Product information... View for more details

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 out of 5 rating for Speed Xtreme (80 servings)

I'm not a huge fan of DAA in pre-workout products, so I wouldn't use this unless it were a part of or in place of the DAA in a cycle I was planning to run. That said, it's a pretty simple ingredient profile, but I had a few very good workouts when using it. I haven't tried the updated version without the 1,3 dmaa, yet, but if/when I do, I'll provide a review for it, as well.

This isn't the best pre-workout out there, but it was cheap and did give me some great energy/focus.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed the original speed xtreme, but the flavors were terrible, and the ultra concentrate version was pretty awesome. Can't wait to try the 3rd version.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
5 out of 5 rating for Speed Xtreme (80 servings)

i love this product.
great ingredients and flavor... one of the best of its kind.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

i only tried samples of this version....but speed v3 the current version gets a 5 from me!!!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
5/5

aste: so i pour this into my shaker cup and before i poured the water in, i took a quick wif to see what it smelled like. it didnt smell too great so i was thinkin the flavor wouldbt that good...but boy was i freakin wrong!!!!!!! i took a quick sip before i chugged it and omg, i thought i was drinkin some expensive foreign lemonade. it was amazing!!!!!!!!!! if they honestly sent me extra samples, i would mixed another and chugged em all 10/10

Focus: they did it right over here. all i thought about was pickin up the weight after each set and just keep goin. usually i end up havin small convo's with people but i basically told em to fu** off, im in my fu**in zone!!!!! it has just set after after set with little breaks in between. 10/10

Pump: one of the most things i look for in a pre and this had it. it was just the right amount of pump, enough to hav the muscles nice and tight but not too much where they cramp up like crazy. veins were poppin out nicely and stickin out for a good hour after workout. 10/10

Energy: kicked in right after 15min of taking it. im drivin to the gym and couldt freakin wait to get in their. right when i parked the car i couldnt wait and just ran to the weights. energy was their throughtout the whole workout and it wasnt a jittery feeling at all, like a fresh kick in the ass feeling to keep going and not stop. 10/10

Overall: im just gonna say this, i just bought an 80 serving tub without thinking about it.