Flexible (240 veggie capsules)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

2 caps twice a day for the last couple of weeks (combined with 4g fish oil per day) and my knees have stopped popping and cracking so much and my hands arent nearly as stiff in the morning. Great stuff!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
5/5

This product is a complete joint supplement, hitting the joints from a few angles. I take 4 a day in most cases. However, lateley due to the big bulk and weight gain, along with other things I am running, I have decided to go up to 8 a day. 4 am and 4 pm. It treating better then any other.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Got the chance to try Flexible thanks to Swanks and I'm very happy that he and Formutech allowed me to do so!

I hurt myself a little over 2 months ago. I was doing seated lateral raises and out of nowhere my shoulder starts hurting really bad. 2 weeks goes by and the pain is gone. I joined the national guard and after my first drill I must had done something wrong because the next day i had this incredible sharp pain on my forearm that wouldn't go away along with the shoulder/neck again. The pain was there constantly all day everyday. On top of that I had this pain on my legs whenever I ran, same for my right foot.

First few days with Flexible and the results were showing. The pain on my legs when I ran took longer to set in.

After the first week with Flexible and the difference was that my shoulder wasn't hurting as much. I would wake up and I only had the pain on my forearm. Shoulder would only hurt whenever I did push ups or any type of pushing exercise.

Second with with Flexible and the pain on my forearms were not constant anymore. It would only hurt when I was on the computer chair using the laptop.

On the third week with flexible I noticed that my foot no longer hurt when I ran. I was so worried about the pain on my forearm all the time that I didn't realize that my foot was 100% and was no longer hurting. Same for my leg that would only hurt every once in a while when I ran. The pain on my forearm was no longer a pain but actually only a slight discomfort.

4th week on Flexible and there were days that I didn't get any pain at all on my forearm, those days felt like I never had any pain to begin with, it was weird but hey amazing progress! On the days that my forearm does hurt it only starts at like 7pm or when I take a shower, yes very weird.

And so my run with Flexible comes to an end after about 35 days. I no longer feel any pain on my legs or foot when I run. My shoulder only hurts when I push something too heavy. Forearm still bothers me but it has improved greatly since last month. Flexible is really a 10 out 10 product, its very affordable and for its profile (glucosamine, msm AND cissus) its well worth the money!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the chance to try Flexible thanks to Swanks and I'm very happy that he and Formutech allowed me to do so!

I hurt myself a little over 2 months ago. I was doing seated lateral raises and out of nowhere my shoulder starts hurting really bad. 2 weeks goes by and the pain is gone. I joined the national guard and after my first drill I must had done something wrong because the next day i had this incredible sharp pain on my forearm that wouldn't go away along with the shoulder/neck again. The pain was there constantly all day everyday. On top of that I had this pain on my legs whenever I ran, same for my right foot.

First few days with Flexible and the results were showing. The pain on my legs when I ran took longer to set in.

After the first week with Flexible and the difference was that my shoulder wasn't hurting as much. I would wake up and I only had the pain on my forearm. Shoulder would only hurt whenever I did push ups or any type of pushing exercise.

Second with with Flexible and the pain on my forearms were not constant anymore. It would only hurt when I was on the computer chair using the laptop.

On the third week with flexible I noticed that my foot no longer hurt when I ran. I was so worried about the pain on my forearm all the time that I didn't realize that my foot was 100% and was no longer hurting. Same for my leg that would only hurt every once in a while when I ran. The pain on my forearm was no longer a pain but actually only a slight discomfort.

4th week on Flexible and there were days that I didn't get any pain at all on my forearm, those days felt like I never had any pain to begin with, it was weird but hey amazing progress! On the days that my forearm does hurt it only starts at like 7pm or when I take a shower, yes very weird.

And so my run with Flexible comes to an end after about 35 days. I no longer feel any pain on my legs or foot when I run. My shoulder only hurts when I push something too heavy. Forearm still bothers me but it has improved greatly since last month. Flexible is really a 10 out 10 product, its very affordable and for its profile (glucosamine, msm AND cissus) its well worth the money!
Awesome testimonial here. Really happy it worked out so well for you man!!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love this stuff. Was given the oppertunity to log a tub of it and 3 weeks in, I actually ordered a tub on my own dime because I've decided to replace my usual Animal Flex + Super Cissus stack with Flexible.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love this stuff. Was given the oppertunity to log a tub of it and 3 weeks in, I actually ordered a tub on my own dime because I've decided to replace my usual Animal Flex + Super Cissus stack with Flexible.
awesome! thanks for chiming in with your opinion too!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome! thanks for chiming in with your opinion too!
What can I say, the product is legit, can't argue with legit. $30 for 30 days of a product that IMO works better than Animal Flex + Super Cissus AND half the price of my old go to joint + connective tissue support stack? Can't beat it. :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I was lucky enough to get a free tub of Flexible to log over the past month and I had nothing short of fabulous results .

I typically have knee and elbow pain when I do certain exercises . I usually was forced to limit if not omit these exercises from my routine .

My biggest issues were knee pain during squats and running . I love to run outside and I couldn't regularly do it because of the pain. I also love heavy barbell curls and triceps extensions these were a "no no" unless I wanted to deal with pain and discomfort .

In comes Flexible and seriously within a week I was feeling 100% better . I can now squat twice a week along with 25 miles of road work and I have zero pain.

I'm also working heavy triceps extensions and curls back in and I don't have the same pain anymore .

2 weeks in I purchased a tub on my own and Flexible will be a mainstay like a multivitamin or fish oil in my supplement must haves.

Formutech has some great products and Flexible may just be the best one.

They've earned my business I encourage you to try Flexible before anything else . You won't be disappointed .

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was lucky enough to get a free tub of Flexible to log over the past month and I had nothing short of fabulous results .

I typically have knee and elbow pain when I do certain exercises . I usually was forced to limit if not omit these exercises from my routine .

My biggest issues were knee pain during squats and running . I love to run outside and I couldn't regularly do it because of the pain. I also love heavy barbell curls and triceps extensions these were a "no no" unless I wanted to deal with pain and discomfort .

In comes Flexible and seriously within a week I was feeling 100% better . I can now squat twice a week along with 25 miles of road work and I have zero pain.

I'm also working heavy triceps extensions and curls back in and I don't have the same pain anymore .

2 weeks in I purchased a tub on my own and Flexible will be a mainstay like a multivitamin or fish oil in my supplement must haves.

Formutech has some great products and Flexible may just be the best one.

They've earned my business I encourage you to try Flexible before anything else . You won't be disappointed .
awesome review man, thanks!

xhrr

Awards
4/5

Ok so I got the chance thanks to Swanks to test out a trial size bottle of Flexible which lasted 10 days at the recommended dosage. Now 10 days is a little premature in my opinion to accurately gauge the effectiveness of a joint supplement. That being said the profile on paper looks very comprehensive and I can undoubtedly say I did notice a bit of relief in the short amount of time I had on Flexible. My knee feels a good bit better than it did before the bottle and that was when I was running 2 joint products at once for about double the the cost of Flexible. I would and plan on picking up a full size bottle to give it a fair chance since I like what small sample size I had seen from the trial. Thanks again to Swanks and Formutech for the generosity.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I got the chance thanks to Swanks to test out a trial size bottle of Flexible which lasted 10 days at the recommended dosage. Now 10 days is a little premature in my opinion to accurately gauge the effectiveness of a joint supplement. That being said the profile on paper looks very comprehensive and I can undoubtedly say I did notice a bit of relief in the short amount of time I had on Flexible. My knee feels a good bit better than it did before the bottle and that was when I was running 2 joint products at once for about double the the cost of Flexible. I would and plan on picking up a full size bottle to give it a fair chance since I like what small sample size I had seen from the trial. Thanks again to Swanks and Formutech for the generosity.
thanks for posting your review!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought another tub :D You guy's out me for 2 tubs deep so far out of pocket :p Ha ha ha.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

For me there is nothing more frustrating than joint pain when training. This has been an ongoing problem for awhile now. I have tried numerous joint supplements that claim to work only to be disappointed. That is until I tried Flexible!! According to the ingredient profile, they have not left anything out. I was very excited to try it. After only a few days all joint pain simply went away. I was able to train harder, with higher volume than I had in years! To make a long story short, I love this product and have put in my order for more. This will now be a staple in my supplement stash. I highly recommend Flexible to anyone that experience joint pain and to anyone wanting to simply keep their joints healthy!!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
5/5

This is by far the best joint health supp on the market. After one week pains were starting to fade and by week two pains were a thing of the past. Flexible helped me achieve multiple PRs and everyday activities were pain free. Great value,super results! Another excellent product from a top notch company. Thank you Formutech!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me there is nothing more frustrating than joint pain when training. This has been an ongoing problem for awhile now. I have tried numerous joint supplements that claim to work only to be disappointed. That is until I tried Flexible!! According to the ingredient profile, they have not left anything out. I was very excited to try it. After only a few days all joint pain simply went away. I was able to train harder, with higher volume than I had in years! To make a long story short, I love this product and have put in my order for more. This will now be a staple in my supplement stash. I highly recommend Flexible to anyone that experience joint pain and to anyone wanting to simply keep their joints healthy!!!
This is by far the best joint health supp on the market. After one week pains were starting to fade and by week two pains were a thing of the past. Flexible helped me achieve multiple PRs and everyday activities were pain free. Great value,super results! Another excellent product from a top notch company. Thank you Formutech!
Thanks for the great reviews guys!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
5/5

I was lucky enough to get picked to log flexible. Before this I never have taken a joint supplement before. For the first week I took 8 caps a day like it was recommended. I could feel it starting to work around the 5 day mark and then after that any joint pain that I had which was primarily in my elbows and knees was completely gone! After the first week I saw other guys dropping the dosage down to 4 or 6 caps a day and it was working just fine so I decided to do it as well. I went down to 4 caps a day and I was golden! Still had the same happy joints with no pain or discomfort what so ever! This product kicked in super fast and works extremely well. So well I bought a second tub! At 4 caps a day, one tub will last 2 mths, that's a great deal for $25-$30 depending on where you get it. I am able to lift heavier especially on leg day cause my knees gave me issues and I held back to avoid the discomfort. The years of hockey to a toll on my lower half joints pretty bad and Flexible made it feel like a well oiled machine. I can't say enough for this product and the reps for Formutech who followed my log. Thanks again guys for this opportunity, you have a customer for life. Flexible is my newest staple! I give this product a 10/10! You can't get much better than zero joint pain and lifting like you want to.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
First of all 100/5 yea I went there ima a little younger than most 28 but man has my dumb past caught up with my I was luck enough to log this and loved it I could workout almost as hard as I did when I was in my teens-early 20's I loved it pills had no after taste witch was amazing small and don't make your stomach or burps smell another thing I loved my joints felt better I could fully extend squat and was more "flexible" then before ;) do was my girlfriend I owe flexible and swanky for me going to be a father lol back to the review this stuff is amazing I did a lil shopping around and got 5tubs for $65 don't ask how that's a secret but that just goes to show how much I love it I'll be using this all the time from now on its probably the most solid product I have ever used!!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all 100/5 yea I went there ima a little younger than most 28 but man has my dumb past caught up with my I was luck enough to log this and loved it I could workout almost as hard as I did when I was in my teens-early 20's I loved it pills had no after taste witch was amazing small and don't make your stomach or burps smell another thing I loved my joints felt better I could fully extend squat and was more "flexible" then before ;) do was my girlfriend I owe flexible and swanky for me going to be a father lol back to the review this stuff is amazing I did a lil shopping around and got 5tubs for $65 don't ask how that's a secret but that just goes to show how much I love it I'll be using this all the time from now on its probably the most solid product I have ever used!!!!
5 tubs for $65?????? Omfg that's nuts!!! So glad you liked Flexible so much man, its the best supp of its kind out there, hands down!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've taken Flexible long enough now where I feel as though I give a legitimate review on it. I'd like to thank the good folks at FormuTech for letting me log this sucker.

That being said, let's get on with the review:

Profile: 5/5

Serving Size: 4 Veggie Capsules
Servings Per Bottle: 20
Amt. Per Serving %DV*
Glucosamine Sulfate 750 mg **
Chondroitin Sulfate 600 mg **
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 750 mg **
Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg **
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract 1,000 mg **

It's everything a joint supp should incude and then some. Moist joint supplements include only one or two of these ingredients, for example, just glucosamine, just msm, just cissus, or a combo if gluc/msm or gluc/chondroitin... flexible has it ALL!

Effectiveness: 5/5

For a joint supplement, its everything you could ask for. I continuously took notes as the time passed for noticing different effects. I've used dozens of different joint supplements in the past, so i have a pretty good background for comparisons sake. Also as stated earlier, i've had two broken femurs, a dislocated knee cap, a torn meniscus (On the same knee), and tommy john surgery on my elbow, so i'll know if this doesn't work lol.

The normal things to note:

- increased joint lubrication (no cracking joints)
- decreased joint pain, especially after heavy squats or bench press for the rest of the day

Things that flexible did differently:

- i would wake up and feel much more "loose", not necessarily in terms of muscle soreness, but i'd wake up and i'd wouldn't get that achy joint feeling i usually get, even when taking bulk cissus powder or what have you.
- warm up time decreased --> this is what shined for me, lifting legs with my bum ass knee would take FOREVER to get loose and get into it, not anymore. 5 mins on the treadmill, one set of squats at 135 and i was ready to go
- decreased joint stiffness
- increased ROM over time on exercises --> i attribute this to being able to stretch deeper and get a greater ROM on certain exercises without pain. for example, being able to squat deeper during this run without my knee wanting to explode was AMAZING. i can officially squat again!!

Dosing: 5/5

Easy peasy, no caps, just one scoop, mixed and drink

Price: 5/5

60 servings for $27 and some places cheaper... that's a steal imo

Taste/Mix ability: 3/5

I'm not a big fruit punch guy, so that doesn't help. That being said the taste was a bit rough. I tried all different water levels, and found that 10-12 oz was best. Mixing was eh, better in cold water. Warm water i'd get hit with some clumps, but again, in comparison to bulk cissus powder it's a divine nectar from the gods lol

Overall: 23/25

I'd give it a five-star rating easy! I'd recommend this joint supp, and have to anyone who needs a good joint supplement. It has the best profile on the market imo, its at a great cost/serving ratio, and it plain old works!

Cool thing to note, my father has had two major rotator cuff surgeries and has starting getting back into working out. He got cleared to do pressing movements finally, but shoulder pain has derailed him from trying. I had him try the first tub, and he's hooked. He noted the same effects, especially the decrease in soreness the following day in his shoulder joint. He's also noted an increased ROM much quicker in physical therapy. The overall region of his shoulder just feels "better" for lack of a better term. He bought his own tub, and has been taking one scoop every morning before the gym with his Alphamine lol and actually enjoying working out again since he can go do some light lifting and actually be able to wash his hair afterwards lol

So there you have it, a joint supplement that works for athletes like myself, and even old men coming off major surgery. If you need a joint supplement to get you going and don''t wanna taste the dogsh*t that is bulk cissus powder, i strongly recommend formutech's flexible!

Awesome review, thanks man!!

sk1017

Awards
Do you guys think this helps with tendonitis? I have it in my wrist...

sk1017

Awards
I just got this delivered to me and I noticed that the seal was broken.. Lol so upset.. The seal came right off with the cap.. I returned it and getting another one shipped to me... I want to see if it helps me with me wrist tendonitis

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
My personal favorite also..the ingredient profile with the price..can't be beat

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ive actually been using this for about a month now and HOLY HELL do my joints feel better! I know I am a rep for the company but this is my first time using a joint supplement and it will be in my stack from here until the end of time. I feel great on it and with Formutech, you know what you are getting in the bottle each and every time you use it

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Ive actually been using this for about a month now and HOLY HELL do my joints feel better! I know I am a rep for the company but this is my first time using a joint supplement and it will be in my stack from here until the end of time. I feel great on it and with Formutech, you know what you are getting in the bottle each and every time you use it
I actually used it before I came a rep..but yes..Formutech is legit and under appreciated in my book :)