• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 out of 5 rating for T-911 OG (Oral Version) (75 mL)

nice energy boost and a very interesting flavor! I like 2-3mls about 30 mins before my workout and it really helps to increase my focus and keep my energy level up (which can be a challenge at 430am!). This is a really solid energy support product, and I will definitely be buying it again.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
3/5

OK I want to thank some over at LG Sciences for letting me try the New T-911 Liquid . They was kind enough to send two bottles of it for free.

Quick summary
I have to take more than twice dosage to notice anything.
Libido boost
Energy boost.

Ok so what is this?
This is listed as a Test booster. Some have called it a PH. It does contain EpiAndrosterone, a prohormone that increases gains in strength and definition. But At a very small amount.

I honestly Do not think this as a Ph. It is more like a test booster to me. Basically same effects as I have had from other test booster, But I will get to that..

------------------------Ingredients: 6-------------------
Its a Prop blend so its very hard to tell what is what but here is what they say is in it.

Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin, 3b-Androsterone, Resveratrol, Yohimbine 116mg

------------------------Dosing 5---------------
This stuff at first the tast was awful. After I got used to I didnt mind it that much. Its a liquid you hold under your tongue for about 1 min. 3ml dose seemed to be a bit much to hold there for a while. Kinda annoying.

-------------------------Effectiveness 7---------------------
Let me say that on the first bottle I was taking the recommended dose of 2 ml twice a day . I took this for about 2 weeks and noticed nothing. I felt nothing I contacted LG and asked what I should do. They asked my stats . I told them and they suggested me going up to over twice the dose. I ended up going with 3 ml in morning 2 ml before workout and 3 ml at bed. Well this worked!.
After going up to this I felt a more " Aware " feeling. I cant say it was a Alpha feeling like DAA gives but I just was more aware of things and felt on top of my game so to speak. I did go up on lifts I seemed to bulk a bit more and not be a lean looking as normally. But this did increase my hunger pretty hard. I was downing carbs like never before. I can tell in my stomach too! :( But I do look fuller now.

Now although this was working fairly well the libido was touch and go. Some days Insane . Others I could care less. But the days it was on.. it was really good. I had morning wood everyday on this. lol

------------------------Value 6-----------------
I have seen this from anywhere from 45 to 21$ so it ranges pretty well across the board. Nutraplanet has the best deal at 21$ But for 20 bucks you can get some D-pol or just plain DAA and be set and know what you are getting..

------------------------Overall 6-------------------------
I am going to rate this a bit lower due to the fact that its so low dosed I had to use so much more than normal. I think if you are one of the lucky ones that respond well to this it would be great , I am not one of those people . All I pretty much go was increase hunger and some strength gains which I think was more of a switch to a new creatine than anything. I honestly think the Placebo effect comes in on this product. They do a great job on trying to make you think you are getting a super hardcore booster that is border line PH. So for some never taking something that truly works like DAA, I think they would love this stuff. For me. I have had better to be blunt. I want to still thank LG for allowing me to try this though. It was fun and maybe one day I will find time to run a stack of their stuff and see what happens.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honest review, sorry to hear it didn't knock your socks off.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
good review man

zv3

zv3

Awards
My T-911 says take 1ml twice a day, you guys take 2ml twice a day? I weight 240lbs and 1ml is not doing much. Let me know if I should go up in dosage.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so judging by the title are they all not orals?