prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

If your looking to lower cortisol on a budget, then this is the product to get. Works just as well as others in the same category at usually a lower price point. Worked in lower my overall body weight, controlling bloat and helping lose those extra few pounds.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
5/5

final review

Starting weight: 167.8
Ending Weight: 163lbs

ok so today is day 30 and may i say what a fun supplement this was to run. ratings are right under here.

Appetite Control: 5/5 before i started the cycle i was always crazy hungry throughout my day and that was a big problem with my diet. even it was low fat low carb low whatever, i had to eat it and a lot of it. after 2 days my eating habits changed in a major way. i wasnt hungry at all. just maybe before a workout and it was light. but also what i liked was it didnt let me not eat like stim products, it just controlled appetite. i could ate if i wanted too but didnt have the need.

Energy: 3/5 i was expecting this to be a go to quick shot of energy since its not a stim but did it help me with my lethargic days? oh yes. i wasnt my usual lazy self and didnt have that "should i go to the gym today or not?" attitude. it did make my days a lot more productive so this is a positive.

Fatloss: 5/5 this is what i was majorly lookin for. i ran a straight cut with only cardio and ab workouts(later added weight lifting). after 1 week i started to notice my pants were fittin a lot looser and not as tight in the thigh area. for me, i lose weight in the legs and butt first. week 1 started to notice legs thinning, week 2 the stomach was shrinking a bit, abs and obliques poppin out, week 3 everything just got better and better. my weight started to stay the same but i was losin a lot more fat. my top abs were always noticeable with out flexing them. it was pretty freakin sweet. lower belly and love handles started to shrink also with the help of Mack which i appreciate very much man.

Vasularity: 5/5 how much i enjoyed this part. my old veins were comin out again around middle of week 2. shoulder and arm veins how i missed them. the more into the cycle my veins and obliques were always showing. i was always lookin in a mirror if i found one.

overall: Reduce XT is extremely underrated. people told me to stack with other stuff to see results and i didnt, ran it straight standalone. The fatloss on this stuff is unbelievable and i had a many cheat days so imagine if i didnt. this product would be great in PCT to preserve gains and cut body fat, it would be great for u wanna recomp. If i started lifting with it form the beginning, results woulda been a lot better. This product can be used for anything basically. picked a few more bottles for future use . SNS, great job on this product.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Stacked Thyrocaps with Reduce XT for 30 days (SNS sponsored Log) --- Noticed Decreased appetite, Increased perspiration and ended up losing 6lbs. This stack helped me become the leanest I've ever been & drop under the 160lb mark for the first time in 30 years!!!

I think the pics in my log speak for themselves --- I would recommend this stack & plan on using it again in the near future.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacked Thyrocaps with Reduce XT for 30 days (SNS sponsored Log) --- Noticed Decreased appetite, Increased perspiration and ended up losing 6lbs. This stack helped me become the leanest I've ever been & drop under the 160lb mark for the first time in 30 years!!!

I think the pics in my log speak for themselves --- I would recommend this stack & plan on using it again in the near future.
Foxy had a great run. Thanks man!

Jas

Awards
Any sellers of this in the UK?
Can't find it on Amazon.co.uk, or Predator Nutrition.

Cheers

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any sellers of this in the UK?
Can't find it on Amazon.co.uk, or Predator Nutrition.

Cheers
Let me check jas

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love Reduce XT. Used it in PCT, standalone and as part of stacks. Best part is I see results on only 2 caps a day, and no joint issues. One bottle will last me 45 days.

I usually dose it in the afternoon, and before bed. I always wake up increasingly leaner and leaner, and I feel as though it really helps prevent fat gain during PCT when trying to keep your gains.

I recommend it to most of my clients as well who want to try to lean down, and really need help with that little bit of "cortisol fat" that's left. Have yet to find someone who doesn't like the product.
Thanks sauce we like it too!