Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
5/5

I love compound 20. I have used it on a cut and on a bulk and it does wonders.
While on it I feel much bigger and muscle are fuller as well. I am never sore while on C20. Pump is amazing. I take it 30 mins before breakfast and 30 mins before workout and i don't even need a pre workout. It also increases vascularity and strength.
I recommend adding compound 20 to any stack.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah C20... It's weird, but it's a great "natty" supplement.

As far as pumps go, fuller feeling, appetite increase, no fat gain (from what I've noticed) it's solid. Only con is the hefty price tag.

Damn near worth it, solid supplement.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
5/5

First one of its kind and rightly deserves to be in any supp stack no matter if your bulking or cutting. You can lean out while bulking which is nuts!!! And when cutting, well, nothing really needs to be said about that lol you will get ripped up!! I highly recommend getting this in to your stack right now.

HydroMuscle27

Awards
What's the best way to take it? I mean,is it best to cycle on and off or can I finish one bottle and right on to the next? Lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/5

Great when cutting and drying to get that lean and dry look. awesome to stack with AP and epiburn to get that unwanted fat gone! I really recommend all three of those products!

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Great for addition to a bulk phase even. Used on an Andro bulk and it helped keep me lean while I gained muscle. Loved the combo and will use C20 in future stacks

nrerras

nrerras

Awards
5/5

Every time I have use the older formula Compound it was one of the best sustained energy and strength increasing products while cutting carbs, to note at the end of one two bottle cycle I add carbs in with works in mainly sugar forms and felt like it kept my blood from spiking which I would think something the product not only helps keep energy cycle going without carbs but also helps with shuttling them to the muscle cells to, all in all the older version always work great for me, I have not tried the new one so this review is not on the new formula compound 20.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can you still find the older version anywhere?
Depends on how much ya willing to pay lol, I have seen it locally but the price is still high IMO. Feel many prefer the OG to the newer version