LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/5

Definitely an amazing product for quite a few reasons. The first being energy! I get loads of energy while dosing this product and really enjoy taking this right before my work out. I feel like I sweat a lot more during both lifting and cardio and I can feel a huge difference when I don't take it. The appetite suppression was so-so for me sometimes it seemed to make a difference and sometimes it didn't. I'm on a lean bulk so I really don't look for this in a product anyway so I'm glad it didn't completely turn me of to food. I did stay pretty lean during this run which very well could have been helped by the fat smack but I also keep a strict training schedule and diet so I can't say it was all from the fat burner. During the first few weeks of using this I had to chase it with food to avoid having a burning sensation in my throat and stomach most likely due to the black pepper extract in the product. Taking it with fish oil or a scoop of peanut butter or a small glass of milk cleared it right up for me. After a few weeks I didn't really have this issue very often though.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
4/5

I've never really used any other Thermogenics except OxyElite Pro... But I can say I loved FatSmackXr. I'm still running it. The extended energy release is awesome. I'm never jittery but I always seem to have energy even with a carb deficent diet. I'd say two caps is a good morning boost instead of coffee and one a few hours later will ensure you good energy.

Also, the heat factor is awesome! I never sweat in the gym like I do when I'm taking FatSmack. I've actually asked some guys in the gym "is it really hot in here today" when I first started taking it...

All in all, I'd say it's a great product but it's all about diet when it comes to cutting. However, FSxr will give you that extra boost for sure.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
4/5

I want to thank PURUS Labs for the opportunity to log Fat Smack XR. Using this product has helped me take another huge step toward my goals.

I found that fat smack very effectively suppressed my appetite. I normally have a large appetite and difficulty with dieting because I'm miserably hungry all the time. With Fat Smack I easily cut down my intake for the day. In fact at times I would have difficulty finding any appetite at all. I had to make sure I waited until after dinner with my family before I would take my first dose. I'm a third shifter so dinner is my breakfast.

Using FS as a pre workout was also a huge plus. The energy that I got from it was very clean. No jitters or shakes and the sweat just poured! I don't believe I received the long sustained energy that I read most got out of this. I got about two or three hours of good clean energy with no crash, so this helped greatly during the third shift witching hours. During cardio I don't think I've ever sweated so heavily. I easily kept my heart rate in a fat burning zone as opposed to using a pw. Pre workouts usually make it impossible for me to stay at a consistent heart but fat smack really helped me here.

The biggest thing is I lost weight without losing strength! I weighed in yesterday. Grand total was 9 pounds. I feel better look better and have only 28 pounds left to go before I hit my goal!

Weigh in on the 9th

Yesterday's weigh in

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Win/Win!

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Weighed in this morning at 166.8 lbs for a total of 21 lbs lost. I have continued to measure both biceps, quads and waistline. I have dropped 1/4 inch off my biceps, 1/2 inch off my quads andnI have dropped from a 33 to a 29 inch waist line.
It's has been a great ride and I appreciate Purus for allowing me the opportunity to log it for them. I would highly recommend Fat Smack to anyone looking to shed some fat. Keeping in mind that diet and exercise must be used along side Fat Smack for best results.
Thanks again to Grambo and Purus labs for this great opportunity.