Alphamine (252 Grams)
Alphamine (252 Grams)

Manufacturer:

PES

Price: $38.95

Rating: 4.77 out of 5 stars, based on 35 total reviews.
Rated: 4.77 out of 5 Read all 35 reviews

Submit New Review

Alphamine (252 Grams)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Is it common for people to use over recommended dose? I know many stay in the dose range and its obviously not recommended by PES but I feel like after 5 days on it I can probably do 2 scoops around 7am and 2 around 11am..... and maybe one more pre-workout. Am I just wasting it at that point?

I've always been stim sensitive but this is a much cleaner feeling with no nausea for once (for me).

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Just adding my two cents here. I went with 2 scoops at 6am and then 2 scoops around noon. At times if i was having cravings I would sip on a scoop around 7pm... no problems and i think extremely effective..
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Started my third tub..Im an addict
    Lemonade rocks!
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
  4. Registered User

Haha same main.....I'm drinking it right now!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Haha same main.....I'm drinking it right now!
    Damn I wish I had some. Have a hell of a day ahead of me and just got off work. Mixing up enhanced to help push me through my long day!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Damn I wish I had some. Have a hell of a day ahead of me and just got off work. Mixing up enhanced to help push me through my long day!
    Wish I had some enhanced to help me study. Craze doesn't cut it anymore.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar

Wish I had some enhanced to help me study. Craze doesn't cut it anymore.
    Had a meeting the other day and took a scoop of Enhanced, I was focused and very intense..lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

4/5

I've gone through two tubs of this now, one of each flavor.
    I'm not much of a fat burner fan, so the initial feelings I get from it are sometimes not that desireable but I got accustomed to it.
    I get steady energy and a good thermogenic effect from 1 scoop. The taste is pretty decent, not too chemical tasting or anything.
    With 2 scoops the energy hits me all at once and feels amazing, and it lasts for a long time! I end up sweating pretty intensely, which usually lasts about an hour.
    Using Alphamine at 3 scoops a day on workout days and 2 scoops on off days for a full month I noticed some leaning out while on a recomp diet. My abs started to show more and I lost a couple pounds, which I honestly wasn't trying to do!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Alphamine has now become a staple in my fat burning stacks. I'm going onto my 2nd tub this week and am in love with it. Using erase and shift with it for maximum results. It's just difficult to tell people that it's a body recomposition product not a straight fat burner. I love how it's not as overpowering as OEP which just kills my diet. I can still eat with this. I'm using clen right now as well and the fat is melting off by the day. 10/10
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

5/5

Alphamine has now become a staple in my fat burning stacks. I'm going onto my 2nd tub this week and am in love with it. Using erase and shift with it for maximum results. It's just difficult to tell people that it's a body recomposition product not a straight fat burner. I love how it's not as overpowering as OEP which just kills my diet. I can still eat with this. I'm using clen right now as well and the fat is melting off by the day. 10/10
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom
    Thanks for the feedback. It really is not your average fat burner, Very versatile and tastes amazing.

Appreciate the support!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

5/5

I mixed this my other fruit punch pwo powermax, tastes pretty good nothing to whine about at all.

A little harder to mix compared to my other supps but not a bother

Felt and looked leaner while taking this for a week...had to log a diff product so couldnt finish but will right after...no dount this product leans and had more vascularity.

energy is pretty decent as well but i still mix it with my pwo.

appetite suppression was there..its like if i wasn't thinking about it or told to eat i'd be fine. but if i had to eat i could golf down whatever. one of my favorites now.
  13. Registered User

2/5

I love PES but this is one product that just doesn't work for me. Even at .25 of a dose I get the shakes and feel extremely nervous and jittery. Very "dirty" stim.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

T-Bone, are you sure you weren't using some else...haha like Clen or something. Cause Alphamine doesn't have nearly enough caffeine for shakes.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas
  15. Registered User

TBone I think the International version would be good for you.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  16. Registered User

Hey I do love my Enhanced though. I've been taking it 3 times a week since the PES Insider deal.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hey I do love my Enhanced though. I've been taking it 3 times a week since the PES Insider deal.
    I love hearing enhanced is t-bone approved!

But seriously give the international version of alphamine a shot!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Just ordered some Alphamine and i hope its as good as these reviews say it is!
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Works awesome with Shift (T2). I wonder how it would fair with T3...
    -Eric Thomas
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Alphamine Review

I have tried several tubs of PES's thermogenic powder Alphamine. I thought I'd take a few moments to share my thoughts on this product.

Taste: Alphamine comes in two flavors, Fruit Punch and Raspberry Lemonade. The flavoring system used is top notch. Both flavors are excellent but my preference is the Fruit Punch. Sweet, but not overly so, and no aftertaste. Really one of the best tasting supplements I've tried. If I could dump this stuff into the water supply I would. NOT something you will have to choke down at all.

Effectiveness: I dosed alphamine at 2 scoops pre-workout in a fasted state, and a single scoop
    later in the day. This product provides and very smooth, moderately powerful stimulant effect off of just one small scoop. Two scoops makes for an excellent preworkout drink providing a smooth, potent boost in energy and mood. I do have a pretty high tolerance for stim products as I use them regularly. I also noticed an increase in sweating
    during my workout. I can't really comment on appetitie suppression as that is something I don't really look for.I have my diet set up properly so that eliminating hunger is not a concern. In terms of body composition changes, I experienced a notable decrease in subcutaneous water along with increased vascularity. I should also note that I was on a very controlled diet and workout routine as part of my cutting protocol, but I definitely feel this product had a favorable impact on my result. Alphamine helped lean me quite noticably especially in my face, under my pecs, serratus, lower abs, and obliques. I was very pleased with this versatile product and look forward to using it again in the future.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

5/5

My 1st tub during 6 weeks and few days and I LOVE this stuff because it's really works for burn fat only . It's true I started with already a low BF% but the sensation with alphamine it's just pure. No crash no lethargy after a very hard training, the appetite suppression is very effective just feel like to drink water. My 1st time with alphamine is my best experience with a thermogenic fat burner usually I lose lot of muscle and i'm flat with a strict diet but with alphamine nothing.
    I have 2 others tub but I save it for my comeback after my 60 days of holidays for a real cut.

Thanks PES to change my perception of a thermogenic fat burner. PES is my favorite product.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

2/5

First I want to say I've tried mostly every PES product and had good results. I also bought this bottle with my own money but I need to share my experience.

Taste: I had fruit punch and it's pretty bad. It's drinkable because 4-5oz of water is nothing. But this stuff is tart and chemically tasting. Maybe the raspberry is better but this isn't one of the top fruit punch product.

Mixability: Doesn't mix very well at all. I find myself pouring in a bit more water each time to makre sure I get everything that stuck to the glass. The powder is thin enough though that you don't choke on it when you drink it which is good.

Energy: Nil, I always read how people love the energy from Alphamine and use it preworkout. But this stuff gave me no clean energy at all. I could take Alphamine and fall asleep if I have to. However what I did notice was jitters and shakes. The stuff felt soo unclean almost every time I took it. Like this morning I was brushing my teeth and my hands were shaking. Thats not good in my book. Unless you count that as energy but it wasn't like the rush of energy I expected.

Thermo: This was a toss up for me. The morning dose didn't do anything in terms of thermo effects. But the afternoon dose which is also my preworkout helped me break into a sweat a lot faster than usual which was the biggest plus that Alphamine offered. Just after warming up I noticed I'd be sweating like I was half way through my workout.

Needless to say I was disapointed with this product. I've heard tons of positive reviews from it and even recommended Alphamine to friends based on those reviews. But I can't recommend it anymore after trying it myself. It's not what I thought it would be. PES missed its mark with this product.

I almost forgot. Alphamine gave me some g.i. issues as well. That doesn't really bother me and I don't get upset about it but for anyone who gives that kind of thing a thumbs down.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

im giving it another go for 6 weeks, if nothing else the muscle sparing claims would benefit me right now. i havent had much luck with this so far......
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I can agree when someone says that product didnt work for him or it didnt taste as he expected BUT how the hell Young Gotti - this product doesnt mix?? WTF? I mixes instantly..I used tsp to mix it..Couple swings and it was mixed..
    U gotta be kidding me..Seriously..
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

give me ur number i'll send u a picture of the glass next time
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    give me ur number i'll send u a picture of the glass next time
    I wonder if you got a bad batch, ive used 3 tubs with perfect mixability
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

^^ i was wondering that myself, the same time i bought mine i got raspberry for my g/f and she doesn't use it, i may have to steal it and see if it's any better
    Iforcenutrition.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Very weird...
    Lots of my buds use this product and non of them complained...
    Each person loved it..
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
  29. Registered User

Sorry it didn't work for you gotti , first review I've ever heard of it not mixing and zero energy.

I wouldn't say we missed the mark, just didn't work for you.

All the best,

Bobby
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

^^ i was wondering that myself, the same time i bought mine i got raspberry for my g/f and she doesn't use it, i may have to steal it and see if it's any better
    Do you have bad reactions to yohimbine?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Ehh the first day i take yohimbine i feel uncomfortable but after that i'm usually good to go
    Iforcenutrition.com
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Ehh the first day i take yohimbine i feel uncomfortable but after that i'm usually good to go
    I only ask because there are a lot of people who take yohimbine and have a **** ton of gi issues,and generally feeling bad. An allergy or intolerance to it.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

^^ i'm not sure, i have heard that, but lipo 6 used to be the fat burner of choice....i just knew i had to take the first dose on a sunday so i wasn't at work because i wouldn't feel good but after that it wasn't like i was taking anything, just good energy
    Iforcenutrition.com
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.

5/5

Great review!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

4/5

Was a fun ride during the last few weeks. Used this combo to aid in my cutting run. Well down to business:

Taste: Awesome, for a Raspberry Lemonade it really hit home. Something that you CAN drink daily and not get sick of it.

Mixability/Taste: 5- It dissolves extremely well. Every now and then a black speck or two but no excess residue, foaming, or acidic taste. Probably in my top two when it comes to taste from a supplement with no bad aftertaste after.

Effectiveness: First few sccops gave me the focus effect right off the bat. 2 days later the thermo effect came in true form. Once you start you have to try to stop it. Not overwhelming in the sense that its weird but very well noted. After my 2nd week I did notice some appetite suppression feelings. I wouldn't be hungry and had cut my Cal intake so this baffled me but wasn't a bad thing. Towards the end I did notice that all of these effects had begun to diminish. Maybe a tolerance building as I would take 2 in the AM and one w/PWO later.

Overall: 4 Great product and definitely worth the buy as the really cheap, many servings, and isnt harsh on the body at all. Definitely worth the gamble if your looking for something new to add to a stack!
  36. Registered User

Thanks for the review brutha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thanks for the review brutha
    Np bossman, Cant wait to add Erase to the end of my run
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post

Np bossman, Cant wait to add Erase to the end of my run
    You're in for a treat
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

5/5

Alphamine Raspberry Lemonade

Taste

Raspberry Lemonade -- Honestly I am not a major lemonade fan, but this is more along the sides of a stronger Raspberry flavoring which is honestly fantastic, its not very strong, but very smooth. I found that there was no real after taste that had any tartness (in the lemonade) and the raspberry was very refreshing. The first initial burst of flavoring on your taste buds is exactly the flavor you read Raspberry Lemonade, its like a kid at a local lemonade stand that took and mashed raspberries and mixed them right into a huge pitcher. This stuff is delicious. PES did a fantastic job on flavoring this product and its awesome.

Mixability

10/10 look at this, looks so clear and honestly i shook this for about 10 seconds. no clumps, no residue, no nothing. This is the real deal. A nice fine powder that dissolves instantly.
  40. Registered User

Thanks for the great review Bob
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I just ordered 12 grams of OH Test Powder
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 12:32 PM
  2. How many MCG are in a gram?