USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Picked a couple up from NP. Perfect for me since I am at school and the library for ~8 hours a day. Seals good, seems durable(only had it for a week, can't comment on long term). The compartments for pills and powders are extremely convenient since I don't go home a lot during the day. I don't have to waste snack bags anymore. All of my powders have mixed well with only the mixing grate on there.
Great product especially considering the price

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
There nice I picked up 3 my wife stole one lol. They are well built ill be buying two more. I like to set up my proteins for the day.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys, you didn't leave actual reviews - you left posts. To leave a review that actually counts, please use the ADD NEW REVIEW link. Thanks!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Damn I'm on my phone most of the time. Once I get home I'll add a review

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, that's been the case a lot of times. It's on the list of things to get fixed.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Picked a couple up from NP. Perfect for me since I am at school and the library for ~8 hours a day. Seals good, seems durable(only had it for a week, can't comment on long term). The compartments for pills and powders are extremely convenient since I don't go home a lot during the day. I don't have to waste snack bags anymore. All of my powders have mixed well with only the mixing grate on there.
Great product especially considering the price

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Its a 5in1 shaker that you actually want to have in your stash! No leaking seals as I have 3 of them all different ages and they hold their liquid well! Writing melts away in the dishwasher so be weary but if you handwash you should be fine. Pill storage doesnt open by accident and the funnel helps you keep 2 emergency scoops handy. the bottom protein container can also hold cash if you go eat afterwards and you want to take water with you!(Im not cheap just damn cheap lol)

Great tool to keep and love having them!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
5/5

I used this shaker cup for the first time today. The compartment are so cool and convenient. The extra compartment in the bottom seals tight so I don't have to worry about anything spilling. It mixes things fantastic and the mixer comes out easily for cleaning. Cool color combos and the bonus Keychain water bottle funnel is super cool as well. 100% great buy!