Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the honest review.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you liked it, and thank you for the review.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
5/5

OK here is my review of the SNS Agmatine. I was very skeptical about this stuff when I first got it. The only thing I have truly found that has worked was the Nitrox ll for just a pump product. Well this really gives it a run for the money.

Quick summary.
Easy dose
tasteless
effective every time
Longer lasting pumps

Ingredients NA
Its simple just Agmatine sulfate 250mg. Very simple.

Effectiveness 9
I have to say I didnt think it would amount to anything. I do need to say Im using the powder form of this and not the pills. It lasted over a month of workouts also.
First dose I took normal one very small scoop and got a minor pump , it was leg day but I could tell I could feel it a bit more. Next day was chest. I took 2 scoops and wow. DEEP D-pol type pumps. Different than nitrox II.
I seemed to recover a bit more and faster on this too. Even my skin felt and looked tight on this. I went back and forth on the dose from 1 to 2 scoops and only thing I noticed was a small amount of more tighter pumps. 1 scoop is all that is needed. I need to note also that when I would carb up it was a much more intense pump.

Taste NA
I could never taste this and it was never a issue.

Value 7-8
I contacted a rep and he said the powder would last longer. I dont know if it will or not. Its really fine powder and you could really PACK a scoop and use more than is needed rather easy. I would like to try the pills and see where they stand on a value point. Its on their site for 35 bucks I think thats a bit much. I have seen it on some other sites and on amazon for about 25. That is a much better deal.

Overall 8
I know we all love the pumps and this delivered for me at least. I will get more of this later on for sure. One thing I did notice was how much longer my pumps and fullness seemed to stick around . I cant say its better than some others I have tried. I need to try Hemoval and see how it does for me too. This stuff is pretty consistent too, something I have heard Hemoval is not.

Thanks for being let to run a log on this stuff.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have the powder version and I take 1 gram on training days about 1 hour before I train and I have never
had a problem getting a pump but this stuff just makes it more intense and is priced right for 100gram container.
I alternate this with Hemoval each workout and both products have become staples in my preworkout regiment.
I highly recommend both products.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Had an opportunity to try out some free samples, enough to get a good overall first impression of SNS's Agmatine. On the first dose (2 capsules) had a mild pump just from walking to gorge myself on a carb-laden cheat meal. Each time I'd take a dosage before a carb meal, I would not feel as bloated like I would in the past from so many carbs.

This is where I felt the product shined for me.

On the last dosage I had, I worked out back and had a solid pump going on, especially in the lats right after having done pullups. Upper back looked fuller and the lats were flaring quite nicely all on their own.

If you're in the market for a great, quality agmatine product, SNS is the way to go.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
5/5

Pump product in pill form, turns out to be very convenient. Was able to use this product for 3days, preworkout and at night. Have seen benefits mentioned that there is also a little partitioning effects... Not sure but I think the nightly dose definitely assists in flooding the system and making morning(5am) workouts pumps more evident.

I took my samples 2 workout days and 1 non-workout day. Had very positive feelings as I looked into the mirror. My leg day was a hard one for sure, worked both front and back. I was able to see the inside quad swole. Finished off workout with stairs and went to mirror before shower....

View attachment 76999

Not extreme legs be any means but I noticed a large difference. Legs are smaller compared to others but with SNS Agmatine citrate caps (2) at least makes me feel like progress, that lasts a few hours. Best part was my arms were pumped as well.... And I didn't even work them.

Arm day was sick, my favorite day. Pumps were out of this world. Bicep and tri made the sleeves tight on my work shirt, veins popping all over.

Ain't got a pic but was very happy.

Thanks again and hope to see more product like this soon!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Got a chance to try some Agmatine from SNS. First weight training with it and my arms were more than swollen, had veins popping out every were in my forearms. 2 day with it back and thighs, even though i had a bad experience with an old pre workout i felt thighs contracting by themselves when I was done with laying leg curls. Man that was so awesome! lol Its very convenient to take, not hard to swallow it. I have 2 more caps left and tomorrow will be chest day. Cannot wait for that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

got some samples, enough to see if it was legit...i've used agmatine in pre-workout formulas many times, but hard to say what effect agmatine on it's own would have...on it's own i really didn't see that much, but tbh i never used it solo for workout. but when i added it to my usual preworkout the difference was very noticeable. increased pump plus an unexpected increase in energy from the agmatine/preworkout combo...just to clarify, the preworkout claimed to contain agmatine but the amount was not listed. i think running a bottle at 2 caps twice a day-every day, including off days would be very interesting!!! a 180 cap would cover a month easily.

kernsbak84

Awards
5/5

I can only say that this stuff really does work! I felt and saw increased vascularity. Of course in pill form the is no taste. I dosed according the instructions and found that after 2 days my reps were increasing and I stared to get swoll. Thanks again for letting try this awesome product from Serious Nutrition Solutions.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 4 or these bad boys yesterday before I hit the gym. I knocked out a supreme workout, sweet pumps, vascularity was off the charts. I even had someone mention my veins a couple of hours later.
Another 4 today before I did back and biceps. Same thing, pump, vascularity, and even strength? Maybe the strength part was placebo, but I moved up in weight across the board. All in all, i will definitely be buying some of these in the future. But first I have some in bulk powder form that I need to use up.

Thanks SNS!!

GUILLOTINE

Awards
4/5

First thing first I would like to thank SNS and Mack411 for providing me with this oppurtunity.
The first day I took two pills in the a.m. and another before my workout in the p.m. without taking my preworkout. I didnt feel any muscle pumps, any muscle fullness or any muscle tightness, on this first day.
The second day I took two in the a.m. and started feeling a slight muscle tightness about two hrs later. I took another two with my pwo 45 mins before hitting the weights and thats when it hit me! I got amazing pumps, muscle fullness and muscle tightness! SNS AGMATINE just took my pwo and my workout to another level!! The third day was the exact same. For me SNS AGMATINE taken as a stand alone gave me some pumps and muscle tightness but taking it along with my pwo just took it over the charts!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome reviews guys! Keep them coming in!

samsun4life

Awards
5/5

This product will give you the initial burst of energy and pump to have a Gladiator Workout.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
4/5

I get awesome pumps from this product, and it makes for a great workout! Thanks for sending guys!! Will probably purchase in the future.

domore

Awards
5/5

SNS Agmatine is very high quality. I've done a lot of reading on this compound, and I've dosed it in a bevy of different ways.

To highlight, I've used SNS Agmatine in the following dosing schemes:

Upon rising - peptide hormone/GH release
High carb meals - improved insulin sensitivity
Preworkout - increased vasodilation/pumps/performance
Postworkout - reduced DOMS by virtue of the analgesic effects

Great compound from a great company.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Got lucky enough to get picked to get some samples, Thanks Mack and SNS team.

So i experimented with the dosages to find my sweet spot and found that 750mg was enough for a great pump. not only did i get pumped at the gym but i stayed pumped all day, veins always out, everything tight, looked more vascular, etc. i wanted to see what a higher dosage would do so i pushed it to 1250 lol take with caution for people that get easy pumps, i was too pumped that i couldnt even bend my arms, if i reached for somethin my chest started crampin up. but i did notice a strength difference, went up a little on shoulder press. great product right here at a great price

samsun4life

Awards
I did my initial review based on my first serving. After using the whole sample package, this product really helps to get pumped and ready for a Gladiator workout even after a long work day. It helped accomplish NEW PR's during my LEG Workout with 1200lbs in leg press 10 times and 315 squats 8 times, both 3 sets each. I believe it also helped me with the recovery process from my intense leg workout. So, I would recommend this product to anyone trying to break a plateau or trying to set NEW PR's for themselves.

Thanks Mack for the Samples and U have a WINNER on your hands with this product.

Solid Product from a Solid Fitness Company.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did my initial review based on my first serving. After using the whole sample package, this product really helps to get pumped and ready for a Gladiator workout even after a long work day. It helped accomplish NEW PR's during my LEG Workout with 1200lbs in leg press 10 times and 315 squats 8 times, both 3 sets each. I believe it also helped me with the recovery process from my intense leg workout. So, I would recommend this product to anyone trying to break a plateau or trying to set NEW PR's for themselves.

Thanks Mack for the Samples and U have a WINNER on your hands with this product.

Solid Product from a Solid Fitness Company.
Hahaha!!!! Nice review and results brother! I love agmatine! It's a staple for sure!!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
5/5

OK so I tried the samples I was sent. Each time using the recommended doses. 2 early in the day and 2 30 minutes preworkout. The first time I took it without food and had a sort of jittery fat burner feeling all day. The next two days I made sure to eat something when I took them, and I didn't have those feels. For the early doses I spent the day with my muscles feeling full. I really liked it, its like having a pump without a workout. I kept flexing different muscles, it was kind of funny. So then each time I took second dose 30 minutes before lifting. This is when shiznit got serious. Had amazing workouts, amazing pumps, lots of vascularity, to the point I was seeing veins I don't normally see, and I was waaay more swole than usual. It doesn't stop there, expect the muscle fullness to last well after your training. This was a cool product, neat to see how 1 ingredient can make such a difference. FYI I was impressed with the SNS company by my experience and bought a 1.2 kg tub of creatine mono.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
5/5

I received a sample pack of the SNS agmatine, it had 12 caps in it, so 3 days worth at 4 caps a day. From the first day I took them I have been pumped pretty much all day. While lifting my muscles were super tight! It is really a great product. I'm pretty lean at 6'1" 190 lbs and about 8-9 % BF. everything was so much more defined, the definition was unbelievable. That besides the pump are the two most noticeable aspect of agmatine. I will definitely be adding this to my pre workout from now on! This was the first time I've ever taken agmatine before, so no previous experience with it. It's a must try for sure!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Oh, sorry I forgot to mention the vascularity is very noticeable as well! Veins are popping everywhere! It definitely looks cool!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
5/5

Love this product. First of all thanks to Mack for the samples. I played around with the dosage with these.
1st day: 2 caps 2 hrs pre-workout with meal(mostly carbs) and 2 with pre-workout drink. Pumps were more pronounced than usual. Vascularity was up. Muscles were still pretty pumped 2-4 hours post workout!
2nd Day: 2 capsules first thing AM before breakfast & 2 many hours later with preworkout drink. Pumps were ok, not as effective as the first day, but I still noticed a slight pump throughout the day.
3rd Day: 4 capsules 1hr preworkout with some extra carbs added to my preworkout drink. Pumps were great. Muscle fullness was increased. Pumps were more intense during workout, but only lasted an hour post workout.

I would recommend the 1st and 3rd dosing.

Love this product and how versatile it is.
5 stars.

murk01

murk01

Awards
4/5

First let me say im very critical with my PreWorkOut supps, and i could say i have tried most of the popular pre's. They are either over/under stim'd and rarely ever deliver on promised pumps. Buying seperate ingredeants has been the best route for me.

Not to noticeable first day, second day at four pills muscles where deffinatly more fuller, nice pump, fair vain popin.

third day produce a great pump vain's where bulging the fuk out. I dont think it gave me more energy, but seeing my pump in the mirror was a ego boost, resulting in a great work out.
Seems to need a little time to saturate the system i gues. Pumps also last a bit longer then usually. Loved it, going to pick up a bottle for my next pct.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First let me say im very critical with my PreWorkOut supps, and i could say i have tried most of the popular pre's. They are either over/under stim'd and rarely ever deliver on promised pumps. Buying seperate ingredeants has been the best route for me.

Not to noticeable first day, second day at four pills muscles where deffinatly more fuller, nice pump, fair vain popin.

third day produce a great pump vain's where bulging the fuk out. I dont think it gave me more energy, but seeing my pump in the mirror was a ego boost, resulting in a great work out.
Seems to need a little time to saturate the system i gues. Pumps also last a bit longer then usually. Loved it, going to pick up a bottle for my next pct.
Bulk is the way to go Murk Man! Just one sample pack doesn't even hold a candle to how much better it gets the affects are definitely cumulative. I really enjoy Agmatine. Glad you liked it so much brotha!!

doodv1

doodv1

Awards
5/5

Thanks Mack for hooking me up with samples.

I received 12 caps. I took 4 (1000 mg) pre workout for 3 days on an empty stomach.

Definitely noticed the awesome pumps on all 3 days i used this. Which was Shoulders,Legs and chest days. This also increased vascularity.

Overall i really liked agmatine. I never used it before. Will recommend and buy in the future. Thanks again.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I will be posting my review in a couple days, I will start using my samples this week.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine is the ISSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

bossman523

Banned
Awards
I would just like to thank Mack for getting out the sample to me, first of all. Definitely a solid product. noticed increased vascularity even 12 hours after ingestion. got a good pump out of it as well, even tho i don't even always notice the pump unless i'm doing certain exercises. Overall, I was satisfied. I only gave it 4 stars because i think my expectations were a little high as far as feeling the pump, but that's probably more of a personal problem. anyway, i was really impressed with the vascularity and muscle fullness, and i would and will purchase this product.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For everyone trying these samples make sure to try at least one dose taken with carbs via your prewo meal. You won't be sorry you did ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will however be sorry if you don't

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Agmatine review

3.8/5 overall

I want to start by saying I think I could have used this product differently to get better results. 1 I took them 30 min before my workout and not 45 to an hour. I also did not take them consecutively each day in a row but instead spread out over about 5 days. Third, I did not take them with any carbs. I also want to note that I have a hard time getting good pumps. I blast my body parts hard and get great workouts but my pumps are very often lacking.

The above being said I did obtain pumps from this product on all 3 of my workouts with this Product. The pumps were not insane like I was hoping but they were my "average" pumps that I get when I do get pumps. But the fact that I obtained a good pump was a sign that the product was working. Vascularity was actually the most present with this product. I am at a higher body fat percentage than I have been in for about 2 years or so and my forearms looked like I was 10lbs lighter as far as the amount of veins popping out. I also experienced longer periods of vascularity well after my workout had ended. I did not feel like I obtained any extra energy from this product but that's not why I was taking them.

I gave the product at 3.8/5 bc I feel like it is a good product but I just did not obtain what I hopes. But like mentioned before I did not take the supplements to maximize potency. I will try this product again and do it as recommended bc I feel if taken correctly and prolonged I can get great results.

Thanks big time to SNS and Mack. Appreciate it guys.

gidemon

Banned
Awards
5/5

First id like to say that I havnt messed with a product claiming to give huge pumps and vascularity at all in a great while and in the past havnt been to impressed.Man on my first dose of 4 caps my skin was tight before hitting the gym and my veins during the workout were actually(no joke pushing through my skin like never before.This stuff works and does what it says.Im learning more about this product and seeing it does way more than pumps and vein revealing workouts.Thankyou SNS for turning me on to something new and this will end up becoming a common part of the arsenal along with creatine and whey,things that actually work.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

I was able to trial these from the guys over at SNS and its no wonder they're giving some away... Once you try them you'll be hooked! This was the first time I've tried a product strictly meant to give a pump so I was a bit skeptical to say the least.

Took 4 pills (1g total) 60min pre workout with a 25g shake. I had eaten 1 carb meal about 2 hrs prior to this as well.

It was a heavy pull day for me (which is almost exclusively back and rear delt work since my bis are unproportionally big) so I didn't expect a ton of pump. After my third set of deadlifts I had a solid lower back pump going (unusual for me on a heavy day vs a hypertrophy day) but my forearms were jacked. I ha to busy out the straps just to continue since I could barely clench my hands.

Seated rows also created a monster back pump (not painful mind you but very noticeable). Overall my forearms felt like they might explode most of the session and vascularity was off the charts. I would highly recommend trying this if you're looking for a little extra pump. I'm almost scared to see what it would do on a bi/tri superset day... Might not be able to move ha!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was able to trial these from the guys over at SNS and its no wonder they're giving some away... Once you try them you'll be hooked! This was the first time I've tried a product strictly meant to give a pump so I was a bit skeptical to say the least.

Took 4 pills (1g total) 60min pre workout with a 25g shake. I had eaten 1 carb meal about 2 hrs prior to this as well.

It was a heavy pull day for me (which is almost exclusively back and rear delt work since my bis are unproportionally big) so I didn't expect a ton of pump. After my third set of deadlifts I had a solid lower back pump going (unusual for me on a heavy day vs a hypertrophy day) but my forearms were jacked. I ha to busy out the straps just to continue since I could barely clench my hands.

Seated rows also created a monster back pump (not painful mind you but very noticeable). Overall my forearms felt like they might explode most of the session and vascularity was off the charts. I would highly recommend trying this if you're looking for a little extra pump. I'm almost scared to see what it would do on a bi/tri superset day... Might not be able to move ha!
Next time try this. Glycophase with your pre workout meal, then 1g Agmatine with a glass of juice or Gatorade about 30 min pre... try not to ****ing explode

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
5/5

SNS Agmatine gave me insane pumps in the gym and each workout felt great!

SheldonHaynie

SheldonHaynie

Awards
Great stuff!! Key supp in my preworkout stack everyday!! :thumbsup:

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
5/5

I used the product for three days taking the max dose of 4 pills pre-workout. My workouts have been a lot more intense than usual. I have a steady sweat the entire workout. Pumps are great. Strength is up. I will definitely be using this product more in the future.

Reactions: mw1
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I highly recommend this product! I received a sample pack of 12 capsules (250 mg each). I split them up for different purposes:
1. 4 pre-bed one night. I didn't notice a ton of benefits from this, as I had a rest day the next day. I did take 2 caps at night with carbs before a workout day, and the pumps were great.
2. 2-4 caps 45 minutes to an hour before workout gave me some crazy pumps. I could literally feel the blood flowing into my forearms and biceps during curls. Today the pump was exceptional, which is crazy as I only took 2 caps and I had been on the lower carb end for three solid days. I did mine mostly pre-workout for the pumps.

I recommend that you play around with dosing schemes and times to see where your sweet spot is.

This is not only a pump product, but also can helps with mood. It seemed to have a more deep sleep when I took the 1 gram, but i also took a little Phenibut as well. From what I understand, it is purported to increase GH release when taken before bed. Not sold on this, but would be interesting to see on a long-term basis.

Also works well as a GDA.

I highly recommend this product for pump purposes, though. I had a great response to it.

fast00

fast00

Awards
5/5

Product is great received some samples from the reps
pump was great lasted way till after my workout i would deff buy again

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Got a sample.
Took 4 caps before a workout 3 days in a row.
No matter how much volume in the workout, no effect.

SheldonHaynie

SheldonHaynie

Awards
Got a sample.
Took 4 caps before a workout 3 days in a row.
No matter how much volume in the workout, no effect.
I use the SNS Agmatine Powder before every weight workout and it works AMAZINGLY!! Everyone I know that has used it has used capsules or powder both work great, your experience may have been due to other factors like hydration, food intake, etc. Not sure exactly, but I definitely would not give up on SNS Agmatine it is one hell of a product my brother!! :biggthumpup:

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Had a sample pack and gave it the old honest try. Didn't notice much. From reading other reviews here I think I need to do a longer run to give it an honest review. The sample pack was greatly appreciated but not enough to really truly see how the product performs. I would like to run a full bottle to see .... research does show that the product has potential. Budget is VERY tight at the moment so unfortunately my serious test-drive of this product will have to wait. ..... unless of course SNS feels generous and wants to send me a bottle to try. :) unbiased, very detailed and honest review of the product would be the result.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
5/5

It does what it's supposed to! I love the convenience of the caps!