help. It really keeps "the burn" to a much more tolerable level. It can be hard to remember how much NO3 boosts my endurance until I stop taking it.
Even though I believe NO3 can make a good preworkout supplement by itself (or with just caffeine added) in my opinion, it's not meant for it. This product is for stacking with a preworkout (like C4) and I won't pretend it's not so, it get's no points docked.

VERSATILITY- 10...
Super stackable, this product can provide the finishing touch to many a supplement regimen. This is one of my favorite aspects of NO3. It fits into a cutting stack just as well as a bulking one. It's great for periods of caffeine/stimulant use and also just as useful when taking a stimulant break. It's benefits are seen for resistance training and cardio alike. Heck, it even works as a stand alone "beach pump" product. There really isn't too much that NO3 can't help with.

VALUE- 5...
Price is by far my biggest gripe with NO3. It's way too expensive, especially as a stack "finisher". Shop around and find a sale or discount because full price is just unreasonable.

OTHER- 7...
I find that cracking the end of the cap and swallowing the broken caps 35-40 minutes preworkout is the most effective.
Not everyone wants to (or knows to) crack the caps or open and dump out the contents in their preworkout. Swallowing a whole cap does work but effectiveness can suffer especially if not taken on an empty stomach. I don't find a problem with doing these extras but, it is a bit limiting to have to avoid a meal/shake immediately pre workout (for best results). It's certainly not the simplest product to take.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just picked this up for $20 so im hoping its definitely worth the hype!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wordz_Worf Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplement Auction 0
Supplement Logs 0