Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Condense

Smell - 9/10

Awesome smell. No chemical smell and was very distinct watermelon aroma.

Mixability - 9/10

There was absolutely zero sediment when mixing ConDense. The only thing I noticed was there was quite a bit of foam on top but after a couple of swirls the foam subsided to a minimum. One of the best mixing products Ive ever seen. Similar to amino mixing.

Taste - 10/10

Hands down the best tasting supp I have ever had. No chemical taste. Not overpowering. Smooth and amazing. Homerun guys.

Focus - 7/10

Had good focus the entire time I was using ConDense. No tunnel vision but was very good the one time I used it by itself.

Energy - 8/10

Very smooth energy and no crash. 400mgs caffeine is a great pickme up and a nice even rush for the entire workout. I also felt like ConDense was INTENSIFYING Muscle Marinade. It opend my veins up so much that I was getting EVERYTHING from MM when they were stacked.

Endurance - 10/10

I hit some rep PR's in the last few weeks and I attribute that to the increased bloodflow and oxegenation of the blood alot.

Strength - 6-10

No noticeable strength increase when I used ConDense by itself but I didnt expect any. I didnt fall off at all due to the increased energy tho so Im satisfied with this aspect.

Pumps - 9/10

This is where ConDense shines. It took about three to four days for the nitrates to really build up in my system otherwise this would be a 10. After the initial "Loading" phase the pumps got better and better with each use. Today (my last day) was the best yet. Dissapointed that I ran out cause I was surprised how strong the pumps were today and Im too cheap to buy more right now :p Vascularity got better every day and the last couple weeks I have had some of the best "veinage" ever in my triceps/quads/shoulders.

Overall - 9/10

For me I didnt expect mindblowing strength increases on this product. I graded it for what I expect it to be. A pump product with a good pick me up. I have only ever had one other pump product deliver like ConDense has. This is now 100% in my top 10 supps. Amazing pumps, awesome vascularity, great smooth energy, best taste of ANY supplement drink and very low price for what it offers. Purus hit a home run with ConDense and there will be plenty in my Supp cupboard from now on.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

Energy
Never had a problem and running 1 scoop of condense the entire workout log, the energy was streaming, no jitters, and was very smooth from drinking the pre-workout until the post-workout period nothing bad to say about this product at all regarding it

Pumps
Good, nothing mind blowing,but still very noticeable, i stopped taking hemavol during this log to put 100% sole focus on Condense and seeing how it did treat me in this department. i would give it a good 7-8/10 on this aspect. If stacked with Hemavol this would be deadly.

Focus
Again just like labeled in energy, i was focused weather i was training at 3 p.m. or 4:30 A.M. the product got the job done period. Very happy with this aspect.

Strength
Very noticeable look at the workouts, look at the increased, and look at the pictures, Proof is in the pudding it works. Period.

TommyDrama

TommyDrama

Awards
5/5

Taste is good, found no strength increase really but.. the pumps are skin stretching good. Give it a couple days. By the end of the week you will be glad you used it.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
5956197_orig.jpg

Purus Labs

Condense Pre-Workout
https://www.puruslabs.net/arsenal/condense-detail

Purus Labs is a Supplement Company that really focuses on producing legit products. They like the fact that they back their ingredients with science, real world testing and proven dosages. If you look at their Nutritional Facts, you won’t see a huge paragraph of ingredients under a proprietary blend. That leaves you guessing how much of what is in it. Many supplement companies like to with pre-workouts, is to load it up with crazy amounts of beta alanine, Caffeine and sometimes Niacin. With little regards to other important ingredients. Also you will see many companies list Creatine in a Pre-workout with a dose that’s so small you could never get an effective dose of creatine from it. They use it as filler and to look cool on the label. Purus Labs has stepped up and actually brought a Pre-Workout that works with no filler, no crazy ads, No outlandish claims, proven ingredients, backed my science and correct dosages.

Most the ingredients in Condense are your typical ingredients on Pre-Workouts, but they actually list the amounts of each one of those. The one ingredient that isn't typical and really makes this shine is the use of Nitrate. Elite athletes in the past have been slamming beet juice to raise Nitrite levels. Nitrate turns into Nitrite in the mouth by bacteria. Then from there it produces NO and has many other benefits.

(1 of the Beneifits of Nitrates)

“reduction in muscle phosphor-creatine concentration by 35% and reduced the exercise associated oxygen cost by 25%.”

What this means the ATP Storages are sustain for a 35% longer period of time and you are basically using oxygen 25% more effective than before.

Here is a link more on Nitrates..
http://www.trainergize.com/pdf/Nitrate_supplementation-ramp_up_the_less_well-known_NO_synthesizing_pathway-Monica-Mollica-Trainergize.pdf

What did Condense do for me? I only have a hand full of Pre-workouts I like and I have tried too many to list. Condense has made it into my rotation of pre-workouts. I like the Nitrates in it. It provided a great pump and crazy vascularity. I could power though the toughest longest workouts. I like heavy stimulants in my pre-workouts, so by the 2nd day I was at the full two scoops. Which was the sweet spot for me with Condense. I never really got crazy BA Tingles or a skin flushing effect while taking it. I like a BA tingles and crazy force of energy flooding my body. Which takes heavy Stims at times and isn’t good for you all the time. This is when I like using Condense. The heavy Stim pre-workouts have back fired on my on heavy Squat or Deadlift days. Causing me to get light headed and dizzy a couple of times. Condense always pulls though 100% of the time. Without any side effects.

Mix-ability: 10/10
Taste: 8/10
Pump: 9/10
Vascularity: 10/10 - Crazy Rope like Veins.
Energy: 8/10
Focus: 8/10
Overall rating 8.5/10

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4/5

I bought a tub of Purus Labs Condense Melenberry Cooler about a year ago and I finally got around to running it for a week,

Taste 5/5
I thought the taste was great smooth just sweet enough and very tasty !!

Mixability 5/5
I would have given this a 6/5 if I could have one of the easiest mixing PWO I have every used. No grit, foam or floaties !

Workout Reaction 4/5
It has good energy nice tingles, no crash, however I thought it did lack a bit in the pump department. Endurance was good and it only took about 15 to kick in.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to review it. Definitely appreciated. The nitrate pumps seem to build up overtime but there is some room for improved pumps, which is why we brought out Noxygen that can be added to Condense to get the pump that may be missing for some with Condense solo.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
5/5

Ive always had a soft spot for condense since i first used it, still get geeked up when i see a sample pack here and there to use. This is a simple formula and i mean that in a good way. It provides nice clean energy and great pump support its just a all around great product to use. A big plus for me is the lack of dyes and the taste is solid.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Ive always had a soft spot for condense since i first used it, still get geeked up when i see a sample pack here and there to use. This is a simple formula and i mean that in a good way. It provides nice clean energy and great pump support its just a all around great product to use. A big plus for me is the lack of dyes and the taste is solid.
This pretty much sum of my feelings on Condense perfectly. Simple and affordable, yet quite effective. I am also a big fan of no artificial colors.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

taste good, works well, good clean energy, focus and pumps. no complaints about this product.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Sorry for the delay, but here is my full final review of Condense.

Taste: 9
I found this taste best with 16-18oz of cool water for 2 scoops. When you take the first sip, you will get a bit of a tart fruit punch type taste then immediately after, a sweet lemonade taste takes over. This is by far my favourite tasting pre workout ever! Although I'll admit it is just a little bit sweeter than I think it should be, it's still a amazing new unique take on lemonade flavouring, this is the first pre workout that I didn't have to start choking down, one word that perfectly describes the taste is refreshing.

Mixability: 10
No issues at all here, very fine powder that instantly dissolves and leaves no clumps and pretty much no residue.

Energy/focus: 8
I take 2 scoops which is 400mg of caffeine. If you need more than that to get you going, see a doctor. It's an instant rush of energy that lasts about 2 hours but no crash, just an easy let down. The focus again is solid and smooth. Nothing crazy but it gets the job done and I really like that it hits you fast and brings you down slow.

Pumps/endurance: 10
This is where this product is the best in class. My endurance with 2 scoops is through the roof! Holy, it makes a HUGE impact on my endurance. At 2 scoops you can expect a painful pump! I might get hate for this but for me this provided a better pump than any other products I tried including high volume. The pump I get is just ridiculous, I mean it's just amazing!

To sum it up, if your looking for a product that will improve your performance in the gym and give you a memorable pump that will last quite awhile, look no further. Did I mention the amazing taste? Now obviously this not high in Stims, all it has us caffeine but trust me, 400mg of caffeine will go a long way. I'm definitely gonna be on the look out for deals on this product, I absolutely love it!
Thank you to Grambo and Purus labs for sending this out to me, it's awesome, great job on this product!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
4/5

Would like to say I am reviewing this based off 2 scoops.

Taste- its super sweet and tangy and taste just like what it says. It gives you a mix between the pineapple like eating the fruit and a little bit of the pina colada taste. It mixes really easy no clumping/ settling at the bottom.

Profile- pretty simple , Beta Alanine, Caffeine, Betaine and nitratene- very simple but effective high dose of all the ingredients, which are all effective and you can feel them work. The only thing I can say is that it would be nice if there was some citrulline or agmatine in this product , however that is all that I would really add.

How it works- great smooth lasting energy that last the entire workout no crash. I would say as a whole , that this product rarely gets talked about , the whole company as a whole I feel doesn't get a lot of hype but this product has me convinced its pretty good. I would try other purus labs products based off how much I liked this!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!