Condense (40 Servings)
Condense (40 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Purus Labs

Price: $27.99

Rating: 4.66 out of 5 stars, based on 35 total reviews.
Rated: 4.66 out of 5 Read all 35 reviews

Submit New Review

Condense (40 Servings)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. 4/5

Great product, only reason it didn't get 5 stars was d/t missing 2 fav ingredients, agmatine, and citruline malate.

this is one of the best pre workout products on the market, much better than enhanced in my opinion.

Flame on....

2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Great product, only reason it didn't get 5 stars was d/t missing 2 fav ingredients, agmatine, and citruline malate.

this is one of the best pre workout products on the market, much better than enhanced in my opinion.

Flame on....
    Appreciate all the time you've taken to log and review condense buddy. Definitely doesn't go unnoticed.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Great product, only reason it didn't get 5 stars was d/t missing 2 fav ingredients, agmatine, and citruline malate. this is one of the best pre workout products on the market, much better than enhanced in my opinion. Flame on....
    I agree here 100% I like it better than enhanced. Could add some agmatine and cm to it though so no biggie there.

Good job purus.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

4. Thank you fam for the support!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. 5/5

I have used many PWO's over the last few years (NO Shotgun, C4, Flashover, Superpump, Ignite2, etc.) and I have a new staple in my regimine.

Island Punch is a great tasting flavor, and it mixes very well. Purus flavors are always top notch, and 30 seconds of shaking and almost everything is dissovled.

Condense has a very solid ingrediant profile and is very effective. The pumps are outstanding, the energy is solid, but if your stim sensative you may want to take it easy with the dosing. The focus is also outstanding. I used Condense for volleyball as well and it provided a great mental boost. I was able to make faster decisions and smarter decisions on the court, I had better court vision while hitting, I was able to read hitters better. i was also less tired after long rallies, and able to maintain peak jumping height as the night went on. Just an over all performance booster from an athletics standpoint. In the gym I was able to knock out tough workouts and push though extra reps. I hit a few PR's while using condense.

I will be using Condense on a regular basis as my PWO, and also as my pre-athletic. With tournament season coming up I can't wait to see how well Condense helps me during a full day of playing.

6. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    I have used many PWO's over the last few years (NO Shotgun, C4, Flashover, Superpump, Ignite2, etc.) and I have a new staple in my regimine.

Island Punch is a great tasting flavor, and it mixes very well. Purus flavors are always top notch, and 30 seconds of shaking and almost everything is dissovled.

Condense has a very solid ingrediant profile and is very effective. The pumps are outstanding, the energy is solid, but if your stim sensative you may want to take it easy with the dosing. The focus is also outstanding. I used Condense for volleyball as well and it provided a great mental boost. I was able to make faster decisions and smarter decisions on the court, I had better court vision while hitting, I was able to read hitters better. i was also less tired after long rallies, and able to maintain peak jumping height as the night went on. Just an over all performance booster from an athletics standpoint. In the gym I was able to knock out tough workouts and push though extra reps. I hit a few PR's while using condense.

I will be using Condense on a regular basis as my PWO, and also as my pre-athletic. With tournament season coming up I can't wait to see how well Condense helps me during a full day of playing.
    Thank you for the kickass review :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. 5/5

I am no pro here, although this is the only pre-workout I have found that I LOVE. Energy is great, pumps are great, and bonus that it tastes great. Wow, that was a lot of greats, but for real this stuff has been amazing for me. I get a bit of a "rush", but no jitters. I'd recommend for sure.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bhr View Post
    I am no pro here, although this is the only pre-workout I have found that I LOVE. Energy is great, pumps are great, and bonus that it tastes great. Wow, that was a lot of greats, but for real this stuff has been amazing for me. I get a bit of a "rush", but no jitters. I'd recommend for sure.
    Man thanks for taking time to do a review. Always makes me happy seeing feedback on the product. Glad it's helping you get to your goals.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by bhr View Post
    Glad you like it! Never gets old and is very versatile
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Man thanks for taking time to do a review. Always makes me happy seeing feedback on the product. Glad it's helping you get to your goals.
    No problem at all! Happy it was recommended to me, I have honestly not found anything like it. Just picked up the crisp apple for the first time, no joke tastes just like a green apple jolly rancher, haha.
  11. 5/5

I love using condense for it's simplicity. No dyes, artificial colors, stupid fillers, just four simple ingredients. The nitrene will make you the most vasculary you've ever been

12. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    I love using condense for it's simplicity. No dyes, artificial colors, stupid fillers, just four simple ingredients. The nitrene will make you the most vasculary you've ever been
    Hell yea :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Awesome when stacked with D-Pol

14. Great reviews in here!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

15. Just wanted to drop by and say a big fan of Condense and Purus labs...keep it up guys

16. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Just wanted to drop by and say a big fan of Condense and Purus labs...keep it up guys
    Thank you for the kind words brother :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Huge fan of Purus Labs. Love Condense as a pretty damn good pre. Even better when stacked with DPol too. Taste is great, mixability is great and price too.
  18. 5/5

I really enjoyed condense. taste is great, and it provided good clean energy an focus, with no crash.
    pumps were okay, nothing crazy. would buy again though, as it's a great bang for your buck.

19. Loving all the reviews. I love it as much as anyone.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  20. 4/5

Final Review:

I really enjoyed my run on this. It is dosed low on caffeine, which I prefer in a pre. If someone wants to feel cracked

out, up the dose, or add a caffeine pill with it. I had long lasting stamina on this. I didn't want to leave the gym, and keep

pushing on.

Mixability 10/10 Pour and stir, no floaters or sand on the bottom of the glass.

Flavor 10/10 If you like Tang, you will enjoy this.

Energy 10/10 Low dosed caffeine fit me perfectly.

Pump 5/10 I just didn't get the pumps while taking this.

Overall 7/10 The energy was great, just didn't live up to the pumps I expected.

I don't give 10's just to give 10's. I feel if the product did what I expected, and wanted from it, then why not give it what it

deserves. Thanks again to @Grambo for giving me the chance to try this.

21. Thanks for taking the time to review this for us. With all the companies and shiny labels out there now love to see reviews on our products that we work hard on and really care about.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

22. Thanks for the reviews. It's a really clean pre, no shady components.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  23. 4/5

Taste 5/5 This melonberry cooler flavor is magnificent! It is very refreshing and light. Not overpowering, and it put me in mind of drinking a lightly sweetened mango tea. Not sure how else to put it. The flavor name kind of tells you what to expect lol.

Pump and endurance was great. 1 scoop gives 2g of beta alanine. The nitratene had my attention since I tried noxygen. 200 mg of caffeine means that I can experiment with stacking other pre's. Addition of Betaine means that I get a bonus staple. 40 servings!

Value is great. I gave 4 stars because of the lack of a more fleshed out profile, but what is in this pre is dosed well and effective. I was able to crank out a couple of extra reps on all of my major lifts (even when doing tri-sets for the same body part). I do not feel that this is placebo, as I am pretty well into a cut and have gotten significantly weaker on many lifts. I introduced, pulled, and then re-introduced this product in order to validate my results, and they are definitely there. Purus continues to impress.
    Final note: while the pump is not as effective as , say, 2g of agmatine and 8g of citrulline, it is a potent pump and effective in its own ways.... almost more of a "vascular" type feel.
    Excellent value for the price!

24. Seeing reviews like this one and many above make me proud to rep Purus
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

25. Based on the reviews I'm seeing, I need to pick this up ASAP. Been on my radar for a while now and just stumbled across this thread. Will post review after I get to try it out. Have heard nothing but positives about Purus Labs.

26. Quote Originally Posted by sparks2012 View Post
    Based on the reviews I'm seeing, I need to pick this up ASAP. Been on my radar for a while now and just stumbled across this thread. Will post review after I get to try it out. Have heard nothing but positives about Purus Labs.
    I'm on stim break right now, and I'm definitely missing it! The more I use any of Purus products, the more I come to appreciate their flavoring system as well. I have tried melonberry cooler as well as the lemonade and watermelon flavors of AminOD. Top notch all the way around IMO.

27. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    I'm on stim break right now, and I'm definitely missing it! The more I use any of Purus products, the more I come to appreciate their flavoring system as well. I have tried melonberry cooler as well as the lemonade and watermelon flavors of AminOD. Top notch all the way around IMO.
    fitnessfirstusa.com has 40 servings for 25 bucks...very tempting but I just ordered more pre before I started looking on these threads

28. Quote Originally Posted by sparks2012 View Post
    Based on the reviews I'm seeing, I need to pick this up ASAP. Been on my radar for a while now and just stumbled across this thread. Will post review after I get to try it out. Have heard nothing but positives about Purus Labs.
    If you're looking for a solid effective preworkout that offers no BS this is it. Anything I can help with you let me know!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    Coming from someone that's been using the condense for years the flavors are good enough to drink over and over
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

30. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    If you're looking for a solid effective preworkout that offers no BS this is it. Anything I can help with you let me know!
    Hell yeah, I'm probably going to end up buying this regardless of if I already bought new preworkout. Only thing I can think of is what sites offer the best prices on Purus products?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO Xplode (40 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-16-2016, 05:17 AM
  2. Ragnarok Ultra (40 servings)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 11:51 AM
  3. NAG (40 servings)