SWOLL-N

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
5/5

Excellant pumps especially when stacked with Supp- D. Have taken my workouts to a new level. Try you wont be sorry!!

R

richiep713

Awards
5/5

This product gave me amazing pumps in the gym, literally felt like my arms muscles were about to tear through my skin during workouts, just got my second bottle and going to stack it with Supp-D this time around!

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Glad you liked it!!! Youre goin to love it stacked with Supp-D~~

Jon M.
National and World Champion Powerlifter
Team P & I

NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
www.nlaperformance.com
facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/5

I've tried agmatine and Nitrate type products before and never got the response I did with this product. NLA Performance is surprising me with these products. I take 3 capsules or one serving about 30-40 minutes pre-exercise. I rarely get any pump from these types of products. This was different though, not "skin tearing" or anything like that but I do actually notice a slight pump when taking this and that is saying a lot for me. What I also notice is muscular endurance. I'm able to push out more reps while delaying muscular burn. Still a little tired during the workout but I don't have to rest as long to recover for the next set. The next set also seems to take less out of me. One weird thing I noticed is when opening the bottle it has a sweet smell to it. I just didn't expect to be this impressed with this product because usually these types of products don't do jack squat for me.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've tried agmatine and Nitrate type products before and never got the response I did with this product. NLA Performance is surprising me with these products. I take 3 capsules or one serving about 30-40 minutes pre-exercise. I rarely get any pump from these types of products. This was different though, not "skin tearing" or anything like that but I do actually notice a slight pump when taking this and that is saying a lot for me. What I also notice is muscular endurance. I'm able to push out more reps while delaying muscular burn. Still a little tired during the workout but I don't have to rest as long to recover for the next set. The next set also seems to take less out of me. One weird thing I noticed is when opening the bottle it has a sweet smell to it. I just didn't expect to be this impressed with this product because usually these types of products don't do jack squat for me.
Glad SWOLL-N worked great for you.

M

MichaelMurphy

Awards
5/5

Swoll-N is an exceptional NO2 booster. I am achieving rediculous pumps since I have began taking this product. My workouts are more intense and determined and are only getting stronger

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
I love hearing all the gret feedback!!! Just shows that NLA is for real and not just hype. Our protein is almost ready for launch!! So check it out!!

Jon M.
Team P & I

www.nlaperformance.com

msrider

msrider

Awards
Can't believe I havnt made my way to this review section till today. I will start off by saying I will purchase this product again. I have amzing results from Swoll-N. I've been wondering how I get my veins to come out of hiding and they are. I actualy can see where blood vessels are branching off and creating new ones. Pumped up throughout all my workouts. This product is totaly legit and I'm gunna b sad when I run out. Good Product NLA! You guys are gunna be up and coming quick!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can't believe I havnt made my way to this review section till today. I will start off by saying I will purchase this product again. I have amzing results from Swoll-N. I've been wondering how I get my veins to come out of hiding and they are. I actualy can see where blood vessels are branching off and creating new ones. Pumped up throughout all my workouts. This product is totaly legit and I'm gunna b sad when I run out. Good Product NLA! You guys are gunna be up and coming quick!
Nice review.

msrider

msrider

Awards
5/5

I love this product! Will buy again for upcoming cycles. Wife even says I have veins in my Biceps now, takes a lot for her to compliment me lol gotta b good to go!

M

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Glad to hear that Swoll-N is working out for you. Try stacking it with Supp-D to see the ultimate pump. You will want to stay in the gym for hours.

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
MSRIDER,

Isnt it a great feeling!! Try whole stack.. OMG Pr's all day long~~ SFW ~~~ Keep training hard and NLA will get you to your goals~~

Jon M.
Team P & I

www.nlaperformance.com

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Anything that get's the veins to "come out of hiding" is a must have!!! SWOLL-N sounds like some good stuff!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Anything that get's the veins to "come out of hiding" is a must have!!! SWOLL-N sounds like some good stuff!!
Its an an amazing product that I wish everyone had the chance to use. 800mg agmatine sulfate incredible increases your nitric oxide levels, which almost feels as if your skin in going to burst at times cause the pumps are so strong. Probably the best product I've ever used :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was very surprised with the response I got from this as well. I purposely did not take any other preworkout supplements except a stim with my Swoll-N. The pump was ENGORGEOUS!! It is now 3 hours later and my chest still has a nice fullness to it. Nice job NLA.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I was very surprised with the response I got from this as well. I purposely did not take any other preworkout supplements except a stim with my Swoll-N. The pump was ENGORGEOUS!! It is now 3 hours later and my chest still has a nice fullness to it. Nice job NLA.
That's one of the biggest things I noticed aswell. It stays with ya that's for sure. I usualy workout, eat, and go to work and I will still be pumped up a couple hours into work. I'm just lucky I get to represent Justin's great work. Thanks AZ for commenting on your great results while using this Product.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Me and AB don't respond well to agmatine.

I know some days I seem to get a pump other days I don't....
Still say it's solid.

:bigok:

msrider

msrider

Awards
Me and AB don't respond well to agmatine.

I know some days I seem to get a pump other days I don't....
Still say it's solid.

Thanks for your thoughts JP. I guess not all ppl respond the same. But for me I know its gunna be a staple in my workouts here on out. I have my 2nd bottle on its way and can't wait too c what I look like after it :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm wait until I finish the bottle and make a final decision....

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm wait until I finish the bottle and make a final decision....
For me the longer I'm using it the more vasc I get, and the better the blood flow pumping through my veins. Keep us informed, hope it starts working for you like it does me ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I may get another bottle....
I have not been dosing every single day....

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Its a great feeling knowing that everyone is getting awesome results from NLA ~~ They did their research to give us a product that lives up to its hype!!! Few companies can say that~ Im honored to be apart of their team!!!

Jon M.
Team P & I

www.nlaperformance.com

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I got a sample of this and I was sceptical. Not because of the product but because I never get a good pump from anything I use. Until now... this stuff works.

I was in a rush because I got the gym late and had prior engagements already planned... So I rushed through my workout and by the end of a 30 min arm session (15 sets BIs/15 sets tris) I couldn't hardly move my arm from the awesome pump. It lasted for a good while... Long enough that two hours later a guy was making fun of me for "making my sleeves look like baby gap"... good stuff.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I got a sample of this and I was sceptical. Not because of the product but because I never get a good pump from anything I use. Until now... this stuff works.

I was in a rush because I got the gym late and had prior engagements already planned... So I rushed through my workout and by the end of a 30 min arm session (15 sets BIs/15 sets tris) I couldn't hardly move my arm from the awesome pump. It lasted for a good while... Long enough that two hours later a guy was making fun of me for "making my sleeves look like baby gap"... good stuff.
Glad you enjoyed it Brotha! My arms are hurting rite now cause the pump was so good haha, Thanks for telling us about your awesome exsperience.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Its a great feeling knowing that everyone is getting awesome results from NLA ~~ They did their research to give us a product that lives up to its hype!!! Few companies can say that~ Im honored to be apart of their team!!!

Jon M.
Team P & I

www.nlaperformance.com
I second this post Brotha, Its a damn good Team to be on :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Damn 30 sets?
How many reps in each set boss?

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just wanted to give a little Visual Review for anyone interested. Again I've already gave my review, but wanted everyone interested to actualy see what its doing for me. If you wanna get the Big Pumps and that Vascular look you've always wanted I highly recomend you get NLA Performance Swoll-N, The Pumps are rediculous. I havnt been lifting but almost 2 years and before this Bottle of Swoll-N I had no Veinage in my Bicep are, Not the case after I finished lol! I know with this product I'm gunna get to that rediculous Vascular Body I've been set on since ppl's told me I'm not gunna get there. I will reach all my physical goals while using NLA Performance products. Thanks for your time. Grab some Popcorn Haha
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=tWPh0dxfNfY[/video]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just wanted to give a little Visual Review for anyone interested. Again I've already gave my review, but wanted everyone interested to actualy see what its doing for me. If you wanna get the Big Pumps and that Vascular look you've always wanted I highly recomend you get NLA Performance Swoll-N, The Pumps are rediculous. I havnt been lifting but almost 2 years and before this Bottle of Swoll-N I had no Veinage in my Bicep are, Not the case after I finished lol! I know with this product I'm gunna get to that rediculous Vascular Body I've been set on since ppl's told me I'm not gunna get there. I will reach all my physical goals while using NLA Performance products. Thanks for your time. Grab some Popcorn Haha
Video Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=tWPh0dxfNfY
Ya working ya lats?

:p.

just playing good job.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

I broke open 3 caps and mixed it up in my shaker with the Supp-D and Endurance. Had really nice pumps today but nothing I would categorize as extreme. I've been following a couple of the logs for the NLA stack and it seems to have a cumulative effect over time so maybe one dose isn't enough to experience the full effect but it was pretty good all the same!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Question- I have my sample pack of SWOLL-N and wonder if you think 1 cap will do the trick for a 150 lbs female? I tried another company's pump amplifier a while back, and one cap had my biceps swollen up with in about 15 minutes....

Excited to try this!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Question- I have my sample pack of SWOLL-N and wonder if you think 1 cap will do the trick for a 150 lbs female? I tried another company's pump amplifier a while back, and one cap had my biceps swollen up with in about 15 minutes....

Excited to try this!!!
You could use 1 and see how its works for ya, and then take the other 2 on another day to compare the pumps. But I. Don't think there's any harm in you taking all 3 either. You are matured trainer who has pushed your body to the limits. I'm sure you can handle what most woman cannot :)

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Miss Q you should definitely take all 3. Also we would love to have you review our women's supplements when they arrive Jan 5. Please PM me if you are interested in this.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
5/5

I stayed away from reviewing my own product for awhile because it obviously would look sketchy if I straight away gave SWOLL-N a 5/5 when none of you knew about our company or what our products were capable of . Now that a good buzz has been created I figured I would chime in. The reason I am giving this a 5/5 is for the reason why myself and Kevin created NLA Performance in the first place. I have never tried any pump product that really works or gives you lasting pumps. We wanted to create just the most insane, ridiculous pump product the supplement community has ever seen. This is why we loaded SWOLL-N up with 800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate and 600 mg of Arginine Nitrates. You will NEVER find a product dosed that high on the market. I am not some founder of a company who is trying to keep margins down and maximize profits to make a quick buck. Kevin and I started NLA Performance to give you guys the best products around and create a sustained growth company that will last as long as the sun still shines on this earth!

I personally take 3 caps of SWOLL-N everyday 30 minutes before workout. On leg days I do heavy leg lifting so I always am less prone to muscular fatigue but the pumps don't kick in until i finish my leg workouts with burn outs such as lunges to leg extensions (20 reps) to leg curls (20 reps). On upper body days it is game over! SWOLL-N has my arms veiny like nothing before. My arms naturally are not the veiniest around but on SWOLL-N my arm veins run like the delta of the Mississippi river.

I love waking up each day fully confident in the effectiveness of our products and can safely look into the eyes of any consumer and say "Try this, it WILL work!"

msrider

msrider

Awards
I stayed away from reviewing my own product for awhile because it obviously would look sketchy if I straight away gave SWOLL-N a 5/5 when none of you knew about our company or what our products were capable of . Now that a good buzz has been created I figured I would chime in. The reason I am giving this a 5/5 is for the reason why myself and Kevin created NLA Performance in the first place. I have never tried any pump product that really works or gives you lasting pumps. We wanted to create just the most insane, ridiculous pump product the supplement community has ever seen. This is why we loaded SWOLL-N up with 800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate and 600 mg of Arginine Nitrates. You will NEVER find a product dosed that high on the market. I am not some founder of a company who is trying to keep margins down and maximize profits to make a quick buck. Kevin and I started NLA Performance to give you guys the best products around and create a sustained growth company that will last as long as the sun still shines on this earth!

I personally take 3 caps of SWOLL-N everyday 30 minutes before workout. On leg days I do heavy leg lifting so I always am less prone to muscular fatigue but the pumps don't kick in until i finish my leg workouts with burn outs such as lunges to leg extensions (20 reps) to leg curls (20 reps). On upper body days it is game over! SWOLL-N has my arms veiny like nothing before. My arms naturally are not the veiniest around but on SWOLL-N my arm veins run like the delta of the Mississippi river.

I love waking up each day fully confident in the effectiveness of our products and can safely look into the eyes of any consumer and say "Try this, it WILL work!"
Great Review! This is the exact reason I love your products. Your putting out the highest dosed products with the best quality for maximum results. Not just a cheaply made product with exspensive marketing schemes to still our dollars. Everyday my young fellow comrads ask about my vasculorness, I say NLA Baby! Nothing compares Justin, I apreciate you and Kevins work Brotha. Thanks!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Quote by Msrider-You could use 1 and see how its works for ya, and then take the other 2 on another day to compare the pumps. But I. Don't think there's any harm in you taking all 3 either. You are matured trainer who has pushed your body to the limits. I'm sure you can handle what most woman cannot

Why didn't I think of that?!? You are so smart Mr rider !

Are you calling me "mature"?!? I don't know if I like that description!! Kidding....I got what you mean, thank you and I appreciate the samples:)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Quote by Msrider-You could use 1 and see how its works for ya, and then take the other 2 on another day to compare the pumps. But I. Don't think there's any harm in you taking all 3 either. You are matured trainer who has pushed your body to the limits. I'm sure you can handle what most woman cannot

Why didn't I think of that?!? You are so smart Mr rider !

Are you calling me "mature"?!? I don't know if I like that description!! Kidding....I got what you mean, thank you and I appreciate the samples:)
Lmao! Was meaning you are no newb to working out. Your in amazing shape. I think you just enjoy giving me sh*t. Glad I could hook you up, immature woman ;)

KevinGundersen

KevinGundersen

Board Sponsor
Awards
5/5

I am the creator of the SWOLL-N formula so I am pretty knowledgable about the ingredients and it's effectiveness :)

SWOLL-N is NLA Performance's stimulant free Nitric Oxide booster.

We loaded a full 800mg of Agmatine Sulfate (Arginine breaks down to Agmatine). In my opinion Agmatine Sulfate is hands down the best NO booster. I notice better pumps when taking this than agmatine, citrulline, or any other Nitrates I have tried. 800mg is a hefty dose and gets the job done!

We also loaded up 600mg of Arginine Nitrate. This ingredient is awesome because Nitrates build up in your system, giving you a sustained pump almost 24/7.

We also put a full dose of pTeroPure into the product. This is one of the most powerful antioxidants on the market right now. When you work out, your body releases toxins and free radicals so the pTeroPure helps prevent oxidation of free radicals, leaving your body and muscles healthier.

We also included the amino Citrulline Malate to enhance the pump benefits of the product.

One bottle of SWOLL-N includes 30 servings of 3 pills. Since it is stimulant free, you can take up to 5 pills at a time for extreme pumps. After first arm/back day on SWOLL-N, the products effectiveness speaks for itself! Feel free to message or email me any questions about any of NLA Performance's products. [email protected]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am the creator of the SWOLL-N formula so I am pretty knowledgable about the ingredients and it's effectiveness :)

We loaded a full 800mg of Agmatine Sulfate (Arginine breaks down to Agmatine). In my opinion Agmatine Sulfate is hands down the best NO booster. I notice better pumps when taking this than agmatine, citrulline, or any other Nitrates I have tried. 800mg is a hefty dose and gets the job done!

We also loaded up 600mg of Arginine Nitrate. This ingredient is awesome because Nitrates build up in your system, giving you a sustained pump almost 24/7.

We also put a full dose of pTeroPure into the product. This is one of the most powerful antioxidants on the market right now. When you work out, your body releases toxins and free radicals so the pTeroPure helps prevent oxidation of free radicals, leaving your body and muscles healthier.

We also included the amino Citrulline Malate to enhance the pump benefits of the product.

One bottle of SWOLL-N includes 30 servings of 3 pills. Since it is stimulant free, you can take up to 5 pills at a time for extreme pumps. After first arm/back day on SWOLL-N, the products effectiveness speaks for itself! Feel free to message or email me any questions about any of NLA Performance's products. [email protected]
Yeah four or five pills I'd think will do the job for sure...

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
3pills plus extra cit mal does the job

msrider

msrider

Awards

Your the Man K-Dawg! The Pumps are rediculous! Won't go to the gym without haha

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Again thank you for the samples. I used the SWOll-N and Supp-D for my morning HIIT PWO and was very impressed. I didn't stack it with anything else so I could get the full effect. My muscles had a great pump and my endurance was top level. I do HIIT 6 days a week but took the holidays off due to a wrist strain and expected to be dragging. Great workout and I cannot say enough about the pump. The Supp-D taste was better than I expected, I'd give the taste an 8/10 and overall the effectiveness of both products a 9/10. I'm 46 years old so I'm very cautious about my supplement selection. First NLA products I've used but will now become a regular customer

msrider

msrider

Awards
Again thank you for the samples. I used the SWOll-N and Supp-D for my morning HIIT PWO and was very impressed. I didn't stack it with anything else so I could get the full effect. My muscles had a great pump and my endurance was top level. I do HIIT 6 days a week but took the holidays off due to a wrist strain and expected to be dragging. Great workout and I cannot say enough about the pump. The Supp-D taste was better than I expected, I'd give the taste an 8/10 and overall the effectiveness of both products a 9/10. I'm 46 years old so I'm very cautious about my supplement selection. First NLA products I've used but will now become a regular customer
Sweet! Glad you liked it. What did you think of recover-d? Its the best for sure.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
WayneD if you could please leave a final review. Glad you enjoyed our products and ya what did you think of the protein RECOVER-D?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

i just finished my 1st bottle of swoll-n. i used it along with supp-d and t-blast pre workout. i was impressed with the whole stack...it wasn't until the last few workouts after i ran out of supp-d that i tried swoll-n on it's own. it was very good as a standalone, but i felt it was missing something without the supp-d.....i highly recommend using swoll-n together with supp-d. try them together and you will see what i mean!!!

btw-i got 4 more bottles of swoll-n as a christmas gift-

now i am waiting for the release of the new and improved supp-d....can't wait!!!

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Really liked the recover-d. I give the taste a 9/10 but what I really liked is I could use this as a meal replacement. Felt full after drinking it. I workout in the morning and go to work from there. I felt great all morning after SWOll-N and Supp-D prior to morning HIIT and weights then recover-d afterwards. Thanks again for the samples. These will be staples for me

msrider

msrider

Awards
i just finished my 1st bottle of swoll-n. i used it along with supp-d and t-blast pre workout. i was impressed with the whole stack...it wasn't until the last few workouts after i ran out of supp-d that i tried swoll-n on it's own. it was very good as a standalone, but i felt it was missing something without the supp-d.....i highly recommend using swoll-n together with supp-d. try them together and you will see what i mean!!!

btw-i got 4 more bottles of swoll-n as a christmas gift-

now i am waiting for the release of the new and improved supp-d....can't wait!!!
You should be good to go for awhile Big man! Thanks for your great Review!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
5/5

Ok,so once more i want to say thank you to Justin and NLA Performance for the opportunity to use some of theyre products.So here we go with my thoughts on Swoll-n.

Swoll-n:
I used 1 full bottle of Swoll-n and dosed it 3 caps a day as suggested.

Effectiveness:
This product had some mixed results for me.It did produce some amazing pumps,but not always and not how ive experienced before.For instance,on arms day(biceps and forearms) pumps were so intense that i can honestly say they hurt at points.I caught my self more than once having to take extra time between sets for the pump to calm down.On shoulders/traps day,again amazing pumps to the point that they almost hurt sometimes.Delts would look swolen,and traps were standing tall and thick,a trap pump is not super common for me.I even had a few times my lats felt slightly pumped.On chest day,it felt good but my chest did not blow up as my arms did,it did seem very dense and i had a great pump to say the least,but nothing like on my arms.On legs days,i had very few leg pumps from this product.We all know how hard a leg pump can be to achieve even,but i dont feel this aided in that area as much.I will say that over the course of taking this,i seemed to become a good bit more vascular,especially when lifting.My legs even started to have some unusual vascularity,which i loved.

Negatives/side effects:
One very odd thing i had with this product was some unusual gas,and ill leave it at that.It did not hurt my stomach at all,but just gave me bad gas.One other thing i would like to say is i would like to have seen a bit more citrulline malate in it,dose seemed kind of low to me compared to what ive found effective.

Value:
With a price tag of $24.99 i can say this seems to be a good price.The product did exactly what it claimed to do,and you have a full 30 day supply for a realistic price.

Dosing/taste:
As i said before,i dosed 3 caps a day.I personally expiremented with the time to take it and could tell no difference if i took it an hour before or 30 min before.So i usually just took it with my T-blast about an hour pre workout.Now,one thing i did try was uncapping it,and i must say this seemed to make the effects a bit stronger.I actually began to just open and put all 3 in my pre workout drink for the day and the effects seemed more noticeable for sure.Mainly saw a difference in vascularity when uncapped.Also there was absolutely no taste at all.

Overall:
Yes i would recommend this to someone interested in a pump product,i used to be a skeptic of them myself until i used one.Simply put when i have a good pump,and feel i look big i feel i train to keep up with that swolen guy in the mirror.This product delivered in every way it said it would for me,it gave me great pumps and increased my vascularity and im a pretty vascular guy as is.I do think this product is best taken daily not just workout days,as the build up of nitrates is necessary but thats my opinion.I would have liked to see a bit more citrulline malate,but hey it worked.With a price point at $24.99 i do feel its a good value and is right up there with some of the top pump products we have all came to love.Thanks again NLA for the opportunity!