• Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
5/5

I felt really good on LeanEFX Refined and the appetite suppression was right where I like it, not completely destroyed but to where I can more effectively manage the constant calorie deficit. No crazy jittery energy but a more "motivating me to go do something physical" type of thing. I can't really say much about the "fat loss" as your diet is really the key there and I don't know if I would have lost less without it save for overeating due to lack of control in the appetite department. If you are looking for something to help keep you on target however, this may be a great fit for you.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took the old stuff and absolutely loved it. - How would you compare this to the original?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I never tried the other formula

Ronin910

Ronin910

Awards
I took the old stuff and absolutely loved it. - How would you compare this to the original?
I used both the original and the refined. Original worked awesome.. To be honest, the refined version didn't feel any different than when I wasn't using anything. So from my experience I would say that it was a waste of my money, even with the discount I got. But that's my experience with it. I always suggest that people try things out on their own as everyone's body is different and react differently to supplements.