SWOLL-N
SWOLL-N

Manufacturer:

NLA Performance

Price: $22.99

Rating: 4.69 out of 5 stars, based on 16 total reviews.
Rated: 4.69 out of 5 Read all 16 reviews

Submit New Review

SWOLL-N

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

4 to me had a better pump and felt more.endurance. could just be me but that's where it shined for me on chest and tris or back and bi day
    Ok I started the 4 caps this week and your spot on. Great pump and definitely feel more endurance, also boosted my Supp-D to 1.5 scoops. Definitely found my sweet spot!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

5/5

Got chosen for this product a few weeks ago.

I wanted to run this product for 1. convenience 2. versatility and 3. skin ripping pumps

Now there is nothing more convenient to a college student with a job than carrying 3 pills in my pocket or backpack and taking a sip of water to knock em back with before going to the gym. So convenience was a winner.

Versatility. Not having any stim makes this product the perfect addition to most preworkout stacks. Try it with many other products and it shines through. Especially with those stim heavy products yall know and love.

The pumps. Obviously the main reason why anyone would look into such an agmatine and nitrate rich product. The pumps delivered from the first dose and just got better as time progressed. Those nitrates do the trick I even forgot to take them once or twice and I was still pumped for the day.

All in a all a solid product I was lucky enough to be chosen for. Even with my recent affiliation with NLA this is a strictly unbiased review. Hope it helps if not go ahead and look at my log and peek at the posts from the beginning, should be able to see for yourself.

Thanks Shane and Justin, yall are my bros!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Got chosen for this product a few weeks ago.

I wanted to run this product for 1. convenience 2. versatility and 3. skin ripping pumps

Now there is nothing more convenient to a college student with a job than carrying 3 pills in my pocket or backpack and taking a sip of water to knock em back with before going to the gym. So convenience was a winner.

Versatility. Not having any stim makes this product the perfect addition to most preworkout stacks. Try it with many other products and it shines through. Especially with those stim heavy products yall know and love.

The pumps. Obviously the main reason why anyone would look into such an agmatine and nitrate rich product. The pumps delivered from the first dose and just got better as time progressed. Those nitrates do the trick I even forgot to take them once or twice and I was still pumped for the day.

All in a all a solid product I was lucky enough to be chosen for. Even with my recent affiliation with NLA this is a strictly unbiased review. Hope it helps if not go ahead and look at my log and peek at the posts from the beginning, should be able to see for yourself.

Thanks Shane and Justin, yall are my bros!
    Thank You for an outstanding log and Review! Nothing Pumps Better! Were appreciate your honesty my man!
  4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Airborne- uncapped huh?!? What a great idea!! I have a couple caps left so I will try it your way and post up my experiences in the gym!!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Airborne- uncapped huh?!? What a great idea!! I have a couple caps left so I will try it your way and post up my experiences in the gym!!
    Hell yea Miss Q! Def makes a diff
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%

2/5

Unfortunately I didnít elicit any response to Swoll-N.

I tried by itself, with a PWO, after a high carb meal and unfortunately nothing. Not sure if it is because I my body fat is not in the single digits but unfortunately a pass for me.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Unfortunately I didnít elicit any response to Swoll-N.

I tried by itself, with a PWO, after a high carb meal and unfortunately nothing. Not sure if it is because I my body fat is not in the single digits but unfortunately a pass for me.
    How many days did you try swoll-n?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%

Coming on about 10 days
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Coming on about 10 days
    Swoll-N is dependent on consistency, the first 3-4 days I had mild effects but over time each dose got better and better. It's now to the point I can miss a day and still get a sick pump with 3 sets lay pull downs or hammer curls lol

I train fasted so there's not really any carb trick to taking it like other product.

Are you taking it everyday?
  10. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

Double S:

My BF% isnt in the single digits but ive been on Swoll-N for about a yr now.. I know when im on it i feel like im goin to pop!! And the tightness lasts for a couple days .. I love it!! Nothing is a wonder drug. it takes time to get in system and give you results. Sorry you feel it didnt work for you !!

JMarshall, NSCA-CPT,CSCS,DVRT
    National and World Champion Powerlifter
    Team POWER & inTENsity

Fueled by NLA Performance, Clothed by Unbreakable Gear, Tuned by Muscle Trac, Geared by APT Pro Gear

"Choice of Champions"
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post
    Double S:

My BF% isnt in the single digits but ive been on Swoll-N for about a yr now.. I know when im on it i feel like im goin to pop!! And the tightness lasts for a couple days .. I love it!! Nothing is a wonder drug. it takes time to get in system and give you results. Sorry you feel it didnt work for you !!

JMarshall, NSCA-CPT,CSCS,DVRT
    National and World Champion Powerlifter
    Team POWER & inTENsity

Fueled by NLA Performance, Clothed by Unbreakable Gear, Tuned by Muscle Trac, Geared by APT Pro Gear

"Choice of Champions"
    Agreed on this
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.48%

I felt it at 3 caps but when I went to 4 caps, the pumps were exactly what I was looking for

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 05:59 PM
  3. Getting My SWOLL On!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:08 PM