Test Factor Advanced (150 Capsules)

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
5/5

I had great results with TFA. I used in conjunction with X factor and in 8 weeks gained 4.5 pounds and bench went up 15 pounds overall. Will be running again in the future.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Im surprised we dont hear more about Test Factor here at AM, truly a standout product in terms of innovation and results.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
One day plan giving this a run! Love the profile

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Review: Ran 2 bottles and unfortunately did not see the results I was hoping for. Noticed no increase with strength, endurance, aggressiveness or libido for me. I was really hoping for quicker recoveries and endurance. A couple of factors could have been: 1) started a very stressful job and 2) took on a new role at my job 5 weeks ago that increased my level of activeness. Don't think it's a bad product as it obviously works for some people, just not for me. At least I got 2 bottles of Peak Beta to go with it!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear that with all the changes going on, Test Factor did not quite live up to your expectations. I am glad to hear you are very pleased with Peak Beta+ though. Have you tried X-Factor yet? It's far and away our most popular product.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear that with all the changes going on, Test Factor did not quite live up to your expectations. I am glad to hear you are very pleased with Peak Beta+ though. Have you tried X-Factor yet? It's far and away our most popular product.
No I have not tried X Factor yet. Planning it though eventually!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I have not tried X Factor yet. Planning it though eventually!
You'll love it. Arachidonic Acid seems to be the hottest ingredient on this whole forum right now, and for good reason!