X-Factor (100 Softgels)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I'm currently on my second bottle (running the product for the full 50 days which comes out to 2 100 cap bottles back to back). By the second week of use I was getting VERY notable DOMS which would last for quite some time. This was the first indication to me that the product was kicking in. The second most notable and obvious sign that the product was working was that by the 3rd week, my decline bench press went up since starting the product, technically my decline bench press weight went up 5 lbs on the second week but that could have been a weight increase that was going to happen anyway regardless of XF or not, so the fact that it went up another 5 lbs the week after was impressive to me.

The product has continued to improve not only my bench press but all my major lifts in general. Either weights are going up or reps/sets are going up. By far the most impressive natty supplement I've used for strength gains and even on the current second bottle, the effects are still going strong.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the stellar review, glad to hear you have experienced some impressive increases in the gym!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently on my second bottle (running the product for the full 50 days which comes out to 2 100 cap bottles back to back). By the second week of use I was getting VERY notable DOMS which would last for quite some time. This was the first indication to me that the product was kicking in. The second most notable and obvious sign that the product was working was that by the 3rd week, my decline bench press went up since starting the product, technically my decline bench press weight went up 5 lbs on the second week but that could have been a weight increase that was going to happen anyway regardless of XF or not, so the fact that it went up another 5 lbs the week after was impressive to me.

The product has continued to improve not only my bench press but all my major lifts in general. Either weights are going up or reps/sets are going up. By far the most impressive natty supplement I've used for strength gains and even on the current second bottle, the effects are still going strong.
Good stuff! Makes me anxious for when i start my run with it next year! Notice any weight increase in the scale?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good stuff! Makes me anxious for when i start my run with it next year! Notice any weight increase in the scale?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will have to say that the weight gain (almost 4 lbs in a month) most probably came from me eating 500+ above maintenance (probably closer to 700 on average) but the XF + ABE + EP is probably helping considerably to keeping much of a bf % increase at bay.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
XF + ABE seems to be becoming a really popular natty stack!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have to say that the weight gain (almost 4 lbs in a month) most probably came from me eating 500+ above maintenance (probably closer to 700 on average) but the XF + ABE + EP is probably helping considerably to keeping much of a bf % increase at bay.
Haven't decided how I'll run it yet. Probably with GMS and LCLT.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Haven't decided how I'll run it yet. Probably with GMS and LCLT.
If it is your first run then this would be a solid way to start and get a good feel for what ArA can do! I still want to run X-Factor with some ABE though.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it is your first run then this would be a solid way to start and get a good feel for what ArA can do! I still want to run X-Factor with some ABE though.
Yep will be the first one.

I got ABE as well but want to run that with DAA only.

TigerHoods

Awards

Great review, have always been curious about this product.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I ran this product for about 40 days just shy of the 50 but bumped my dose from 4 caps daily to 6 on my 2nd bottle. I know now that I will go with 3 bottles, and 50 full days next time!

This product rocks. It really begins to show its potential week 3-4 and it only gets better from there. Saw my best results at week 7 and couldn't believe it. I also stacked this with Creatine, GMS, and Peak Beta+. Logged the most of it at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245905-ara-themovement-one.html

I was only disappointed in the GMS, but the overall run kept me at the same weight for most of the run and I only ADDED to my reps. Hit a few PRs here and there and enjoyed the DOMs even more. I truly believe everyone could benefit from this product and it only takes a chance. Not half as bad when you consider what your getting and the GAINZ you receive IMO

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome feedback gentlemen, and don't forget the killer bundle deal on X-Factor at NP!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
5/5

Great Pumps, great fullness, I have a video on youtube about it, Suggest this to anyone, offseason, prep
I will answer any questions about it overall very impressed!

Just watch one of the best out