Green Bulge (150 caps)
- 10-25-2012, 03:16 AM
Green Bulge is a very good Creatine. It's nice that it's capsulated so you can take it with basically anything and not worry about flavor or need a shaker bottle. The extras in Green Bulge are welcome! You can never get enough Curcumin or ALA. :). I really enjoy Green Bulge and Green Mag. Can't go wrong with either if your looking for something beyond a Monohydrate.
- 02-10-2016, 02:22 PM
I've never had any issues with Green Bulge either. Used it for many years back in the day. Just bought a bottle to jump back on board and see if it does the same.“Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;"
- 02-15-2016, 10:18 AMControlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Unclemikejones in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 10-16-2008, 01:38 PM
- By jedeye98 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-21-2006, 10:51 PM
- By big-j in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-13-2005, 03:02 PM
- By ZoMbSta in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2005, 12:22 AM
- By willieman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2004, 02:10 PM