Condense (40 Servings) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3
Condense (40 Servings)
Condense (40 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Purus Labs

Price: $27.99

Rating: 4.69 out of 5 stars, based on 32 total reviews.
Rated: 4.69 out of 5 Read all 32 reviews

Submit New Review

Condense (40 Servings)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Condense definitely looks promising, thanks for all the input guys
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely worth the money in my opinion. (Surprise haha)
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man I was on the first page. Whoop

got a tub for my birthday last month
  4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

5/5

Taste 5/5
    The melon berry is delicious and the crisp apple works well with my other crystal lite powders.

Mixing - 5 of 5
    Never had any issues with mixing; I have never noticed a single piece of dust because usually i drop it in crystal lite.

Price 5 of 5
    When comparing the serving size with others and effectiveness, it cannot be beat. Also, I get it way lower than cost since I resell it as well. (I resell about 20 other pre workouts so I have no bias)

Pumps 5 of 5
    The pumps are always solid with this. If i train within the first 2 hours of taking it, I always get a massive pump. I hardly every get a pump without using this. Also, whiteflood seems to give me a slight pump but not as pronounced as this.

Focus 5 of 5
    I am locked in when I take this. In the gym it seems as if nothing else exists. Also, I can take half a scoop before doing some reading and I can read like i once did in college. I mean that reading where you do not even realize that you have just covered 20 pages of analytical material or fictional material.

Charisma 5 of 5
    This product, along with a few others, have this effect on me. My wife knows when I have dosed this because I start talking about everything and anything when usually I am pretty quiet. I did a business presentation the other day after dosing 1 scoop and people were looking at me like "wtf is this guy on?" but in a pleasant surprised way. Words just seem to spring off the tongue when this is running through my body. No crash at all for me...there is a slight withdrawal from knowing the time frame when it is about to wear off. I am usually like "ahhh ****". (usually the energy wears off around 4 hours and the overall good feeling dies around 6.5 hours)

Discomfort 5 of 5
    Never had any discomfort. There are others that make my stomach and intestines feel like there is sand paper in my gut, not this.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thx for that review.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's an A+ bro haha hell ya
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My tub should be here tomorrow, i didn't know if i made the right choice but after reading the reviews im so pumped!!!

ill add my review here!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    My tub should be here tomorrow, i didn't know if i made the right choice but after reading the reviews im so pumped!!!

ill add my review here!
    We look forward to reading your review.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On my phone so just going to so a short review. Taste is easily a 10 best tasting pre I've ever had by far. No lactic acid build up almost at all. Was extremely extremely vascular. That is all from one scoop. Easily my a 10/10
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

love this stuff.
  11. Diamond Member

4/5

Great product, only reason it didn't get 5 stars was d/t missing 2 fav ingredients, agmatine, and citruline malate.

this is one of the best pre workout products on the market, much better than enhanced in my opinion.

Flame on....
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Great product, only reason it didn't get 5 stars was d/t missing 2 fav ingredients, agmatine, and citruline malate.

this is one of the best pre workout products on the market, much better than enhanced in my opinion.

Flame on....
    Appreciate all the time you've taken to log and review condense buddy. Definitely doesn't go unnoticed.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Great product, only reason it didn't get 5 stars was d/t missing 2 fav ingredients, agmatine, and citruline malate. this is one of the best pre workout products on the market, much better than enhanced in my opinion. Flame on....
    I agree here 100% I like it better than enhanced. Could add some agmatine and cm to it though so no biggie there.

Good job purus.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you fam for the support!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

I have used many PWO's over the last few years (NO Shotgun, C4, Flashover, Superpump, Ignite2, etc.) and I have a new staple in my regimine.

Island Punch is a great tasting flavor, and it mixes very well. Purus flavors are always top notch, and 30 seconds of shaking and almost everything is dissovled.

Condense has a very solid ingrediant profile and is very effective. The pumps are outstanding, the energy is solid, but if your stim sensative you may want to take it easy with the dosing. The focus is also outstanding. I used Condense for volleyball as well and it provided a great mental boost. I was able to make faster decisions and smarter decisions on the court, I had better court vision while hitting, I was able to read hitters better. i was also less tired after long rallies, and able to maintain peak jumping height as the night went on. Just an over all performance booster from an athletics standpoint. In the gym I was able to knock out tough workouts and push though extra reps. I hit a few PR's while using condense.

I will be using Condense on a regular basis as my PWO, and also as my pre-athletic. With tournament season coming up I can't wait to see how well Condense helps me during a full day of playing.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    I have used many PWO's over the last few years (NO Shotgun, C4, Flashover, Superpump, Ignite2, etc.) and I have a new staple in my regimine.

Island Punch is a great tasting flavor, and it mixes very well. Purus flavors are always top notch, and 30 seconds of shaking and almost everything is dissovled.

Condense has a very solid ingrediant profile and is very effective. The pumps are outstanding, the energy is solid, but if your stim sensative you may want to take it easy with the dosing. The focus is also outstanding. I used Condense for volleyball as well and it provided a great mental boost. I was able to make faster decisions and smarter decisions on the court, I had better court vision while hitting, I was able to read hitters better. i was also less tired after long rallies, and able to maintain peak jumping height as the night went on. Just an over all performance booster from an athletics standpoint. In the gym I was able to knock out tough workouts and push though extra reps. I hit a few PR's while using condense.

I will be using Condense on a regular basis as my PWO, and also as my pre-athletic. With tournament season coming up I can't wait to see how well Condense helps me during a full day of playing.
    Thank you for the kickass review :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. bhr

5/5

I am no pro here, although this is the only pre-workout I have found that I LOVE. Energy is great, pumps are great, and bonus that it tastes great. Wow, that was a lot of greats, but for real this stuff has been amazing for me. I get a bit of a "rush", but no jitters. I'd recommend for sure.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bhr View Post
    I am no pro here, although this is the only pre-workout I have found that I LOVE. Energy is great, pumps are great, and bonus that it tastes great. Wow, that was a lot of greats, but for real this stuff has been amazing for me. I get a bit of a "rush", but no jitters. I'd recommend for sure.
    Man thanks for taking time to do a review. Always makes me happy seeing feedback on the product. Glad it's helping you get to your goals.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bhr View Post
    Glad you like it! Never gets old and is very versatile
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. bhr

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Man thanks for taking time to do a review. Always makes me happy seeing feedback on the product. Glad it's helping you get to your goals.
    No problem at all! Happy it was recommended to me, I have honestly not found anything like it. Just picked up the crisp apple for the first time, no joke tastes just like a green apple jolly rancher, haha.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

I love using condense for it's simplicity. No dyes, artificial colors, stupid fillers, just four simple ingredients. The nitrene will make you the most vasculary you've ever been
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    I love using condense for it's simplicity. No dyes, artificial colors, stupid fillers, just four simple ingredients. The nitrene will make you the most vasculary you've ever been
    Hell yea :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Awesome when stacked with D-Pol
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great reviews in here!
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Just wanted to drop by and say a big fan of Condense and Purus labs...keep it up guys
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Just wanted to drop by and say a big fan of Condense and Purus labs...keep it up guys
    Thank you for the kind words brother :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO Xplode (40 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 04:50 PM
  2. Ragnarok Ultra (40 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM