Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Final Review! I just finished up a bottle of this a couple of days ago. It delivers...

I train 4x a week as a powerlifter via the Cube Method. Recently I had just made the switch to equipped lifting, which in return had extended the duration of my training sessions. Also during my run of Peak Beta+, I was forced to take a doctor ordered stimulant break, leaving me to fully depend on Peak Beta+

The ingredient profile is simple, yet effectively dosed (COP, Norvaline, LCLT)

I dosed 4 caps, 30 minutes preworkout, regardless if it were strength training, conditioning, or work mandated PT. After a week I began alternating dosing 6 & 8 caps preworkout.

Upon week 2 I noticed that my recovery had greatly improved. It's not something I really noticed until I realized that I hadn't suffered from any DOMS in a few days. It's continued to provide me with those results.

After my main sets, especially Max Effort, I'm fatigued. Sometimes I just push through my assistance work just to get it done. Peak Beta+ kept me feeling "fresh". I didnt feel like I had been in a squat rack for 45 minutes.

I don't want to sound like a sales pitch, but the product does what it's intended to do. I experienced less muscular fatigue and increased performance/endurance. I made sure I ordered my second bottle and had it delivered the day before my supplied bottle ran out. It will continue to be a staple for me.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/229137-seans-peakbeta-log.html

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to keep such a well detailed log, and for writing this thorough review. We couldn't be happier that our loggers are enjoying it so much!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I'm not an endurance athlete or a powerlifter but I do bodybuild with alot of volume.Thats where peak comes in.Lets just put it this way.Beta alinine vs peak.Peak wins hands down. Endurance through the roof along with a good dose of lclt which is great for androgen receptors.If your natural this is the supplement you should keep 24/7.In my opinion anyway.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback, I too train with a ton of volume and do cardio regularly so for those who train in a similarly demanding fashion, Peak Beta+ is a life saver for endurance and recovery.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I am very fond of COP and LCLT I usually dose them in bulk but I had the chance to try them in Peak Beta and it was very convenient to have them in capsules. This formula will help you build your endurance and push you through those couple of extra reps to get your muscle burning. For extra endurance you could add some beta alanine to this and it won't disappoint. I recommend this to anybody that lacking endurance and getting burned up in the gym too quickly. You usually can find this on sale for very decent price as well.

dk5bdubs

Awards
5/5

This is such a great endurance-enhancing supplement from Molecular Nutrition. For days where I go a little lighter in the gym, 4 caps pre-workout really increases my endurance. For days where I go really heavy, 8 caps pre-workout makes all the difference in the world and I feel like I can train for hours on end. I take all my doses 40 minutes before my workouts and I'm good to go.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
4/5

i actually enjoyed this product. you could definitely tell a difference in endurance while using it. it has an effective dose of creatine-o-phosphate and l-carnitine with 2 serving. its not just plain l carnitine either its L-Carnitine L-Tartrate which is superior IMO. i recommend this product for anyone looking to improve their endurance.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great reviews guys!!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
4/5

I've really enjoyed this product. My sweet spot for dosing is 8 caps 50 minutes preworkout. If you take it any sooner you feel it kicking in at the end of your training. It feels a little weird taking 8 capsules at once but I pop them all with a gulp of water and they go down fine. When taken alone you really dont feel anything but I consistently had an elevated mood or overall good feeling. Low rep heavy sets you don't really feel anything, but high rep sets you can really feel a boost of endurance. As I got into the bottle I was able to handle a lot more assistance work than I usually do. When stacked with a stimulant preworkout this stuff really shines. Pretty much works synergistically with whatever you take. When doing cardio with peak beta + you don't really hit a wall you can kind of just keep going. I train for powerlifting and I wouldn't normally use a nonstimmed product like this but I do enjoy using it. My high rep finishing sets I have a lot more strength and power output than without. I would say this product would be great for a bodybuilder type or cross fit.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've really enjoyed this product. My sweet spot for dosing is 8 caps 50 minutes preworkout. If you take it any sooner you feel it kicking in at the end of your training. It feels a little weird taking 8 capsules at once but I pop them all with a gulp of water and they go down fine. When taken alone you really dont feel anything but I consistently had an elevated mood or overall good feeling. Low rep heavy sets you don't really feel anything, but high rep sets you can really feel a boost of endurance. As I got into the bottle I was able to handle a lot more assistance work than I usually do. When stacked with a stimulant preworkout this stuff really shines. Pretty much works synergistically with whatever you take. When doing cardio with peak beta + you don't really hit a wall you can kind of just keep going. I train for powerlifting and I wouldn't normally use a nonstimmed product like this but I do enjoy using it. My high rep finishing sets I have a lot more strength and power output than without. I would say this product would be great for a bodybuilder type or cross fit.
We appreciate your feedback!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

FINAL REVIEW:

Ill start off by saying that I had limited knowledge of what to expect from this product. After one bottle I can honestly say that I am incredibly impressed. Below I have listed a few notes, pros, cons, etc.

Pros: PR's almost every lifting session- strength increase, no side effects (gi issues, cramps, etc), enhanced recovery time (seemed to cut a day or so of doms off legs/chest/tris- my sorest parts), stacks very well with a stim pre workout or fat burner

Cons: 8 caps is a lot at one time, price ($40/bottle is pretty steep for 45 days), build up time of COP- wouldn't be able to "spot dose" for immediate impact on a bad day

Misc: takes a few days for the creatinol-o-phosphate to build up in your system and really see good effects in the gym. Endurance factor seemed negligible as far as one-shot endurance goes (one extended set, long run, etc); however, I did see a noticeable decrease in my between set recovery time and ability to repeat the same reps at a certain weight.

Overall I would give this product a 9.5/10 and would definitely recommend it to someone looking to break a plateau or just get a nice boost. I could also see this being a great aid for a pct due to the ability to maintain or even potentially build strength.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
edit

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback guys, only a matter of time until everybody knows Peak Beta+ is the go to endurance supplement for the online community!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I got peak beta+ trading some supplements. I am trying hard right now to increase my 300m sprint time and 1.5 mile time. I have been looking for something to help with that and PB has done just that. I don't like taking stims with HIIT training. So PB was been perfect. Took 6 last week 40 mins before a sprint session. I can tell you that 3/4 of my session competed my legs are usually gone. But when I took the PB my legs could still take more. I now take 8 and have completed 3 hard sessions that I normal dread but after PB hits the stomach it's game on. Love it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback Justice, unlike damn near every other supplement company out there. We (Bill) work with elite athletes from time to time and this was designed for athletes first, such a versatile supplement.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rating 5/5

Final Review for Peak Beta+

I was very impressed with this product for numerous reasons.

One of my favorite aspects was the fact that I don't always have time to train during the day so I sometimes found myself training late at night. This being stim free made it to where I could still take it and not be awake all night.

While taking Peak Beta+ I noticed that I felt stronger than I normally do. The weights never felt heavy. I was able to hit a few prs, even though 90% of my training was at home. I would love to see what this could do for me at the gym.

I found that while taking Peak Beta+ that my recover time improved significantly. Rarely was I faced with doms. This is a huge selling point for someone at my age that doesn't always recover as quickly as I used to.

Lastly I liked the fact that Peak Beta+ is in capsule form. That makes it very easy to take.

Overall I would without a doubt highly recommend Peak Beta+ to anyone looking to up their training intensity without the use of heavily stimmed pre workouts!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent review Reggie! All of those who have tried Peak Beta+ are amazed by it, we're shocked it never became one of the most popular products of the forums.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I have taken many stimulant products in the past, so I guess you can say I have become pretty tolerant to stimulants. When I heard about peakbeta+ and its non-stimulant properties I was excited to try it and take a break from stims.

Pros: I increased my strength on this product. Each workout I was increasing in weight. I was surprised at the endurance that peakbeta+ gave me. I wasn't expecting much since it is a non-stim product, but I felt energized and focused at every training session. For the 1st 2 weeks I took peakbeta+ by itself. The next 2 weeks I added 120mg of caffeine and saw even greater a boost. I felt my endurance increase and last throughout my entire workout sessions. I didn't have those crashes like stims. I felt as if my muscles were more dense as well.

Cons: None that I could find. No side effects at all.

Overall I would give this product a 9/10. I recommend this to anyone who wants increased endurance and better workouts, especially those who may want to take a break from stims, or may want to add this to a stimulant product.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another satisfied customer, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to log and thoroughly review Peak Beta+.

While we are stoked that everybody loves Peak Beta+, we have something even more powerful that will be replacing it in a handful of months!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Got hooked on Peak Beta and I never workout without it. 6 caps for me.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got hooked on Peak Beta and I never workout without it. 6 caps for me.
Hell ya, 6 is what I do as well. Like you, I never miss a dose!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit I should've tried 6 caps lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reminder.... COP needs to be taken every day. This is why I take peak beta every day.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Reminder.... COP needs to be taken every day. This is why I take peak beta every day.
Not true. I take 6 caps 2-4 times a week and compared to taking it daily at 4-6 caps...i had no difference. Much more economical to save it for pre workout imo.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive tried it both ways, and found preWO only to be just as effective. Ive found NO other endurance product to be as effective as Peak Beta+.

Literature on COP does suggest it would be best used daily though, so there is certainly merit to daily dosing at 4 caps.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I rarely, hardly ever give 5 star ratings but this product wont take anything less in my book. Something that should be added to any stash of supps for anytime usage and has a place among any run. I used in conjunction with GMS, Creatine, and ArA and have no doubt in my mind that this stuff rocks.

Taste: 5/5
Split the caps once and added them for my AminoIV and had no issues. Taste was still banging and easy to knock back. Caps arent too large that they can choke ya and didnt cause any GI discomfort.

Value: N/A
Purchased within a value pack for ArA so it was basically a freebie

Effectiveness:5/5
I believe 6 caps is a sweet spot as 8 caps had me so full that simply driving home was a task (Back and Bi day) and even then I oddly wanted more lol. Never went over that threshold as I felt the effects of 6 caps allowed more quality and made more sense at the time. Easily added to almost anything and is a great filler for Stim Breaks!

Overall: 5/5
That moment you look to the bottom of the container and your truly saddened that the run is over was kind of rough. I noticed greater endurance, stamina, and the pumps were undeniable with the stack I had going. Def. WILL be buying to keep as a change of pace choice!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We greatly appreciate all of the overwhelmingly positive feedback for our line on here!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Did I mention Peak Beta is awesome and is a staple in my pre-workout regime? I think I did...but I will say it again.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I mention Peak Beta is awesome and is a staple in my pre-workout regime? I think I did...but I will say it again.
Seconds my feedback, I absolutely love it. Right up there with X-Factor for me in terms of endurance and strength benefits.

Stock up while you can. In less than 6 months it will be long gone and we'll have a stimmed, powdered preWO to replace it that we see being a much more popular product. As amazingly well as Peak Beta+ performs, it has been the slowest mover in our line. Always sad to see supplements like this one, Ultima, Clout, etc all get DC'ed. Some of the best yet most under appreciated supplements ever created.

SheddingSkin

SheddingSkin

Awards
Seconds my feedback, I absolutely love it. Right up there with X-Factor for me in terms of endurance and strength benefits. Stock up while you can. In less than 6 months it will be long gone and we'll have a stimmed, powdered preWO to replace it that we see being a much more popular product. As amazingly well as Peak Beta+ performs, it has been the slowest mover in our line. Always sad to see supplements like this one, Ultima, Clout, etc all get DC'ed. Some of the best yet most under appreciated supplements ever created.
That's a shame Peak Beta+ is a great product. Any word on a blow out sale or any sites that will be offering it at a reduced price?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a shame Peak Beta+ is a great product. Any word on a blow out sale or any sites that will be offering it at a reduced price?
You're seeing the blowout sales now with the $24.99 price at NutraPlanet and free bottle with your X-Factor purchase.

SheddingSkin

SheddingSkin

Awards
You're seeing the blowout sales now with the $24.99 price at NutraPlanet and free bottle with your X-Factor purchase.
Thanks I didn't know Nutraplanet had it marked at that price. Free with a bottle of X-Factor is a great deal.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Seconds my feedback, I absolutely love it. Right up there with X-Factor for me in terms of endurance and strength benefits.

Stock up while you can. In less than 6 months it will be long gone and we'll have a stimmed, powdered preWO to replace it that we see being a much more popular product. As amazingly well as Peak Beta+ performs, it has been the slowest mover in our line. Always sad to see supplements like this one, Ultima, Clout, etc all get DC'ed. Some of the best yet most under appreciated supplements ever created.

No! MN, you can't do this.....just kidding. That's life I guess. Their are other COP products.....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No! MN, you can't do this.....just kidding. That's life I guess. Their are other COP products.....
I assure you that you'll love our new one even more than Peak Beta+!

It's 11$ cheaper at another site for the same thing. You got to shop around...
Gotta respect the sponsors here :)