Joint Help (120 capsules)

Manufacturer:

iForce Nutrition

Price: $29.99

Rating: 4.33 out of 5 stars, based on 6 total reviews.
Rated: 4.33 out of 5 Read all 6 reviews

Submit New Review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Answers

4/5

I just finished my log of Joint Help and can say that I am impressed with its' ability to control general inflammation. In the past I usually went with either Super Cissus Rx or Primaforce Cissus 40% Ketosterones and found them both to be effective. But, the only drawback to cissus products is that you have to take them for a little while to get the tendon or ligament relief you are looking for. What I liked about Joint Help is that the ParActin speeds this process up so you can get more immediate relief while the cissus builds up in your system. This has been a banner year for annoying injuries like a broken foot and a partially torn rotator cuff so I've tried everything to heal:
    E-Pharm Joint Force
    Peaceful Mountain Tendon Rescue
    SuperCissus Rx
    Cissus 40% Ketosterone
    Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus)
    Glucosamine Chondroitin
    Joint Help

So, yes it has been the cumulative use of many different products in conjunction with Joint Help, but iForce has a solid product here worth checking out.
  2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Answers

4/5

I have a history of having horrible elbow pain. sometimes it is so bad it hurts to pick up my son. This stuff helps. Not a miracle, but does help.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

4/5

Well I'm finished with the bottle and I still have the same shoulder pain I've had for years. I just think this shoulder might just need surgery and my PT said the ligament is done. This product did help with the annoying pain I had in my elbows and healing of my body in general. My joints felt lubed up so it was great. If you have extra $ to spend then I suggest you purchase this product.
  4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

I would suggest this product for any taking Erase on PCT.
    Erase usually dries out my joints, but with JOINT HELP my elbow & knees were feeling much better. However I did take 6 pills (3 morning & 3 evening) to help with the pain.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for all the positive feedback guys glad you all got something out of joint help
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

4/5

I was having a pain in my left elbow and left knee for several months without knowing it was a joint pain. After I would probably say it was kind of a friend or self diagnosis I did some research and decided on Joint Help. I also use their Fish Oil and Hemavol so I felt comfortable with iForce's product. The pain took a little over a week to really ease up but it finally did in the elbow. My left knee pain went away in several days. Next time it happens I'll know exactly what I need and I'm comfortable making a recommendation of Joint Help to friends and family.
  7. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

I would like to start off by saying this product gets a 9/10 overall. It is the best Joint supplement I have used thus far. The only reason It got a 9 instead of a 10 is due to the price. I have had issues with my elbows since I started working out 5 years ago. I had a huge dirt bike accident as a teenager that basically re-arranged my right elbow internally. Also, My left elbow has frequent issues with some sort of nerve entrapment or ligament tangling - doctor still can't figure it out (not tennis elbow).

Anyways, here's my review:

Profile: 10/10

This product is great as it combines two unique aspects into one supplement. Cissus- which is great for joint support and flexability. Paractin- a light joint pain reliever that is nsaid free! The combo worked well for me keeping max ROM in my elbows, and pain to a minimum. I have had the best success so far with this product. I have previously tried: USPowders bulk cissus, Osteo Bi-flex, SNS cissus, Animal Flex, general Glucosamine/ MSM, and the Orange Triad MV with added support.

Value: 9/10

IMO this is the only downside to this product. I feel like $25 for a one month supply is rather high. If there was a way to buy a 6 month supply for say $18/ mo... I would never stop usage of this great product.

Highly recommend!

Thanks IFORCE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lipotrophin-AM (120 capsules/600 mg)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. Lipotrophin-PM (120 capsules/600 mg)
  3. Boiling Point (120 capsules)
  4. Thermonex (120 Capsules)
  5. Low dose deca VS EQ just for the joint help?
    By waynaferd in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 06:49 PM