Dexaprine (60 Caplets)
Dexaprine (60 Caplets)

Manufacturer:

iForce Nutrition

Price: $27.99

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 4.5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

Dexaprine (60 Caplets)

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

5 out of 5 rating for Dexaprine (60 Caplets)

Ran this sample pack of 5 days and had the following experiences:

The last and 5th day of my experience with dexaprine didnt get updated and I am so sorry , I had done it from over my phone and thought it had sent :S! Sorry I'm retyping it as of right now:

It was a Saturday , and it was Bench Press day , now I am the kind of person that usually only sweats in 2 worokouts mostly , squat day and deadlift day, with occasional wetting of the shoulders on OH Press day...But never been a Chest day sweating person unless I really go HIGH volume , drop sets-supersets-low rest time kinda workout. This day was the one where Dexaprine took me by surprise , I usually do my warm ups on the bar with fairly light weight mostly working up to 125lbs or so with 10-12 reps of 4-5 sec negatives and explosive movement with wide grips , to then switch to regular bench pressing for workout sets with medium grip and explosiveness only when feeling c0cky or with a chick nearby.
    By the time my last warm up set was done I got up from the bench and it had my silhouette printed on it in a nice coating of sweat! This was just the first time it surprised me , but where it shone brightly was in my drop-sets for weighted dips. I'm usually beat by the time weighted dips come around and simply do straight heavy sets , but the pump and sweats I was getting were marvelous and I just kept pushing it to sweat out even more , by the time my triple drop set of BW+50X10 -> BW+25x10 -> BWx15 was gone I was a pool of sweat and still had energy to do my triceps pushdowns.

This concludes 5 days of trying the NEW Dexaprine. My final words on it , and as it can be proven by my documented experiences throughout the 5 days I tried it , is that it is milder on the stim side , yes indeed it is , but I found it BETTER with the Clean Energy it provides, it is just wonderful how I did not once felt laggy or groggy on the evenings like I used to. Energy I would say lasts me around anywhere between 10-12 hours , jitter free and focus-enhancing power indeed, as for the apetite suppression I find it kinda lasts around 6-8 hours for me , but that is more than enough since I took it and trained around 7am and by 12-1pm is meant to be my IF Fast break , and it still lets me eat without feeling full , though one day I did push it back around 2 hours for I really wasn't hungry at all , and eating that much with Lean Gains can be quite hard if you are not hungry.
    Compared to the OLD Dexaprine I give this NEW one a 9.5/10 , reason for not being a 10 its because I AM Highly stim tolerant and I'm not sure if I would develop an easy resistance to this good effects it presents , and it is far better than the 8/10 I gave the old dexaprine , the cracked out Feeling I had from the OLD one was kinda bad sometimes. I really Enjoyed this one VERY much and think its by far the best OTC Fat burner on the market now that the 1,3 ban has closed upon us.

Will I be buying the New Dexaprine? Definitely , I would recommend anyone doing so , specially since it did drain the water and weight out of me during a recomp , which is where I find most Fat Burners lack power , on the Recomp scheme , just imagine this , if the New Dexaprine is THIS effective on a Recomp , just how effective will it be on a Cut? I imagine pretty solid as it does provide , clean long lasting energy , long lasting apetite suppression and a HUGE thermogenic effect.

Thanks to Vaungh and iForce for letting me sample this , and again I apologize I had uploaded this from my phone on Saturday , but I guess it didn't go through and I did not check it until today.<br>Ran this sample pack of 5 days and had the following experiences:
  2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.09%
    Achievements Activity Pro

4/5

i received a few samples of these and wanted to try em out. i took it last week for the whole week, popped em preworkout some days with empty stomach others of full stomach and i must say that i really felt it at the gym. like more awake and focused and not jittery at all, even felt a bit euphoric at times. i like this stuff a lot and def gonna pick up a bottle this week. well worth it guys, just wanted to give a review
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I been taking for 2 weeks and no results

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dexaprine (60 Caplets)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0