LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Definitely one of my favorite pre workouts. The effect you get out of this preworkout makes it one of the best on the market. A creatine nitrate based preworkout that gives you nasty pumps and aids in muscle building. The taste is just right and once you try it you wont want to use another pre workout. If you want a pwo that gets you focused pumped and ready to go I recommend this product.

jack3d14

Awards
I have to agree. I regularly take preworkouts and I know I've developed a high tolerance to them but mesomorph by APS made me feel like it was my first time taking a preworkout. Great energy and focus. Tropical punch tastes great.

Aesthetic2.0

Awards
5/5

Hands down the best pre workout I have ever tried!! Get nice pumps every time and the energy sensation I get from it makes me not want to leave the gym. I also feel more tunnel vision focus when I use this. I have tried many pre workouts, but none of them come close to Mesomorph!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hands down the best pre workout I have ever tried!! Get nice pumps every time and the energy sensation I get from it makes me not want to leave the gym. I also feel more tunnel vision focus when I use this. I have tried many pre workouts, but none of them come close to Mesomorph![/QUOTE
This use to be my favorite PW way back when it first came out then they made it concentrated and it was still one of
the best with 1,3 but then I heard they started changing around the formula when they put nitrates in it and it wasn't
the same then another co. took it over so I haven't messed with it since the ingredients were changed but I had some
CRAZY back and leg workouts on the old version which what I used this PW for exclusively.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
hoooooohoooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!. this is it. 65mg dmaa pr full serving, and now even with a rocket pop flavour. This is hysterical!!!!! Jack3d is soda compared to this. :)

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
3/5

I started with 3/4 scoop and went up to 1 full and 3/4. I take 3/4 and it does what it's supposed to do without making you feel like The King of the world (feeling i had with 1 + 3/4). Overall I would say this is far better for endurance oriented workouts in comparison to strength ones.

I won't buy again

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4/5

First off thank you MARK_ for the samples, and sorry it took me so long to get around to test driving them!

TASTE 5/5
I got the Rocket Pop Flavor and thought it was great, I train in the morning and I actually looked forward to the treat. (and how could anything with Rocket in the name be bad?)

MIXABILTY 5/5
I mixed it in cold water in a shaker cup (20 shakes) and it mixed very well, no grit, no floaties, no problem

FORMULA 4/5
The formula was pretty good, however it is proprietary and I believe it should be marked down a point for that.

WORKOUT PERFORMANCE 4/5
Energy level was good, focus right on, the only thing I did not like was the lack of a shin bursting pump, and by the way if you like the TINGLES this is the product for you, I would give it a 10/5 on that front.

Overall I would say this pre-workout is worth a try, we all react different to different formulas and my lack of a pump does not mean you will react the same.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off thank you MARK_ for the samples, and sorry it took me so long to get around to test driving them!

TASTE 5/5
I got the Rocket Pop Flavor and thought it was great, I train in the morning and I actually looked forward to the treat. (and how could anything with Rocket in the name be bad?)

MIXABILTY 5/5
I mixed it in cold water in a shaker cup (20 shakes) and it mixed very well, no grit, no floaties, no problem

FORMULA 4/5
The formula was pretty good, however it is proprietary and I believe it should be marked down a point for that.

WORKOUT PERFORMANCE 4/5
Energy level was good, focus right on, the only thing I did not like was the lack of a shin bursting pump, and by the way if you like the TINGLES this is the product for you, I would give it a 10/5 on that front.

Overall I would say this pre-workout is worth a try, we all react different to different formulas and my lack of a pump does not mean you will react the same.
Good review and as I mentioned in a earlier posting the old version was my favorite 1,3 PW but I haven't tried the
new one so I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few samples to try out and review and compare it to the old version.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
My favorite Preworkout to date..With every use it seemed to hit me full force..love it

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Very similar to old Jack3d...almost identical

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
...like seriously guys, I have 6 different pre-workouts and they all suck compared to this.

My mind is racing with motivating thoughts, the music that I haven't updated in YEARS sounded amazing.
Didn't want to waste this energy with random thoughts and bs...so I focused on my workout today.

Putting on my gear, I'm focused on the workout. "PR PR PR. Today's leg day...everyday is leg day." Let's end this year with some Deadlifts!

Warmed up and had to slow down because I was smoking the warm up.
Strength training: hit my PR. The weights did NOT feel heavy. Sure it was heavy but my mind so SO in line with everything.
Form, Mentality and Spiritually, I am ONE with me and the weight.

Nothing could stop me. There's no other Airman, Solider, Marine or Navy guy ON THIS BASE...that's on my F*CKIN level.

End result:
-Smashed PR with deadlifts...plenty of tank left but the program is set up a certain way. Must stick to protocol.
-PR with workout: 105 Pull ups//210 Push ups//315 Air Squats (in 15 minutes)

To be fair, I'm naturally aggressive in the gym. It's what keeps me going...but I'm only human. We have days we feel off.
How I view this pre-workout is like alcohol...it brings the "real" you out.

To get this hype in the gym, to even DARE to say that you feel like a God...because yes, you will when you try this supplement.
...you need to already have it within you
and Mesomorph helps bring it out.

Good luck and go Super Saiyan.
-Shooter :09:

jake1986

Awards
I'm seriously about to pick up a few tubs of this. Sooo much talk about it. I've been tellin everybody about it and IVE NVR EVEN TRIED IT lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm contemplating this stuff because I'm stim sensitive.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I'm seriously about to pick up a few tubs of this. Sooo much talk about it. I've been tellin everybody about it and IVE NVR EVEN TRIED IT lol
If you're spreading the word about it, you better try it man. Practice what you preach :)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Glad to see you love it too...One of the most amazing PWO's I've ever used

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
4/5

My personal review score is 3 1/2. I choose four star for overall rating because any issues are user dependent.

Taste- 5- Without a doubt Mesomorph is the best tasting PWO I have had.The mix-ability is great as well.

Energy/Endurance- 4-5- Mesomorph shines in this area. After taking it I always felt very motivated. I felt stronger, pushed harder and worked out longer.

Mood- 5 in the beginning, 3 later on. My mood at the start was great. Felt nothing later on.

Pumps- 5- Best pumps I have had from any PWO. Crazy pumps. Loved it.

The main issues for me came towards the end. I felt rather aimless if I didn't take it, and sluggish. Sometimes I crashed pretty hard, sometimes not. A couple times while in bed my heart was still beating hard.
I'm not a stim junkie. Some of the issues are user dependent.
I will say the product meets it's claims. Anyone looking for a stim heavy PWO should try this. It works.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I never had that crash from Mesomorph..interesting though..everybody's different I guess..I think that stuff is amazing..now I need to try MaxOut ..one of few left to try for me

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
My personal review score is 3 1/2. I choose four star for overall rating because any issues are user dependent.

Taste- 5- Without a doubt Mesomorph is the best tasting PWO I have had.The mix-ability is great as well.

Energy/Endurance- 4-5- Mesomorph shines in this area. After taking it I always felt very motivated. I felt stronger, pushed harder and worked out longer.

Mood- 5 in the beginning, 3 later on. My mood at the start was great. Felt nothing later on.

Pumps- 5- Best pumps I have had from any PWO. Crazy pumps. Loved it.

The main issues for me came towards the end. I felt rather aimless if I didn't take it, and sluggish. Sometimes I crashed pretty hard, sometimes not. A couple times while in bed my heart was still beating hard.
I'm not a stim junkie. Some of the issues are user dependent.
I will say the product meets it's claims. Anyone looking for a stim heavy PWO should try this. It works.
We do thank you for your honest review. Thank you for logging for us and for providing a thorough review.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I never had that crash from Mesomorph..interesting though..everybody's different I guess..I think that stuff is amazing..now I need to try MaxOut ..one of few left to try for me
Max out is not worth it. Sorry to say, but no need to waste your money :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Can I ask what you did not like about Max Out?
Yup:) not a real stim from caffeine and synephrine. No pump (no pump ingredients), and no energy, which I find important in a pwo. But hey, this is just my opinion:)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yup:) not a real stim from caffeine and synephrine. No pump (no pump ingredients), and no energy, which I find important in a pwo. But hey, this is just my opinion:)
1 scoop of Max Out has 600 (yes 600!) mg of KNO3.

So maybe you don't respond well to nitrates for a pump?

I personally do better with a nitrate + citruline combo. Can't beat the rainbow sherbet flavoring though.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop of Max Out has 600 (yes 600!) mg of KNO3.

So maybe you don't respond well to nitrates for a pump?

I personally do better with a nitrate + citruline combo. Can't beat the rainbow sherbet flavoring though.
I usually get a great pump from nitrates, but maybe it's a good pwo? Who knows? I know I didn't like it, but everyone's different :)

Demination

Demination

Awards
4/5

Crazy stim product which was awesome while working out! There was a point after 1.5 hours that It died down and didn't have that drive to workout much longer. Wasn't much of a pump product but if you want something to get you moving.. this is the one to go!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Can't believe MaxOut did nothing for you..dang...Love MaxOut AND Mesomorph though..

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I have been hunting for an alternative preworkout that can give me a strong boost and I think I found the one.

Taste 5/5
I'm not picky with the taste but this was really good.

Energy 5/5
The stims on this treats me right. I've had one of the best workout today after trying one serving of mesomorph. I have to do some research because I'm not familiar with half the stim on the label. I had to take a lot.of deep controlled breathes to control the strength of the stim, if I didn't I probably would've red line too early on my workout

Pump 5/5
If my energy is high I am able to push out a lot of weight and volume. In return this gave me one of the best pumps ever.

I'll be buying thr full tub for PR days

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
You won't regret it! :)

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I have been hunting for an alternative preworkout that can give me a strong boost and I think I found the one.

Taste 5/5
I'm not picky with the taste but this was really good.

Energy 5/5
The stims on this treats me right. I've had one of the best workout today after trying one serving of mesomorph. I have to do some research because I'm not familiar with half the stim on the label. I had to take a lot.of deep controlled breathes to control the strength of the stim, if I didn't I probably would've red line too early on my workout

Pump 5/5
If my energy is high I am able to push out a lot of weight and volume. In return this gave me one of the best pumps ever.

I'll be buying thr full tub for PR days
Wow, great review! Glad you loved it!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Genuine 1 scoop preworkout here, less for the more stim sensitive or smaller body weight. This stuff kicks like a mule, is well dosed & does everything a good pre should.

Pineapple flavour is one of the best I've tried.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Genuine 1 scoop preworkout here, less for the more stim sensitive or smaller body weight. This stuff kicks like a mule, is well dosed & does everything a good pre should.

Pineapple flavour is one of the best I've tried.
Definitely agree, and man it sounds like I need to try the pineapple! I love that flavor as it is, so I bet pineapple Mesomorph would be right up my alley.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Watermelon is not good. Not BAD but too strong heheh

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
My review on Mesomorph Rocket Pop flavor.

Flavor/mix ability

Hands down the GREATEST tasting flavor I've ever had in a PWO. The rocket pop flavor was spot on and after taking my first sip I actually said "holy ****" out loud. The taste actually brought back some nostalgic memories of when I was a kid. And what's even better is the after taste was almost better than actually drinking it.
Mix ability was great, what bothers me with PWO is foam after drinking. That's not the case at all with mesomorph. Mixes great and no foam left over after.

Energy/focus

This stuff is POWERFUL. With this being my first experience using a DMAA product I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I have a extremely high stim tolerance. Typically I mix my PWO with monster to produce the desired effects.
But one scoop of mesomorph in water completely blew away every other PWO I've ever used. By the time I got to the gym it was in full effect and the tunnel vision kicked it. Personally I love the BA tingles and mesomorph delivers that with a punch. Even my tongue was tingling
Energy was potent & noticeable. But to a degree almost to much. Especially during the warm up I noticed I had the jitters & felt a bit shaky. Something I soon got over though when I got into my workout.
Focus was great but seemed to drop off after about 90 minutes. Typical but I was hoping to make it at least 2 hours strong.
Over all though, this is the energy I needed & I'll consider 3/4 scoop tomorrow because I think that's all I really need.

Pump

The pump was Insane, hands down awesome.
Hitting chest today I could easily feel my chest fill out my tank top. Which always gives me the alpha feeling. Vains were popping up nicely.

Final.
Mesomorph definitely lived up to its hype in my book. FINALLY a PWO that I can actually feel kicking in. This is the sort of PWO I've been looking for for years.
The energy was incredible due to the DMAA. It gave me the tingles I love and delivered a great workout with an e****lent pump.
Also, the container is full to the top when you open it which really presents the feeling that your getting your money's worth.
Mix all that with a great tasting flavor and you have a real all rounder. Great job APS. I'll definitely be buying this on the regular now.
VaughnTrue cobri66 NurseGray criticalbench TexasLifter89 MARK_, Epolis13 TrainerTone Robert5891

In a few weeks time I will be back to update this with the addition of tolerance build up & more of a final-final review. Stay tuned.

Update: after a full month I finished my mesomorph. I've never had a PWO that's lasted so long. It lasted so long because this is powerful stuff. Never before have I used a pwo that even a half scoop still does the job & I found my self doing this many times. I easily could have handled a full scoop everytime but it just seems to be over kill at that point.
At a half scoop I got the energy, focus & pump I needed out of it. My tolerance built up at times it seemed, & some days I did exceed 1 scoop. But knowing that a half scoop does the job really adds value to this.
AND I pimped it out to a few friends at my gym & 3 of them bought it.

The only down side I noticed about mesomorph is for some reason after working out I felt hungry as hell but food just sounded gross. Even foods I loved. So I found my self starving after working out but unable to eat. I'm guessing it's the DMAA. But can't be certain.

Overall I LOVE mesomorph and actually just ordered another rocket pop that should be here by tomorrow I hope.

Great stuff!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Thanks for your initial review, homie. I look forward to seeing your final thoughts!

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards

Flavor/mix ability

Hands down the GREATEST tasting flavor I've ever had in a PWO. The rocket pop flavor was spot on and after taking my first sip I actually said "holy ****" out loud. The taste actually brought back some nostalgic memories of when I was a kid. And what's even better is the after taste was almost better than actually drinking it.
Mix ability was great, what bothers me with PWO is foam after drinking. That's not the case at all with mesomorph. Mixes great and no foam left over after.

Energy/focus

This stuff is POWERFUL. With this being my first experience using a DMAA product I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I have a extremely high stim tolerance. Typically I mix my PWO with monster to produce the desired effects.
But one scoop of mesomorph in water completely blew away every other PWO I've ever used. By the time I got to the gym it was in full effect and the tunnel vision kicked it. Personally I love the BA tingles and mesomorph delivers that with a punch. Even my tongue was tingling
Energy was potent & noticeable. But to a degree almost to much. Especially during the warm up I noticed I had the jitters & felt a bit shaky. Something I soon got over though when I got into my workout.
Focus was great but seemed to drop off after about 90 minutes. Typical but I was hoping to make it at least 2 hours strong.
Over all though, this is the energy I needed & I'll consider 3/4 scoop tomorrow because I think that's all I really need.

Pump

Hitting chest today I could easily feel my chest fill out my tank top. Which always gives me the alpha feeling. Vains were popping up nicely.

Final.
Mesomorph definitely lived up to its hype in my book. FINALLY a PWO that I can actually feel kicking in. This is the sort of PWO I've been looking for for years.
The energy was incredible due to the DMAA. It gave me the tingles I love and delivered a great workout with an e****lent pump.
Also, the container is full to the top when you open it which really presents the feeling that your getting your money's worth.
Mix all that with a great tasting flavor and you have a real all rounder. Great job APS. I'll definitely be buying this on the regular now.
VaughnTrue cobri66 NurseGray criticalbench TexasLifter89 MARK_, Epolis13 TrainerTone Robert5891

In a few weeks time I will be back to update this with the addition of tolerance build up & more of a final-final review. Stay tuned.
...you mix your PWO....with a Monster?!

You're a monster!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Flavor/mix ability

Energy/focus

Pump

Final.

Awesome bro.. glad you are enjoying :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first epic review is in! hell yea

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Flavor/mix ability

Energy/focus

Pump

Final.

Great review, glad I got a shout out :(:(:(

Glad that you enjoyed it and can't wait to see what you think of the product after using the whole thing!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Glad to see others are really enjoying it as much as I do!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Flavor/mix ability

Energy/focus

Pump

Final.

Thanks for the shout out! Awesome review man, and thanks for writing it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0