Alphamine (252 Grams)
Alphamine (252 Grams)

Manufacturer:

PES

Price: $38.95

Rating: 4.77 out of 5 stars, based on 35 total reviews.
Rated: 4.77 out of 5 Read all 35 reviews

Submit New Review

Alphamine (252 Grams)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank you for your feedback!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

5/5

Weight Loss:
    Lost 9 pounds from Dec. 2nd. Great results considering it was holiday season and my diet was worse than the previous month. I had lost about 5 pounds in the month of November with a clean 2100 kcal diet with 65/30/5 FPC macros. Didn't stray more than 200 kcals above in November besides on Thanksgiving day. December was a different story with finals and holidays. Being at home made it tough to eat the way I do at school so that resulted in more kcalories, more carbs (get bloated on a lot of carbs) and less protein than I wanted. Alphamine had my back tho and reduced the damage done.
    Body Comp:
    Not sure if it's visible from my pics but my abs are more noticable and I feel slimmer. My jeans got looser, shirts were fitting tighter on my arms. Love handles slimmed down. I think this is where Alphamine really shines. Helped me out tremendously. My roommates and friends are commenting on how I am getting skinnier now.
    Muscle Loss:
    Went up on strength during this cut. May have just been the effect of getting back into the gym more so I won't put this all on Alphamine. My 5/3/1 AMRAP set reps went up during December on most of my lifts.Previously when cutting my strength would go down a little bit on AMRAP sets so I'd like to say it helped.
    Overall:
    Great product. Wish I had another tub but I wanted to spread the word on Alphamine so I gave one of mine to my buddies. I'll be looking into buying more as soon as I can. Stim wasn't too overbearing but I have a pretty good stim tolerance. Went to 3 scoops a day, 2 in the am, 1 about 7 hours later. Helped tremendously cutting down appetite for IF and once I was used to fasting, I upped my fasting period to 16 hours rather than 14.I still have a bit more in my RL tub, probably good for another 2 weeks if I go 2 scoops a day so at least I don't have to quit cold turkey. I loved this run and look forward to including it in my lead up to summer cut in a month or so.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

9 lbs over the holidays is impressive! My wife did the same, great job.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.66%

The Eu version is without Yohimbine cause its not legal.
    I know that this is dumb but what can U do..
    My friend will probably gonna send me some directly from USA so I will also check this version..
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

I have a tub of the EU version I have been using and am still getting great results
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.66%

Cause it works.. I admit.. but I want to try US version too
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I am trying the US version today for the first time.

Took 1.5 scoops preworkout this morning, and another 1.5 scoops about 5.5 hours later.

Initial impressions:

Thought everyone was perhaps kissing ass commenting on the taste but will admit, best tasting supplement I have ever tried.

This morning, had a great run paired with deadlift/hams workout. Totally focused, clean energy and absolutely no crash. Appetite is there, however no cravings for junk which I have been having allot lately. Second dose not all that long ago, feeling slightly anxious but nothing overwhelming - sorta like on ECA.

Will definitely comment in a week or so.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Interested in your feedback
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Thanks for sharing.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    I am trying the US version today for the first time.

Took 1.5 scoops preworkout this morning, and another 1.5 scoops about 5.5 hours later.

Initial impressions:

Thought everyone was perhaps kissing ass commenting on the taste but will admit, best tasting supplement I have ever tried.

This morning, had a great run paired with deadlift/hams workout. Totally focused, clean energy and absolutely no crash. Appetite is there, however no cravings for junk which I have been having allot lately. Second dose not all that long ago, feeling slightly anxious but nothing overwhelming - sorta like on ECA.

Will definitely comment in a week or so.
    Great review so far. Sounds like you have a very similar experience as mine. Amazing taste, appetite suppressed slightly but not enough to where I can't eat and good clean energy.
    Look forward to hearing your follow up bro.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Cheating a little and doing 2 am / 2 pm scoops (2 being preworkout instead of a traditional preworkout)... focus level of my workouts, as well as energy have been stellar. Appetite suppression still on point - can enjoy my meals, but with no need for sweets. Still getting the odd evening craving, but nothing a shake doesn't take care of.

Only 5 days in.. will comment further again as time moves on....so far so good.
    FINAFLEX REP
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.14%

5/5

So, i actually won a bottle of this off of a FB contest and received an additional for review from PES. The timing couldn't have been any better for me! That gives me an 8 week supply. So let's go:

Serving size is 1 scoop (84 per container)
    Directions are pretty standard here. Begin with 1 scoop mixed with 4-5oz of water on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast for the first 2 days to assess tolerance. Additional scoop may be taken 5-6hrs later. One you've figured out your tolerance, an additional morning scoop may be added. For a total of 3 scoops a day. Do not exceed 3 scoops in a 24hr period and all that good stuff.

Ingredient profile: Basically a bunch of stuff you need a Ph.D to understand or extensive research through a search engine.
    Alphamine FIT Matrix 1567.5mg per serving
    Ergo-Thermogenic System
    N-Coumaroyldopamine 10mg (powerful beta-2-agonist)

Mixability: Mixes very well, no leftover granules to speak of

Flavor: Fruit Punch This is a tad sweet for me, so i just added an additional 3oz of water. It amazes me how PES get's their flavors so right on. They say Fruit Punch it is just that. A sweet fruit punch flavor without any aftertastes or any flavors of aspirin. I actually enjoyed the flavor with my added water. I dont see this flavor being a problem to swig down twice a day for the next 4 weeks. I would much rather drink this flavor-wise than say a hi-c or whatever other fruit punch brands that are out there.

Effectiveness: I workout in the a.m. so i drink my creatine, NOS, and such instead of a meal. I ended up taking ALPHAMINE at lunch time and then again on my 2nd break at work which would equal to dinner time(about 5pm) So i had the doses spread by 5-6hrs daily. I took mine within the 15-30 minute before lunch/dinner span. I notice quite quickly the effects of ALPHAMINE. I have a certain "feel good" feeling going on, with a definite increase in energy. It is not an overpowering land you on your ass energy. A very nice, smooth, keep you going all day kind of thing. I really enjoy this type of energy. My supervisor at work also does, he noticed i had a little more pep in my step and commented on how well i kept my machine running and clean.

Hunger: I had noticed a few posts here and there about many people losing their appetite. I though i was going a little nuts until i read it a few times. I 100% noticed a decrease in my hunger and therefore food consumption. Being that i'm a "less fit" guy at present do to an illness, this is perfect for me. There was a marked decrease in my consumption in the way of, i have been bringing my leftover food home with me after work. This has NEVER, not once occurred before.

Overall: Overall, i have to say this is now my favorite Thermo. I have previous experience with thermos, and weight loss supps since back before ephedrine was even a popular thing, then banned. From the taste to the mixability, to the fact i didnt have the typical crash most of the products i have used have given me, i have to give this high marks.

Taste 9.0/10
    Mixability 9.5/10
    energy 10/10
    Appetite suppression 9.0/10
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ToeRock
    So, i actually won a bottle of this off of a FB contest and received an additional for review from PES. The timing couldn't have been any better for me! That gives me an 8 week supply. So let's go:

Serving size is 1 scoop (84 per container)
    Directions are pretty standard here. Begin with 1 scoop mixed with 4-5oz of water on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast for the first 2 days to assess tolerance. Additional scoop may be taken 5-6hrs later. One you've figured out your tolerance, an additional morning scoop may be added. For a total of 3 scoops a day. Do not exceed 3 scoops in a 24hr period and all that good stuff.

Ingredient profile: Basically a bunch of stuff you need a Ph.D to understand or extensive research through a search engine.
    Alphamine FIT Matrix 1567.5mg per serving
    Ergo-Thermogenic System
    N-Coumaroyldopamine 10mg (powerful beta-2-agonist)

Mixability: Mixes very well, no leftover granules to speak of

Flavor: Fruit Punch This is a tad sweet for me, so i just added an additional 3oz of water. It amazes me how PES get's their flavors so right on. They say Fruit Punch it is just that. A sweet fruit punch flavor without any aftertastes or any flavors of aspirin. I actually enjoyed the flavor with my added water. I dont see this flavor being a problem to swig down twice a day for the next 4 weeks. I would much rather drink this flavor-wise than say a hi-c or whatever other fruit punch brands that are out there.

Effectiveness: I workout in the a.m. so i drink my creatine, NOS, and such instead of a meal. I ended up taking ALPHAMINE at lunch time and then again on my 2nd break at work which would equal to dinner time(about 5pm) So i had the doses spread by 5-6hrs daily. I took mine within the 15-30 minute before lunch/dinner span. I notice quite quickly the effects of ALPHAMINE. I have a certain "feel good" feeling going on, with a definite increase in energy. It is not an overpowering land you on your ass energy. A very nice, smooth, keep you going all day kind of thing. I really enjoy this type of energy. My supervisor at work also does, he noticed i had a little more pep in my step and commented on how well i kept my machine running and clean.

Hunger: I had noticed a few posts here and there about many people losing their appetite. I though i was going a little nuts until i read it a few times. I 100% noticed a decrease in my hunger and therefore food consumption. Being that i'm a "less fit" guy at present do to an illness, this is perfect for me. There was a marked decrease in my consumption in the way of, i have been bringing my leftover food home with me after work. This has NEVER, not once occurred before.

Overall: Overall, i have to say this is now my favorite Thermo. I have previous experience with thermos, and weight loss supps since back before ephedrine was even a popular thing, then banned. From the taste to the mixability, to the fact i didnt have the typical crash most of the products i have used have given me, i have to give this high marks.

Taste 9.0/10
    Mixability 9.5/10
    energy 10/10
    Appetite suppression 9.0/10
    Thank you for the review. Good to hear you enjoyed it so much!
    PES Representative
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.5%

thank you . i decided to try it in 6 weeks .
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.74%

5/5

Best fat burner I have ever used. As effective as ECA as far as actually burning fat. The extras, such as the muscle sparing additions, might even make it a more effective product. Price is right on point, as using this standalone is like running an entire cutting stack in one product.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.29%

...what is the closest to bedtime that Alphamine should be dosed?

...it kills cravings..so a scoop in the evening I feel would do wonders..
    FINAFLEX REP
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.14%

I'm good from 4.5- 5hrs out. Anything less, might cause some havoc on the sleep.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

5/5

This is probably my favorite thermogenic on the market. PES has done themselves proud with this.

From the perspective of energy, this initiates very quickly, and for me, within 10-15 minutes I felt a calm energy and focus come over me. Additionally, the sweat that this brings with fasted cardio is second to none.

I know that many (including myself) are very focused on taste, and here is where PES really does themselves proud. Both flavors are excellent, although i prefer the fruit punch. It mixes well, and I am always pleased that you do not need a great deal of water to mix this, which provides for far less bloat.

The final piece is most certainly the weight loss aspect. With the appropriate diet and exercise regimen, Alphamine will bring about desired results.

I will definitely use this again, when I feel the need to lean out or just for the purposes of a truly smooth energy.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    This is probably my favorite thermogenic on the market. PES has done themselves proud with this.

From the perspective of energy, this initiates very quickly, and for me, within 10-15 minutes I felt a calm energy and focus come over me. Additionally, the sweat that this brings with fasted cardio is second to none.

I know that many (including myself) are very focused on taste, and here is where PES really does themselves proud. Both flavors are excellent, although i prefer the fruit punch. It mixes well, and I am always pleased that you do not need a great deal of water to mix this, which provides for far less bloat.

The final piece is most certainly the weight loss aspect. With the appropriate diet and exercise regimen, Alphamine will bring about desired results.

I will definitely use this again, when I feel the need to lean out or just for the purposes of a truly smooth energy.
    Thanks for taking the time to review AE!
    PES Representative
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.66%

Got US Version - fruit punch taste is great..
    It tastes as good as raspberry lemonade..

More feedback soon
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Interested to see if you notice a difference
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.14%

This is by far my favorite thermogenic. I rave about it to everyone. Even gave a scoop to the wife (who is stim sensitive) and she loved it. She'll have to get her own though. I'm happy to report I have not lost a huge deal of weight, which is good because I have lost body fat %. I'm able to pack on muscle weight while losing the fat. Perfect scenario for me. I'm planning on being 200 tight this year compared to my usual summer goal of 180. I'm able somehow to trade the fat for muscle. I really can't say enough about how happy I am to have been able to try this. No joke folks.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.66%

There is a difference.
    For me USA version is much better- I feel more activity after taking a portion/
    I have much better focus, energy and appetite suppression.
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Awesome thanks for the feedback!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.66%

Sure... I gotta say that USA version gives much better boost of energy.
    EU version I took before bed sometimes and never noticed problems with sleep.
    I cant do the same thing with US...
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mainevant View Post
    Sure... I gotta say that USA version gives much better boost of energy.
    EU version I took before bed sometimes and never noticed problems with sleep.
    I cant do the same thing with US...
    PES's SA2A patented yohimbe alkaloid extract gives me the cleanest energy of any form of yohimine I've ever used. Not to mention it's fat burning effects.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.66%

Agree Clemenza..
    I can feel the USA version much better than EU. I've always been a huge fan of Yohimbine ))
    I stack Alphamine with Slim FX from AX and I have to say that this combo is absolute spot on!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.29%

Could you mix this with a EC stack?

Either stacking them together, or staggering doses...?
    FINAFLEX REP
  29. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

I feel that would be too much caffeine
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.29%

Ok thanks natty
    FINAFLEX REP
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.27%

5/5

Finally a fat burner that delivers in spades!

I know many people don't believe in fat burners, but only a few select products truely live up to their promise. Alphamine, from a terrific young company called Physique Enhancing Science, is without question a leading choice when I look at the science and look at my own experience.

Thumbs UP!
    Powder form delivers more active ingredients in higher doses at a better price. Capsules only hold so much and always cost more for the same exact dosings. Plus this tastes great and I like to use it in place of coffee early in the morning. I'd give it a good 8/10 for fruit punch and slightly higher for the rasp. lemonade.

Some truly innovative ingredients in here that are quite promising and the list of proven ingredients is here also. The formula is very impressive and I appreciate a company that does something a little new, a little different, a little better!!!

Alphamine was made for Intermittent Fasting as far as I'm concerned. I had these thoughts almost immediately when I saw the formula when it was just released and it's so cool to see others feeling the same way. The Yohimbine, the smooth energy and caffeine, the leucic acid, etc... all suit the fasting environment to get me through half of my work day before I break the fast. I like to add 2-3 scoops into a shaker and drink that until 12-2pm before my first meal after 16hrs fasting.

I don't know what else to say. I am not biased, I love this product and PES makes some awesome products. I have purchased and used 7 or 8 tubs already. This is a top choice in the fat burner category no question. A MUST TRY!

-Peter LeDrew
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Thanks for the review Peter!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

5/5

I had to give this 5 stars.

I am now very stim sensitive due to the fact that I used to abuse products, to the point of an emergency room trip.
    The great thing about Alphamine is even at 1 scoop I was sweating like crazy. I have ran the new and old AT2 many times, but the warmth I feel from Alphamine blows it away.

2 scoops was a little strong for me, so towards the end of my run I was just spacing them out, so I would end up with 3 scoops a day.

Throw in Shift, and if you respond like me, you won't need a coat, even in this Midwest winter.

Also Raspberry Lemonade is my favorite flavor.
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Thanks cubsfan! RL flavour is my favourite too
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

5/5

Of all the possible preworkouts, fat burner drinks, and any other supplement that has any flavoring in it... Alphamine is easily the best tasting out of all of them! Cracking open a new tub will instantly fill your nostrils with a sweet aroma... and it tastes even better than it smells!

When I first received Alphamine I tried dosing it in just about every way possible to see what worked best for me. I assessed my tolerance to it by following the directions on the side of the tub. I was surprised to see that the label said there were 84 servings in there yet the tub seemed so small. Once I opened it up I realized why... the scooper is tiny! Took 1 scoop with 6 oz. of water for the first 2 days before bumping up my dose. As I've already said, the taste was AMAZING and all I wanted to do was mix the entire tub into one of those huge orange coolers you see coaches getting dumped on with and just drink it all day long! After the first two days I messed around with the dosage and timing: 1 scoop prior to breakfast and 1 scoops prior to dinner. 2 scoops prior to breakfast only. 2 scoops prior to dinner early. 1 scoop mixed in with preworkout. 2 scoops mixed in with preworkout. 2 scoops before breakfast and 1 scoop before dinner. 2 scoops preworkout and 1 scoop before dinner. Multiple combintations of dosings with endless possibilities while all arriving to the same fantastic effects of the fat burning potential found within those highly concentrated ingredients!

Within the first few days of trying Alphamine I knew I was in for a different fat burner. I usually don't respond well to thermogenics and usually roll my eyes when a product claims to be "the BEST thermogenic on the market." Alphamine proved me wrong. The thermogenic effects come on fast and last for a good 6-8 hours. I took this over winter and I actually found myself having to strip layers of clothes off when indoors because I would be getting too hot! During cardio I noticed that I would sweat MORE than usual and that I would begin sweating more towards the beginning of my workout rather than the middle. I even found myself sweating more often during weight lifting workouts and I usually never sweat doing that.

Alphamine also provides you with a great energy kick. I work night shift and I would take Alphamine prior to heading into work, and about the time I would eat dinner is when I'd need another 'pick-me-up' and Alphamine helped me make it through my 12 hour shift without the extra use of other caffeine drinks or energy products.

I've yet to take a product that suppresses my appetite... until I ran into Alphamine. When taken prior to my shift I found myself not just snacking less between meals... but not snacking at all! Once the thermogenesis effect kicks in you know your appetite is shut down! You don't feel full... you just don't ever get that growling stomach sensation that you need to eat something.

Alphamine also did a great job at helping me lean out slightly... even though my diet was not on point 24/7. The tub lasted me about a month and a half, and during this time I continued to gain strength in the gym, lost a few pounds, started seeing some new vascularity (not necessarily new growth, but simply due to the fact that I was decreasing my body fat % to the point that the muscles underneath my skin were pushing those veins to a visible view), and (especially when taken preworkout and pre-meal) I noticed that, almost similar to the effects of agmatine, my muscles became fuller, seemed to have more "pop" to them in the mirror (thanks to the leaning effects!), and felt more pumped/hard throughout the day.

Alphamine was definitely a huge surprise hit with me and is something I will be looking to add into my aresenal of supplements in order to continue to make new gains and keep my biggest critic of myself happy: the mirror.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.73%

5/5

Taste: First off the taste of this stuff is great, sweet enough but not over powering. I rather enjoyed my morning serving of 10oz two scoops because how great it tasted!

Mixability: mixed great no issues lumps clumps anything. it mixed rather quickly in about 15 seconds.

Appetite : it slightly lowered my appetite but nothing crazy which for me is important.

Side effects: slight stomach discomfort, and i would have to use the restroom after taking my first dose ( 2 scoops). When i started to take 2 scoops it was my 3rd day. and it was to much to bare. so for the first 5-6 days i just took 1 scoop twice daily, than went to 3 scoops, which took away the discomfort. It just took me slightly longer to become used to it. on a scare from 1-10, 10 being unbearable it was only about a 5 until i got used to it than became a 3-4 depending.

Stim: very slight stim effect, which i enjoyed because im not a big stim guy, so when i have 6am clients it was nice way to get me moving without that rush were you can not sit still.

So all in all i lost 2 pounds and 1.5% body fat (9 point caliper) while still increasing my strength in 4 weeks. I am very happy with the results and have 2 more bottles so an 8 week run will be a must for fantastic results! I recommend this product to anyone who wants a great fat burner, that has slight preworkout effects.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4%

I just started Alphamine yesterday and I have to say I was skeptical from the "strength" people cited. Many stimmed-out supplements have me wanting to puke when I dose them high enough to benefit from the other ingredients in them and I was worried that this was going to be the case. I took 2.5 scoops total in 3 servings throughout the day and have to say I felt great. I notice some serious appetite suppression but not like I couldn't eat (like many others do to me going back to proper dosing size). Energy was clean and I def broke a bit of a sweat doing some mild labor at work (for once! haha).

I will say one thing... I have NEVER taken a stim based fat burner that raised libido. 1st day! Where is the catch?!

I guess I'll pop back in after the tub is empty and speak my piece. Time to GET IT!
  38. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Haha great feedback 6andahalf, we have had a lot of comments on the libido boost from Alphamine. Glad you are enjoying it, keep us updated.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Haha great feedback 6andahalf, we have had a lot of comments on the libido boost from Alphamine. Glad you are enjoying it, keep us updated.
    Holy **** no wonder my libido was so high during my second daa/erase/alphamine cycle. I thought it was the daa but it didn't do that the first time. Insane .
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

5/5

Gives great smooth energy and fat burning effects. Tastes great too. The servings can be divided which is another positive thing especially theres no other fat burner that you can do this with.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I just ordered 12 grams of OH Test Powder
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 02:32 PM
  2. How many MCG are in a gram?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 08:22 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 05:21 PM
  4. Is more grams per dosage better?