Lean EFX Refined (60 Capsules)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

This was the first time I had done a true "cut" so wasn't sure what to expect. With Lean EFX I quickly started noticing the weight coming off and mood increasing. I was concerned that with lowering my carb intake that I would become very moody. This wasn't the case at all. Lean EFX really kept my mind positive!! I really noticed increased definition in my muscles and increased vascularity. Not only would I recommend Lean EFX to anyone wanting to shed unwanted pounds, I will be purchasing another bottle the next time I cut!!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Well unfortunately that time has come my bottle of Lean EFX is empty, so time for a final review.

My initial and final thoughts have not changed this product was lots of fun, it really made going to the gym not feel like a chore even on those cold mornings where a warm bed felt like the only place in the word.

Energy: 9/10- The only reason I did not give a 10 was because the energy was so smooth through out the day you didn't know that it was working, which on the occasion I took an extra dose which really was no good on the stomach lol. Formutech has dosed Lean EFX so perfectly that you dont have to up at all, and you dont walk around with highs and then crash in the middle of the day. There is nothing that I would change about Lean EFX because the sustained energy is so much more useful then the energy you get from some other fat loss pills.

Thermogenics:10/10- This was the best part of my day when I woke up took my first dose and headed to the gym. The Niacin gives a subtle flushing that lets you know its working and after a few mins warming up you just feel the heat radiating from your body. With cardio forget about it, you better bring an extra shirt or two because you get soaked. Some days I could feel the heat coming from my body for the rest of the day.

Overall Workouts: 10/10- Lean EFX was great for my workouts, I never wanted to leave the gym. There was just constant energy the whole time which allowed me to get a few extra reps in on each set even on the last exercise of the day.

I was able to lose a total of 6lbs during this log and I know it could have been more if it weren't for my inability to stay away from desert on holidays but seeing as this was the only change to my routine the 6lbs is all from Lean EFX. If you do a proper cut on top of this the sky is the limit.

Huge thanks again to Formutech and cswalczakny for letting me log Lean EFX I had a blast doing it.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a few sample pills so I decided to pop them today. Though I can't commend on its fat burning powers, I can say that it's one of the few stimulated fat burners that did not make me feel like ****. I hate yohimbe and DMAA. This product had me up and going, jitter and nausea free.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
That was my favorite part, if I wanted to feel like I was in crack like some of the other pills do then I'd smoke crack lol.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
5/5

Overall, I loved Lean EFX! I am not a big fan of stimulants but I got to say, this was well balanced! If you have a hard time getting to the gym due to your mood or energy levels, I strongly recommend LEAN EFX!! You will thank me later. This got me through lazy days, sore days, rainy days. It just kept me going, and if i wasn't feeling it, 2 of these changed that completely, not did I notice my stomach slimming down, my arms and legs got leaner. I guarantee anyone who tries this, will love it!!

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
The energy of this product is very smooth and the energy comes on and lasts the whole day! Loved that.
Noticed the niacin in the ingredients, that is one of my dailies so the three days I ran the Lean EFX I did not take my daily does. Some people talk about the niacin flush , I didn't even notice it, my daily dose I guess is higher. Did not really fell the thermogenic properties.
Still loved the energy.
It also says mood enhancer and that was my favorite pat. I had been down for a few days prior and this totally turned my mood around.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
4/5

For the formula on Lean-EFX you are getting Niacin (40mg) which stacks well with their pre-workout which contains 20mg Vitamin B6 also found in them REM product. You also get more stims (need to be careful on stacking this burner with the other products, Green Coffee Bean, and danelion root (which is a major plus) for a burner IMO. You get a small thermo blend (again undisclosed amount) L-phenlanine, Acetyl L Carnitine. The Neurotherapy blend has added Nootropics again that are there to help stimulate and enhance the caffeine for added energy on your cut. The only downside and why i took off a small point would be those who are not knowledgable with formulas and stacking because the caffeine amount (which is not disclosed or known) may really rack up and jack people up(along with the niacin) so they have to be careful with these.. Overall a good product that is unkown and does not get a lot of talk

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the formula on Lean-EFX you are getting Niacin (40mg) which stacks well with their pre-workout which contains 20mg Vitamin B6 also found in them REM product. You also get more stims (need to be careful on stacking this burner with the other products, Green Coffee Bean, and danelion root (which is a major plus) for a burner IMO. You get a small thermo blend (again undisclosed amount) L-phenlanine, Acetyl L Carnitine. The Neurotherapy blend has added Nootropics again that are there to help stimulate and enhance the caffeine for added energy on your cut. The only downside and why i took off a small point would be those who are not knowledgable with formulas and stacking because the caffeine amount (which is not disclosed or known) may really rack up and jack people up(along with the niacin) so they have to be careful with these.. Overall a good product that is unkown and does not get a lot of talk
Again a great review. Thanks!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
4/5

alright guys sorry its taken so long to get this up but life is life and is always getting in the way lol

From the beginning one of the first things i noticed was it was not too fun to take 2 caps of lean efx without eating. But I then realized that one cap without food did the trick in the am especially when i didnt have time to eat or just wasnt hungy yet, i didnt have to worry about that effect. As weeks past i got up to two pills without food and felt comfortable so you do get use to it and can build up to 2 caps at once if you need to. Thats what i ended with was 2 caps in the am to get metabolism and fat burning going.

Now as for natty efx, your not gunna feel any effects after youve taken it to know its working like other fat burners. This is a natural fat burner with no stims. I does 2 caps in the a.m., at lunch, and before bed. Little did I know that it would actually help with sleep, the one thing i always need help with. Thanks to 02sixxer and theswanks, i found out that it deff did help with my sleeping. I feel that it induced drowsiness and kept me asleep at night instead of waking up in the middle

I'm basing my review on the first 3 weeks when i saw the most change taking place...there are before and after pictures taken that are on a previous page. It wasnt a huge difference but you can deff tell in my abs that changes were happening. Thanks to my busy work schedule and life itself, things didnt progress because of stress, not being able to get to the gym because of work, and not eating as clean as I was for the first 3 weeks.

Lean efx gave me a nice wake up call in the morning and spreading out the doses in the morning kept it going. Its like a butterfly in the stomach effect when you don't eat but I was very concentrated. I never felt the thermogetic feeling of heat and getting flushed I will say that. Not unless i was actually exercising or working out did I feel there was an increase in sweat and body temp.

Not much else to comment on here. I will say that I could deff feel the change happening when I was working out regularly and eating clean. I was doing it for a while beofre that and could lose weight where I wanted to, and a few weeks after lean efx and natty efx astack I saw and felt the changes. But i will tell you i didn't feel anything or see anything when i was barely working out and eating like crap. If your looking for a miracle pill your not gunna find it. When I was working hard and staying on task I was making progress and thats how it should be. When I wasn't it was because I didn't work for it; no work, no results.

Another thing is after the stack was done I felt like i gained a little water weight a lot easier. So keep your water intake high. Right now I'm continuing with natty efx while I'm taking Anabeta. Anabeta makes me hungry and I eat, but natty efx and a clean diet have been doing great, just started working out regularly and my arms chest and lats have thickened a little. The only reason I'm not on lean efx again is because I had a couple tubs of white flood reborn I wanted to use, money is tight sometimes you need to use what you have.

Final thought: Lean efx and natty efx are only a great stack if you use it how you are suppose to. Workout regularly and eat healthy and keep your calorie intake at bay and I guarantee anyone will lose atleast 3-4 pounds. I'm a skinny twig at 156 and at a point when I was doing good point with diet and exercise I was down to 154. Like i mention earlier I was always going up and down at 157-158. I deff saw that three pounds gone when I looked in the mirror. But body weight is deceiving because obviously body fat percentage if what you want to go by.

I want to thank Formutech and 02sixxer for the chance to use the product and log it. I have two more bottles of natty efx that I use like a multi vitamin, its always gunna be in my supps list and lean efx will be too when I get more money.

If there is anything else that I did not touch on please feel free to ask.

side note: Even when I was looking leaner in the mirror and down 3-4 pounds, I was actually gaining strength the whole time in every lift I was doing.