SWOLL-N
SWOLL-N

Manufacturer:

NLA Performance



Price: $22.99

Rating: 4.69 out of 5 stars, based on 16 total reviews.
Rated: 4.69 out of 5 Read all 16 reviews

Submit New Review

SWOLL-N

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Swoll-N final review:
    Wow!!! I got ahold of this product from a owner Kevin. I felt this product immediately! I started off with 3 caps them worked my way to 4 uncapped which I found hits way harder and faster. I noticed dense muscle pumps with increased vascularity that lasted half the day! The price is amazing for what you get. Also what I noticed is an increase in endurance which was the biggest plus for me Seeing how that's what I lack on. Not only will this be in my arsenal... It's the only product I will use when I take a stim break as it has been most effective. Adding it with Focus XT caff free is where its at. Very versatile product! Great job NLA and thank you for the opp to run Swoll-N!!!
    Great Review! This too is forever a suppliment I will have in my supp cabinet. My wife is actualy loving it rite now too Thanks again Bro!


  2. Airborne what made you go from 3 caps to 4? What difference did you notice?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    Airborne what made you go from 3 caps to 4? What difference did you notice?
    4 to me had a better pump and felt more.endurance. could just be me but that's where it shined for me on chest and tris or back and bi day
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. I am currently following a low carb diet where a couple nights i have a carb dinner and fast the next day until the afternoon. I do HIIT very early in the morning. What I noticed is the morning after my carb nights with 3 caps and SUPP-D my pumps nd endurance is incredible. The pump and endurance on the mornings that I hd no carbs the night before are less so I'm going to boost to 4 caps. I'll post my results

  5. AB is also slightly larger than most mortal beings so 4 caps is necessary. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  6. I also don't hold back from Carbs lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. I took 3 caps in the beginning too , but now 4 is the standard for me!!! Got that im goin to pop feeling!!





    Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!

  8. Curious to try this product. How can you compare this guys to noxivol by ctd labs? Both are describe as to help nitric oxide production. Iv tried noxivol so far great for pump and muscle endurance.

  9. Noxival has no nitrates and most importantly it has no Agmatine Sulfate. Agmatine Sulfate and Nitrates are the most efficient, quickest producers of Nitric Oxide.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Noxival has no nitrates and most importantly it has no Agmatine Sulfate. Agmatine Sulfate and Nitrates are the most efficient, quickest producers of Nitric Oxide.
    Agmatine is described my many bodybuilders as arginine nitrates on steroids lol Agmatine is king! Nothing compares to swoll-n IMO!

  11. I thought the ryt dosage of agmatine is 1gram?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jeff32 View Post
    I thought the ryt dosage of agmatine is 1gram?
    1 gram is good. But 800mg agmatine and 600 arginine nitrates is way better.

    If you wanna get the best pumps of your life. Stack our supp-d and our swoll-n for the most intense pumps. NLA has just added a lot more agmatine to our supp-d so if you stack that with our swoll-n your getting well over a gram of agmatine + 600 nitrates. Lifes Good my Friend! NLA will Pump You Up!

  13. Thats nice, but supp-d contain dmaa ryt? I thought lots of supplement company banned this ingredients? Is it harmful?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jeff32 View Post
    Thats nice, but supp-d contain dmaa ryt? I thought lots of supplement company banned this ingredients? Is it harmful?
    It's not banned
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jeff32 View Post
    Thats nice, but supp-d contain dmaa ryt? I thought lots of supplement company banned this ingredients? Is it harmful?
    Look it up and do the research I've never had any problems with 1,3 DMAA. Its kind of banned lol but seriously no one gives a **** you can still get Jack3d at *** and vitamin shoppe

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jeff32 View Post
    Thats nice, but supp-d contain dmaa ryt? I thought lots of supplement company banned this ingredients? Is it harmful?
    No Supp-D dosnt contain DMAA!

  17. Ok great tnx, coz i just read some other website there that it contain 1,3dmaa. Its nice to stack this with swoll-n

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jeff32 View Post
    Ok great tnx, coz i just read some other website there that it contain 1,3dmaa. Its nice to stack this with swoll-n
    Its the Best Pumps of Your Life! It was amazing with the og supp-d but they made it better by adding more agmatine and stim. It will deff leave you Jacked Brother.

  19. Ic im not aware on that, theres. Og and new formula of supp-d im just new to this company. Ok il myt try that nxt on my stock so far saw lot of positive reviews, just wonderng why bb.com in forum they dont mention this stuff or myt be underated products. Should i use only 1scoop of supp- d? Im 6'1 amd 178pounds

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jeff32 View Post
    Ic im not aware on that, theres. Og and new formula of supp-d im just new to this company. Ok il myt try that nxt on my stock so far saw lot of positive reviews, just wonderng why bb.com in forum they dont mention this stuff or myt be underated products. Should i use only 1scoop of supp- d? Im 6'1 amd 178pounds
    Its in the works 1 scoop would be awesome. I used 1.5 the other day and it rocked me and I'm 6"2 224lbs.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    4 to me had a better pump and felt more.endurance. could just be me but that's where it shined for me on chest and tris or back and bi day
    Ok I started the 4 caps this week and your spot on. Great pump and definitely feel more endurance, also boosted my Supp-D to 1.5 scoops. Definitely found my sweet spot!
  22. 5/5


    Got chosen for this product a few weeks ago.

    I wanted to run this product for 1. convenience 2. versatility and 3. skin ripping pumps

    Now there is nothing more convenient to a college student with a job than carrying 3 pills in my pocket or backpack and taking a sip of water to knock em back with before going to the gym. So convenience was a winner.

    Versatility. Not having any stim makes this product the perfect addition to most preworkout stacks. Try it with many other products and it shines through. Especially with those stim heavy products yall know and love.

    The pumps. Obviously the main reason why anyone would look into such an agmatine and nitrate rich product. The pumps delivered from the first dose and just got better as time progressed. Those nitrates do the trick I even forgot to take them once or twice and I was still pumped for the day.

    All in a all a solid product I was lucky enough to be chosen for. Even with my recent affiliation with NLA this is a strictly unbiased review. Hope it helps if not go ahead and look at my log and peek at the posts from the beginning, should be able to see for yourself.

    Thanks Shane and Justin, yall are my bros!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Got chosen for this product a few weeks ago.

    I wanted to run this product for 1. convenience 2. versatility and 3. skin ripping pumps

    Now there is nothing more convenient to a college student with a job than carrying 3 pills in my pocket or backpack and taking a sip of water to knock em back with before going to the gym. So convenience was a winner.

    Versatility. Not having any stim makes this product the perfect addition to most preworkout stacks. Try it with many other products and it shines through. Especially with those stim heavy products yall know and love.

    The pumps. Obviously the main reason why anyone would look into such an agmatine and nitrate rich product. The pumps delivered from the first dose and just got better as time progressed. Those nitrates do the trick I even forgot to take them once or twice and I was still pumped for the day.

    All in a all a solid product I was lucky enough to be chosen for. Even with my recent affiliation with NLA this is a strictly unbiased review. Hope it helps if not go ahead and look at my log and peek at the posts from the beginning, should be able to see for yourself.

    Thanks Shane and Justin, yall are my bros!
    Thank You for an outstanding log and Review! Nothing Pumps Better! Were appreciate your honesty my man!

  24. Airborne- uncapped huh?!? What a great idea!! I have a couple caps left so I will try it your way and post up my experiences in the gym!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Airborne- uncapped huh?!? What a great idea!! I have a couple caps left so I will try it your way and post up my experiences in the gym!!
    Hell yea Miss Q! Def makes a diff
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. 2/5


    Unfortunately I didnít elicit any response to Swoll-N.

    I tried by itself, with a PWO, after a high carb meal and unfortunately nothing. Not sure if it is because I my body fat is not in the single digits but unfortunately a pass for me.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Unfortunately I didnít elicit any response to Swoll-N.

    I tried by itself, with a PWO, after a high carb meal and unfortunately nothing. Not sure if it is because I my body fat is not in the single digits but unfortunately a pass for me.
    How many days did you try swoll-n?

  28. Coming on about 10 days

  29. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Coming on about 10 days
    Swoll-N is dependent on consistency, the first 3-4 days I had mild effects but over time each dose got better and better. It's now to the point I can miss a day and still get a sick pump with 3 sets lay pull downs or hammer curls lol

    I train fasted so there's not really any carb trick to taking it like other product.

    Are you taking it everyday?

  30. Double S:

    My BF% isnt in the single digits but ive been on Swoll-N for about a yr now.. I know when im on it i feel like im goin to pop!! And the tightness lasts for a couple days .. I love it!! Nothing is a wonder drug. it takes time to get in system and give you results. Sorry you feel it didnt work for you !!



    JMarshall, NSCA-CPT,CSCS,DVRT
    National and World Champion Powerlifter
    Team POWER & inTENsity



    Fueled by NLA Performance, Clothed by Unbreakable Gear, Tuned by Muscle Trac, Geared by APT Pro Gear

    "Choice of Champions"
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 05:59 PM
  3. Getting My SWOLL On!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:08 PM