REM P.M. (60 capsules)
REM P.M. (60 capsules)

Manufacturer:

MAN

Price: $34.95

Rating: 4.33 out of 5 stars, based on 3 total reviews.
Rated: 4.33 out of 5 Read all 3 reviews

Submit New Review

REM P.M. (60 capsules)

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.8%
    Achievements Activity Pro

5/5

well finished my samples this weekend and gonna review.
    ok so i wanted to take this to to see how it would help me with sleep considering im always up and stressed lately and see if itll help with prew stims to knock out.

Sleep: 10/10 this stuff knocked me out right away most of the time. i pop em, close my eyes and outa no where its morning. ther was not one night where i did not fall asleep. there were some times where i woke up at night but just fell asleep right after and it was a nice deep sleep.

Fatloss: 5/10 cant really say much considering it was only 15 days but my ther was a little more definition comin in slowly so i would say a month of this stuff would be great especially if diet is on check. my appetite was decreased also throughout my day.

Stress: 10/10 i dont no what it was but i was so much less stressed throughout my day and just felt great. i didnt think about stuff that usually keeps me thinkin all day and felt just normal

Mood/Feeling: like stated above, felt great. always happy, positive, and everything was great.

Overall: 8/10 only reason not 10/10 cuz i didnt do full month and diet wasnt on check as much but this would be a def 10/10 other than that. if u wanna sleep, lose weight, feel great, this is what u need. MAN did a great job with this product and highly recommend.
  2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.59%

4/5

Sleep: 9/10 Usually 20 - 30 mins after taking this I fell right to sleep. I did wake up ocassionally throught the night and was very groggy.

Fatloss: 5/10 Didn't really notice much in this area.

Stress: 8/10 Felt in a good mood and more relaxed through the day.

Overall: 8/10 Would be higher but It didn't keep me from waking up through the night and at times I was very groggy the next day. I enjoyed the product and would consider buying it.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I bought a bottle. First one tonight.
  4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.87%

4.5/5

Sleep: 10/10 Makes every hour of sleep count for at least 1.2 hours. I slept for 5 and a half hours on 1 cap of this and woke up as if i had had 7 hours, i expected to way more tired than i was.

Fatloss: 5/10 Cant say much since Ive only used it for a week.

Stress: 10/10 The simple fact that i feel better rested makes my stress go away, i can feel less cortisol being pumped in spite of short hours of sleep.

Mood/Feeling: Woke up with a smile on my face every day, no lethargy or anything.

Overall: 9/10 No supplement is perfect but this is my n1 option for sleep aid.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

thanks for all the positive feedback guys, glad you enjoyed your runs with REM PM
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

4/5

I came across MANís REM PM from an thread discussing sleep supps. Iíve been dealing with poor sleep for a while now and am actively looking for a replacement to OTC sleeping aids (mainly Diphenhydramine) since I no longer want to rely on these.

REM PM has a 430mg blend of the ingredients listed below.

Valeriana Officinalis Root Extract
    Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA)
    L-Tryptophan Ethyl Ester
    L-Carnitine
    Green Tea (98% polyphenols, 50% EGCG)
    Phosphatidyl-serine
    Ginkgo Biloba
    5-Hydroxytryptophan
    L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorycholine
    Melatonin

The product claims that the benefits of dosing REM P.M. includes Reduce Body Fat, Control Cortisol Levels, Promote REM Sleep, Promote Quality of Sleep, Support Adrenal System, Optimize Metabolic Rate (BMR).

Not sure about all that fancy stuff as I just look at it as a sleep aid.

Dosing:10/10
    The dosing on REM PM is simple. Just 1-2 small capsules 30 minutes before bed. No worries about having to dose it on a empty stomach. I tried 1 capsule a couple of nights but did not feel a significant effect. So I bumped it up to 2 capsules and definitely noticed an improvement. The productís slogan is ďOne Capsule + One Night = Leaner & HarderĒ. Didnít really test this out as I only had a few days supply and was more concerned with sleep.

Effectiveness:8/10
    I was not completely drowsy after dosing. This is not a product that will knock you out quickly. It slowly drifts you into a deep sleep (GABA I believe). I notice when I would fall asleep that I would sleep well. I would still wake up during the night, but fell back asleep quite easily.

Value:8/10
    You can pick this up for about $30. Just check NP before doing this review and they have it for $20 at the moment. $30 is average for a sleep supp. But $20 is a friggin DEAL!!

Overall:8/10
    This is a good product. Will definitely pick up a couple bottles for future use.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.57%

Been thinking about trying this out. Been having problems sleeping lately.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dynamic Formulas M-Stane, 60 capsules
    By no reason in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 09:49 PM
  2. Capsule Question
    By SummusMentis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 01:34 AM
  3. 60/25/15% Diet for cutting?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 08:39 AM
  4. how many mgs are in a capsule of 1AD?
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 05:48 PM