Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

breakpoint

Awards
4/5

Love the product overall. At first I was taking it before my workouts which upset my stomach and mood a bit, but once I started taking the night before with dinner it was great! Great focus, was able to push for that last rep and still want to hit more.

Mattjb

Awards
I was fortunate enough to test out this product before it was released to the public. The flavor was tasty and it mixed quite well. I didn't feel anything some days taking testpowder but the strength was there and I could tell that my muscle endurance had improved quite tremendously because I was doing moderately heavy weight at a higher rep range. Did I mention I got leaner!?

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
4/5

USPLABS Test Powder product review by Colby. First off I will give you a brief background. I have been lifting seriously for three years now, am experienced as a lifter (Compete in Power Lifting) and know supplements well. I am 5'10 185lbs. I have been using USPLABS since beginning to lift due to family members taking their products before me and their results spoke volumes. Test Powder is truly the "Alpha Activator" It took me a little while to figure out how I would dose it- The directions are clear enough but myself and a few others decided to play with the timing to see how it effected our training.. Currently I dose 1 Scoop with my Pre-Workout meal and 1 scoop with Jack3d Micro as I walk into the gym. Performance/Euphoria/Mind set- Test Powder unleashed my inner beast in the gym- no exaggerating here (100% brutal honest opinion) When i am in the gym- people can see the fire in my eyes that tells them to move aside I am coming through- The iron doesn't stand a chance. Stacked with Jack3d Micro I set a PR in every lift. Pulling the stack on Lat Pull downs for sets of 10 Hit 365lbs Bench Press at 181 lb body weight the list goes on.. Another aspect I enjoy is the euphoria- Once your done destroying the gym I found myself relaxed and feeling like I can achieve anything I try. My self confidence was through the roof, not the mention the libido boost. Now down to results, besides how you feel. While taking a 4 weeks on 4 weeks off approach I noticed thicker, denser muscles- increased fullness, vascularity and loss of fat while gaining a fair amount of size and strength. Don't expect to take one or two products and turn into the Hulk- but with proper Nutrition, sleep and supplementation I KNOW Test Powder will compliment your current stack and bring your training to a whole new level.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
5/5

I am starting my 2nd bottle of TP and I love it! I lost 8 lbs and made decent strength gains on the 1st bottle without eating good. I ran it with COMPOUND20 and experienced a great leaning out effect. Did I mention it makes you feel ALPHA!?!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool to hear the leaning out effects certain users got.

:thumbsup:

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I just got my seconde order of testPowder in the mail while at home for lunch today, what does this tell you? It's a staple in my arsenal and I believe wholly and 100% in this product. Self proclaimed powerbuilder. I compete in the 100% RAW federation. I rely heavily on this newly released test Booster to give me the help I need to break plateaus. I used this product during the beta and was sad to see it go once the cycle ended. Now my month wait is over and I'm stoked to add it back in.

I do IF/LG style eating and lifting. I stay lifting heavy ass weight. This product tastes awesome, mixes great and stacks well with any porducts within the USPLABS line. I used it standalone just to push it to the limits. Be able to lift 420x2 week in and week out while taking it makes it a awesome add in my book. My favorite thing to do is to stack it with JackedMicro.

alldaymikerea

Awards
5/5

Before Test Powder Usplabs Prime was the best test booster I had ever used. All I can say is WOW! Ran it while cutting, and in 4 weeks I lost 8lbs, Improved my strength and kept all my size..what else could you ask for? The euphoric feeling while in the gym is mind blowing. Energy is non stop.

Mustangmike13

Mustangmike13

Awards
5/5

Test in a powder? H3LL yea! This right here guys is the best test booster I have ever taken hands down! You can actually feel it working! Im ver skeptical about my supplements, but this here guys is no joke, this has ALPHA written all over it.. I dose mine with Jack3d micro and BOOM! you have yourself the MICROTest stack! If your looking for PUMPS, ENERGY, ALPHA FEELING all day, then do yourself a favor and get this stack! its too sick! Oh yea, i also lost albs of FAT while on the STACK!

Slaymaker

Awards
5/5

I think TEST Powder added weight to all of my lifts right from the beginning. It definitely gives a ALPHA feeling and improves recovery as well. It is too bad one cannot take it longer than 4 weeks without 4 weeks off. It is definitely being added to my rotation!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
5/5

I beta tested this as well back at the start of the summer and this what nucking futs!!! The focus and euphoric feeling I got from this was second to none. I took Jack3d with it but really I didnt even need it with how pumped I was from taking this. I liked it best dosing it with a meal an hour before hitting the weights.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
5/5

TP is another one of my arsenal picks.. I was a Pink Magic fan but ran out when I heard this powder form was coming.. Originally I dosed it per workout with my jack3d but realized that it was too much.. I then switched to taking it after my first post workout meal.. Seemed to work better that way.. I then wanted to try something.. I started putting two scoops in my bcaas and drank it during my workouts.. Boy did I like this even better..

With micro already in my bloodstream and with the added at agmatine and aspartic acid, my strength just blew up.. And my recovery was great.. Now I put one scoop with my bcaas and one after my first post workout meal. And look where I am now.. Hulk still smashing it...

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
5/5

Clinical Dose of DAA... Check.
Aromatase Inhibitor... Check.
Prolactin Control... Check.
Mood/Pump Enhancer... Check.
TEST/GH Stimulator... Check
Increased Androgen Receptor Sites.... Check
What more could you ask for? This bad boy is all packaged up in two tasty scoops, 6 days on 1 day off, for 4 weeks of the most ALPHA feeling you can get. Im talking incredible recovery rates (I forgot what it was like to be sore after breaking PR's... running out of it sucks!), Agmatine Sulfate making those preworkout pumps even better, feeling like the c o c k of the block... just straight up Alpha. Im counting down the days till I can run this again... worth every penny!

Simo

Awards
5/5

Test powder made me the strongest and most dominant ever, in and out of the gym! The strength kept increasing day after day while breaking PRs, and libido went through the roof. What else could a man ask for? Thanks USPLabs for another phenomenal supplement!

richiep713

Awards
5/5

I won this in a contest a month and a half ago and... This has been one of my faviorite Test Boosters, If taken properly you shouldn't expierence upset stomachs or anything people have talked about, I took it at the same time everyday after my breakfast... My muscle density sky rocketed especially in my legs. Taste amazing, goes down easy... and i cant wait to get another bottle.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
5/5

So I won a tub of this, but after my 1st tub was done, I was so impressed I immediately went back and bought 2 more. The taste is pretty good, anythign with DAA in it is going to have that twang. The results showed up fast, I noticed more energy, vascularity, and greater strength within the first week. Stack this with Jack3d Micro, and you have yourself a hella good stack!!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
So I won a tub of this, but after my 1st tub was done, I was so impressed I immediately went back and bought 2 more. The taste is pretty good, anythign with DAA in it is going to have that twang. The results showed up fast, I noticed more energy, vascularity, and greater strength within the first week. Stack this with Jack3d Micro, and you have yourself a hella good stack!!
Awesome brother.. yeah tp is a great stack with micro.. throw in some compound20 and prime..

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Oh I forgot I was on c20. Still yet to try prime. Gotta wait till my next paycheck! I'm going to get that and some ap

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I ran Anabeta Elite with Test Powder, below is my training plan and before/after picture. For those who dont want to read, this stack produced a lean 12lb mass increase.

Dosage
Test Powder - 2 scoops per day
Anabeta Elite - 6 caps per day

Nutrition Plan
I set calories at 3,200 per day. This is 500-600 above my maintenance level, and allowed me to achieve lean gains at a nice pace. Normally I follow a low carb diet year round, even on most other bulks. This run i adjusted my intake to allow 100g carbs both pre & post workout. Protein was set at 1.5g/lb bodyweight, and fat filled the remainder of my calories.

Training Routine
Mon - Back/Bi
Tues - Chest/Shoulders/Tri
Wed - LegsThurs - Back/Bi
Fri - Chest/Shoulders/Tri
Sat - Legs
Sun - Off (usually some light walking or activity so im not sitting around all day)

This is a standard Push/Pull/Legs split, although its extremely high volume. Under normal circumstances I would have burned out after 2-3 weeks of such a program, however I feel the diet & supplements helped me recover MUCH faster.

BEFORE/AFTER

Using this protocol I gained approximately 12lbs, with a very marginal increase in body fat. This stack certainly gets myseal of approval, as something natty does not generally produce such found improvements for me.

Attachments

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gained muscle and got a haircut! Not bad.

tsefa

Awards
5/5

I have been using test powder and it is the best supplement for a fast recovery. I can train hard, 4 to 5 times a week and have no doms. the only problem is the 4 week on 4 week off, I would use it every day

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
From me its a 5/5.
The product is legit.
When I was using it I feel more densed, pumped, focused.
My strength went up. I gain some pounds and Ive lost some fat.
Awesome product.
I already run 2 tubs of it and I will definitely buy next one.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Perfect Profile
Good Taste - I've only had the fruit punch

I just wish I could handle it on an empty stomach so I could take it with a preworkout

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Perfect Profile
Good Taste - I've only had the fruit punch

I just wish I could handle it on an empty stomach so I could take it with a preworkout
Thanks for the review.. Blue ras and watermelon are awesome as well.. Also try mixing it with a scoop of modern Bcaas for a sick intra workout mix..

skat37

Awards
I've used this after an epistane run to help boost levels with other pct products. It was fn nuts!! 4 weeks later I hopped on this again and it was amazing. Stacked it with either jack3d or craze. And all hell broke loose in the gym. It's nothing compared to a real test shot but as far as OTC booster goes. Ill keep this in rotation for sure. I bought 10 tubs of jack3d when I heard it was being pulled and ill randomly buy a couple of these at a time just incase something happens. All of the good supps eventually get pulled so might as well stock up

ncm_pkt

Awards
I hope this supplement's boosting my testosterone or making me lose fat, because it makes me run to the toilet an hour after taking it with food!