SUPP-D

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
5/5

I've been training for 28 yrs and pretty much have tried everything out there. Supp- D is by far the BEST. Not only does it get me through my workouts without a crash, but it allows me to push harder then ever before. I have notice very good gains in just one month!!! Even better when you stack with there product Swoll-N~~~

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

I can't comment on the taste because I mixed it in with my Endurance like I typically would with Volatile. Where I think this pre really steps up to the plate is in the focus category, I had tunnel vision like a mofo and really nice mind-muscle connection. Energy was good, not over stimmed at all. Muscle fatigue seemed to creep in a bit faster, but nothing too bad.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great review man. The new SUPP-D will come in 2 flavors which both taste great and will have extra Agmatine sulfate to combat muscular fatigue. The reason we have SWOLL-N is to give you huge pumps and combat muscular fatigue when taken with SUPP-D.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review man. The new SUPP-D will come in 2 flavors which both taste great and will have extra Agmatine sulfate to combat muscular fatigue. The reason we have SWOLL-N is to give you huge pumps and combat muscular fatigue when taken with SUPP-D.
I did 3 caps of swoll-n with it too I just separated the reviews lol. The logs I'm seeing on the stack suggest a build up to full effect after several days. Of course it was leg day today anyway so maybe huge pumps shouldn't have been expected. It was good though no complaints here

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

when taken with swoll-n and t-blast as part of the ultimate stack, supp-d really shines. i ran out of supp-d before swoll-n, big drop off when taking swoll-n without supp-d. so far supp-d/swoll-n is the 2nd best preworkout combo i have ever tried. it is 2nd only to og mesomorph/creatine nitrate which i don't think are available anymore...and given the difference in price i would have to rate supp-d/swoll-n as #1!!!

price is important to me, and when i find supps that work this good at a very good price i am hooked!!!

i have 4 bottles of swoll-n....i am waiting for the release of the supp-d v2...more stims/more pump/better taste, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
4/5

This product really surprised me, normally with a pre workout I take more than the suggested dose to get the stimulant powered session that I desire. I was blown away with what one serving of Supp-D did fo me. Within minutes my body was tingling and I was ready to tear up one hell of a chest day. It really pushed me to my limits and kept me focused through cardio. The only negative that I found was the taste.

Overall aside from the taste this was the most effective pre workout that I have used as far as drive, energy, endurance, and a great stimmed feeling. Can't wait for the new flavors!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
New Flavors are now available for purchase on our website!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love a preworkout that brings attitude and this delivers it. Then you throw in a solid pump factor and it goes over the top. The new flavors should take things up another notch.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
5/5

A huge thanks to Justin & all the guys at Team NLA Performance for picking me to log the Ultimate Stack!!!

I started the stack halfway into my 8-week Anabeta/DAA/AD-3 stack

1.5 scoops treats me kindly. It’s the fastest acting PWO I’ve ever tried. Mix it up, drink it down, & by the time I get into my warm up, I’m already rockin’! Taste could be improved on – so I’m looking forward to what’s in store for ver 2.0.

Supp-D is top notch & would definitely recommend –

Bonus tip: Supp-D, Swoll-N, & Hemavol – PWO - the god of thunder personally comes down from the sky and knocks out your heavy sets for you - loved it

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
5/5

This is really the only pwo that I've found to work for me and man does it work. I got the original flavor which isn't real tasty but I've heard really good things about the new flavors. But to me, flavor isn't an issue when you have something that works this good. It puts you right in the mood to workout even if your dreading it. The focus is the biggest selling feature to me, Supp-D puts you in the zone for some serious lifting. I also like the increased vascularity. It really makes your veins pop. AND ALL THIS WITH NO CRASH. Assuming I don't build too much of a tolerance to it, I have no desire to use any other pwo.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ya the new Cherry Limeade and Raspberry Lemonade flavors taste amazing and both are available on NutraPlanet!

romangod

romangod

Awards
4/5

I have been taking Supp-D 4 times a week for three weeks. I have shared with you all that the focus, motivation and endurance are awesome. Now I am reporting that my residual vascularity has improved. It is most noticeable on my upper forearms and my pecs into the shoulder areas. Better fullness throughout the day as well. Supp-D is a keeper!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
5/5

After going through my first tub of Supp-D this will now be a taple in supplement stash. I love this stuff the focus and endurance you get its crazy. Not too heavy stimmed where it effects performance just nice smooth long lasting focus and energy

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
5/5

One of my Favorite drinks is Cherry Lime-aid @ Sonic !! When i heard NLA was coming out with a Cherry Lime -aid Pre workout i was totally excited!!

i was so satisfied after the 1st try!!!

ENERGY: My level of energy was off the chart. I work 12 hour shifts and when i get off it is hard to train for my meets but Supp-D sustained my energy through entire workout with out a crash!!

FOCUS: MY mind stayed on track and was focused 100% on task of lifitng heavy!!!

I give the new Supp-D 5/5 rating ~~ and it get Team POWER & inTENsity's approval!!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Switching scheduals has been tough but honestly the supp-D has been my crutch and does get me primed and ready for those early 6:00 am cardio & weights.

Taste: Good. (very subjective) I am still enjoying the Lemon flavor. Sometimes at this point I have shelved other products or lost interest but Supp-D is going strong. Swoll-N is a capsul so n/a.

Effectiveness: Yes, very much. I am seriously impressed. It's been some time since I've felt a supplement to this degree.

Cost to performance ratio: Great ! considering I found Supp-D & Swoll-N individually for $20 a combo for $40 is an easy buy, if on sale.

Side effects: My first use I found I had like a low blood sugar feeling, which may have been from something unrelated to the products since I have not had that again. The flavoring, although very much acceptable, seems to vary. No headaches, No stomach distress or upset. No crash after or post work out let down. I find I don't need a morning coffee and there is no afternoon drag.

Recommend: Yes.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I have alot on my plate these days and by the time I get to gym, I need focus and energy. My workouts are long at 1.30 to 2 hours of weights. Supp-d has never disappointed me. Even when I was feeling down, it gives you that lift that make you push hard with focus and energy. Your body does get use to it, but that's true of all preworkouts. But even toward the end of the tub. I was still pushing hard. Its has all resulted in a great month for me in term of gains in all areas. I think price wise and effect wise , NLA has done a great job!!!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you for the review! Glad you enjoyed positive results from SUPP-D!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I recently tried Supp-D and have to say it literally blew away my expectations. I've tried numerous other pre training supplements and they were either too strong, not strong enough or left me with a bad crash. Supp-D was perfect! Great energy without the "cracked out" feeling. Drive to add another rep or cut my rest time each and every time. I never built up a tolerance either. The focus was amazing as well seemed like I was the only one in the gym. The only negative for me was the lemon taste of the Rasberry Lemon flavor but then I've never been a lemon fan. I feel great and very confident in recommending Supp-D to anyone looking to leave it all in the gym!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I recently tried Supp-D and have to say it literally blew away my expectations. I've tried numerous other pre training supplements and they were either too strong, not strong enough or left me with a bad crash. Supp-D was perfect! Great energy without the "cracked out" feeling. Drive to add another rep or cut my rest time each and every time. I never built up a tolerance either. The focus was amazing as well seemed like I was the only one in the gym. The only negative for me was the lemon taste of the Rasberry Lemon flavor but then I've never been a lemon fan. I feel great and very confident in recommending Supp-D to anyone looking to leave it all in the gym!!!
Nice little write up. Thanks for the info.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
5/5

Ok, I was wanting to try this ever since it came out and I missed the first promo you guys ran but I was lucky enough for Mr. Garcia to pick me for this promo even though I didn't have enough posts at the time, thanks again! I will start by saying that I had a feeling this product was good but it blew my mind.
Mixability:I used a blender bottle and within a few shakes everything was dissolved and nothing was floating or sitting at the bottom.
Taste:I had raspberry lemon rage and this is absolutely amazing. It tastes like a flavored water packet. It's one of the best tasting supplements I've ever had!
Energy:I pretty much just used 1 almost level scoop for every workout. There were a couple times I was really tired and I used 1 1/2 scoops. I train in the morning and this definitely woke me up and got me ready to go. Very clean energy and no crash what so ever. It also has good focus and I felt zoned in a lot. The really cool thing is that my body never got used to it where I felt I needed more than one scoop. Every time I took it felt like the first!
Pump:the pump was decent nothing crazy but nice.
Vascularity:now this was crazy! Veins look like road maps, I'm seeing veins I never knew I had. It's has a really cool look!
This pre workout was great. After the first week on Supp-d I bought 2 more tubs of it and 2 bottles of swoll-n! This is one of my top 3 favorite pre w/o's. it is a quality product made by a great company. everyone should try this especially with the sales that NP and NLA run a lot, you won't be disappointed. Thanks again for choosing me to log this, it was a great experience and you have a customer for life!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I was wanting to try this ever since it came out and I missed the first promo you guys ran but I was lucky enough for Mr. Garcia to pick me for this promo even though I didn't have enough posts at the time, thanks again! I will start by saying that I had a feeling this product was good but it blew my mind.
Mixability:I used a blender bottle and within a few shakes everything was dissolved and nothing was floating or sitting at the bottom.
Taste:I had raspberry lemon rage and this is absolutely amazing. It tastes like a flavored water packet. It's one of the best tasting supplements I've ever had!
Energy:I pretty much just used 1 almost level scoop for every workout. There were a couple times I was really tired and I used 1 1/2 scoops. I train in the morning and this definitely woke me up and got me ready to go. Very clean energy and no crash what so ever. It also has good focus and I felt zoned in a lot. The really cool thing is that my body never got used to it where I felt I needed more than one scoop. Every time I took it felt like the first!
Pump:the pump was decent nothing crazy but nice.
Vascularity:now this was crazy! Veins look like road maps, I'm seeing veins I never knew I had. It's has a really cool look!
This pre workout was great. After the first week on Supp-d I bought 2 more tubs of it and 2 bottles of swoll-n! This is one of my top 3 favorite pre w/o's. it is a quality product made by a great company. everyone should try this especially with the sales that NP and NLA run a lot, you won't be disappointed. Thanks again for choosing me to log this, it was a great experience and you have a customer for life!
Thanks bro, glad you liked it

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I was lucky enough to be given a bottle to review. It took me quite some time to finish but this stuff was great! Smooth energy but enough of an edge where you get in the gym, and begin to annihilate plateaus. As for taste, well you knew you were drinking a supplement, but it was still enjoyable.

Taste: 3/5
Effectiveness: 5/5
Price: 5/5 (lasts forever)

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
8.5/10

7111705.jpg

NLA Supp-D Review
7-11-13

Well not many have heard of NLA and a few of those thought they only made women supplements. NLA really surprised me with everything I have tried. I used NLA Supp-D for 4 weeks and it is now one of my favorite Pre-Workouts. On another site they not only ranked it in the top ten, but it placed 3rd. Beating many big brand names. (2012 Ranking) Like Cellucor C4 Extreme, Jack3d Micro and MuscleMeds NO BULL.

Supp-D really shined on the energy side of things. No matter how demanding my workouts got or how long they lasted. Supp-D seems to outlast it all. As for Pumps, It was about average. So Decent Pumps, insane energy and focus. Supp-D kicks in pretty quick. About 15min I could feel the Beta Alanine tingles. Which many don’t like, but I love them. Let’s me know it’s kicking in and I’m ready. Some people can’t take the tingles. I say Man up and deal with it.

Benefits of Beta-Alanine as supported by Scientific Studies
Boosts explosive muscular Strength power output.
Increases muscle mass.
Boosts muscular anaerobic endurance.
Increases aerobic endurance.
Increases exercise capacity so you can train harder and longer.
Another ingredient that seems to get over looked is Norcoline. Norcoline Boost the heart rate, Frees up fat for use for energy, promotes vascular relaxation well as vasodilation. Norcoline helps burn body fat by freeing up fat for energy through a process called Lipolysis. Also Norcoline has anti-histamine properties. Norcoline allows you to breathe better to help reduce time between sets and increase your workload.

NLA included many other great ingredients like DMAE, caffeine, phenylethylamine HCl, l-Tyrosine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Schisandra Extract, Carnitine, Amino Acids, B-vitamins and Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine.

The Flavor I got was Raspberry LemonRage. The taste was fine, nothing bad here. The powder is real fine and mixes very easy. No complaints here either.

Overall NLA really stepped it up and proved they have some great products. My wife is using NLA’s Animo’s for HER and the Women’s Pre-Workout called Uplift. With just about the same results I got. Those reviews are coming soon…

My Overall rating is 8.5 out of 10. This Rating ties it with one of my all-time current favorites. NLA really surprised me with this pre-workout. If the Pump was a little better it could easily get a 9 or better.