SWOLL-N
SWOLL-N

Manufacturer:

NLA Performance

Price: $22.99

Rating: 4.69 out of 5 stars, based on 16 total reviews.
Rated: 4.69 out of 5 Read all 16 reviews

Submit New Review

SWOLL-N

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by KevinGundersen View Post
    I am the creator of the SWOLL-N formula so I am pretty knowledgable about the ingredients and it's effectiveness

SWOLL-N is NLA Performance's stimulant free Nitric Oxide booster.

We loaded a full 800mg of Agmatine Sulfate (Arginine breaks down to Agmatine). In my opinion Agmatine Sulfate is hands down the best NO booster. I notice better pumps when taking this than agmatine, citrulline, or any other Nitrates I have tried. 800mg is a hefty dose and gets the job done!

We also loaded up 600mg of Arginine Nitrate. This ingredient is awesome because Nitrates build up in your system, giving you a sustained pump almost 24/7.

We also put a full dose of pTeroPure into the product. This is one of the most powerful antioxidants on the market right now. When you work out, your body releases toxins and free radicals so the pTeroPure helps prevent oxidation of free radicals, leaving your body and muscles healthier.

We also included the amino Citrulline Malate to enhance the pump benefits of the product.

One bottle of SWOLL-N includes 30 servings of 3 pills. Since it is stimulant free, you can take up to 5 pills at a time for extreme pumps. After first arm/back day on SWOLL-N, the products effectiveness speaks for itself! Feel free to message or email me any questions about any of NLA Performance's products. Kevin@nlaperformance.com
    Yeah four or five pills I'd think will do the job for sure...

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

3pills plus extra cit mal does the job
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by KevinGundersen View Post
    I am the creator of the SWOLL-N formula so I am pretty knowledgable about the ingredients and it's effectiveness

SWOLL-N is NLA Performance's stimulant free Nitric Oxide booster.

We loaded a full 800mg of Agmatine Sulfate (Arginine breaks down to Agmatine). In my opinion Agmatine Sulfate is hands down the best NO booster. I notice better pumps when taking this than agmatine, citrulline, or any other Nitrates I have tried. 800mg is a hefty dose and gets the job done!

We also loaded up 600mg of Arginine Nitrate. This ingredient is awesome because Nitrates build up in your system, giving you a sustained pump almost 24/7.

We also put a full dose of pTeroPure into the product. This is one of the most powerful antioxidants on the market right now. When you work out, your body releases toxins and free radicals so the pTeroPure helps prevent oxidation of free radicals, leaving your body and muscles healthier.

We also included the amino Citrulline Malate to enhance the pump benefits of the product.

One bottle of SWOLL-N includes 30 servings of 3 pills. Since it is stimulant free, you can take up to 5 pills at a time for extreme pumps. After first arm/back day on SWOLL-N, the products effectiveness speaks for itself! Feel free to message or email me any questions about any of NLA Performance's products. Kevin@nlaperformance.com
    Your the Man K-Dawg! The Pumps are rediculous! Won't go to the gym without haha
  4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

Again thank you for the samples. I used the SWOll-N and Supp-D for my morning HIIT PWO and was very impressed. I didn't stack it with anything else so I could get the full effect. My muscles had a great pump and my endurance was top level. I do HIIT 6 days a week but took the holidays off due to a wrist strain and expected to be dragging. Great workout and I cannot say enough about the pump. The Supp-D taste was better than I expected, I'd give the taste an 8/10 and overall the effectiveness of both products a 9/10. I'm 46 years old so I'm very cautious about my supplement selection. First NLA products I've used but will now become a regular customer
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    Again thank you for the samples. I used the SWOll-N and Supp-D for my morning HIIT PWO and was very impressed. I didn't stack it with anything else so I could get the full effect. My muscles had a great pump and my endurance was top level. I do HIIT 6 days a week but took the holidays off due to a wrist strain and expected to be dragging. Great workout and I cannot say enough about the pump. The Supp-D taste was better than I expected, I'd give the taste an 8/10 and overall the effectiveness of both products a 9/10. I'm 46 years old so I'm very cautious about my supplement selection. First NLA products I've used but will now become a regular customer
    Sweet! Glad you liked it. What did you think of recover-d? Its the best for sure.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.59%

WayneD if you could please leave a final review. Glad you enjoyed our products and ya what did you think of the protein RECOVER-D?
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

5/5

i just finished my 1st bottle of swoll-n. i used it along with supp-d and t-blast pre workout. i was impressed with the whole stack...it wasn't until the last few workouts after i ran out of supp-d that i tried swoll-n on it's own. it was very good as a standalone, but i felt it was missing something without the supp-d.....i highly recommend using swoll-n together with supp-d. try them together and you will see what i mean!!!

btw-i got 4 more bottles of swoll-n as a christmas gift-

now i am waiting for the release of the new and improved supp-d....can't wait!!!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

Really liked the recover-d. I give the taste a 9/10 but what I really liked is I could use this as a meal replacement. Felt full after drinking it. I workout in the morning and go to work from there. I felt great all morning after SWOll-N and Supp-D prior to morning HIIT and weights then recover-d afterwards. Thanks again for the samples. These will be staples for me
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i just finished my 1st bottle of swoll-n. i used it along with supp-d and t-blast pre workout. i was impressed with the whole stack...it wasn't until the last few workouts after i ran out of supp-d that i tried swoll-n on it's own. it was very good as a standalone, but i felt it was missing something without the supp-d.....i highly recommend using swoll-n together with supp-d. try them together and you will see what i mean!!!

btw-i got 4 more bottles of swoll-n as a christmas gift-

now i am waiting for the release of the new and improved supp-d....can't wait!!!
    You should be good to go for awhile Big man! Thanks for your great Review!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

5/5

Ok,so once more i want to say thank you to Justin and NLA Performance for the opportunity to use some of theyre products.So here we go with my thoughts on Swoll-n.

Swoll-n:
    I used 1 full bottle of Swoll-n and dosed it 3 caps a day as suggested.

Effectiveness:
    This product had some mixed results for me.It did produce some amazing pumps,but not always and not how ive experienced before.For instance,on arms day(biceps and forearms) pumps were so intense that i can honestly say they hurt at points.I caught my self more than once having to take extra time between sets for the pump to calm down.On shoulders/traps day,again amazing pumps to the point that they almost hurt sometimes.Delts would look swolen,and traps were standing tall and thick,a trap pump is not super common for me.I even had a few times my lats felt slightly pumped.On chest day,it felt good but my chest did not blow up as my arms did,it did seem very dense and i had a great pump to say the least,but nothing like on my arms.On legs days,i had very few leg pumps from this product.We all know how hard a leg pump can be to achieve even,but i dont feel this aided in that area as much.I will say that over the course of taking this,i seemed to become a good bit more vascular,especially when lifting.My legs even started to have some unusual vascularity,which i loved.

Negatives/side effects:
    One very odd thing i had with this product was some unusual gas,and ill leave it at that.It did not hurt my stomach at all,but just gave me bad gas.One other thing i would like to say is i would like to have seen a bit more citrulline malate in it,dose seemed kind of low to me compared to what ive found effective.

Value:
    With a price tag of $24.99 i can say this seems to be a good price.The product did exactly what it claimed to do,and you have a full 30 day supply for a realistic price.

Dosing/taste:
    As i said before,i dosed 3 caps a day.I personally expiremented with the time to take it and could tell no difference if i took it an hour before or 30 min before.So i usually just took it with my T-blast about an hour pre workout.Now,one thing i did try was uncapping it,and i must say this seemed to make the effects a bit stronger.I actually began to just open and put all 3 in my pre workout drink for the day and the effects seemed more noticeable for sure.Mainly saw a difference in vascularity when uncapped.Also there was absolutely no taste at all.

Overall:
    Yes i would recommend this to someone interested in a pump product,i used to be a skeptic of them myself until i used one.Simply put when i have a good pump,and feel i look big i feel i train to keep up with that swolen guy in the mirror.This product delivered in every way it said it would for me,it gave me great pumps and increased my vascularity and im a pretty vascular guy as is.I do think this product is best taken daily not just workout days,as the build up of nitrates is necessary but thats my opinion.I would have liked to see a bit more citrulline malate,but hey it worked.With a price point at $24.99 i do feel its a good value and is right up there with some of the top pump products we have all came to love.Thanks again NLA for the opportunity!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Ok,so once more i want to say thank you to Justin and NLA Performance for the opportunity to use some of theyre products.So here we go with my thoughts on Swoll-n.

Swoll-n:
    I used 1 full bottle of Swoll-n and dosed it 3 caps a day as suggested.

Effectiveness:
    This product had some mixed results for me.It did produce some amazing pumps,but not always and not how ive experienced before.For instance,on arms day(biceps and forearms) pumps were so intense that i can honestly say they hurt at points.I caught my self more than once having to take extra time between sets for the pump to calm down.On shoulders/traps day,again amazing pumps to the point that they almost hurt sometimes.Delts would look swolen,and traps were standing tall and thick,a trap pump is not super common for me.I even had a few times my lats felt slightly pumped.On chest day,it felt good but my chest did not blow up as my arms did,it did seem very dense and i had a great pump to say the least,but nothing like on my arms.On legs days,i had very few leg pumps from this product.We all know how hard a leg pump can be to achieve even,but i dont feel this aided in that area as much.I will say that over the course of taking this,i seemed to become a good bit more vascular,especially when lifting.My legs even started to have some unusual vascularity,which i loved.

Negatives/side effects:
    One very odd thing i had with this product was some unusual gas,and ill leave it at that.It did not hurt my stomach at all,but just gave me bad gas.One other thing i would like to say is i would like to have seen a bit more citrulline malate in it,dose seemed kind of low to me compared to what ive found effective.

Value:
    With a price tag of $24.99 i can say this seems to be a good price.The product did exactly what it claimed to do,and you have a full 30 day supply for a realistic price.

Dosing/taste:
    As i said before,i dosed 3 caps a day.I personally expiremented with the time to take it and could tell no difference if i took it an hour before or 30 min before.So i usually just took it with my T-blast about an hour pre workout.Now,one thing i did try was uncapping it,and i must say this seemed to make the effects a bit stronger.I actually began to just open and put all 3 in my pre workout drink for the day and the effects seemed more noticeable for sure.Mainly saw a difference in vascularity when uncapped.Also there was absolutely no taste at all.

Overall:
    Yes i would recommend this to someone interested in a pump product,i used to be a skeptic of them myself until i used one.Simply put when i have a good pump,and feel i look big i feel i train to keep up with that swolen guy in the mirror.This product delivered in every way it said it would for me,it gave me great pumps and increased my vascularity and im a pretty vascular guy as is.I do think this product is best taken daily not just workout days,as the build up of nitrates is necessary but thats my opinion.I would have liked to see a bit more citrulline malate,but hey it worked.With a price point at $24.99 i do feel its a good value and is right up there with some of the top pump products we have all came to love.Thanks again NLA for the opportunity!
    Great Review Bro! Thanks for logging!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

5/5

This is probably my favorite NLA product that I have tried. On arm days I can't get enough during my workouts. I throw in extra sets just to get an even bigger pump. Fullness and vascularity are through the roof. There is no better feeling for me when I have the same pump and fullness hours after I leave the gym. This product pushes me to push myself to get the most out of my lifts. Try throwing in some heavy shrugs for an awesome pump in the upper traps! There are very few companies that I enjoy getting supplements from and that I trust but I have found a few new staples from NLA and couldn't be happier with the samples that I have received. Thanks for the opportunity.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    This is probably my favorite NLA product that I have tried. On arm days I can't get enough during my workouts. I throw in extra sets just to get an even bigger pump. Fullness and vascularity are through the roof. There is no better feeling for me when I have the same pump and fullness hours after I leave the gym. This product pushes me to push myself to get the most out of my lifts. Try throwing in some heavy shrugs for an awesome pump in the upper traps! There are very few companies that I enjoy getting supplements from and that I trust but I have found a few new staples from NLA and couldn't be happier with the samples that I have received. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Thank you for your great Review Bro! I rave about this product to everyone I see, Can't help but want others to have the same great exsperiences I'm having. Thank you for your support as Justin and Kevin are taking this Company to the top.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

Remember all AM members receive 10% off there first purchase on our website. Just enter code "Anabolic10" at checkout.

http://www.nlaperformance.com/index.php
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.9%

5/5

A huge thanks to Justin & all the guys at Team NLA Performance for picking me to log the Ultimate Stack!!!

I started the stack halfway into my 8-week Anabeta/DAA/AD-3 stack

This stuff is where the magic was at with this stack for me. The first couple times I took it, the pumps were so intense that it actually hampered my performance. Vascularity greatly increased. Started seeing veins pop out that I didn’t know where there – always nice

Bonus tip: Supp-D, Swoll-N, & Hemavol – PWO - the god of thunder personally comes down from the sky and knocks out your heavy sets for you - loved it
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

I tried the samples a couple weeks ago but officially started my SWOll-N & Supp-D PWO stack yesterday. My HIIT workouts have been incredible. At the end of every HIIT workout we have a finisher and I never have enough left to complete it. Today I blew through the finisher and wanted more so I hit the weight room. I really expect this PWO stack to help push me to my goals.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.59%

Awesome WayneD!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

I tried the samples a couple weeks ago but officially started my SWOll-N & Supp-D PWO stack yesterday. My HIIT workouts have been incredible. At the end of every HIIT workout we have a finisher and I never have enough left to complete it. Today I blew through the finisher and wanted more so I hit the weight room. I really expect this PWO stack to help push me to my goals.
    Great to Here Wayne! After your stack would you kindly rate these products using the 5 pt scale. Love the Reviews Bro!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

Absolutely
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

5/5

Swoll-N final review:
    Wow!!! I got ahold of this product from a owner Kevin. I felt this product immediately! I started off with 3 caps them worked my way to 4 uncapped which I found hits way harder and faster. I noticed dense muscle pumps with increased vascularity that lasted half the day! The price is amazing for what you get. Also what I noticed is an increase in endurance which was the biggest plus for me Seeing how that's what I lack on. Not only will this be in my arsenal... It's the only product I will use when I take a stim break as it has been most effective. Adding it with Focus XT caff free is where its at. Very versatile product! Great job NLA and thank you for the opp to run Swoll-N!!!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Swoll-N final review:
    Wow!!! I got ahold of this product from a owner Kevin. I felt this product immediately! I started off with 3 caps them worked my way to 4 uncapped which I found hits way harder and faster. I noticed dense muscle pumps with increased vascularity that lasted half the day! The price is amazing for what you get. Also what I noticed is an increase in endurance which was the biggest plus for me Seeing how that's what I lack on. Not only will this be in my arsenal... It's the only product I will use when I take a stim break as it has been most effective. Adding it with Focus XT caff free is where its at. Very versatile product! Great job NLA and thank you for the opp to run Swoll-N!!!
    Great Review! This too is forever a suppliment I will have in my supp cabinet. My wife is actualy loving it rite now too Thanks again Bro!
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

Airborne what made you go from 3 caps to 4? What difference did you notice?
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%

Airborne what made you go from 3 caps to 4? What difference did you notice?
    4 to me had a better pump and felt more.endurance. could just be me but that's where it shined for me on chest and tris or back and bi day
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

I am currently following a low carb diet where a couple nights i have a carb dinner and fast the next day until the afternoon. I do HIIT very early in the morning. What I noticed is the morning after my carb nights with 3 caps and SUPP-D my pumps nd endurance is incredible. The pump and endurance on the mornings that I hd no carbs the night before are less so I'm going to boost to 4 caps. I'll post my results
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

AB is also slightly larger than most mortal beings so 4 caps is necessary. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%

I also don't hold back from Carbs lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  27. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

I took 3 caps in the beginning too , but now 4 is the standard for me!!! Got that im goin to pop feeling!!

Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.16%

Curious to try this product. How can you compare this guys to noxivol by ctd labs? Both are describe as to help nitric oxide production. Iv tried noxivol so far great for pump and muscle endurance.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.59%

Noxival has no nitrates and most importantly it has no Agmatine Sulfate. Agmatine Sulfate and Nitrates are the most efficient, quickest producers of Nitric Oxide.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Noxival has no nitrates and most importantly it has no Agmatine Sulfate. Agmatine Sulfate and Nitrates are the most efficient, quickest producers of Nitric Oxide.
    Agmatine is described my many bodybuilders as arginine nitrates on steroids lol Agmatine is king! Nothing compares to swoll-n IMO!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.16%

I thought the ryt dosage of agmatine is 1gram?
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

Quote Originally Posted by jeff32 View Post
    I thought the ryt dosage of agmatine is 1gram?
    1 gram is good. But 800mg agmatine and 600 arginine nitrates is way better.

If you wanna get the best pumps of your life. Stack our supp-d and our swoll-n for the most intense pumps. NLA has just added a lot more agmatine to our supp-d so if you stack that with our swoll-n your getting well over a gram of agmatine + 600 nitrates. Lifes Good my Friend! NLA will Pump You Up!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.16%

Thats nice, but supp-d contain dmaa ryt? I thought lots of supplement company banned this ingredients? Is it harmful?
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%

Thats nice, but supp-d contain dmaa ryt? I thought lots of supplement company banned this ingredients? Is it harmful?
    It's not banned
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Look it up and do the research I've never had any problems with 1,3 DMAA. Its kind of banned lol but seriously no one gives a **** you can still get Jack3d at *** and vitamin shoppe
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

No Supp-D dosnt contain DMAA!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.16%

Ok great tnx, coz i just read some other website there that it contain 1,3dmaa. Its nice to stack this with swoll-n
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

Ok great tnx, coz i just read some other website there that it contain 1,3dmaa. Its nice to stack this with swoll-n
    Its the Best Pumps of Your Life! It was amazing with the og supp-d but they made it better by adding more agmatine and stim. It will deff leave you Jacked Brother.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.16%

Ic im not aware on that, theres. Og and new formula of supp-d im just new to this company. Ok il myt try that nxt on my stock so far saw lot of positive reviews, just wonderng why bb.com in forum they dont mention this stuff or myt be underated products. Should i use only 1scoop of supp- d? Im 6'1 amd 178pounds
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

Ic im not aware on that, theres. Og and new formula of supp-d im just new to this company. Ok il myt try that nxt on my stock so far saw lot of positive reviews, just wonderng why bb.com in forum they dont mention this stuff or myt be underated products. Should i use only 1scoop of supp- d? Im 6'1 amd 178pounds
    Its in the works 1 scoop would be awesome. I used 1.5 the other day and it rocked me and I'm 6"2 224lbs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 05:59 PM
  3. Getting My SWOLL On!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:08 PM