• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
5/5

well finished my samples this weekend and gonna review.
ok so i wanted to take this to to see how it would help me with sleep considering im always up and stressed lately and see if itll help with prew stims to knock out.

Sleep: 10/10 this stuff knocked me out right away most of the time. i pop em, close my eyes and outa no where its morning. ther was not one night where i did not fall asleep. there were some times where i woke up at night but just fell asleep right after and it was a nice deep sleep.

Fatloss: 5/10 cant really say much considering it was only 15 days but my ther was a little more definition comin in slowly so i would say a month of this stuff would be great especially if diet is on check. my appetite was decreased also throughout my day.

Stress: 10/10 i dont no what it was but i was so much less stressed throughout my day and just felt great. i didnt think about stuff that usually keeps me thinkin all day and felt just normal

Mood/Feeling: like stated above, felt great. always happy, positive, and everything was great.

Overall: 8/10 only reason not 10/10 cuz i didnt do full month and diet wasnt on check as much but this would be a def 10/10 other than that. if u wanna sleep, lose weight, feel great, this is what u need. MAN did a great job with this product and highly recommend.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Sleep: 9/10 Usually 20 - 30 mins after taking this I fell right to sleep. I did wake up ocassionally throught the night and was very groggy.

Fatloss: 5/10 Didn't really notice much in this area.

Stress: 8/10 Felt in a good mood and more relaxed through the day.

Overall: 8/10 Would be higher but It didn't keep me from waking up through the night and at times I was very groggy the next day. I enjoyed the product and would consider buying it.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
4.5/5

Sleep: 10/10 Makes every hour of sleep count for at least 1.2 hours. I slept for 5 and a half hours on 1 cap of this and woke up as if i had had 7 hours, i expected to way more tired than i was.

Fatloss: 5/10 Cant say much since Ive only used it for a week.

Stress: 10/10 The simple fact that i feel better rested makes my stress go away, i can feel less cortisol being pumped in spite of short hours of sleep.

Mood/Feeling: Woke up with a smile on my face every day, no lethargy or anything.

Overall: 9/10 No supplement is perfect but this is my n1 option for sleep aid.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
thanks for all the positive feedback guys, glad you enjoyed your runs with REM PM :)

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
4/5

I came across MAN’s REM PM from an thread discussing sleep supps. I’ve been dealing with poor sleep for a while now and am actively looking for a replacement to OTC sleeping aids (mainly Diphenhydramine) since I no longer want to rely on these.

REM PM has a 430mg blend of the ingredients listed below.

Valeriana Officinalis Root Extract
Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA)
L-Tryptophan Ethyl Ester
L-Carnitine
Green Tea (98% polyphenols, 50% EGCG)
Phosphatidyl-serine
Ginkgo Biloba
5-Hydroxytryptophan
L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorycholine
Melatonin

The product claims that the benefits of dosing REM P.M. includes Reduce Body Fat, Control Cortisol Levels, Promote REM Sleep, Promote Quality of Sleep, Support Adrenal System, Optimize Metabolic Rate (BMR).

Not sure about all that fancy stuff as I just look at it as a sleep aid.

Dosing:10/10
The dosing on REM PM is simple. Just 1-2 small capsules 30 minutes before bed. No worries about having to dose it on a empty stomach. I tried 1 capsule a couple of nights but did not feel a significant effect. So I bumped it up to 2 capsules and definitely noticed an improvement. The product’s slogan is “One Capsule + One Night = Leaner & Harder”. Didn’t really test this out as I only had a few days supply and was more concerned with sleep.

Effectiveness:8/10
I was not completely drowsy after dosing. This is not a product that will knock you out quickly. It slowly drifts you into a deep sleep (GABA I believe). I notice when I would fall asleep that I would sleep well. I would still wake up during the night, but fell back asleep quite easily.

Value:8/10
You can pick this up for about $30. Just check NP before doing this review and they have it for $20 at the moment. $30 is average for a sleep supp. But $20 is a friggin DEAL!!

Overall:8/10
This is a good product. Will definitely pick up a couple bottles for future use.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Been thinking about trying this out. Been having problems sleeping lately.