T-BLAST

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
5/5

I have been taken T-Blast for a month now.. I have noticed my BF decreasing along with getting more muscle density. It has been the best t-booster ive tried. I also am not bloating on it as i have with other test boosters.. Some i have taken have put alot of water retention on me.. With T-Blast i seem to be getting stronger and leaner.. Greqat product!!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I didnt think a rep could post a review on thier own product?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont care who does a review, as long as their rep status is posted in their sig. Then, you can decide to take it at face value or not. And as always, we will monitor every review.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didnt think a rep could post a review on thier own product?
Yes reps can, hell anyone can. Like Admin stated, usually reps side with the product they use (most of the time) so a review should not be needed by a rep.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

This was my first experience with T-Blast and I really appreciate NLA for allowing me to use their product as my first log/review. I have been lifting for 3 years. My goal is like everyone else's- gain muscle and not get fat. My current lifting program is Wendler's 5/3/1 utilizing Dave Tate's Periodization Bible as my assistance template.

I had tried 2 other brands of DAA supplements before. I experienced decent results with both, but my stomach was extremely irritated from them, even when splitting the dosages in half. I also did not have any increase in libido like others claimed to have.

I began taking 6 every day in the evening and right from the first dosage I noticed a sense of well-being and a half hour later---huggggge libido boost. I thought for sure the libido boosting effect would have worn off over the month span but it honestly didn't.

After about a week I experienced one stomach issue with it and that's when I split my dosage in half to 3 capsules preworkout to 3 capsules in the evening. Since splitting it like that, I had no other issues whatsoever. The only other side effect I had from this product was an increase in acne on my upper back and along the hairline on my scalp. I have always been easily prone to acne but benzoyl peroxide cream helped clear it up.

During my month time of using T-Blast, my weights and reps increased each week. I'm currently lifting with Wendler's 5/3/1 so my weights increased each week due to the program, but I believe I was able to accomplish another rep or two on my last "all out" set because of the drive I had from T-Blast. By no means do I claim this is a miracle product, and a solid diet and training plan trumps everything, but I honestly think it gave me the extra stamina and mental focus in the gym after a long day of work.

Those of you that want to use this for libido purposes? Have fun! This actually helped improve my sexual relationship with my wife. Having a baby and working long hours and being away from home, you lose some of that drive and desire in the bedroom. It helped me get into the mood and be more "into" it and also gave me a much stronger erection. This feeling has actually stuck with me for the entire month. Like I said before, this is something I thought would have worn off after a while of using it.

I wish I had ordered a second bottle sooner so I could continue this for another 4 weeks. I plan to purchase this again after the holidays. If you're looking for a solid DAA product with some extra goodie ingredients, I say go for it.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
5/5

Just finished a bottle of T-Blast and here is my final review
STRENGTH 8/10: I would have given this a 9 if I didn't have the shoulder issues and could have really tested out my limits. But I have got some joint supps with glucosamine/chondoritin, MSM, Fish Oil and White Willow Bark.
AGGRESSION 9/10: Aggression was definately up and not to the point where I wanted to rip the head off a little girl's baby doll and eat it (like other test boosters have made me feel)
ENERGY 9/10: My energy was up and stayed up for the entire cycle, even when I wasn't in the gym the past week
LIBIDO 10/10: I don't like to give a 10/10 for anything because there is always room for imporvement but the for the libido boot for this was incredible, starting the 2nd week my wife was like "WOW, what's wrong with you?"
OVERALL 9/10: I feel and look better then I have in a while. I would definately recommend T-Blast to anyone who is interested in a DAA supplement. I am also looking into the NLA Ultimate Stack possibly for the spring (pre-beach) cut!

msrider

msrider

Awards
This was my first experience with T-Blast and I really appreciate NLA for allowing me to use their product as my first log/review. I have been lifting for 3 years. My goal is like everyone else's- gain muscle and not get fat. My current lifting program is Wendler's 5/3/1 utilizing Dave Tate's Periodization Bible as my assistance template.

I had tried 2 other brands of DAA supplements before. I experienced decent results with both, but my stomach was extremely irritated from them, even when splitting the dosages in half. I also did not have any increase in libido like others claimed to have.

I began taking 6 every day in the evening and right from the first dosage I noticed a sense of well-being and a half hour later---huggggge libido boost. I thought for sure the libido boosting effect would have worn off over the month span but it honestly didn't.

After about a week I experienced one stomach issue with it and that's when I split my dosage in half to 3 capsules preworkout to 3 capsules in the evening. Since splitting it like that, I had no other issues whatsoever. The only other side effect I had from this product was an increase in acne on my upper back and along the hairline on my scalp. I have always been easily prone to acne but benzoyl peroxide cream helped clear it up.

During my month time of using T-Blast, my weights and reps increased each week. I'm currently lifting with Wendler's 5/3/1 so my weights increased each week due to the program, but I believe I was able to accomplish another rep or two on my last "all out" set because of the drive I had from T-Blast. By no means do I claim this is a miracle product, and a solid diet and training plan trumps everything, but I honestly think it gave me the extra stamina and mental focus in the gym after a long day of work.

Those of you that want to use this for libido purposes? Have fun! This actually helped improve my sexual relationship with my wife. Having a baby and working long hours and being away from home, you lose some of that drive and desire in the bedroom. It helped me get into the mood and be more "into" it and also gave me a much stronger erection. This feeling has actually stuck with me for the entire month. Like I said before, this is something I thought would have worn off after a while of using it.

I wish I had ordered a second bottle sooner so I could continue this for another 4 weeks. I plan to purchase this again after the holidays. If you're looking for a solid DAA product with some extra goodie ingredients, I say go for it.
Great Review Sean! Thanks Bud! And good luck reaching all your goals!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/5

I just finished a month long run of this product. Noticed increased libido and gains in strength. When I first started taking it though I felt like it raised my blood pressure a bit but this went away eventually. This product can definitely hold its own against other similar DAA products. It has a bunch of extra added ingredients that help with libido. Plus ZMA. I have to say it is the most complete DAA product I've used. Very good!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I just finished a month long run of this product. Noticed increased libido and gains in strength. When I first started taking it though I felt like it raised my blood pressure a bit but this went away eventually. This product can definitely hold its own against other similar DAA products. It has a bunch of extra added ingredients that help with libido. Plus ZMA. I have to say it is the most complete DAA product I've used. Very good!
Great Review! Thank you Sir!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
4/5

I used this product in cunjunction witrh a PCT and was pleased with the way I was able to sleep. I was not able to get blood work done to get the exact number that my test might have been raised. the added slpeep was nice. Niot much aggression with this product so it was easy to be socialable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

i am almost finished with my bottle of t-blast which i used as part of the ultimate stack by nla.

1st off the increase in appetite was and is insane, having used this during the holidays might have been a bad thing...my diet went out of control. i ended up gaining 12lbs, some muscle some fat.

2nd the increase in libido was as good as any product i have used-ever. at age 54 my libido was as high as it has been in many years.

3rd i was amazed that i had strength increases on t-blast, part of this may be attributed to the supp-d and swoll-n. being on trt for last 6 years the last thing i expected was a increase in strength from a natty t-booster.

4th sense of well being and mood has been really nice, i am not grouchy even when i know i have to do something i am not looking forward to. i just plain feel really good taking t-boost...seriously my mood has increased almost the way it did when i was 1st put on trt-i know how this sounds, but honestly i haven't felt this good for awhile now.

5th energy, every time i would dose t-blast i got a nice boost in energy...except for when i took it before bed, then it seemed to relax me...strange but true.

i will definately be using this again

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^i concur with bigT, I had likewise feelings/results

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
4/5

First off i would like to say thank you to Justin and NLA performance for the opportunity to run and log T-blast,Recover-d,and Swoll-n.I enjoyed all of them,and they without a doubt helped me hold gains from my previous cycle i just finished.I have had a very successful pct to this point and NLA was a big part of this.Thanks again.

T-blast:
So I used one full bottle of T-blast and dosed it at 6 caps a day.I will try to keep this simple as i have no proof of it raising my test levels,but i feel it did and i will share with you why.

Effectiveness:
It was at around day 12 of dosing this i felt it start working,almost as someone flipped the switch.I started having some acne breakouts.Libido was starting to climb back up.I even started to get a pretty good alpha feeling in the gym and a bit out of it.I had some very good workouts while using T-blast,some of which were close to what i was working with while on cycle.So i do feel it helped increase my strentgh as i have kept more than i had expected to.I did expect all of the results i got from this,as ive used daa many times before,but i did not expect them to feel so strong as I was in pct the whole time i used this.I would have loved to used this solo or for a natty run,but feel it worked great as part of my pct.One other thing i wanted to note is in the past i have almost always gotten head aches while using daa,all forms and many different brands.I did not have the headaches while using this i had expected i would from the daa and that was a relief to say the least.

Negatives/side effects:
If taken while on empty stomach for me it made me quite nauseous,but i have experienced this with daa in the past as well.I did have a good increase in acne,which is not a con for me just sharing.6 pills a day can be annoying,but it could be worse.

Value:
This is where the product takes a plunge for me,as much as i loved the product i do not know if i could personally pay the $49.99 price tag that it has.Although i do see NLA having a lot of good sales all the time.It is a great product no doubt,but i will have a hard time spending this much when there are other great daa products for easily half the price or less.

Dosing/taste:
I dosed 6 caps a day.I found that taking 3 about an hour pre workout gave me a nice little boost in the gym.I just dosed the other 3 at some point in the afternoon with food.As far as taste,no flavor obviously,but i also did not have any nasty burps or burning after taking like with some products.

Overall:
I really enjoyed this product overall,it did stand up to some of the my favorite forms and brands of daa ive used in the past.I do feel it gave me increased test without a doubt and it was nice to be able to notice that even while in pct,i also feel i could have seen more and better results if i had used it longer,2 bottles would be a good run.I would recommend it to someone if they havent tried it as im sure you will enjoy it.I would however like to see a better price on this,but that is my only complaint.Once again,thank you NLA Performance for this opportunity and keep heading in the right direction. I gave this a 4/5 because of the price point.If it were cheaper,it would easily hit a 5/5 for me.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great review! Thank you for your honest opinion. T-BLAST is currently out of stock right now on our website because of the high volume of sales we had over our Holiday Sale but it will be back in stock January 15.

msrider

msrider

Awards
First off i would like to say thank you to Justin and NLA performance for the opportunity to run and log T-blast,Recover-d,and Swoll-n.I enjoyed all of them,and they without a doubt helped me hold gains from my previous cycle i just finished.I have had a very successful pct to this point and NLA was a big part of this.Thanks again.

T-blast:
So I used one full bottle of T-blast and dosed it at 6 caps a day.I will try to keep this simple as i have no proof of it raising my test levels,but i feel it did and i will share with you why.

Effectiveness:
It was at around day 12 of dosing this i felt it start working,almost as someone flipped the switch.I started having some acne breakouts.Libido was starting to climb back up.I even started to get a pretty good alpha feeling in the gym and a bit out of it.I had some very good workouts while using T-blast,some of which were close to what i was working with while on cycle.So i do feel it helped increase my strentgh as i have kept more than i had expected to.I did expect all of the results i got from this,as ive used daa many times before,but i did not expect them to feel so strong as I was in pct the whole time i used this.I would have loved to used this solo or for a natty run,but feel it worked great as part of my pct.One other thing i wanted to note is in the past i have almost always gotten head aches while using daa,all forms and many different brands.I did not have the headaches while using this i had expected i would from the daa and that was a relief to say the least.

Negatives/side effects:
If taken while on empty stomach for me it made me quite nauseous,but i have experienced this with daa in the past as well.I did have a good increase in acne,which is not a con for me just sharing.6 pills a day can be annoying,but it could be worse.

Value:
This is where the product takes a plunge for me,as much as i loved the product i do not know if i could personally pay the $49.99 price tag that it has.Although i do see NLA having a lot of good sales all the time.It is a great product no doubt,but i will have a hard time spending this much when there are other great daa products for easily half the price or less.

Dosing/taste:
I dosed 6 caps a day.I found that taking 3 about an hour pre workout gave me a nice little boost in the gym.I just dosed the other 3 at some point in the afternoon with food.As far as taste,no flavor obviously,but i also did not have any nasty burps or burning after taking like with some products.

Overall:
I really enjoyed this product overall,it did stand up to some of the my favorite forms and brands of daa ive used in the past.I do feel it gave me increased test without a doubt and it was nice to be able to notice that even while in pct,i also feel i could have seen more and better results if i had used it longer,2 bottles would be a good run.I would recommend it to someone if they havent tried it as im sure you will enjoy it.I would however like to see a better price on this,but that is my only complaint.Once again,thank you NLA Performance for this opportunity and keep heading in the right direction. I gave this a 4/5 because of the price point.If it were cheaper,it would easily hit a 5/5 for me.
Great Review Bro! Glad you got stronger while on our T-blast. Loven the results Mack. Will continue following your logs.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
5/5

A huge thanks to Justin & all the guys at Team NLA Performance for picking me to log the Ultimate Stack!!!

I started the stack halfway into my 8-week Anabeta/DAA/AD-3 stack - dropping the SS DAA for T-Blast

DAA plus goodies – effective & noticeable difference compared to straight bulk DAA. Libido stayed insanely high It was somewhat similar to stacking Perform with DAA. I did experience quite a bit of gas from this though. Had great aggression in the gym. I had 4 weeks of SS DAA already under my belt when starting T-Blast. It was a nice surprise to feel a bit of an extra push once T-Blast was brought in.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks for your review Liz and thanks for logging. Glad NLA T-blast worked so well for you.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Taste: NA (pills)

Effectiveness: 10/10

I felt GREAT. Took me out of a huge slump I had been in, lethargy and CNS fatigue. I seem to have added a good amount of mass...which is odd for a testosterone booster but I'm not complaining! haha. The testosterone boost seemed to begin in the second week, where as the general well being began within a few days of use.

Strength:

I wouldn't say my strength went up, so much as it returned to where it had been at prior to my slump.

Would I buy again?:

I already have, although I'm taking a break between bottles, I seem to have a bit of a spike in prolactin as of late. Not sure what has caused this.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2/5

To be honest the jury is still out on this. Very marginal increase in Libido and strength gains were moderate but can’t quite say it was because of the T-Blast or just that I was truly getting stronger, which is as to be expected. Also didn’t see any additional aggression as some seem to report when taking boosters of this nature.
I was quite surprised to read that this formula was done over without DAA or that there wasn’t any Vitamin D – 2 products that seem to be very prevalent in other boosters.

I was also baffled to see this listed for $49.99 where others in this category range between $25-$40.
NLA – As always I appreciate the opportunity to try and log this product but unfortunately it will be a pass for future purchases of T-Blast.I always promise honest reviews and this is not different.

As always I wish you the best in this crazy supplement market

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you for the honest review and detailed log. Unfortunately you did not find good results with T-BLAST. We wish you the best finding a testosterone booster that works for you.

Thank you,
Justin M.