• Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

*Note: I ran Mass HGH in conjunction with Testodrol X9 also from Lecheek. The final review is from that stack.

I didn't really change the dosing around at any point during this run from the recommendations. The only timing related change was how long before bed I took the Mass HGH. I wish I could comment about the effects of Mass HGH on putting me to sleep but I'm extremely strange in this regard....I fall asleep very quickly all the time! Just lucky there I guess. Where I'm unlucky is I'm horrible when waking up. I hate getting out of bed, I'm groggy, want to fall back asleep and generally nasty for the first hour or so of being up. Although it's hard to say exactly what product is doing what when running multiple things for a company I attribute and assume Mass HGH is responsible for me waking up so refreshed. Quite frankly with the exception of maybe one or two days this combo had me bouncing out of bed. I don't know if I was in a deeper more refreshing sleep and that's why I woke up feeling like Christmas, but I can tell you it was great! A little over midway through the log I decided to order another bottle (since have done one more, stupid Nutraplanet sales) of Mass HGH because of this effect alone!

Another area I think the product shines is in regards to recovery. For a lot of the log I was working with very high reps and sets. Definitely some damage causing workouts! Much more than usual in fact. I really think this combo kept the DOMS at bay and had me raring to get back in the gym. General aggression and strength seemed higher, probably a result of the Testodrol X9's effects on boosting testosterone. Didn't notice much in the oily skin department which a lot of people look for with test booster's, but I usually don't get real oily anyways. Libido was strong throughout the entire run, probably a little better than the normal raring to go!

So what were some of my results: Well my goal was to lean down and I've definitely done that dropping a few pounds. I think I look leaner, but very full. My girlfriend has some "after" pictures on her camera snapped a few days ago that will be posted once she returns (didn't get them off her camera before her family vacation!)

As some final thoughts I would say that I was extremely pleased with my run of these two products. One of the drawbacks of running more than one product is trying to figure out what does what or what is having which effect when looking to recommended to other users. I have no hesitation recommending people to give this combination a run. As I have a few bottles of Mass HGH it will be interesting to see the effects from that product alone. I do think Lecheek has two solid products in this category and frankly have what's looking like a nice line right now.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

massHGH: 10/10 - by far the best supplement of it's kind. 30-60 mins after taking my dose I'm out like a light and wake far less frequently during the night. I also feel like my sleep is much deeper and more refreshing. I would recommend this to anyone and will continue to use it myself for sure!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Big thanks to the guys at Lecheek for letting me run two bottles of their entire stack .

Cut right to the chase.

dosing 9
Very simple its pills so they easy to swallow, take 2-3 pills before bed.

The stack I had.
speed x3 , Tx9 ,and AD3.
I had took Tx9 and speed x3 before so I know what to expect from those.

Effectiveness 9- 10 ( 2 PARTS )
( SLEEP )
This stuff gave me great recovery and great sleep every time. I do think by month 2 the effects was not as strong as the first 3- 5 weeks. I did not get insane spooky dreams like I have from just a simple ZMA product. But I was able to work hard at the gym every time due to the recovery from this.

( HUMAN GROWTH and STRENGTH )
I did grow and bulk very well on this. I was gaining weight. Not the leanest I would have liked but I did grow, shoulders and back the most, All the while setting PR's so I know it was not just me eating poorly. I was gaining muscle. I did however loose the leaner look I was once holding but I will blame that on my diet. I was able to break some very personal records for myself while on this so that needs to be noted.

Value 8-9
You can get this all the time for around 25 bucks and I have seen it for as low as 18 on some sites. I do think you should run this at least 2 bottles to get the most from it.

Overall
Great for recovery and sleep, Great for bulking , just watch the diet.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I wanna thank Marms and the rest of the Lecheek family for giving me the opportunity to run this product. I have to say it is the best HGH product I have used and this is why! The first few days didn't really notice much at all. I always pass out fine and sleep like a baby but always wake up groggy. With this product within the first week I noticed waking up a lot more alert and rested. Even with only a few hours of sleep I felt great. As time moved on I noticed an increase in recovery which is a huge plus. Strength has been holding after coming off cycle as well. Around the 3rd week there was a few days where I got restless. Couldn't tell you if it was the product or not but it passed and my sleep quality went back to being amazing. I like this product a lot and will be purchasing more! Thank you!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
never tried lacheek but i do enjoy lecheek ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol yea yea! That's the second time haha

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
5/5

Ok,so first off I want to say thanks to Matty and Lecheek for the opportunity to log/review MassHGH.I have only ever tried one similar product and to be honest did not expect much based on my past experience,man was I wrong and it was a fun product!

Dosing/taste:
Dosing was as easy as could be,take 3 caps before bed,none of the empty stomach or with food stuff to worry about.I cant comment on taste as it was capsules,but I did not have any nasty burps or bad taste after swallowing.

Sides/negatives:
The first couple of weeks after I started taking Mass HGH,I had some extreme acne breakouts,which went away by the end of the bottle.I also had some very wierd cravings while using this,one of which was milk,and another being cream cheese!I do feel like the effects started to wear off towards the end of the bottle,I would love to try 2 bottles in the future to see how it compares.

Effects:
Wow,thats the best way I know how to start this,Mass HGH delivered in so many ways I never expected it to.The most noticeable and enjoyeable effect had to be the sleep.I slept amazing while using this product,every single night from the first dose to the last.I did not just sleep well,but no matter how little sleep I recieved I woke up feeling well rested and ready to go,and there were a few nights I only got 3-4 hours of sleep.The next thing that was a big plus for me was the increased recovery,which I am sure plays into the better sleep,but I was going hard in the gym almost daily,hitting the weights 5-6 times a week and was hardly ever sore the next day,also DOMS was almost non-existent.I started to notice myself staring in the mirror a lot more when getting ready,and quickly came to notice that upon waking up in the morning I was looking like I just walked out of the gym fully pumped.I seemed to be feeling somewhat pumped throughout the day and muscle density was up as well.I did notice a very good increase in vascularity,I had veins in my lower abdomen and upper legs that I rarely ever see,and they were there all day!I did hit a few PR's while on Mass HGH,I can not fully attribute it to the product,but at times I was just a total beast and I was on a stim break while using this so that really surprised me.A few things that were not as extreme,but are worth noting is I seemed to have a heightened libido,and was in a better overall mood throughout the day.I also want to note that at no point after dosing did I actually feel tired or groggy,a few times I didnt get right to bed as planned and it did not bring me down,but when I did lie down and close my eyes that was it.I normally wake up multiple times throughout the night if for nothing else to go pee,I rarely ever even woke up to pee.

Value:
This is one thing about the product I would like to see changed,but I think thats the case with any product we see.The price is not terrible,but I do feel could be more reasonable.It can be found here at NP for $34.95,which I can say is not bad for all the benefits I recieved from it,but there are some more competitive priced products that *claim* to offer the same thing.I have seen it on sale and as part of some deals in the past,so at any point I see it reduced I will grab what I can.

Overall:
I was extremely impressed with Mass HGH.I stated above I have only ever used 1 product that is in the HGH category,and did not expect much from this aside from better sleep.I was proven wrong and even the sleep I did expect was much better than I imagined it would be.This product had minimal sides and plenty of positive effects,I will be running this again in the future and trying it with 2 bottles back to back.I would recommend this to someone looking into HGH type products or needing help with sleep and recovery.My whole outlook has been changed of HGH products based on my experience with Mass HGH.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
excellent review

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Lecheeck's Mass HGH as part of a recent very successful pct. The thing I liked most was how well I slept while on it, and not just a regular sleep. I slept very deeply. Woke up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. My recovery time seemed to be much better as well. I was able to keep my size and much of my strength. I would recommend Mass HGH to anyone looking to keep or pack on muscle.

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
5/5

Lecheek Nutrition’s MassHGH is a highly effective product that functions on multiple levels to improve results. It is one of those rare products you can actually FEEL working!

Lecheek defines MassHGH on their website as “The first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy…” While the ingredient profile does lend itself in this direction based on the research associated with each component, it can be hard for a user to say for certain what is and isn’t working. This product does have some consistent effects that I think clearly show it IS working.

Formula Overview

Each 3 capsules of MassHGH contains 2,300mg of the following proprietary MassHGH Blend:

Chlorophytum Borivilianum
Velvet Bean
4-aminobutanic acid
Centella Asiatica
Glycyrrhiza Glabra
Catharanthus Rosus
4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl
Valarian Root
Withania Somnifera

I won’t break down each ingredient here however, I encourage you to research the various components to learn more if you’re inclined to see how MassHGH is able to be so effective.

Dosing is very simple – one 3 capsule serving 30-60mins prior to bed

Effectiveness:
There’s no other way to put it other than this stuff works. One of the most prominent effects one should feel from MassHGH is the sleep aid aspect. I normally have trouble getting a good nights sleep and have tried numerous sleep aids (Controlled Labs REDuctionPM, NoxitropinPM, Nocturnabol, etc) and have to say that MassHGH has trumped everything I’ve tried so far. The consistency I experienced with quality sleep was top notch.
The second strongest and consistent effect I had from this was associated with increased testosterone. In the spirit of full disclosure, I was stacking this with a testosterone booster (PES AnaBeta Elite) and an Aromatase Inhibitor (PES Erase Pro) but what I experienced seemed to be more tied to my body’s circadian rhythms fostered by the quality sleep I was getting. Every morning I would wake up with consistent morning wood. I’ve found that at 39 years old this isn’t always the case but when MassHGH was added to the repertoire, it certainly was!
The third strongest and most noticeable effect I experienced was more prominent vascularity upon waking. Since my diet at the time of taking this was more in line with maintaining and recomping, I felt this was attributable to MassHGH since I wasn’t stripping fat off.
I experienced no negative side effects that I would attribute to this product. Also, my recovery seemed to improve because of the quality of sleep I was getting. Not necessarily quantity, because there were several nights where I got very little sleep, but I was still able to wake up refreshed and WITHOUT a sleep hangover. This is absolutely key for me because many products I’ve tried will leave me groggy for hours the following day which is unacceptable in my world.

Value:
This isn’t the cheapest product out there - when compared to other sleep aids – but it’s not just another sleep aid. MassHGH excels in this area but for me, it did a lot more as well. For around $30 you can get yourself a solid 30 nights worth of quality sleep and a kick in the old testosterone to boot. Like anything else, we all want to pay for quality and results and Lecheek provides just that. I look at MassHGH as being a product I will cycle into my supplementation multiple times throughout the year. I think it’s good to take a break from various types of products during the year, but I can honestly say that when the last few capsules poured out into my hand I was already convincing myself that I should be taking this year round. Personally, I plan to use MassHGH a minimum of one month per quarter.

Overall:
The only reason why this isn’t getting a 10 from me is because I was stacking it with other products that may have contributed to some of the positive effects and there were a few nights where I didn’t stay asleep all night long. I know, I’m a harsh critic, but believe me, you won’t be disappointed.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

10/10

I dosed Mass HGH 30-45 minutes pre-bed every night for 30 days. I LOVED the dreams on this stuff. This helped me fall asleep and to stay asleep. I normally have to take Benadryl and/or melatonin for sleep, I really didn't need it for this.

I took this with Ripped Cocktail and HyperT2 as a cut stack, and it ended up being a solid recomp. I cut BF% and Gained some lean body mass. In 30 days I lost 10 pounds, look bigger (muscles) and my pants fit more loosely.

I will definitely be using this product with Ripped Cocktail and Hyper T2 for EVERY SINGLE CUT or recomp in the future.

Thanks Lecheek!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
5/5

I just finished a thirty day cycle of Mass HGH and TX-3. Sleep has been AMAZING. I fall right to sleep every night and sleep throughout the night. I have been recovering faster than usual from my workouts which has been awesome I get to workout more. I would highly recommend this product.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

I had shoulder surgery a little over a year ago and started working out again about last April. I was unable to recover from anything and would always be sore it seemed like. Didn't matter what I did. I tried upping protein, creatine, working out every other day, stretching, etc. I bought this from the Black Friday sale and I am sure glad I did. Main thing I was looking for was recovery. Awesome. I am sore at times, but recover quickly. I even up my leg workouts. Sleep was also very good. Slept right through the night and woke up feeling fresh except for the first couple days. It usually takes me a couple days to get use to a product like this. My strength also has increased. Not a ton, but it did enough for me to notice in my journal. I have tried 2 other products like this but this is my favorite. Its way cheaper than the other 2 products I have tried like this as well.

The downside to this product is that I was always hungry. I stacked it with OxyBlack and Hyper T2. I took OxyBlack around 11 and T2 around 7am and 6pm. Then took MassHGH around 10-11pm. I could just eat and eat if I wanted to. I got stronger every week and did not gain any weight so I was happy about that. I am still taking it, but only for another week then I will stop and that will by my 45 days.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
5/5

marms hooked me up with some Mass HGH late last year and I am finally getting to the review.

In short, I enjoyed Mass HGH. What I liked about it was that I got some nice, deep, restful sleep. I also liked that I could eat food with some calcium in it, which is a nice bonus.

Each morning I felt stronger and looked leaner. It would not take long for this stuff to kick in. Although, I think I build up a slight tolerance on those final days.

All in all, if you want a quality GH supp, that will get you some quality sleep to repair your body, run Mass HGH!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

In retrospect, this supplement did a lot more for me then I expected. I was able to eat basically junk most of the cycle (thanks to the holidays...) and only gained about 1lb. I didn't even think about the improved body comp that could occur from this so as I reflect on it I am very pleasantly surprised. Mass HGH was effective from the first dose and continued throughout the cycle.

Pros:
- First dose effectiveness
- Vivid dreams
- Nutrient partitioning/increased insulin sensitivity (as referenced by terrible diet with minimal to no weight gain - aka "dirty recomp" ha)
- Increased recovery (as referenced by less DOMS after most heavy days and if there were, reduced time before they were gone)
- Deep sleep (woke up less and fell back to sleep easier)
- Easy dosing (just take before bed)

Cons:
- Morning grogginess/ trouble getting out of bed if not enough sleep

Overall, this was a big winner for me with the exception of the morning grogginess on days that I had to be up early (ie - work days ha). Luckily much of this cycle was over my holiday break so this was not a big issue but I could see it being in future cycles. The sleep that I got was amazing in both depth, dreams, and recovery. I would highly recommend this supplement for anyone looking for the benefits proposed. Again, it does what it says.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
5/5

I am on my second bottle now both ordered from the Strong Supplement Shop, whatevers in the formula i noticed early on that it works in maintaining my weight and somehow at the same time increasing my muscle size, off course there is the added benefits of refreshing sleep as i take a couple a caps close to bed time

For my second bottle i am running it with Endosurge Turbo and the combo is brilliant as the ET enhances the effects of the Mass HGH and keeps me revving in top gear by recovering really fast after workouts not forgetting excellent libido and waking up more often with a solid hard wood.

plifter42

Awards
5/5

Loved taking this product. 30-60 minutes before bedtime. Sense of well being, and waking up feeling good, and looking good in the mirror after waking up from taking this. Best HGH product on the market right now in my opinion. Always a fan of Lecheek's products personally.

lumbe

Awards
I still have a box of old version t-x3 with amristane you can 'stack with Mass HGH thanks

Dr.JJ

Awards
5/5

I keep a jar of this stuff handy. I first tried it to see if I could have any luck with the growth hormone increase it claims. What I found out it does is give me restful sleep without too much groggyness. As long as I was able to get 7-8 hours of sleep I would wake up feeling rejuvenated. Less sore by upto 25% on leg days.
It was especially helpful to set off the energy drinks I would take too late in the evening (past9PM).

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I did a Mass HGH run. Finishing up w/ AD3-PCT. mild results. Really think I can attest most of it to diet/training/rest. Anybody care to disagree?

jewelshahin

Awards
Nice products. I like this product. Very nice and best reviews.

cguarino21

Awards
does anybody have any thoughts about Mass HGH and Hyper T2 - both from Lecheek Nutrition

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Mass HGH is pretty solid, except it makes me get up 2-3 times/night to pee. Any tips? Is there another time of day that you have experimented with taking it? Thanks! Ike

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Mass HGH makes me get up 2-3 times in the middle of the night to pee. Any one have tips? Have you taken it day time with any success?