Performance Whey (2lb)
- 08-30-2012, 04:12 PM
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
4 out of 5 rating for Performance Whey (2lb)
I tried the chocolate flavor and if you have ever tried the regular ON chocolate whey this stuff tastes identical. It might be slightly creamier but still delicious and mixes very easy with a spoon no problem. I had zeo stomach or GI issues with this and for the price you really can't beat it. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because I am sure some people will not like the carb and fat content but for me that is not a big deal. Very pleased with my purchase and I will purchase again in the 5lb tub.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 03-16-2007, 03:09 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-29-2003, 10:36 AM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-04-2003, 07:18 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-01-2003, 10:18 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2002, 03:12 PM