SWOLL-N
SWOLL-N

Manufacturer:

NLA Performance



Price: $22.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4.69 out of 5 stars, based on 16 total reviews.
Rated: 4.69 out of 5 Read all 16 reviews

Submit New Review

SWOLL-N

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I got a sample of this and I was sceptical. Not because of the product but because I never get a good pump from anything I use. Until now... this stuff works.

    I was in a rush because I got the gym late and had prior engagements already planned... So I rushed through my workout and by the end of a 30 min arm session (15 sets BIs/15 sets tris) I couldn't hardly move my arm from the awesome pump. It lasted for a good while... Long enough that two hours later a guy was making fun of me for "making my sleeves look like baby gap"... good stuff.
    Glad you enjoyed it Brotha! My arms are hurting rite now cause the pump was so good haha, Thanks for telling us about your awesome exsperience.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post
    Its a great feeling knowing that everyone is getting awesome results from NLA ~~ They did their research to give us a product that lives up to its hype!!! Few companies can say that~ Im honored to be apart of their team!!!

    Jon M.
    National and World Champion Powerlifter
    Team P & I

    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
    I second this post Brotha, Its a damn good Team to be on

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I got a sample of this and I was sceptical. Not because of the product but because I never get a good pump from anything I use. Until now... this stuff works.

    I was in a rush because I got the gym late and had prior engagements already planned... So I rushed through my workout and by the end of a 30 min arm session (15 sets BIs/15 sets tris) I couldn't hardly move my arm from the awesome pump. It lasted for a good while... Long enough that two hours later a guy was making fun of me for "making my sleeves look like baby gap"... good stuff.
    Damn 30 sets?
    How many reps in each set boss?

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Just wanted to give a little Visual Review for anyone interested. Again I've already gave my review, but wanted everyone interested to actualy see what its doing for me. If you wanna get the Big Pumps and that Vascular look you've always wanted I highly recomend you get NLA Performance Swoll-N, The Pumps are rediculous. I havnt been lifting but almost 2 years and before this Bottle of Swoll-N I had no Veinage in my Bicep are, Not the case after I finished lol! I know with this product I'm gunna get to that rediculous Vascular Body I've been set on since ppl's told me I'm not gunna get there. I will reach all my physical goals while using NLA Performance products. Thanks for your time. Grab some Popcorn Haha
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=tWPh0dxfNfY

  5. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Just wanted to give a little Visual Review for anyone interested. Again I've already gave my review, but wanted everyone interested to actualy see what its doing for me. If you wanna get the Big Pumps and that Vascular look you've always wanted I highly recomend you get NLA Performance Swoll-N, The Pumps are rediculous. I havnt been lifting but almost 2 years and before this Bottle of Swoll-N I had no Veinage in my Bicep are, Not the case after I finished lol! I know with this product I'm gunna get to that rediculous Vascular Body I've been set on since ppl's told me I'm not gunna get there. I will reach all my physical goals while using NLA Performance products. Thanks for your time. Grab some Popcorn Haha
    Video Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=tWPh0dxfN fY
    Ya working ya lats?

    :P.

    just playing good job.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

    Ya working ya lats?

    :P.

    just playing good job.
    Haha, guess I should've added it as a lat excercise for JP lol

    Thanks Man!
  7. 4/5


    I broke open 3 caps and mixed it up in my shaker with the Supp-D and Endurance. Had really nice pumps today but nothing I would categorize as extreme. I've been following a couple of the logs for the NLA stack and it seems to have a cumulative effect over time so maybe one dose isn't enough to experience the full effect but it was pretty good all the same!

  8. Question- I have my sample pack of SWOLL-N and wonder if you think 1 cap will do the trick for a 150 lbs female? I tried another company's pump amplifier a while back, and one cap had my biceps swollen up with in about 15 minutes....

    Excited to try this!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Question- I have my sample pack of SWOLL-N and wonder if you think 1 cap will do the trick for a 150 lbs female? I tried another company's pump amplifier a while back, and one cap had my biceps swollen up with in about 15 minutes....

    Excited to try this!!!
    You could use 1 and see how its works for ya, and then take the other 2 on another day to compare the pumps. But I. Don't think there's any harm in you taking all 3 either. You are matured trainer who has pushed your body to the limits. I'm sure you can handle what most woman cannot

  10. Miss Q you should definitely take all 3. Also we would love to have you review our women's supplements when they arrive Jan 5. Please PM me if you are interested in this.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  11. 5/5


    I stayed away from reviewing my own product for awhile because it obviously would look sketchy if I straight away gave SWOLL-N a 5/5 when none of you knew about our company or what our products were capable of . Now that a good buzz has been created I figured I would chime in. The reason I am giving this a 5/5 is for the reason why myself and Kevin created NLA Performance in the first place. I have never tried any pump product that really works or gives you lasting pumps. We wanted to create just the most insane, ridiculous pump product the supplement community has ever seen. This is why we loaded SWOLL-N up with 800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate and 600 mg of Arginine Nitrates. You will NEVER find a product dosed that high on the market. I am not some founder of a company who is trying to keep margins down and maximize profits to make a quick buck. Kevin and I started NLA Performance to give you guys the best products around and create a sustained growth company that will last as long as the sun still shines on this earth!

    I personally take 3 caps of SWOLL-N everyday 30 minutes before workout. On leg days I do heavy leg lifting so I always am less prone to muscular fatigue but the pumps don't kick in until i finish my leg workouts with burn outs such as lunges to leg extensions (20 reps) to leg curls (20 reps). On upper body days it is game over! SWOLL-N has my arms veiny like nothing before. My arms naturally are not the veiniest around but on SWOLL-N my arm veins run like the delta of the Mississippi river.

    I love waking up each day fully confident in the effectiveness of our products and can safely look into the eyes of any consumer and say "Try this, it WILL work!"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    I stayed away from reviewing my own product for awhile because it obviously would look sketchy if I straight away gave SWOLL-N a 5/5 when none of you knew about our company or what our products were capable of . Now that a good buzz has been created I figured I would chime in. The reason I am giving this a 5/5 is for the reason why myself and Kevin created NLA Performance in the first place. I have never tried any pump product that really works or gives you lasting pumps. We wanted to create just the most insane, ridiculous pump product the supplement community has ever seen. This is why we loaded SWOLL-N up with 800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate and 600 mg of Arginine Nitrates. You will NEVER find a product dosed that high on the market. I am not some founder of a company who is trying to keep margins down and maximize profits to make a quick buck. Kevin and I started NLA Performance to give you guys the best products around and create a sustained growth company that will last as long as the sun still shines on this earth!

    I personally take 3 caps of SWOLL-N everyday 30 minutes before workout. On leg days I do heavy leg lifting so I always am less prone to muscular fatigue but the pumps don't kick in until i finish my leg workouts with burn outs such as lunges to leg extensions (20 reps) to leg curls (20 reps). On upper body days it is game over! SWOLL-N has my arms veiny like nothing before. My arms naturally are not the veiniest around but on SWOLL-N my arm veins run like the delta of the Mississippi river.

    I love waking up each day fully confident in the effectiveness of our products and can safely look into the eyes of any consumer and say "Try this, it WILL work!"
    Great Review! This is the exact reason I love your products. Your putting out the highest dosed products with the best quality for maximum results. Not just a cheaply made product with exspensive marketing schemes to still our dollars. Everyday my young fellow comrads ask about my vasculorness, I say NLA Baby! Nothing compares Justin, I apreciate you and Kevins work Brotha. Thanks!

  13. Quote by Msrider-You could use 1 and see how its works for ya, and then take the other 2 on another day to compare the pumps. But I. Don't think there's any harm in you taking all 3 either. You are matured trainer who has pushed your body to the limits. I'm sure you can handle what most woman cannot


    Why didn't I think of that?!? You are so smart Mr rider !

    Are you calling me "mature"?!? I don't know if I like that description!! Kidding....I got what you mean, thank you and I appreciate the samples

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Quote by Msrider-You could use 1 and see how its works for ya, and then take the other 2 on another day to compare the pumps. But I. Don't think there's any harm in you taking all 3 either. You are matured trainer who has pushed your body to the limits. I'm sure you can handle what most woman cannot

    Why didn't I think of that?!? You are so smart Mr rider !

    Are you calling me "mature"?!? I don't know if I like that description!! Kidding....I got what you mean, thank you and I appreciate the samples
    Lmao! Was meaning you are no newb to working out. Your in amazing shape. I think you just enjoy giving me sh*t. Glad I could hook you up, immature woman
  15. 5/5


    I am the creator of the SWOLL-N formula so I am pretty knowledgable about the ingredients and it's effectiveness :)

    SWOLL-N is NLA Performance's stimulant free Nitric Oxide booster.

    We loaded a full 800mg of Agmatine Sulfate (Arginine breaks down to Agmatine). In my opinion Agmatine Sulfate is hands down the best NO booster. I notice better pumps when taking this than agmatine, citrulline, or any other Nitrates I have tried. 800mg is a hefty dose and gets the job done!

    We also loaded up 600mg of Arginine Nitrate. This ingredient is awesome because Nitrates build up in your system, giving you a sustained pump almost 24/7.

    We also put a full dose of pTeroPure into the product. This is one of the most powerful antioxidants on the market right now. When you work out, your body releases toxins and free radicals so the pTeroPure helps prevent oxidation of free radicals, leaving your body and muscles healthier.

    We also included the amino Citrulline Malate to enhance the pump benefits of the product.

    One bottle of SWOLL-N includes 30 servings of 3 pills. Since it is stimulant free, you can take up to 5 pills at a time for extreme pumps. After first arm/back day on SWOLL-N, the products effectiveness speaks for itself! Feel free to message or email me any questions about any of NLA Performance's products. [email protected]

  16. Quote Originally Posted by KevinGundersen View Post
    I am the creator of the SWOLL-N formula so I am pretty knowledgable about the ingredients and it's effectiveness

    SWOLL-N is NLA Performance's stimulant free Nitric Oxide booster.

    We loaded a full 800mg of Agmatine Sulfate (Arginine breaks down to Agmatine). In my opinion Agmatine Sulfate is hands down the best NO booster. I notice better pumps when taking this than agmatine, citrulline, or any other Nitrates I have tried. 800mg is a hefty dose and gets the job done!

    We also loaded up 600mg of Arginine Nitrate. This ingredient is awesome because Nitrates build up in your system, giving you a sustained pump almost 24/7.

    We also put a full dose of pTeroPure into the product. This is one of the most powerful antioxidants on the market right now. When you work out, your body releases toxins and free radicals so the pTeroPure helps prevent oxidation of free radicals, leaving your body and muscles healthier.

    We also included the amino Citrulline Malate to enhance the pump benefits of the product.

    One bottle of SWOLL-N includes 30 servings of 3 pills. Since it is stimulant free, you can take up to 5 pills at a time for extreme pumps. After first arm/back day on SWOLL-N, the products effectiveness speaks for itself! Feel free to message or email me any questions about any of NLA Performance's products. [email protected]
    Yeah four or five pills I'd think will do the job for sure...

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. 3pills plus extra cit mal does the job
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by KevinGundersen View Post
    I am the creator of the SWOLL-N formula so I am pretty knowledgable about the ingredients and it's effectiveness

    SWOLL-N is NLA Performance's stimulant free Nitric Oxide booster.

    We loaded a full 800mg of Agmatine Sulfate (Arginine breaks down to Agmatine). In my opinion Agmatine Sulfate is hands down the best NO booster. I notice better pumps when taking this than agmatine, citrulline, or any other Nitrates I have tried. 800mg is a hefty dose and gets the job done!

    We also loaded up 600mg of Arginine Nitrate. This ingredient is awesome because Nitrates build up in your system, giving you a sustained pump almost 24/7.

    We also put a full dose of pTeroPure into the product. This is one of the most powerful antioxidants on the market right now. When you work out, your body releases toxins and free radicals so the pTeroPure helps prevent oxidation of free radicals, leaving your body and muscles healthier.

    We also included the amino Citrulline Malate to enhance the pump benefits of the product.

    One bottle of SWOLL-N includes 30 servings of 3 pills. Since it is stimulant free, you can take up to 5 pills at a time for extreme pumps. After first arm/back day on SWOLL-N, the products effectiveness speaks for itself! Feel free to message or email me any questions about any of NLA Performance's products. [email protected]
    Your the Man K-Dawg! The Pumps are rediculous! Won't go to the gym without haha

  19. Again thank you for the samples. I used the SWOll-N and Supp-D for my morning HIIT PWO and was very impressed. I didn't stack it with anything else so I could get the full effect. My muscles had a great pump and my endurance was top level. I do HIIT 6 days a week but took the holidays off due to a wrist strain and expected to be dragging. Great workout and I cannot say enough about the pump. The Supp-D taste was better than I expected, I'd give the taste an 8/10 and overall the effectiveness of both products a 9/10. I'm 46 years old so I'm very cautious about my supplement selection. First NLA products I've used but will now become a regular customer

  20. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    Again thank you for the samples. I used the SWOll-N and Supp-D for my morning HIIT PWO and was very impressed. I didn't stack it with anything else so I could get the full effect. My muscles had a great pump and my endurance was top level. I do HIIT 6 days a week but took the holidays off due to a wrist strain and expected to be dragging. Great workout and I cannot say enough about the pump. The Supp-D taste was better than I expected, I'd give the taste an 8/10 and overall the effectiveness of both products a 9/10. I'm 46 years old so I'm very cautious about my supplement selection. First NLA products I've used but will now become a regular customer
    Sweet! Glad you liked it. What did you think of recover-d? Its the best for sure.

  21. WayneD if you could please leave a final review. Glad you enjoyed our products and ya what did you think of the protein RECOVER-D?
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  22. 5/5


    i just finished my 1st bottle of swoll-n. i used it along with supp-d and t-blast pre workout. i was impressed with the whole stack...it wasn't until the last few workouts after i ran out of supp-d that i tried swoll-n on it's own. it was very good as a standalone, but i felt it was missing something without the supp-d.....i highly recommend using swoll-n together with supp-d. try them together and you will see what i mean!!!


    btw-i got 4 more bottles of swoll-n as a christmas gift-

    now i am waiting for the release of the new and improved supp-d....can't wait!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Really liked the recover-d. I give the taste a 9/10 but what I really liked is I could use this as a meal replacement. Felt full after drinking it. I workout in the morning and go to work from there. I felt great all morning after SWOll-N and Supp-D prior to morning HIIT and weights then recover-d afterwards. Thanks again for the samples. These will be staples for me

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i just finished my 1st bottle of swoll-n. i used it along with supp-d and t-blast pre workout. i was impressed with the whole stack...it wasn't until the last few workouts after i ran out of supp-d that i tried swoll-n on it's own. it was very good as a standalone, but i felt it was missing something without the supp-d.....i highly recommend using swoll-n together with supp-d. try them together and you will see what i mean!!!

    btw-i got 4 more bottles of swoll-n as a christmas gift-

    now i am waiting for the release of the new and improved supp-d....can't wait!!!
    You should be good to go for awhile Big man! Thanks for your great Review!
  25. 5/5


    Ok,so once more i want to say thank you to Justin and NLA Performance for the opportunity to use some of theyre products.So here we go with my thoughts on Swoll-n.

    Swoll-n:
    I used 1 full bottle of Swoll-n and dosed it 3 caps a day as suggested.

    Effectiveness:
    This product had some mixed results for me.It did produce some amazing pumps,but not always and not how ive experienced before.For instance,on arms day(biceps and forearms) pumps were so intense that i can honestly say they hurt at points.I caught my self more than once having to take extra time between sets for the pump to calm down.On shoulders/traps day,again amazing pumps to the point that they almost hurt sometimes.Delts would look swolen,and traps were standing tall and thick,a trap pump is not super common for me.I even had a few times my lats felt slightly pumped.On chest day,it felt good but my chest did not blow up as my arms did,it did seem very dense and i had a great pump to say the least,but nothing like on my arms.On legs days,i had very few leg pumps from this product.We all know how hard a leg pump can be to achieve even,but i dont feel this aided in that area as much.I will say that over the course of taking this,i seemed to become a good bit more vascular,especially when lifting.My legs even started to have some unusual vascularity,which i loved.

    Negatives/side effects:
    One very odd thing i had with this product was some unusual gas,and ill leave it at that.It did not hurt my stomach at all,but just gave me bad gas.One other thing i would like to say is i would like to have seen a bit more citrulline malate in it,dose seemed kind of low to me compared to what ive found effective.

    Value:
    With a price tag of $24.99 i can say this seems to be a good price.The product did exactly what it claimed to do,and you have a full 30 day supply for a realistic price.

    Dosing/taste:
    As i said before,i dosed 3 caps a day.I personally expiremented with the time to take it and could tell no difference if i took it an hour before or 30 min before.So i usually just took it with my T-blast about an hour pre workout.Now,one thing i did try was uncapping it,and i must say this seemed to make the effects a bit stronger.I actually began to just open and put all 3 in my pre workout drink for the day and the effects seemed more noticeable for sure.Mainly saw a difference in vascularity when uncapped.Also there was absolutely no taste at all.

    Overall:
    Yes i would recommend this to someone interested in a pump product,i used to be a skeptic of them myself until i used one.Simply put when i have a good pump,and feel i look big i feel i train to keep up with that swolen guy in the mirror.This product delivered in every way it said it would for me,it gave me great pumps and increased my vascularity and im a pretty vascular guy as is.I do think this product is best taken daily not just workout days,as the build up of nitrates is necessary but thats my opinion.I would have liked to see a bit more citrulline malate,but hey it worked.With a price point at $24.99 i do feel its a good value and is right up there with some of the top pump products we have all came to love.Thanks again NLA for the opportunity!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 01:02 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 04:59 PM
  3. Getting My SWOLL On!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 09:08 PM