• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 out of 5 rating for Erase Pro (30 capsules)

Erase Pro is bar-none the best non-steroidal supplement on the market, in my opinion, right after or at least right beside a good pre-workout. If you have limited cash funds, get 1) great, comprehensive preworkout, and 2) Erase Pro. At least try it. This supplement gave me the results I had read about on the original Erase ... no exaggeration!

Erase Pro dramatically increases libido, dries you up and helps bring out muscle definition and vascularity, increases strength, and may have other benefits from its favorable effects on one's hormone profile. I, for instance, experienced a much higher quality of sleep while on Erase Pro. I have run Erase Pro twice for 30 days (including this latest run that should go on for 60 days), and even for 30 days it was a surprisingly great supplement. Oddly enough, I experienced no joint pain.

I highly recommend this to everyone looking to spend money on supplements. This is not your snake oil supplement disaster. It's a little expensive, but if you catch it on sale it's more than worth it. I would buy it even if it wasn't on sale, though.

LTFU

Awards
Great review. Did you have any problem with estrogen rebound?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
5 out of 5 rating for Erase Pro (30 capsules)

The BEST over the counter AI I have ever used.

After a SD run I went into PCT with test booster and SERM. After PCT I had a bad rebound of estrogen resulting in gyno symptoms and it agitated some gyno left from puberty. I bought some Erase Pro immediately until I could get Letro. Erase Pro stopped the sides the next day and over the course of a week slowly reduced it and brought me back to normal. Blood work showed that Erase Pro controlled my estrogen back down to normal levels while boosting my natural testosterone production.

I found that 1 pill a day was the dose I needed. I tried 2 pill a day but found my joints getting too dry. Erase Pro is a suicidal AI meaning it attacks the estrogen enzyme and stops production without chance of rebound. This is a great product for PCT after a cycle of AAS is perfect to stop the chance of estrogen rebound. I would NOT reccomend it for on cycle use just because it is so powerful and you want estrogen during the cycle to help with sex drive and keeping joints wet.

This product holds its own against other pharma grade AIs in my opinion and is always kept in my medcine drawer for emergencies.

Great job to the guys at PES for another great product.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LTFU, I did not have E rebound.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

Erase pro
By far the most effective and potent AI I have used. This will be my go to
product for estrogen control from here out. It does come with joint pain due to
how effective it is but I have found either dosing it every other day or daily
with a good joint support product has almost completely resolved any issue. The
product claims to have a side benefit of cortisol control and I would definitely
consider this a valid claim as I maintained a fairly lean physique even while I
was bulking.

Overall rating 9/10, 1 point deducted for joint pain.

DG27

Awards
5/5

Everybody knows that estrogen is the female hormone that we, as men, do not want in our body. This supplement is so good at preventing estrogen from staying in your body that you may have to cut your dose from 1 pill a day to 1 every 2-3 days, which will actually benefit you because it will last longer. It does a really good job of keeping excess water off as well. I really like PES Products and I use Erase Pro along with anabeta or anabeta/elite when I am cutting for competition. I also notice that it helps with keeping hardness and density in my muscles while on Erase Pro. Genius creators over at PES..>Good work with this one guys....I am a natural competitor so i can't speak for post cycle therapy, but I will say that i know other competitors who take it for post cycle and they RAVE about it. Overall just a darn good product...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been fortunate to run several bottles of Erase Pro. It is far and away the best AI I have ever tried. I have used many others from the original Erase to Inhibit E. None are as powerful as this. Within the first few days I started to notice greater vascularity with a much "drier" appearance. Even as I started (on a caloric deficit) to lean out more and more, my strength maintained and in certain lifts, even increased. I will say as well, that while many have complained about the drier joints, I have not had that too severely. I do know others have experienced it, but I do believe that it is a subjective issue. I highly recommend this to anyone, specifically over 30 years old, as I have found it to be a very effective AI. Great job for PES

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
thank you . can i take erase pro + testogen xr after compound 20 ?

RHaddad

Awards
QUESTION: I have recently bough a bottle of Anabeta elite and Erase Pro. Would it be more beneficial to stack them or take them back to back? Thanks for any help

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
QUESTION: I have recently bough a bottle of Anabeta elite and Erase Pro. Would it be more beneficial to stack them or take them back to back? Thanks for any help
Stacking them. Have you taken either of them as a stand alone yet though?

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
Well, i just finished my 1st bottle of Erase Pro. Definitely a product I will be using again. I noticed some thing right off the bat, this stuff is pretty potent! I have dried out significantly. Vascularity is up, and i have made some pretty good increases in the strength department. My libido is certainly up quite a bit. So much to be honest, i have a "hard" time controlling myself at the wrong places such as work. I surely notice some joint pain but nothing too overwhelming. A sign of a good product if you ask me. A few things i have also dealt with while taking Erase Pro is, a rise in my agitation, and nightmares. The anger part is pretty weird, almost like back in my d-bol days, the nightmares are crazy. Every single night i have a nightmare. I haven't added any other new products as of late so it has to be from this. 2 things i will gladly deal with for the positives of this product. I admittingly will be trying a 2nd bottle "post cycle" in about another 16 or so weeks. I will repost my thoughts once i am done. This bottle was taken without having taken a "cycle" first. Pricing may seem a little high for some, but well worth it. If you catch it on sale i would recommend picking it up. The pro's far outweigh the few small cons i had. Another PES product that is at the top of it's category for sure. Good work on the formulation.

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
4/5

Well, i just finished my 1st bottle of Erase Pro. Definitely a product I will be using again. I noticed some thing right off the bat, this stuff is pretty potent! I have dried out significantly. Vascularity is up, and i have made some pretty good increases in the strength department. My libido is certainly up quite a bit. So much to be honest, i have a "hard" time controlling myself at the wrong places such as work. I surely notice some joint pain but nothing too overwhelming. A sign of a good product if you ask me. A few things i have also dealt with while taking Erase Pro is, a rise in my agitation, and nightmares. The anger part is pretty weird, almost like back in my d-bol days, the nightmares are crazy. Every single night i have a nightmare. I haven't added any other new products as of late so it has to be from this. 2 things i will gladly deal with for the positives of this product. I admittingly will be trying a 2nd bottle "post cycle" in about another 16 or so weeks. I will repost my thoughts once i am done. This bottle was taken without having taken a "cycle" first. Pricing may seem a little high for some, but well worth it. If you catch it on sale i would recommend picking it up. The pro's far outweigh the few small cons i had. Another PES product that is at the top of it's category for sure. Good work on the formulation.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review bro. Think that's the first of heard of nightmares on EPRO. Glad you still liked the product. I use it in my pct and enjoy the product in a natty run.

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
Yeah man, every night I wake up. I just get myself calm and am able to fall right back asleep, so it isn't a huge turnoff.

Pet(e)

Awards
5/5

I've used a few bottles of Erase Pro this year. It's very effective and rates up there among my favorite like-minded products to lower estrogen while increasing testosterone.

I'd rank Erase Pro and Triazole as my favorites and I've used a number of these products over the years. I found it very effective and one could actually use it every second day especially if joint pain is noted... I did have a little at times, but nothing serious and maybe a good sign the estrogen is kept low. It's definitely a go to product in this category and has proven itself for so many already... don't just take my word for it. It can be a tad pricey at regular price, but this is an example of you get what you pay for in this industry. Once again, another highly effective and innovative product from the minds of PES.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used a few bottles of Erase Pro this year. It's very effective and rates up there among my favorite like-minded products to lower estrogen while increasing testosterone.

I'd rank Erase Pro and Triazole as my favorites and I've used a number of these products over the years. I found it very effective and one could actually use it every second day especially if joint pain is noted... I did have a little at times, but nothing serious and maybe a good sign the estrogen is kept low. It's definitely a go to product in this category and has proven itself for so many already... don't just take my word for it. It can be a tad pricey at regular price, but this is an example of you get what you pay for in this industry. Once again, another highly effective and innovative product from the minds of PES.
Thanks for the review pet(e).

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

I was running a cycle and taking Aromasin as my AI at 12.5mg/ed.
To put my Erase Pro to the test, I swapped out my Aromasin for it and ran one cap ed before bed.
It was strong enough to combat estrogen sides from 500mg/week of testosterone. I noticed no bloat, no gyno agitation, and was able to stay lean and hard for the month I ran it for.
Erase Pro kept me feeling normal, and is the only OTC AI I will consider now.
It does exactly what it says.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was running a cycle and taking Aromasin as my AI at 12.5mg/ed.
To put my Erase Pro to the test, I swapped out my Aromasin for it and ran one cap ed before bed.
It was strong enough to combat estrogen sides from 500mg/week of testosterone. I noticed no bloat, no gyno agitation, and was able to stay lean and hard for the month I ran it for.
Erase Pro kept me feeling normal, and is the only OTC AI I will consider now.
It does exactly what it says.
Great feedback fl3x. I too had great success while adding erase as an on cycle AI recently.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to like Erase Pro; however, it made the inside of my body feel how a raisin looks and irritated my joints via a dryness/mild pain combo.

Erase Pro also reduced the quality of my sexy-time. Horniness and ejaculate were attenuated and my ejaculations felt dry.

While Erase Pro had no effect on my work-out performance it did make my physique pop more consistently.

I can see how useful Erase Pro would be for a competitive builder when a show is in proximity, because it definitely makes what muscles one has "pop".

However, I am not involved in Bodybuilding competitions.
Interesting.

On 75mg my libido is great!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

In Review: Erase Pro

Having been a fan of the original Erase when I was given the opportunity to review Erase Pro I went in with high expecatations. Erase Pro is essentially Erase with some extra added goodies and whopping 75mg (a full 3 pill a day dose of Erase) and I couldn't wait to see the results. PES supplied me with a full bottle... and after I was 3 weeks in I was so thrilled with not only what I was seeing in the mirror but at how I was feeling that I decided to purchase my own bottle out of pocket and extend the 4 week period to a full 8 week run. 8 weeks of Erase Pro really shows the extent of what this AI is really capable of and right off the bat I'd like to say that this is what I'd recommend everyone run it for.

Erase Pro comes bottled with 30 pills that are capped at a much larger size compared to Erase and with a unique blue color. These are gel caps and I had no problem swallowing them down, even when they were taken alongside one pill of Anabeta Elite, 3 pills of Beta Alanine, and 3 pills of Orange Triad. For this 8 week run I ceased using fish oil because I had begun experimenting with the effects of ArA, GMS, and PES Enhanced as a preworkout.

I did not notice much happening within the first two weeks. I noticed that I was urinating more often but I was also drinking more water due to preparation for a half marathon. Even due to my increased food/water intake, I did not notice any bloating... in fact I started to notice a distinct "dry" look to myself in the mirror, especially upon waking up. Through the 8 weeks my waistline actually shrunk by about 1.5", the V-taper of the lower abs began to pop, the top abs and obliques began to show more and I noticed a hardening effect similar to what felt like excess water leaving my system. Most of you are probably assuming I had joint issues (which did plague me after a few weeks use of OG Erase) but to my surprise (even with lack of fish oil!) I had absolutely NONE! I was weight training 2-3x a week and running increasingly greater distances 3-4x a week and did not suffer from joint pain once. My libido even seemed to skyrocket the further in to the cycle I got... particularly the last 2 weeks. Woke up "excited" consistently. My strength even increased the further into my cycle (partially in part to Anabeta Elite) and my mood was constantly elevated!

Long story short, Erase Pro works... and it works WELL. It leaned me out, increased my libido, bumped up my strength and when combined with Anabeta Elite I managed to put on 11lbs throughout half-marathon training (in which I was expecting to LOSE weight)!

Kick ass job PES... this is OTC AI I will always use from now on. Can't wait to cycle this again!

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I just finished up a bottle of PES Erase Pro and here is my review.

Brief background: I'm a 39 year old male and I've been training for bodybuilding and using supplements for over 20 years.

First of all, this is a very potent product. I traditionally respond very well to AI products and Erase Pro was no different. Dosing every day proved to be too much for me. I switched to every other day and even that was giving me some joint discomfort. I finally tried dosing every third day and found that to be my sweet spot.

Within a few day of starting Erase Pro I noticed that my face, midsection, and lower pec line dry out considerably giving me a much leaner, athletic looking appearance. Increased vascularity everwhere as well. After about two weeks I got a real nice boost in strength and endurance in the gym. Even on a caloric deficit I could handle endless volume in the gym and felt like I never wanted to leave.

When I dosed this every day my libido was crushed. You don't want to completely eliminate estrogen
or you may begin to feel sides such as lethargy, loss of libido, and joint pain. Every three day dosing gave me the leaning out effect and strength gains I want while keeping my libido high and my joints pain free. I would encourage anyone who runs Erase Pro to play with the dosing. I really don't think too many guys are going to need to take this every day but everyone responds differently. If you can get away with dosing less often, then this makes a bottle last much longer, providing an even better value.

In closing, I would highly recommend Erase Pro for anyone who is looking for a product that will boost strength and enhance fat loss. Erase Pro stacked with Alpha T-2 along with a proper cutting diet would produce very impressive results. In light of my success with a less frequent dosing protocol I also found this product to be a phenomenal value. Every product from PES that I've tried so far has been a winner.

w8lifter

w8lifter

Awards
Been using erase pro for over a month now. Estrogen total before using was 270; after a month and a half now have felt no difference and newest estrogen numbers were the same. Doesn't work for me.

dieseljay74

dieseljay74

Awards
Does erase pro have much benefit to someone like myself who is natural? Aside from a cut assist

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
5/5

dosage

1 caps in the morning upon wake up before breakfast

the first erase pro was kicking in very fast, even after just 1 week you could notice the effect of arimistane can do on you, dry, rock solid muscles, some of you could have suffered of dry joints but that was not my case, i enjoyed it all the way through the end of my run, really good product, no side effects at all, no down in libido for me :)

the new version is giving me same results but slowly, lets say that to see the results you have to wait at least 2/3 weeks, maybe 3 lol, but you won't be disappointed, results are the same and from a point of view of estro reboud, well, nothing, the old one could give you some rebound in estro side effects but this one not, and lot of ppl that were complaining about dry joints and libido drops, well, they are not complaining anymore :D PES did it again! solid product and really good results out of it, also, the new one, is acting more on the visceral fats and after finishing the run i did not notice any rebound effect for fat as well :)

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
2/5

My joint health was decent before trying Erase Pro but after it.... I'm now taking joint health supplements.
I didn't feel like erase pro was doing much as far as body comp goes but it definitely dried my joints out.
Would not purchase again.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

good product for controlling estrogen, and without sides from estrogen being too low.