Alphamine (252 Grams)
Alphamine (252 Grams)

Manufacturer:

PES

Price: $38.95

Rating: 4.73 out of 5 stars, based on 45 total reviews.
Rated: 4.73 out of 5 Read all 45 reviews

Submit New Review

Alphamine (252 Grams)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. 5/5

Taste 10/10...I actually crave the Raspberry lemonade flavor

Stim Effects 9/10... Very long lasting with little crash. Never jittery but sometimes too strong for an evening dose. That's just nitpicking but if I take this stuff after 5pm (even one scoop)...I lay restless in bed when I lay down at 10pm. That just proves the awesomeness of this product.

Appetite Suppressant 8/10... It's very effective but I've had one other product that beat it. That's the only reason it's 8/10... 10/10 is reserved for top of the line out of everything I've tried. Still though, if I didn't think about it, I wouldn't eat lunch... I'm never hungry enough to eat lunch (I dose my first alphamine about 9am)

Pre-Workout 8/10...once again, you could use this as an effective PWO if you wanted although the stim and focus effects are long term and very even across the board. It's not really one of those products that zings you out for 45 mins and gives an ultimate "skin splitting pump" but it does give you a good dry hard pumped look...

Value 10/10... You can easily make this stuff last longer than 30 days. I did. I still have over 5 or 6 doses left and I've been using it for nearly 40 days. They say up to 3 scoops a day. I am good with two in the morning or one in the morning one PWO if I know my workout is going to be early enough I can take a scoop.

Will I use again? Of course I will. I wish I could drink this everyday for the taste alone. I really think I may have withdraws.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    Taste 10/10...I actually crave the Raspberry lemonade flavor

Stim Effects 9/10... Very long lasting with little crash. Never jittery but sometimes too strong for an evening dose. That's just nitpicking but if I take this stuff after 5pm (even one scoop)...I lay restless in bed when I lay down at 10pm. That just proves the awesomeness of this product.

Appetite Suppressant 8/10... It's very effective but I've had one other product that beat it. That's the only reason it's 8/10... 10/10 is reserved for top of the line out of everything I've tried. Still though, if I didn't think about it, I wouldn't eat lunch... I'm never hungry enough to eat lunch (I dose my first alphamine about 9am)

Pre-Workout 8/10...once again, you could use this as an effective PWO if you wanted although the stim and focus effects are long term and very even across the board. It's not really one of those products that zings you out for 45 mins and gives an ultimate "skin splitting pump" but it does give you a good dry hard pumped look...

Value 10/10... You can easily make this stuff last longer than 30 days. I did. I still have over 5 or 6 doses left and I've been using it for nearly 40 days. They say up to 3 scoops a day. I am good with two in the morning or one in the morning one PWO if I know my workout is going to be early enough I can take a scoop.

Will I use again? Of course I will. I wish I could drink this everyday for the taste alone. I really think I may have withdraws.
    Awesome review thanks bro!

Raspberry Lemonade is delicious I agree!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

3. Looking forward to trying it..

4. Raspberry Lemonade:

Taste 20/10
    Mixing 10/10
    Appetite suppression 9.5/10

This product is one of my favorites.
    Gonna buy another tub for sure.
    Im in the end of my first. Gonna take some brake and get right back on it.

Im on IF so appetite suppression is really helpful. With this product I can fast longer and stay on track with my diet method.
    Energy is ok. Dont feel amazing boost of it but it gives me nice kick to start my day.

Taste- AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Its so refreshing- when I drink it I want to sip another portion :P

Overall this product is a great option!
    Lovin it.. Gonna buy other flavor to compare with this one that I have.
    Maybe PES can send me some
    Cheers :]

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mainevant
    Raspberry Lemonade:

Taste 20/10
    Mixing 10/10
    Appetite suppression 9.5/10

This product is one of my favorites.
    Gonna buy another tub for sure.
    Im in the end of my first. Gonna take some brake and get right back on it.

Im on IF so appetite suppression is really helpful. With this product I can fast longer and stay on track with my diet method.
    Energy is ok. Dont feel amazing boost of it but it gives me nice kick to start my day.

Taste- AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Its so refreshing- when I drink it I want to sip another portion :P

Overall this product is a great option!
    Lovin it.. Gonna buy other flavor to compare with this one that I have.
    Maybe PES can send me some
    Cheers :]
    Awesome review ,thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. Completely agree on the RL flavour.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

6. Sure thing..Always have time to rate good product.
    Huge props for you guys straight from Poland!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mainevant
    Sure thing..Always have time to rate good product.
    Huge props for you guys straight from Poland!
    Was this purchased in Europe or did you receive the U. S. version?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

8. Europe ;/
    I know that USA version is different and more powerful..
    The main difference is that USA version has Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark (SA2-A).
    My version didnt had that compound.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mainevant
    Europe ;/
    I know that USA version is different and more powerful..
    The main difference is that USA version has Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark (SA2-A).
    My version didnt had that compound.
    I have heard some people liking the EU version better
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  10. 5/5

I love this stuff!

The ingridient list is just chocked full of all kinds of good stuff.

When I used it I thought it was one of the strongest stimulants and appetite supressants I have ever tried.
    The energy lasted pretty much all day with the appetite control lasting around 4-5 hours.

The taste is also awesome, like candy!

The only negative for me was ocasionally it made my heart race when I took it before lifting weights.

11. Thank you for your feedback!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  12. 5/5

Weight Loss:
    Lost 9 pounds from Dec. 2nd. Great results considering it was holiday season and my diet was worse than the previous month. I had lost about 5 pounds in the month of November with a clean 2100 kcal diet with 65/30/5 FPC macros. Didn't stray more than 200 kcals above in November besides on Thanksgiving day. December was a different story with finals and holidays. Being at home made it tough to eat the way I do at school so that resulted in more kcalories, more carbs (get bloated on a lot of carbs) and less protein than I wanted. Alphamine had my back tho and reduced the damage done.
    Body Comp:
    Not sure if it's visible from my pics but my abs are more noticable and I feel slimmer. My jeans got looser, shirts were fitting tighter on my arms. Love handles slimmed down. I think this is where Alphamine really shines. Helped me out tremendously. My roommates and friends are commenting on how I am getting skinnier now.
    Muscle Loss:
    Went up on strength during this cut. May have just been the effect of getting back into the gym more so I won't put this all on Alphamine. My 5/3/1 AMRAP set reps went up during December on most of my lifts.Previously when cutting my strength would go down a little bit on AMRAP sets so I'd like to say it helped.
    Overall:
    Great product. Wish I had another tub but I wanted to spread the word on Alphamine so I gave one of mine to my buddies. I'll be looking into buying more as soon as I can. Stim wasn't too overbearing but I have a pretty good stim tolerance. Went to 3 scoops a day, 2 in the am, 1 about 7 hours later. Helped tremendously cutting down appetite for IF and once I was used to fasting, I upped my fasting period to 16 hours rather than 14.I still have a bit more in my RL tub, probably good for another 2 weeks if I go 2 scoops a day so at least I don't have to quit cold turkey. I loved this run and look forward to including it in my lead up to summer cut in a month or so.

13. 9 lbs over the holidays is impressive! My wife did the same, great job.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

14. The Eu version is without Yohimbine cause its not legal.
    I know that this is dumb but what can U do..
    My friend will probably gonna send me some directly from USA so I will also check this version..

15. I have a tub of the EU version I have been using and am still getting great results
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

16. Cause it works.. I admit.. but I want to try US version too

17. I am trying the US version today for the first time.

Took 1.5 scoops preworkout this morning, and another 1.5 scoops about 5.5 hours later.

Initial impressions:

Thought everyone was perhaps kissing ass commenting on the taste but will admit, best tasting supplement I have ever tried.

This morning, had a great run paired with deadlift/hams workout. Totally focused, clean energy and absolutely no crash. Appetite is there, however no cravings for junk which I have been having allot lately. Second dose not all that long ago, feeling slightly anxious but nothing overwhelming - sorta like on ECA.

Will definitely comment in a week or so.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

18. Interested in your feedback
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

19. Thanks for sharing.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    I am trying the US version today for the first time.

Took 1.5 scoops preworkout this morning, and another 1.5 scoops about 5.5 hours later.

Initial impressions:

Thought everyone was perhaps kissing ass commenting on the taste but will admit, best tasting supplement I have ever tried.

This morning, had a great run paired with deadlift/hams workout. Totally focused, clean energy and absolutely no crash. Appetite is there, however no cravings for junk which I have been having allot lately. Second dose not all that long ago, feeling slightly anxious but nothing overwhelming - sorta like on ECA.

Will definitely comment in a week or so.
    Great review so far. Sounds like you have a very similar experience as mine. Amazing taste, appetite suppressed slightly but not enough to where I can't eat and good clean energy.
    Look forward to hearing your follow up bro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

21. Cheating a little and doing 2 am / 2 pm scoops (2 being preworkout instead of a traditional preworkout)... focus level of my workouts, as well as energy have been stellar. Appetite suppression still on point - can enjoy my meals, but with no need for sweets. Still getting the odd evening craving, but nothing a shake doesn't take care of.

Only 5 days in.. will comment further again as time moves on....so far so good.
    FINAFLEX REP
  22. 5/5

So, i actually won a bottle of this off of a FB contest and received an additional for review from PES. The timing couldn't have been any better for me! That gives me an 8 week supply. So let's go:

Serving size is 1 scoop (84 per container)
    Directions are pretty standard here. Begin with 1 scoop mixed with 4-5oz of water on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast for the first 2 days to assess tolerance. Additional scoop may be taken 5-6hrs later. One you've figured out your tolerance, an additional morning scoop may be added. For a total of 3 scoops a day. Do not exceed 3 scoops in a 24hr period and all that good stuff.

Ingredient profile: Basically a bunch of stuff you need a Ph.D to understand or extensive research through a search engine.
    Alphamine FIT Matrix 1567.5mg per serving
    Ergo-Thermogenic System
    N-Coumaroyldopamine 10mg (powerful beta-2-agonist)

Mixability: Mixes very well, no leftover granules to speak of

Flavor: Fruit Punch This is a tad sweet for me, so i just added an additional 3oz of water. It amazes me how PES get's their flavors so right on. They say Fruit Punch it is just that. A sweet fruit punch flavor without any aftertastes or any flavors of aspirin. I actually enjoyed the flavor with my added water. I dont see this flavor being a problem to swig down twice a day for the next 4 weeks. I would much rather drink this flavor-wise than say a hi-c or whatever other fruit punch brands that are out there.

Effectiveness: I workout in the a.m. so i drink my creatine, NOS, and such instead of a meal. I ended up taking ALPHAMINE at lunch time and then again on my 2nd break at work which would equal to dinner time(about 5pm) So i had the doses spread by 5-6hrs daily. I took mine within the 15-30 minute before lunch/dinner span. I notice quite quickly the effects of ALPHAMINE. I have a certain "feel good" feeling going on, with a definite increase in energy. It is not an overpowering land you on your ass energy. A very nice, smooth, keep you going all day kind of thing. I really enjoy this type of energy. My supervisor at work also does, he noticed i had a little more pep in my step and commented on how well i kept my machine running and clean.

Hunger: I had noticed a few posts here and there about many people losing their appetite. I though i was going a little nuts until i read it a few times. I 100% noticed a decrease in my hunger and therefore food consumption. Being that i'm a "less fit" guy at present do to an illness, this is perfect for me. There was a marked decrease in my consumption in the way of, i have been bringing my leftover food home with me after work. This has NEVER, not once occurred before.

Overall: Overall, i have to say this is now my favorite Thermo. I have previous experience with thermos, and weight loss supps since back before ephedrine was even a popular thing, then banned. From the taste to the mixability, to the fact i didnt have the typical crash most of the products i have used have given me, i have to give this high marks.

Taste 9.0/10
    Mixability 9.5/10
    energy 10/10
    Appetite suppression 9.0/10

23. Quote Originally Posted by ToeRock
    So, i actually won a bottle of this off of a FB contest and received an additional for review from PES. The timing couldn't have been any better for me! That gives me an 8 week supply. So let's go:

Serving size is 1 scoop (84 per container)
    Directions are pretty standard here. Begin with 1 scoop mixed with 4-5oz of water on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast for the first 2 days to assess tolerance. Additional scoop may be taken 5-6hrs later. One you've figured out your tolerance, an additional morning scoop may be added. For a total of 3 scoops a day. Do not exceed 3 scoops in a 24hr period and all that good stuff.

Ingredient profile: Basically a bunch of stuff you need a Ph.D to understand or extensive research through a search engine.
    Alphamine FIT Matrix 1567.5mg per serving
    Ergo-Thermogenic System
    N-Coumaroyldopamine 10mg (powerful beta-2-agonist)

Mixability: Mixes very well, no leftover granules to speak of

Flavor: Fruit Punch This is a tad sweet for me, so i just added an additional 3oz of water. It amazes me how PES get's their flavors so right on. They say Fruit Punch it is just that. A sweet fruit punch flavor without any aftertastes or any flavors of aspirin. I actually enjoyed the flavor with my added water. I dont see this flavor being a problem to swig down twice a day for the next 4 weeks. I would much rather drink this flavor-wise than say a hi-c or whatever other fruit punch brands that are out there.

Effectiveness: I workout in the a.m. so i drink my creatine, NOS, and such instead of a meal. I ended up taking ALPHAMINE at lunch time and then again on my 2nd break at work which would equal to dinner time(about 5pm) So i had the doses spread by 5-6hrs daily. I took mine within the 15-30 minute before lunch/dinner span. I notice quite quickly the effects of ALPHAMINE. I have a certain "feel good" feeling going on, with a definite increase in energy. It is not an overpowering land you on your ass energy. A very nice, smooth, keep you going all day kind of thing. I really enjoy this type of energy. My supervisor at work also does, he noticed i had a little more pep in my step and commented on how well i kept my machine running and clean.

Hunger: I had noticed a few posts here and there about many people losing their appetite. I though i was going a little nuts until i read it a few times. I 100% noticed a decrease in my hunger and therefore food consumption. Being that i'm a "less fit" guy at present do to an illness, this is perfect for me. There was a marked decrease in my consumption in the way of, i have been bringing my leftover food home with me after work. This has NEVER, not once occurred before.

Overall: Overall, i have to say this is now my favorite Thermo. I have previous experience with thermos, and weight loss supps since back before ephedrine was even a popular thing, then banned. From the taste to the mixability, to the fact i didnt have the typical crash most of the products i have used have given me, i have to give this high marks.

Taste 9.0/10
    Mixability 9.5/10
    energy 10/10
    Appetite suppression 9.0/10
    Thank you for the review. Good to hear you enjoyed it so much!
    PEScience Representative

24. thank you . i decided to try it in 6 weeks .
  25. 5/5

Best fat burner I have ever used. As effective as ECA as far as actually burning fat. The extras, such as the muscle sparing additions, might even make it a more effective product. Price is right on point, as using this standalone is like running an entire cutting stack in one product.

26. ...what is the closest to bedtime that Alphamine should be dosed?

...it kills cravings..so a scoop in the evening I feel would do wonders..
    FINAFLEX REP

27. I'm good from 4.5- 5hrs out. Anything less, might cause some havoc on the sleep.
  28. 5/5

This is probably my favorite thermogenic on the market. PES has done themselves proud with this.

From the perspective of energy, this initiates very quickly, and for me, within 10-15 minutes I felt a calm energy and focus come over me. Additionally, the sweat that this brings with fasted cardio is second to none.

I know that many (including myself) are very focused on taste, and here is where PES really does themselves proud. Both flavors are excellent, although i prefer the fruit punch. It mixes well, and I am always pleased that you do not need a great deal of water to mix this, which provides for far less bloat.

The final piece is most certainly the weight loss aspect. With the appropriate diet and exercise regimen, Alphamine will bring about desired results.

I will definitely use this again, when I feel the need to lean out or just for the purposes of a truly smooth energy.

29. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    This is probably my favorite thermogenic on the market. PES has done themselves proud with this.

From the perspective of energy, this initiates very quickly, and for me, within 10-15 minutes I felt a calm energy and focus come over me. Additionally, the sweat that this brings with fasted cardio is second to none.

I know that many (including myself) are very focused on taste, and here is where PES really does themselves proud. Both flavors are excellent, although i prefer the fruit punch. It mixes well, and I am always pleased that you do not need a great deal of water to mix this, which provides for far less bloat.

The final piece is most certainly the weight loss aspect. With the appropriate diet and exercise regimen, Alphamine will bring about desired results.

I will definitely use this again, when I feel the need to lean out or just for the purposes of a truly smooth energy.
    Thanks for taking the time to review AE!
    PEScience Representative

30. Got US Version - fruit punch taste is great..
    It tastes as good as raspberry lemonade..

More feedback soon
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I just ordered 12 grams of OH Test Powder
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 01:32 PM
  2. How many MCG are in a gram?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 07:22 AM
  3. Replies: 6